PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 07:25:09
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Liberty Perspective  (Read 8550 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Here's a Documentary Ex will Love  >:-)
This documentary covers everything, just about every conspiracy that can be though of and ties them altogether.
Quiet interesting and there is mention of a suppressed free energy device i have never heard of, it's a long doc though over 2 hours

http://www.venusproject.com/

Click on the Thrive documentary film.  O0

The device mentioned was Adam Trombly Generator, he was shut down by the government and had all his gear confiscated, similar story as Grey i guess apart from not being killed.

35:00 into the film

EDIT OOPS looks like there something fishy going on here about this Tromby device
http://yourtubenews.ning.com/forum/topics/adam-trombly-thrive-and-the-homopolar-generator?xg_source=activity

LOL that went down the pan fast
As of yesterday, Thrive was forced to remove the photos of the Farnsworth homopolar amplifier from their site.

Next they will have to remove another inventor's copyrighted photos that are being credited to the wrong inventor as well. After that, the movie will have to be edited to remove those images - hide and watch!

« Last Edit: 2012-10-27, 22:50:54 by Peterae »

Buy me some coffee
Wow it looks like they are taking money from people already to buy a free energy device, i hope they can deliver the device LOL

So it's a cold fusion device.

http://www.venusproject.com/new-energy.html

Q. What kind of fuel does Venus Project’s self-sustaining power generating device, uses to produce electricity?

A. We are offering a Cold fusion generator, in return for your tax-deductible donation, which uses Nickel (Ni) and Hydrogen (H). And to put the amazing power and efficiency of this generator in perspective: 1 liter, or quarter of a gallon of Ni-H provides clean, safe, non-polluting and reliable energy equivalent to 2,000,000 liters, or 500,000 gallons of highly polluting and costly fossil fuel, oil.

Group: Guest

I think it is unnecessary to spread conspiracy theories except in a goal to support the swindlers who use them as an excuse to shield their lies and their total lack of operational results, and the propagandists who use the worst stupidities on their sites to attract crowds of naive idiots and so to make money with the advertisements or the books they sell.

Group: Professor

Wow it looks like they are taking money from people already to buy a free energy device, i hope they can deliver the device LOL

So it's a cold fusion device.

http://www.venusproject.com/new-energy.html

Hmmmm...  Last Thursday, I gave a seminar at University of Missouri on the subject of "cold fusion" aka LENR -- and other explanations for "Anomalous Excess Heat".  Yes, I talked about "freedom energy" to a mostly receptive audience.  They were interested in my hypothesis that "excess heat" was in fact NOT nuclear at all.  These researchers have seen excess heat in electrolytic cells but no nuclear products (yes, they looked).

Having examined a lot of recent data, I think the evidence is compelling that excess heat in "cold fusion" cells is real.  The term "cold fusion" continues even though they know it is NOT FUSION, because the term is flashy and because they lack understanding of what actually may be causing the xs heat.  They freely state it is NOT FUSION however.

Regarding the Rossi claims of proton-Nickel reactions, one of the chief investigators there told me that he had visited Rossi and his lab and now believes that Rossi's claims of excess heat are NOT well-founded; I agreed.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

Group: Professor

I was invited also to submit a paper to this conference:

http://research.missouri.edu/iccf18/

“Applying the Scientific Method to Understanding Anomalous Heat Effects: Opportunities and Challenges”

University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
July 21-27, 2013

Buy me some coffee
Thanks G.
Strange that someone has come forward saying it's a picture of their device and Trombly has a patent for it, from that article it appears Trombly spend time in prison for sharing details of the device when he was told not to.

PP certainly seems to be a lot of work going on with excess heat showing it's head, let's hope it is proven and a working device can be built, worthy of your time i am sure. O0

Ex if they are already asking for money and not showing a working system, smells like a scam to me, strange they mention Trombly and show farnsborough device and then try to sell a cold fusion device LOL, i certainly would not be contributing although Gamble seems to be trying to fight every problem in our sick and corrupt current system that controlls the world.

I cannot but help feel he's being scammed himself and his whole plan is to use this free energy to free the people LOL.

