PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-30, 12:01:58
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: The FLEET DIY KIT  (Read 74422 times)
Group: Guest
Lawrence hasn't been here in a few days.

I hope nobody insulted him.

Lawrence hasn't been here in a few days.

I hope nobody insulted him.

Why this question?!!!   C.C
I'm just impatient that he comes back and explains who made the "revelations" and why they are "divine".
If you have the answer right now, AllPhase, don't hesitate to post it. Thanks in advance.

exnihiloest, I think I can answer your question because I have followed Lawrence's posts on Overunity.com for about 2 or 3 years now.  

From my long observations, my answer is because he is just a nice, God fearing Christian, that wants to help the world with some Free Energy Ideas.
From my perspective, it just looks like he just wants to be humble & give God credit for his ideas that he is working on.
I am sure he doesn't mean to offend anybody.  He is just trying to be meek & non arrogant by giving God credit where he thinks it is appropriate.

Historically, he has been extremely willing to share a LOT of VALUABLE knowledge concerning O/U ideas if we are polite & don't criticize him.
Let's (all of us as a group) give him honest encouragement & not be so demanding & insulting.

Plus, let's consider the VERY EXPENSIVE TRIPS he has made to China to consult with his professor friends.  Then he shares that new information with us when he returns, free of charge.
It sure looks to me like his units are getting VERY CLOSE to SM's TPUs. Why?  Because of the periodic SURGES of high energy he has disclosed from his professor friends (1 KW, 5KW, 10KW, SURGES).

« Last Edit: 2012-08-26, 23:30:18 by AllPhase »

From my long observations, my answer is because he is just a nice, God fearing Christian,

"nice God fearing Christian" who said: "I shall start deleting religious posts in this thread from now on", except... his own posts! Very nice attitude...

...that wants to help the world with some Free Energy Ideas.
From my perspective, it just looks like he just wants to be humble & give God credit for his ideas that he is working on.
I am sure he doesn't mean to offend anybody.  He is just trying to be meek & non arrogant by giving God credit where he thinks it is appropriate.

From my perspective, his humility is justified: there is not one idea that works but only a flow of assertions without foundation however awaited and required by every experimenter. The sincerity never guarantees its content. He should be informed that this forum is not dedicated to miracles.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I do not mind your mixing religion in this thread.

I never thought that I could solve the energy crisis of the World with any human effort.  Even though I et al can now lead-out 6KW with the improved FLEET.  I have a FLEET leading out enough watts to light up 300 LEDs in my bedroom.  The test for 1,000 LEDs at the Demonstration Center today was successful.  The next test will be 3,000 LEDs at the Demonstration Center.

The DC Power Supply in my bedroom showed that the DC power was less than 1 watt.  This can be sustained forever (at least for 6 days and nights  continuous running).  The rating for the LEDs was 0.2 watt per LED.  300 will require 60 watts.  I can use 1 watt to get full brightness. Energy must have been lead-out since the Law of Conservation of Energy states that energy cannot be created.

I know that tuning is an important factor.  At present there is no automatic program to do this tuning.  It is still trial and error but the error part is diminishing.  

I firmly believe that there is a Divine Hand guiding me and my team.  Otherwise we would have given up long ago with all the jeers and the failures.  Logic tells the average person that an old, retired person with two strokes and not much financial backing - solving the energy crisis of the World in a bedroom laboratory is impossible.

It has to be a miracle.

This was post #25 on page 2.

Then post #111 on page 5

Warning.  I shall start deleting religious posts in this thread from now on.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

The bottom line for this whole tread is that he made a calculation error in his spreadsheets, so there is no "Tesung" resonance, and no free energy from this device,  and we should leave it at that.

Tesung, why don't you lock this thread?

EM

The bottom line for this whole tread is that he made a calculation error in his spreadsheets, so there is no "Tesung" resonance, and no free energy from this device,  and we should leave it at that.

Tesung, why don't you lock this thread?

EM

Please see the recent oscilloscope-test-ready files in
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=1516.0

The Output Power is greater than the Input Power.

God Bless.

But power is not equal to energy, to get over unity the output energy dissipated needs to be more than the input energy dissipated.

ie. ,  If over a given period, "x" number of Joules were expended at the input, then for the same given period "x" number of Joules plus some amount more in Joules needs to be dissipated in output.

Power is only the rate at which the energy is expended or dissipated. Not an amount of energy. High C.O.P. is one thing on paper but if there is no extra energy there is no extra energy.

Is there extra energy ?

When negative power is figured things get hazy. In my opinion power applied to the circuit at the input should be negative it is "draining type" power draining from the supply,
and power output at the output should be positive it is "adding type" power adding to the load power, power back to the input should be positive it is "adding type " adding to the input..
So more average negative power at the input would represent energy going from the supply to the load, applied energy. More average negative power at the output would represent energy going from the load to the supply a gain.
More average positive power at the supply would represent energy going to the supply, a gain. More average positive power at the load would represent energy going to the load from the supply "output".

No power is applied to the system from outside the system via the output.

If power is applied to the circuit from outside the system then where is it applied ?

Try this, put a diode in the positive line of the input. Then measure the input and output power.

There should then be only negative power applied to the supply and positive power applied to the load, or power applied by the supply and power applied to the load.

Cheers

But power is not equal to energy, to get over unity the output energy dissipated needs to be more than the input energy dissipated.

ie. ,  If over a given period, "x" number of Joules were expended at the input, then for the same given period "x" number of Joules plus some amount more in Joules needs to be dissipated in output.

Power is only the rate at which the energy is expended or dissipated. Not an amount of energy. High C.O.P. is one thing on paper but if there is no extra energy there is no extra energy.

As long as power is measured over a reasonable amount of time, what the heck difference does it make?

(BTW, I am not happy with the practice of trying to measure the area under curves on an oscilloscope.
It convinces nobody.  Far better to consider the amount of energy in batteries before compared to the
after conditions).

If power is applied to the circuit from outside the system then where is it applied ?

There are many possible ways. Only the imagination limits the number.
There is also another possible flow in your analysis: a source of energy, hidden in a component of the setup. This possibility remains until the verification of each one (or until duplications but we know that until now, none claim of overunity has been confirmed by independent teams of experimenters).

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-30, 12:01:58