PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 04:56:26
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fountain Giving Life !!  (Read 10327 times)
Group: Guest
Saw this on another site, but when I saw it was from ashtar command I nearly didn't bother, but ...
There are some good ideas here.

www.tinyurl.com/fountaingivinglife

The idea is to discharge a charged HV condenser through the "fountain". The interesting part is the use of a spark gap, with a triode to control the spark gap. The "fountain" acting as a matching and guiding device.

I can't find any built models on the net so far, even though its not too hard to build. It might be worth a look.

Peter

The author has a so bright "idea" that he has not even tried to build anything according to it!

Obviously we face a crank religious believer spreading a fountain of lies and nonsenses:
"All light is Hyperdimensional light.
All light is Hyperdimensional light.
Hyperdimensional Pink.
Hyperdimensional Lilac.
Hyperdimensional Sea Green.
Hyperdimensional Strawberry Red.
When you understant this,
I would like very much to show you
God's Beautiful Mind."

How is it possible to attach credibility to such absurdities?!
 ;D ;D ;D       Don't waste your time, guys!

There is something positive about this....

It is proof that the promise of internet access for all is progressing.

Last time I checked, padded isolation cells didn't have access. It now appears they do.  :D

One too many buddies but a whole lot of laughs for sure.
Does the body good. Now if I can just avoid the axe at work..

thay

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Charging spring water with a Tesla coil is the same thing. The water becomes structured which is more palatible for the body.
Read Shauberger before you drop this one.
Seems as tho the new agers have added a bit of fluff to something that really works.

I reported to the emergency room two years ago with a crushed shoulder and heavily fractured rib. The fracture was amlost a split.
I went home with my meds and future appointments. I sat everyday for 15 mins in the coil field and drank charged water.
When I returned a week later my fracture didnt show up on the xrays. It was gone. Two doctors babbled with each other pondering the impossibility. They never asked me any thing. A fractured rib can take 6 months to heal and will remain tender for life. I don't know what the medical community is talking about.  ;)

So before any information is dispelled just drop the labels and scope out the informational nuggets. You might be surprised. I have to go back the field now...

OBTW: Not FDA approved.
« Last Edit: 2012-05-14, 19:44:14 by giantkiller »

---------------------------

hehe - I love it giantkiller.  Our American mainstream medicine is so far behind the curve I don't know if they'll ever get it.  Of course anything that is electrical based makes the pharma-cartels shiver in their boots as they can't push their 100 dollar pills if a pennies worth of electricity will cure something that their pills only treat and treat and keep on treating the symptom without ever curing anything.  It's always been my speculation that the movie 'Frankenstein' was funded by the pharmaceutical companies to put fear in people of doctors with electricity after they saw how Royal Rife was curing cancer - just my personal theory LOL.  I'd better not get started on our broken medical system as I'd go on for days....   Structured water, sacred geometry, vibration - we are all those things but it is all but ignored by the mainstream medicine.   

So you were just sitting by a large Tesla coil?  I'd be interested in hearing more about that.  PM me if it's too off topic here. 

My one concern here with this Fountain device was the mention of a triode and showing it as a stepped circular device.  The only triodes I know of are vacuum tube triodes and they don't look like this.  I think some solid state bipolar junction transistors are similar to triodes but I wonder what they are using here.  I'll admit my first reaction here on this device was not to far from from WW and ex's but then GK brought me back to my extensive new age roots.  Thanks GK  ;)

Charging spring water with a Tesla coil is the same thing. The water becomes structured which is more palatible for the body.
Read Shauberger before you drop this one.
Seems as tho the new agers have added a bit of fluff to something that really works.

I reported to the emergency room two years ago with a crushed shoulder and heavily fractured rib. The fracture was amlost a split.
I went home with my meds and future appointments. I sat everyday for 15 mins in the coil field and drank charged water.
When I returned a week later my fracture didnt show up on the xrays. It was gone. Two doctors babbled with each other pondering the impossibility. They never asked me any thing. A fractured rib can take 6 months to heal and will remain tender for life. I don't know what the medical community is talking about.  ;)

So before any information is dispelled just drop the labels and scope out the informational nuggets. You might be surprised. I have to go back the field now...