Buy me some coffee
Hang on, so there has been a supposed replication showing cop > 1

http://projectearth.com/about

As the eighties progressed, copies of the Closed Path Homopolar Generator Patent had circulated throughout the world. One scientist, Paramahamsa Tewari, who was then Head of Quality Control for the Tarapore Atomic Power Station in Trombay, India, received permission to carry out experiments with the design. In 1986, Tewari (with the blessing of the late Prime Minister Rajeev Gandhi) published results of experiments carried out with a crude facsimile of the machine described in the patent. In the American Industrial Journal, Magnets, Tewari wrote, 'The test results have shown an efficiency of the machine above 250%." It was the first time in human history that claims of greater than 100% output had been independently verified by a bona fide third party using the description of the art provided by a patent document.

He also worked with Ed Grey on a motor.
http://projectearth.com/articles/39-first-things-first

Buy me some coffee
and here is the data from tewari, unfortunately i have not yet had chance to go over this, I've got to go out now.

http://www.tewari.org/

As per Lenz's law, the electromotive force (EMF) induced in a conductor has such a direction that the current produced by it opposes any flux change. More precisely, in a specific case of a conductor moving relative to magnetic field, the magnetic field produced by the current due to the induced EMF in the conductor interacts with the external magnetic field; that initially induced the EMF and, thereby, produces a net- force on the conductor opposing its movement across the magnetic-field. If the configuration of the conductor, through which the current flows, is made in such a way that the magnetic fields produced by the currents in the above two conductors cancel each other partially (if not fully), then there is a way to beat the Lenz's law, due to which the mechanical power required to move the conductor across the magnetic field to generate electrical power will get proportionally reduced.

The design of the modern dc generator has difficulties in achieving the above configuration of the conductors since the generating element is the rotating conductor within the generator, whereas, the entire outer circuit is a stationary loop connected to the loads. It is shown below as to how the physical constraints in achieving the desired relative dispositions of the conductors can be overcome, and Lenz's law can be partly made ineffective. With the efficiency- increase to higher than unity in the above scheme, the question arises on the source of additional power. Through brief discussion it is shown that only with an alternate theory, which postulates generation of matter from space- medium, satisfactory explanations for over-unity machines can be had.

Cold fusion can't be denied. We have now enough evidences that nuclear reactions can occur at room tempratures. It is even introduced in academic publications (http://fire.pppl.gov/cyrstal_fusion_nature.pdf).
I'm afraid that cold fusion could be hijacked by conspiracy theories such those we find on venusproject.com, in order to support other lies by mixing everything, in particular the true and the false, as they have the habit to do it for deceiving the naives. So mistrust about that!

Tewari: old story having begun in 1997. Not yet an attested third party duplication 15 years later. Obviously a possible mistake transformed into a scam, or a scam from the beginning.
projectearth.com, Adam Trombly: "Adam is an internationally acknowledged expert in the fields of Physics, Atmospheric Dynamics, Geophysics, Rotating and Resonating Electromagnetic Systems, and Environmental Global Modeling". Woo hoo! A multi-task genius! "internationally acknowledged" but by whom and what?  The guy is advertising for himself!
I quote the great expert: "At this point I am recommending that people pray like they never have before for Divine or at least Benign Intervention."  C.C
Mistrust again!  >:(

If the configuration of the conductor, through which the current flows, is made in such a way that the magnetic fields produced by the currents in the above two conductors cancel each other partially (if not fully), then there is a way to beat the Lenz's law

It is to be emphasized that the Lenz law is simply induction from a load circuit carrying a current towards the source circuit that causes the current. It is exactly the same phenomenon of induction acting in both directions. So if the Lenz's law doesn't apply for some reason, ordinary induction from the source to the load circuit doesn't apply for the same reason, and the cause for a current in the load disappears.
In the mechanical area, it is the same as pretending that when two identical masses collide, only one would have inertia and would throw the other one, while it is obvious that the effect is symmetric.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
From ex:
Tewari: old story having begun in 1997. Not yet an attested third party duplication 15 years later. Obviously a possible mistake transformed into a scam, or a scam from the beginning.

