PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-07-22, 04:30:50
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: TPU and Iron wire Theories  (Read 60010 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
and looking up Single Wire Earth Return

If more capacity is needed, a second SWER line can be run on the same poles to provide two SWER lines 180 degrees out of phase. This requires more insulators and wire, but doubles the power without doubling the poles. Many standard SWER poles have several bolt holes to support this upgrade. This configuration causes most ground currents to cancel, reducing shock hazards and interference with communication lines.

This is with regard to sending power to remote places, so the earth is used for the return, so then the upgrade is to run 2 supply wires 180 degrees out of phase, so say we connect 1 HP motor to one wire supply, we then connect another 1 HP motor to the other supply wire, both wires return via the earth connection, yet the current in the earth cancels.
I am having trouble getting my head around this, so at the generator end we connect our 2 180 degrees supply sources to each supply wire, so do we have current flowing to earth or not? and if we don't have current flowing to earth then how can the motors work?

EDIT so we can have 1 wire with 2 180 degree out of phase currents running through it and there's no net current registered as flowing and hence no magnetic field.
« Last Edit: 2012-11-26, 20:17:53 by Peterae »

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
In regards to the TPU, Hutchison, Otto, and the GK4.

The bias produced by the iron wire enables a resonant field captured within the device so there is no need for a grounding connection(Like an iron ball or virtual iron molecule). The large reservoir is within the device itself(SM showed this with an ampmeter held in the center of the tpu). As can be seen that the primary can be loosely or tightly coupled. Because of the bias the device can achieve a resonant structure easily without any attempt to physically connect with the ambient structure to produce a discharge, which is lost energy. Take note that if the secondaries are formed into a loop formation what can be seen is the tpu. With an activation placed within the vesica pisces area a Hutchison device can be achieved which oddly enough is the configuration of most of Steven Mark's TPUs. In the diagram shown it can be seen that as the device is driven the resonant bias can be agitated within each secondary itself. The more Tesla coils added creates a stronger vesica pisces within the same physical area. We therefore have a achieved the virtual ambient structure to manipulate. Like Don Smith's multiple coil configuration.

This is the process shown by the explanation of the Ark or the Covenant. When ever a major Holy meeting is going on there are angels on each side. These represent two resonant magnetic fields. The vesica pisces is the symbol of Christianity also known as the IKTHUS or fish. The greater powers are trying to convey onto us the process and devices to achieve the use of the wheelworks of nature. This process has been hidden in the context of love because it is very dangerous. The use of this process will foretell our future. The use of agitation in the vesica pisces can be harmonic or chaotic. When a harmonic additive is applied matter can be made to perform at our command. When a chaotic addition is applied the event is uncontrolled like a rogue wave. Or, using Hutchison's demonstrations you can produce new atomic lattices or make little figurines jump about randomly. Whether he knows it or not he has a produced a virtual Ark of the Covenant.

All of the overunity attempts are an attempt to manipulate the bias field. EMDevices showed the iron wire running through the larger tpus. The smaller tpus had magnets placed on them. These are basically Bearden MEGS with removable magnets. The Johnson, Smith, Muller and EVgray  motors are basically manipulating a bias charge or bias field.

The Ark of the Covenant is two magnetic fields overlapping with an agitation in the center in the box itself. When the walls of Jericho fell at that time there had been marching and trumpets blown. Two sources of harmonic agitation.

Tesla's pancake coil is another model of this bias manipulation.

Who so ever reads this and understands have become a very serious threat to the powers that be...

« Last Edit: 2012-11-26, 23:15:53 by giantkiller »

---------------------------

tExB=qr
Current in circuit powered by a battery is due to the EMF created by the separated charges within the battery.

Magnetic induction induces an EMF by moving or varying a magnetic field.

If the TPU works as claimed, how does it create or replace this EMF, without using magnetic induction?

Buy me a drink
The scope of interferometry of the area of the vesica pisces is not yet fully mapped from what I have been able to research.
OU'ers have seen the most abundant breadth of the process. But I have noticed that this elite set of thinkers are segmented by their education, experiences and views of how things operate.
For instance: some try to quantify by their known physics law, others by a device's mechanical view, others by their electronic process knowledge. The process of the manipulation of matter by the Ark of the Covenant, Coral Castle, and ancient megaliths is viewed from the ground up by minds trained from their center. This limits the acceptance of the ability to accept an outside view.