@giantkiller,

I did read about a test that a kid did on the net. The kid had two identical plants. One of the plants did get water from
the tap. The other also got tap water but that water was boiled in a microwave oven first and let cool down. The plant
that got the "pure" tap water was twice a big as the plant that got the microwave oven water. So I guess that if it is
possible to destroy water with one frequency then it must be possible to improve water with another frequency.

GL.

GK,  when I play with TESLA coils for too long I get headaches, and "long" for me is around 5 min or so.  Very interesting that you got healed so quick.  My toe hurts so I think I'll treat it with the Tesla coil this weekend and see what happens.

EM

GL,

The kid with a microwave and a plant....

I remember the story. The first time I saw the same story was on PBS ( our public TV network ). The experiment was offered as a science fair project which earned him a prize. His conclusion was that the boiled water had a higher mineral content with the chlorine and other chemicals boiled off. He measured the mineral and other chemical content as part of his project.

The plant appreciated the cleaner mix with more minerals, as plants would.

I saw the entertaining movie 'What the heck ???????????' or whatever the title was. The claims were intriguing but all of the ones I checked turned out to be unintelligible hype.  

EM,

When your toe changes color and turns numb it is time to stick it in a bun and cover it with mustard  :o

Rife is still used by quacks. My mother swore by it. She was treated for a cracked bone last year. Now they are treating her for mysterious lumps in the same area - using the same machine. My opinion is that it contributes to other illnesses causing poorer judgment and subsequent poorer decisions toward more treatments.

I have the same opinion about the efforts of the drug cartels - illegal and legal.

All of it is a scam. The majority of healing seen is just because we believe in the drug or method.

If it works for you then it works - do what is required for your health. I know what causes RF burns and how to avoid it ... so, I do.
« Last Edit: 2012-05-15, 11:32:47 by WaveWatcher »

GL,

The kid with a microwave and a plant....

I remember the story. The first time I saw the same story was on PBS ( our public TV network ). The experiment was offered as a science fair project which earned him a prize. His conclusion was that the boiled water had a higher mineral content with the chlorine and other chemicals boiled off. He measured the mineral and other chemical content as part of his project.

The plant appreciated the cleaner mix with more minerals, as plants would.

I saw the entertaining movie 'What the heck ???????????' or whatever the title was. The claims were intriguing but all of the ones I checked turned out to be unintelligible hype.  

EM,

When your toe changes color and turns numb it is time to stick it in a bun and cover it with mustard  :o

Rife is still used by quacks. My mother swore by it. She was treated for a cracked bone last year. Now they are treating her for mysterious lumps in the same area - using the same machine. My opinion is that it contributes to other illnesses causing poorer judgment and subsequent poorer decisions toward more treatments.

I have the same opinion about the efforts of the drug cartels - illegal and legal.

All of it is a scam. The majority of healing seen is just because we believe in the drug or method.

If it works for you then it works - do what is required for your health. I know what causes RF burns and how to avoid it ... so, I do.

WW,

>>>The plant appreciated the cleaner mix with more minerals, as plants would.

Turn it around 180. It was the plant that got the microwave oven water that was SMALLEST.
The microwave oven water was BAD for the plant.

GL.

Yes, that's why it works. :D

@all

Regarding frequencies go here;
http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Software/Body-Tones/

There are over 1000 aliment/frequencies identified and you can play them on your computer speakers or just use the frequencies with your FG.

wattsup

Hulda Clark - PhD in Microbiology did a lot of work also with using particular frequencies (probably based on Dr. Rife's work) to kill virus and bacteria before she found that using a positive only pulse square wave at low frequency (30 khz) had the ability to kill a very wide range of pathogens.  Find their resonant frequency and watch them explode  :o

Buy me a drink
http://www.thequantumpulse.com/how_it_works.htm

I am not done using this device as of yet. I have a friend that the doctors want to yank her thyroid gland out. Total butchery. I told her to come over in the coming weeks to see if the lump dissapates. She has time still.

I always knew this dream we call reality was a nightmare. Even from when I was very young I knew this place of people's view sucked. We now have the technology to take the dream back.