Tewari made the error (as many make) of multiplying "open circuit voltage" times "short circuit current" and using the result as his value of "power". You can get lots of OU that way, try it with any transformer (but not too long). LOL

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

It is to be emphasized that the Lenz law is simply induction from a load circuit carrying a current towards the source circuit that causes the current. It is exactly the same phenomenon of induction acting in both directions. So if the Lenz's law doesn't apply for some reason, ordinary induction from the source to the load circuit doesn't apply for the same reason, and the cause for a current in the load disappears.
In the mechanical area, it is the same as pretending that when two identical masses collide, only one would have inertia and would throw the other one, while it is obvious that the effect is symmetric.

NO I must protest. CONFIGURATION is the key. Lenz law is due to current flow, there is no lenz law before current can flow  for example in open secondary

Group: Moderator

@Exn

That is a good explanation and it could be clarified further by saying Lenz's Law is simply the self-induction of the coil. A changing external magnetic field induces a potential difference across a coil which produces a current and the direction of this induced current is such that it must produce a magnetic field which opposes the change of the external magnetic field which induced it in the first place. Here we should be clear that a current cannot oppose anything as it does not have this capacity to act through a distance and it is the fields generated by the current which are in opposition.
A charge in motion produces a changing field which produces a force and motion in another charge having its own field which opposes the the first field as all are bound to one another through the space they occupy.

The problem I have found is that realistically one could not hope to change this action/reaction unless they had a fundamental understanding of what these fields are in reality, not what they do but what they are fundamentally. Lo and behold when we do find the answer to this question we find the primary fields (Electric, Magnetic and Gravic) are virtual particles popping in and out of existence from an unknown number of parallel universes. At which point it should be obvious that we really do not have a clue what the fields are because the answer is not really an answer to anything. The answer simply leads to a million more questions we could not possibly hope to answer which lends credibility to the notion that we will never be able to change something which we have no real knowledge or understanding of. The answer may as well be fairies and unicorns because not only is it completely absurd but it also violates pretty much all the known laws of science we say cannot be violated.

There is one thing we can speculate on here and that is if we knew what the fields were in reality then there is the possibility that we could modify then to fundamentally change how they act and react in which case all bets are off. I mean let's be realistic here, if the the fields are some magical mysterious virtual particles popping in and out of existence from an unknown number of parallel universes then anything is possible.

On another note has anyone ever seen the Richard Feynman interview when he is asked what a magnetic field is?, when this very confident physicist who many people believe can explain almost anything breaks out in a cold sweat, turns white as a ghost and starts stuttering and backpeddling, lol priceless. He may as well have pulled his pants down to his ankles and danced a jig on the stage because at that point everyone knew the jig was up, the leading physicist on the planet and he can't explain what a magnetic field is ... imagine that.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Well...thinking clearly instead of deeply I must ascertain that Lenz law is related to current, and most precisely to electron current. It led me to suspicion that it's just simply a flip of electrons spin which cause magnetic field of every electron orientated in space forming macro magnetic field.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
AC, I have to agree.

Most explanations rarely go very deep, can be very flawed, and seem to substitute descriptions and formulate effects rather than insightful analyses of causes.

BTW, is this the Feynman video you mentioned?
http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=27173#.UI6uNWdJv0E

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
I hadn't realized how much work was going on with cold fussion, i found a great video unfortunately it's been infiltrated by the Illuminati because the quantity of adverts almost make it hard to watch  >:-) It's dated 2009.

Cold Fusion: Fire From Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGJiLrG3fLY&feature=related

Group: Moderator

@Ion
Most explanations rarely go very deep, can be very flawed, and seem to substitute descriptions and formulate effects rather than insightful analyses of causes.

BTW, is this the Feynman video you mentioned?
http://www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=27173#.UI6uNWdJv0E

No, that was not the video I saw many years ago however it looks similar, as well I should mention that while I may believe Feynman's ego was much greater than his understanding I do have a great deal of respect for his work and Einstein's. I have spent most of my adult life studying theoretical physics and still believe that is where the most important answers will be found. The fact remains that nothing of substance can be built on an unstable foundation and I believe we have yet to build this foundation.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

The problem I have found is that realistically one could not hope to change this action/reaction

It would suffice that the medium between the two circuits would not be isotropic, for instance that µ depends on the direction. But we guess that in this case, we will have to pay it by wasting energy in the medium, consequence of Murphy's law.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 07:25:09