PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:57:14
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TK - Testing the basics  (Read 6425 times)
Group: Moderator

Hey guys, yes it's me again.

I have been pounding my head on these TK devices and videos trying to find the main functional principle and now have gone all the way back to the first steps. Here is a post I just made at OU.com.

I think this is how TK does it with many variations of the same. I will put up some more of these small length videos as time goes on.

Seems to me like our Mother Earth wants to tell us something. hehehe

@all

Thanks for your replies although I did not get the answer I was hoping for.

Anyways, I am going way way back to basics trying to remove all the clutter from the TK devices so I am going all the way back to the most simple tests first and continue on from there.

Here is the simplest test possible I did with mains voltage. hehehe

http://youtu.be/xXG6db0A1Ns

The answer to TK devices is far simpler then we could ever imagine and I am convinced he is using so many useless and needless accessories in his devices to keep us from realizing what is really going on. It's so simple we would laugh ourselves to death. Seems like a good way to go. lololololololololololol

Hmmmmmm. I'm still here.

wattsup
UNQUOTE

wattsup

---------------------------

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I would like to see the test with a current meter in series with the bulb, so all tests register through the bulb and current meter. preferably the meter would be moving iron AC analogue.

Group: Moderator

I would like to see the test with a current meter in series with the bulb, so all tests register through the bulb and current meter. preferably the meter would be moving iron AC analogue.

Hi @Peterae

Here is a small youtube showing the load specs.

http://youtu.be/1CWWHKs3mzs

I'm off to jam with old friends all night so tomorrow I will continue this by adding a battery and inverter and see how to loop this.

wattsup

Group: Guest
http://youtu.be/xXG6db0A1Ns

The answer to TK devices is far simpler then we could ever imagine and I am convinced he is using so many useless and needless accessories in his devices to keep us from realizing what is really going on. It's so simple we would laugh ourselves to death. Seems like a good way to go. lololololololololololol

Well done. Now in TK device, the wire connected to the mains seems to be well hidden.
(Don't vorget to remove the GFCI or RCBO before duplicating TK  ;D).

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Wattsup:

Your wattmeter probably does it's calculation using low side current (current returned through the neutral).

As such it can be expected to read zero. This is normal.

What you have created is a large ground fault condition where the current finds it's way back to neutral through the earth ground, in effect bypassing the current sense of the wattmeter.

This is why GFI's trip.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Guest
Hi Wattsup, I'm surprised you can do that with the grid. Don't you have a safety switch ?

http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/fair-and-safe-work/electrical-safety/for-householders-and-consumers/safety-switches/what-is-a-safety-switch-and-why-do-i-need-one

This PDF gives more info. It's in the first link but I link it as well in case it's missed.

http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0018/9081/es-safety-switches-save-lives.pdf

What you are doing looks like death on a bench if there is no safety switch/ground fault detection.

I agree that the small energy meter is bypassed and the current is likely flowing through the ground back to the fuse box then through the house meter.

The point is the energy is from the grid, if the house meter is not recording the power then it would just be considered stealing.

Even if the neutral is ground connected, if any current is missing from the neutral back to the fuse box that is present in the active, then the safety switch should trip open
for safety.

If I tried that my safety switch would trip. So it would be much safer for me to try the experiment but it would not work.
If TK has worked for a power company he might know how the grid is wired there and so he may know a way to steal power like that.
People steal power all the time, there has been reports in the past of people in Australia bypassing the fuse box to steal power.
But the technology now I think can detect it, that is in a modern well funded system though, maybe in Georgia the power companies don't use the technology
to detect energy theft.

Anyway I felt anxious watching your video. When I do stuff that is dodgy I tend to use an inverter, that way the power company has no authority.
As far as I am concerned if I am not using their stuff and my energy is owned by me (solar) then I can do whatever I want as long as I don't cause harm to others.
I think when using the grid rules must be followed, you only pay for the energy and wear and tear, the equipment which supplies the house with grid power
belongs to them so they have all the say.

Stay safe
cheers

P.S. I also suggest investing in a safety switch for the house (if it's yours) or request one is fitted by your landlord if you are renting.

wattsup

I think Farmhand is correct , this is a close loop system where neutral in you wiring system is tied to ground somewhere and there is no safety switch. If you have pure sinewave inverter the I would like to see it done with it when your power grid is disconnected by breaker. I believe that may be a first step anyway.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:57:14