The quantum device takes the Tesla coil discharge and diverts through fluorescing tubes of base gases emitting photonic elements that your receiving body absorbs as a primal energy form(alignment). The DNA feeds on this clean energy repairing cellular structures by the correct resonant function. You just gave the DNA the exact instructions for the alignment, not healing. The medical world throws nails at a board and calls it a house. This simply takes to long. That is why there are scars and deformations. This is called healing. Healing is a conflict between the DNA performing alignment with what we apply to it. Scars are a junkyard of cells.

I notice less thyroid attacks in my life these days due to the influence of the time spent in the field. I have become a changed person due to my response based upon [peace of knowing] and not vitriolic application of socially based noise. You see when you get the answer the bullshit has no home.

On the site supplied here is a list of quantum parlors.

But wait there's more....
Gene positions bottled water next to the discharge tubes and charges or restructures the water. Truly life giving. The discharge aligns the water molecules back to their natural configuration. Just like Schauberger taught.

5. Blow up the Enterprise

“‘All I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by.’ You could feel the wind at your back in those days. The sounds of the sea beneath you, and even if you take away the wind and the water it’s still the same. The ship is yours. You can feel her. And the stars are still there, Bones.

One recurring theme in the original Star Trek series is that Kirk’s first love is the Enterprise. That love kept him from succumbing to the mind-controlling spores in “This Side of Paradise,” and it’s hinted that his love for the ship kept him from forming any real relationships or starting a family. Despite that love, though, there came a point in Star Trek III: The Search For Spock, where Captain Kirk made a decision that must have pained him enormously – in order to defeat the Klingons attacking him and save his crew, James Kirk destroyed the Enterprise. The occasion, in the film, was treated with the solemnity of a funeral, which no doubt matched Kirk’s mood. The film ends with the crew returning to Vulcan on a stolen Klingon vessel, rather than the Enterprise. But they returned victorious.

We are often, in our roles as leaders, driven by a passion. It might be a product or service, it might be a way of doing things. But no matter how much that passion burns within us, the reality is that times change. Different products are created. Different ways of doing things are developed. And there will come times in your life when that passion isn’t viable anymore. A time when it no longer makes sense to pursue your passion. When that happens, no matter how painful it is, you need to blow up the Enterprise. That is, change what isn’t working and embark on a new path, even if that means having to live in a Klingon ship for awhile.

Final Takeaway:

In his many years of service to the Federation, James Kirk embodied several leadership lessons that we can use in our own lives. We need to keep exploring and learning. We need to ensure that we encourage creativity and innovation by listening to the advice of people with vastly different opinions. We need to occasionally get down in the trenches with the members of our teams so we understand their needs and earn their trust and loyalty. We need to understand the psychology of our competitors and also learn to radically change course when circumstances dictate. By following these lessons, we can lead our organizations into places where none have gone before.
« Last Edit: 2012-05-15, 20:32:49 by giantkiller »

Remember that pseudo-science, especially in medicine, kills much more than it cures.

What is pseudo-science ?
"Vague and/or exaggerated claims and ambiguous language"
"Lack of peer review, and claims of vast establishment conspiracies"
"Misuse of scientific terms"
"Poor standards of evidence"
"Reliance on negative proofs"
"Ideas are unfalsifiable"

"Medicine
Probably the single most destructive form of pseudoscience is quack medicine. Its toll financially, and in terms of human health and life is immense.
"
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pseudoscience

giantkiller,  I thought that might be the device you are talking about.  Great post!   Did you buy one of these or make your own?   Also the Star Trek info is truly good and I think one of the reasons the show was so popular - it always seem to have wonderful life lessons from higher enlightened souls.  Imagine - what a wonderful world it can be. 

exnihiloest,  I could rip your statements to shreds with both vast personal observations and hard data but I suspect it would not change your thinking.  I won't waste the time on anyone so far from the truth. 

Somebody asked me to look up biological effects from electromagnetic fields, especially those from power lines, which are low frequency as compared to cell phone frequencies.   A few people have experienced cancers, leukimia, and other ailments.   Here's an interesting review of the evidence:

http://www.fas.org/ota/reports/8905.pdf 

exnihiloest,  I could rip your statements to shreds with both vast personal observations and hard data but I suspect it would not change your thinking.  I won't waste the time on anyone so far from the truth. 