Current is a mere byproduct of this controlled manipulation. The control potential in this overlap area has banded areas of operation. Some between to resonant magnetic fields with an interjection of white noise i.e. Hutchison, some an interjection of pure audio, crystal vibrations and magnetics i.e. Coral Castle, Ark of the Covenant, some are pure vibrations from compressed gas in spherical chambers i.e. Keely's work, while some are just magnetics with physical vibration i.e. Steven Mark and the Canadian with the spinning magnet layers in a steel drum.

As with Hutchison's attempts we have seen new matter lattices form. Keely executed the opposite of this by performing molecular association to disassociation. Actually Hutchison did this too with the material ripping.

So as in this thread with the usage of iron wire there is creation of a bias by a weak magnetic field. The low amount of iron used saturates at a very fast rate thereby producing a magnetic field for the process. And as we know a magnetic field is moved in the vicinity of copper windings. In the tpu there is an outer field/ a bias and an inner smaller cirumferral generator(those smaller spools with vertical windings). The inner speed is faster.

tExB=qr
I think the iron wire was just for the delay to get the compressed pulse, and that focus should shift to that pulse and what it can do for us.

It has to be the copper clad steel wire used for grounding, since he said the telephone lines had to be grounded periodically because they built up a huge potential.

He also said that if you touched any of the copper wires you were fine, no shock, but if you touched the steel or iron wire you would be shocked, if the length was getting large since the last grounding point, maybe 10 ft or maybe 50 ft, I don't recall.    They would have the spool in the back of the truck and drive out unwinding the wire on the ground. He thought the charge was due to some sort of magnetic induction, and I could be confused but I think he said it was DC potential, but maybe that's the TPU knowledge influencing my memory.

Anyway, what stuck in my mind was the fact that there was a difference between how the copper and steel wires behaved, which could be due to their material properties.  But just as easily the different behavior could also be due to how they are connected in the circuit, e.g.  the steel wire used for grounding is attached to ground, so it starts building up potential with length due to magnetic induction and if you stand at the ground at the other end that has not yet been grounded, zapppp!   

EM

PS.  Here's a quote:

An electrical shock hazard also exists when coming into contact with transmission towers or metallic objects near the power line but a short distance away from the high-voltage wires.

These types of shocks are caused by a voltage induced from the power line into the nearby metallic objects. Typically, shocks can be avoided when the nearby metallic objects are grounded or connected to earth. The severity of these shocks depends on the operating voltage of the power line, the distance from the conductor, the size or length of the object, its orientation to the line and how well the object is grounded.

http://www.oge.com/ABOUT/TRANSMISSIONLINES/Pages/Safety.aspx
« Last Edit: 2012-11-27, 06:30:05 by EMdevices »

Group: Guest
Current is a mere byproduct of this controlled manipulation. The control potential in this overlap area has banded areas of operation. Some between to resonant magnetic fields with an interjection of white noise i.e. Hutchison, some an interjection of pure audio, crystal vibrations and magnetics i.e. Coral Castle, Ark of the Covenant, some are pure vibrations from compressed gas in spherical chambers i.e. Keely's work, while some are just magnetics with physical vibration i.e. Steven Mark and the Canadian with the spinning magnet layers in a steel drum.

No facts, nevertheless beautiful pseudo-science poetry. Ray Bradbury wouldn't deny it.

It has to be the copper clad steel wire used for grounding, since he said the telephone lines had to be grounded periodically because they built up a huge potential.
EM

I think that this potential is likely due to induction. There would be no reason for static charges to not be evacuated, even if the wire resistance is higher than with copper.
A hypothesis could be that the iron has also the role of an iron core for the wire inductance, not the inductance along the phone line but the inductance of the whole line circuit, both wires being considered as a single one, and so it would lead to a much stronger coupling with the power lines which are of low frequency.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I think that this potential is likely due to induction. There would be no reason for static charges to not be evacuated, even if the wire resistance is higher than with copper.
A hypothesis could be that the iron has also the role of an iron core for the wire inductance, not the inductance along the phone line but the inductance of the whole line circuit, both wires being considered as a single one, and so it would lead to a much stronger coupling with the power lines which are of low frequency.

