PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-28, 07:12:30
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SONIC BOILER EXPERIMENTS  (Read 3729 times)
Group: Moderator

The Davey sonic boiler device and off-shoots from it have been discussed in another thread; see http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1093.400

Chet has arranged for experimental results to be presented by an inventor, which results we are all (IMHO) looking forward to seeing.  And he requested a separate thread which can be moderated -- so here we are.   

Specific details of the device are not expected to be disclosed here; so please don't ask for these.  The understanding we have is that the inventor will present results, but the device itself will remain a "black box" during this discussion -- unless and until the inventor chooses to disclose the inner details of his device.

I'm looking forward to a good discussion on these experimental measurements and I wish to thank the inventor for being willing to expose them to scrutiny here so that progress can be made. 

A little background from Chet:

OK
Some history
The movie you are going to see sometime today is being presented By a man who knows what it takes to heat water!! He has been Designing and tweaking heat pump systems
most of his Life ,A consummate professional with the Work Ethic and standards [scrutiny] necessary to make real time real world advances in his field!!
Heretofore these advances came at Flea gas levels ...thus the equipment and techniques required to "SEE" results worth pursuing ,had to be very sensitive and quite familiar to the user.

You are in his playground Now !!! Decades of experience doing this kind of thing!!

This could not have been scripted any better by Spielberg!

I must also say the level of scrutiny here has absolutely got to be professional and honest,No Tomfoolery and such can be tolerated!

How it works can be argued in another venue ...All I'm asking is some professional courtesy !!

More comments to follow I'm sure
Chet

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-28, 07:12:30