You make what you want, guy. If you are confusing pseudo-science with real science, by lack of proper methodology, by seeing only particular cases and by taking from these particular cases only what goes in the direction of your wishful thinking, it's your problem, not mine.
But when this kind of disinformation is publicly spread as being the truth and can lead to death gullible people by diverting them from real medicine, you must know that there will always be people fighting it.
Some of them express on rationalwiki and gave a perfect frame for this "fountain":
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Pseudoscience

Buy me a drink
Reality is borne out of ideas not methodology. Conformity is borne out of structure. Structure is borne out of methodology.

Read Tesla, Russell, Reich, Constaple, Schauberger. These men have seen the workings of the wheelworks of nature. Every one else just spews diatribe.
When you see your destiny unfold before you so complete that escape is not possible you will see the folly of the structure of ignorance that we place on reality.

You can lead or get the hell out of the way. Those that clutch to old patterns are trampled by those whose didnt have a dream but can see the inifinite possibilities of expressive new, forward thinking. One is always looking forward whether ahead of themselves or up their ass. I would rather face a new reality than bump up against old items going against me.

I choose to believe there are more opportunites than pitfalls.
« Last Edit: 2012-05-18, 17:10:36 by giantkiller »

I was going to buy this car but not any more!   Look at the price comparison,  is that ridiculous or what?   >:(

Is a freeking electric motor and some batteries realy worth $23 thousand dollars more?   Or if we say  the gas engine is worth 5 thousand and we subtract that from the price,  is the electric version  really $30 thousand dollars more?    What a f#@$* ripoff !

« Last Edit: 2012-05-25, 02:01:44 by EMdevices »

I was going to buy this car but not any more!   Look at the price comparison,  is that ridiculous or what?   >:(

Is a freeking electric motor and some batteries realy worth $23 thousand dollars more?   Or if we say  the gas engine is worth 5 thousand and we subtract that from the price,  is the electric version  really $30 thousand dollars more?    What a f#@$* ripoff !

It's the battery the more expensive. May be you can buy one without batteries, and then you power it with a TPU in self-running mode, harnessing the "ROTATIONAL KINETIC energy of the earth".  ;)

Yes indeed. If they can't rip you off for the gas, they'll get you on the price.

wattsup

@EX,   I don't think they sell those electric cars without the batteries, but if they did, it would be very nice only if the price was low.  I would pay maybe 10k to perhaps 15k, which is about the price of the gas version car.   High performance batteries have come down in price quite a bit, and last time I checked, I can build a decent pack for around $3k to maybe 5k for a bigger capacity.  Anyway, if most of the cost is due to the battery pack, they sure want a lot for it.  I'm thinking some of the cost is also recuperating all the R&D costs as quickly as possible, and they hope all the rich people will buy one without thinking twice.     Now, if we had a reliable power receiving TPU, and if it works on the roads, it would be a great thing.  In the future I'm sure there will be power wires embeded in the roads and the car would charge up as it drove.  They already have charging mats for the EVs.

@wattsup,   yes indeed, they roll up all the costs over the life of the car and stick it to you up front.  Ford used to have better values in the old days, but now they are as greedy as all the others.   Saddly, it's all about that profit margin and earnings per share (EPS).   

EM

@EX,   I don't think they sell those electric cars without the batteries, but if they did, it would be very nice only if the price was low.  I would pay maybe 10k to perhaps 15k, which is about the price of the gas version car.   High performance batteries have come down in price quite a bit, and last time I checked, I can build a decent pack for around $3k to maybe 5k for a bigger capacity.  Anyway, if most of the cost is due to the battery pack, they sure want a lot for it.  I'm thinking some of the cost is also recuperating all the R&D costs as quickly as possible, and they hope all the rich people will buy one without thinking twice.

In some countries as mine, it's possible to fight them by the law: it is not allowed to sell only an ensemble of different things if you want only one of them. For example computer sellers must refund you the price of the OS if you buy a PC with OS included but you wanted only the hardware. In this case the refund must be the price of the OS when it is sold alone.
In the case of an electric car, it could be emphasized that the battery is not a part of the car but the "fuel" or his container and so, that we wouldn't have to buy it with the vehicle. I'm sure that this problem will come in court when electric cars will be more popular and third party makers will propose alternative batteries.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 04:56:26