PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-02-19, 17:18:38
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: The TPU principle rediscovered!  (Read 72515 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoCBORXzOqU

coil and neodymium magnet produces DC voltage and powers motor.   Middle spiral antenna coil is a very interesting adaptation.

[edit:   this guy has another video lighting a bulb:    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJdLA4w3w58&feature=plcp]

EM
« Last Edit: 2012-12-12, 05:59:27 by EMdevices »

Group: Guest

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
So why does the meter read voltage.
Oh wait there must be a battery in this bulb as well  >:-)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJdLA4w3w58&feature=plcp[/youtube]

Group: Guest
So why does the meter read voltage.
Oh wait there must be a battery in this bulb as well  >:-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJdLA4w3w58&feature=plcp

The guy is smart. He doesn't use the same trick in the two videos.
In the first one, I thought first that he would use a TX with an antenna hidden under the wood floor. But as soon as I saw he moved the coil, and the motor turned in the same way, it was unlikely that it was powered from HF. The battery was the likely solution, the coil and magnets play no role.
In the second video, he doesn't move the coil. Why? Why did he move it in the first experiment and not in the second one? The coil remains at the exact same place during the video. The coil is now powered either from a TX or by induction.
Just hypotheses. There are other means to fake the experiments.

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I don't know about the battery. His video is pretty clear.

---------------------------

Group: Elite

Radioactive Solder!   ;D

I suspect he will say it was all fake, soon. Also, he will never say how the fake was done.

Can't wait for someone to come up with an intelligent explanation of how it was faked  ;)

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

Radioactive Solder!   ;D

I suspect he will say it was all fake, soon. Also, he will never say how the fake was done.

Can't wait for someone to come up with an intelligent explanation of how it was faked  ;)

I think he uses a technique called 'video layering' which is all done with the camera and editing software.

If you look carefully at the opening shot with the lamp, it appears to me that the lamp illuminates slightly before it hits the croc clips.

Hoppy

Oh ye of little faith.... 

The device we see in the video shows us the much coveted DC voltage generation phenomena of the TPU.  This device only scraches the surface and here's why:

1) The TPU uses feedback to greatly amplify the signal and effect.

2) In addition, the TPU uses feromagnetic wire to greatly reduce the need for a strong biasing magnetic field, which is why the guy in this video needs such strong neodymium magnets to make it work.

The merrit of these videos is the simplicity of the device and phenomena, we can see all the parts and it is very simple, hence hard to belive if one is not familiar with the principles.  It is no doubt due to some kind of rectifiying ability due to the gyromagnetic ratio of proton resonance, and the spiral antenna attached at the center plays a crucial role of injecting the energy at the center, which is a balanced "entry" point in the coil. 

EM

Oh ye of little faith.... 

The device we see in the video shows us the much coveted DC voltage generation phenomena of the TPU.  This device only scraches the surface and here's why:

1) The TPU uses feedback to greatly amplify the signal and effect.

2) In addition, the TPU uses feromagnetic wire to greatly reduce the need for a strong biasing magnetic field, which is why the guy in this video needs such strong neodymium magnets to make it work.

The merrit of these videos is the simplicity of the device and phenomena, we can see all the parts and it is very simple, hence hard to belive if one is not familiar with the principles.  It is no doubt due to some kind of rectifiying ability due to the gyromagnetic ratio of proton resonance, and the spiral antenna attached at the center plays a crucial role of injecting the energy at the center, which is a balanced "entry" point in the coil. 

EM

Wow!

Nah.... Dat ain tit.

The gizmo isn't the power source at all. It is the load -- better said.... the sink. The whole thing converts one potential into two and then to static charge which is dissipated by the pigtail antenna. The constant conversion of the split potential to electric charge and then radiation of the charge creates conventional current flow that does work. The magnets and their orientation are needed so there can be a split potential. Conventional physics apply. No form of rectification is required.

He could get more out of it if he sharpened the end of the pigtail to a very fine point.

EM, it is time for my medication. Are you going to join me?  :D

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

I have a stash of neo magnets, thanks to RomeroUK,  so I'm all over this simple design!   Maybe I should take a pill first !    :D

Buy me a drink
Scalar receiver.

did you guys see the other videos?  there's a few more.  The picture below shows an earlier version with the magnet on the side, and correspondingly less power.

watch the experiment in the metalic enclosure, It still works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXIaWz0wbX0&feature=youtu.be

[edit:   in the second image,  he does not have the center spiral "antenna" but instead he taps in the center with a resistor and connects to LED's,  very interesting.

Buy me some coffee
EM that video in the roasting tin, are you sure that's the same person, it would appear there have been supposed successful replications.