Sounds right to me.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
"In the early days iron wires were used and they were strung from roof top to roof top (this is pre poles). Since iron is a fairly poor conductor it picked all kinds of squawks, screeches, buzzing, parts of conversations (from adjacent lines) and other noises. Also, a single strand grounded wire will act as an antenna picking up atmospheric noises as well. Later, pure copper was used but it proved too soft so they used iron coated with copper which worked much better since it had many times the conductivity of iron alone. Of course if you hook up two modern phones in your house with modern conductors and a solid power supply you shouldn't have any interference. But plug in some cheap intercoms and you'll pick up (or induce) noise. BTW, did you know that the best place to ground the phones was in the soft earth surrounding the outhouse?"]
http://www.privateline.com/manual/oneA.html

So it looks like it was just iron wire not copper clad.

Guys this is amazing,  the self oscillation we've been looking for in a TPU is demonstrated in this video,  ( the last experiment with feedback)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBX1-POuJMw

Notice how it self oscillates, because the output is fed back to the input, causing a feedback loop, but more importantly the gain is greater then 1, so we have sustained oscillation.

He does this with a mag amp controlled by a 9 V battery, but it could just as well be controlled with a permanent magnet saturating the cores.  These amplifiers still need a base frequency to work, but that is not a problem, I don't think this extracts much energy out of this higher frequency  (he uses 35 kHz, and the audio sound is probably around 1 kHz)  

I got to build one of these now!   How cool!   O0

EM

The majority of the energy driving the speakers is from the 35 kHz source. The rest comes from the battery.
The power source (35kHz) is ran above hearing range only because it isn't supposed to be heard.

In addition, the saturation control and the rectifiers vary the amount of gain.
Don't forget the rectifiers when you try it. Without them the gain is minimal.

The same thing can be done with electrostatic amplifiers. Electrostatic control and amplification wasn't popular because the cap sizes needed placed the capacitance into the electrolytic capacitor range using aluminum oxide dielectrics. These things are doomed to failure after several years.

Mag-amps have extremely long expected life and practically no service required. The frequencies covered have been into the lower HF ranges - yes, radio transmitters with no 'active' devices  ;) (not just Morse code, either  ;D )

Nothing special about this stuff......just rarely taught anymore.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

Buy me a drink
OK, Here is a twist.
Take the tpu gyroscopy as feed. As the TPU's horizontal angle is flexed we get a variation which shows up as thumping. I'll bet the thumping varies. This thought was sparked by the two speakers changing position affecting the frequency out. Also the mention of Morse code, which is thumping. Morse code is produced by a spark gap.

I refreshed my memory on the mag amp and your right WW, most of the energy comes from the 35kHz signal which is just modulated, but some comes from the bias as well, so if we bias with a magnet than would't we be extracting energy out of them?

GK,  Are you saying the thumping is a result of tilting the TPU? sounds plausible.

What I want to build is going to have both of the speaker coils in close coupling so I can eliminate the speakers, so output coupled right back to the input.

So, if the load is actually connected to the input then all the power is recycled back to the input so where do we tap to extract that DC with hash on it?

EM

Buy me a drink
GK,  Are you saying the thumping is a result of tilting the TPU? sounds plausible.
Yes. And that the thumping varies with any angular changes. But it also has a base thumping when touched. What SM never stated: Is the thumping occurring when there is no other field around, like capacitive change.

................. so if we bias with a magnet than would't we be extracting energy out of them?

There were some mag-amps which used a magnet as part of the core. The magnet shifts the hysteresis and the rectifier prevents conduction unless the current flow is in the direction that can be controlled. Both improve the gain of the system. I don't recall seeing both used at the same time.
Think of the mag amp as a switchable inductor.

No bias = large XL in both current directions
Bias = small XL in one current direction but large in the other

To answer your question........... The only energy you would get out of the magnet is that which you put into it.

So, if the load is actually connected to the input then all the power is recycled back to the input so where do we tap to extract that DC with hash on it?

The only way I could relate 'DC with hash on it' to a mag-amp would be the usage as a rectifier. The output of the system would be rectified AC with hash on top of it. The hash would be from the silicon rectifiers used to improve the mag-amp gain.

It sounds a bit silly to use a mag-amp for rectification when you must employ silicon rectifiers to improve gain. Why not just use the silicon rectifiers and toss the mag-amps?

Maybe that is why you don't see mag-amps used except where they are the only things that could survive the appointed task.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

tExB=qr
Yes. And that the thumping varies with any angular changes. But it also has a base thumping when touched. What SM never stated: Is the thumping occurring when there is no other field around, like capacitive change.

What "thumping" are you talking about?

