Happy New year 2012!! Just released Patrick Kelly Self Looping PDF

Started by Chet K, 2012.01.02, 02:16:21

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chet K

http://free-energy-info.co.uk/PJKbook.pdf {The addendum starts at page 40 chapter 3 }

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4864-donald-smith-devices-too-good-true-68.html#post173854

Some one has stepped up to the plate with this one!!

Chet
EDIT
Patrick Kelly Post this AM at Energetic
Quote:
I have just seen this post. Let me make it clear that I have designed nothing and contribute nothing, being one of those hated 'armchair' people with negligible constructional abilities. All I have done is to attempt to amalgamate Zilano's information into a brief intoduction for newcomers, followed by a pointer to this forum. I would have asked Zilano's permission if I had contact information, but lacking that, the best I could do is to acknowledge the source. I am not at all sure that my digest is correct and I would welcome criticism from Zilano and others