EDIT
This roasting tin video is a bit suspect if you ask me, he does not connect the LED until after the magnet is placed, could this mean the LED would light without the magnet >:(
Even more suspicious is that the left crock clip rotates slightly when he knocks it with his hand, if it was soldered to that thick wire it would not do that, maybe some sort of 1 wire transmission effect lighting an LED? one crock clip would need to be insulated to allow a potential voltage across the led instead of a short?

It's turtles all the way down
Hoppy is right on.

In the attached jpeg, you can see the bulb is lighting well before it hits the clips. download the video and frame step to see the illusion.

Once again guys like this waste your time and mine. To get a real feel for where this guy is coming from, just look at some of his other videos. A jokester, prankster and not that intelligent.

EM, I would have expected more from you than trying to associate this with the TPU.

Regarding his "wipe the hard drive" video, this responder was correct:

LMAO this video told me everything about you and your´╗┐ videos on perpetual motion devices. thanks and bye
« Last Edit: 2012-12-13, 20:53:49 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Hoppy is right on.

In the attached jpeg, you can see the bulb is lighting well before it hits the clips. download the video and frame step to see the illusion.

In the video I stepped through that frame is where he is lifting the bulb from the clips - not applying the bulb to the clips. Is your posted frame grab from around :28 - :29 out of :43?

In the video I stepped through that frame is where he is lifting the bulb from the clips - not applying the bulb to the clips. Is your posted frame grab from around :28 - :29 out of :43?

At around 3 seconds into the video (frame #93). I edited my post and reposted an earlier shot where you can just begin to see the red glow at frame #93, yet the clip is visible through the glass tube and is nowhere near touching the endcap.

Frames 90 through 97 tell the story.

I am using KM player to frame step.

How I wish this was real, but no cigar.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
I was gone post exactly the same, the bulb has glow decay, and infact a click can be heard before the bulb lights each time, the click is where contact is made, but then i re looked at the video and sure enough right at the beginning the bulb indeeds seems to light before it touches the contacts.

Buy me a drink
In the tin vid @ 8 - 11 secs he could have a battery taped to the lid with an led that swings down and connects.
Also there are two people in the vid.
We never see a close up of the glue holding the main coil down. My spidey senses are tingling.

I suppose I wish it was real as well. I see no way for it to be real. What I'm interested in is how he faked it.

The filaments of those bulbs are quite shiny, until they've been used for a good amount of time. I tested that thought. It seems to be true for the garden variety of bulbs I have as spares.

What I see is that there is no reflection of the filament off the magnet until he appears to make actual contact. I see the early lighting of the filament as a reflection of overhead lighting.

If I'm incorrect, he has batteries surgically implanted in his fingers  ;D

Buy me a drink
Ah ha! He also attaches the led after he sets the magnet. Why? because the circuit is already complete!

I was gonna pull a scam here but I'll be honest. He has flat wafer batteries hidden in the cardboard. Notice how the edges of the cardboard are taped. How does the led connect?

I studied Houdini as a kid then became a locksmith.

See attached.

I expected a lot more from you guys.  You're kidding right?   The lightbulb on it's way to the wires glanced and lightly touched the aligator clip so that's why you see it lit briefly.     [edit:  it is a reflection of the filament]

Also ask yourself, what's the point of splicing two videos, and why would he light up the bulb in his hand?  that would be spotted as a fake right away plus he would need a wire going to his finger, makes no sense.   A more likely fake would be if he had wires passing through the table, but you see that he moves it and pickes it up.  

This is real dudes!   C.C

@ Peter,  you're right, those other videos were done by someone else,  a replication?  or the source of inspiration?   I don't trust the carboard designs since they offer a hiding place, but the simple coil and glued magnet pretty much eliminate all fakery, unless of course he very carefully manufactures a hole in the neo and hides a battery, but we see the main copper wire is pretty intact and not spliced, so this would present a SHORT to the batery, but I suppose it could be faked.

EM
« Last Edit: 2012-12-14, 05:19:27 by EMdevices »

The frame rate is 25 per second, all you need to know is in the first four seconds if you step from frame #85 to #97.

No reflection of overhead lighting seen in frames before the faint glow builds in intensity well before contact.

Wires are under his finger and thumb and looped down so as not visible in the video.

EM have you replicated it?

More "tales" wagging the dogs here. Believe as you will.

Many more "clues" available if you have patience, are very observant, and frame step the video.

not yet

not yet

That's okay, due diligence is in order here. I was tempted to run off to the basement and dig up my kidney shaped neo's but decided to take another look first. It was very revealing.

This will be dead simple to build. Should be hundreds of replications by now. Maybe I'll give it a try when the dust settles.

I like to give the benefit of the doubt, but after watching his other videos, he does impresses me as a prankster more than serious researcher.

Buy me a drink
I was gong to build the fake I posted then ytube it just to create Shunder(Sh** & thunder).  >:-)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-02-19, 17:18:38