Buy me a drink
What "thumping" are you talking about?
The tpus exhibit aggravation due to either internal and/or external interface.
The thumping is a process of self correction.
Thumping can be also labeled as the switch between two static angular planes of least resistance.
It does not matter if the device it physically moved or the fields are dynamically harmonically balancing.

tExB=qr
The tpus exhibit aggravation due to either internal and/or external interface.
The thumping is a process of self correction.
Thumping can be also labeled as the switch between two static angular planes of least resistance.
It does not matter if the device it physically moved or the fields are dynamically harmonically balancing.

I don't recall Sm ever talking about "thumping", other than the washboard effect when the TPU was slid across a table.

Buy me a drink
When he passed the TPU to the small man at the demo the fellow stated that the TPU had action to it. No?
And that action being generated by an object with no moving parts can be described as thumping, agitation, slow vibration.
So what is the time frame and force measurement of the previous labels? This is where SM's descriptions alluded the viewer.
I put a neodynium inside my GK4(iron wire core). Not only did it vibrate but naturally the coil vibrated as well. What I did next was to tape the magnet to the coil and the coil vibrated. The test that burned the nerves in my thumb was to crank the amps from 2.5 to 5 and the device vibrated as I tilted it. The controller was the ttl 555 scheme with timing pots. I adjusted them never to get the correct sequence again. I did not return to that setup because of the bodily damage. But that is history without control. But in what was stated there was a heterodyning setup that performed something.

Here's something I've been pondering,

what if the washboard effect is in fact the responsible mechanism for generating DC ?

In other words,  the jerked motion is synchronized with a pulsing magnetic field, thus producing pulsed DC, and after filtering we get DC.

A magnetic "amplifier" is only a controlled variable inductance, placed in series with a load.
Although the current for controlling the saturation of the inductance core can be weaker than the output current in the load, the controlling flux is much more than the controlled flux induced by the output current.
The controlled flux represents only a fraction of the controlling flux, i.e. a small variation about the operating point. This implies that the controlling flux must be constant or of much lower frequency than the controlled flux. This fact added with the need of a controlling flux >> controlled flux, prevents any possibility to control the flux from a permanent magnet with a variable weak flux: a magnetic amplifier is clearly the contrary.

« Last Edit: 2013-01-07, 11:10:02 by exnihiloest »

A magnetic "amplifier" is only a controlled variable inductance, placed in series with a load.
Although the current for controlling the saturation of the inductance core can be weaker than the output current in the load, the controlling flux is much more than the controlled flux induced by the output current.
The controlled flux represents only a fraction of the controlling flux, i.e. a small variation about the operating point. This implies that the controlling flux must be constant or of much lower frequency than the controlled flux. This fact added with the need of a controlling flux >> controlled flux, prevents any possibility to control the flux from a permanent magnet with a variable weak flux: a magnetic amplifier is clearly the contrary.

Ex,

Good try but only the first sentence is correct. The controlling flux need not be greater than the controlled flux no more than the transistor base current need to be greater than the collector current.

The controlling flux need not be greater than the controlled flux no more than the transistor base current need to be greater than the collector current.

False, and I prove it.
If this would the case, then the core would be saturated/desaturated at the rate of the controlled signal, because this one would be preponderant. But this is not the case, the output signal remains linear.

The image of the transistor is misleading. In a transistor, the question is only about currents. In coils, there are currents and magnetic flux, and the intensity of a flux depends on the current, but not only on the current.
I suggest that you study further the magnetic amplifier to get the understanding that
  • only the controlling flux is a flux strong enough to saturate or desaturate the core in order to set the inductance value, and
  • the weakest current can generate the strongest flux, question of number of ampere/turns which is much higher for the controlling circuit than the controlled circuit.
The interest of a magnetic amplifier is only to control an inductance with an electric power weaker than the controlled electric power passing through the inductance, not to control a strong flux with a weak flux (not possible until now at my knowledge). I must confess that I also misinterpreted the magnetic amplifier in the past, in the same way as yours, and I revised my understanding when I recently realized that a weak flux controlling a strong flux leads straightforwardly to a non-conservation of energy that is not observed in a magnetic amplifier.

tExB=qr
Here's something I've been pondering,

what if the washboard effect is in fact the responsible mechanism for generating DC ?

In other words,  the jerked motion is synchronized with a pulsing magnetic field, thus producing pulsed DC, and after filtering we get DC.

The magneic field is already present, you just provide the "jerk", or "yank".

The derivative of a jerk is a yank.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yank_(physics)
In physics, yank is the derivative of force with respect to time.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-07-22, 04:30:50