PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-02-19, 17:01:56
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
Author Topic: The TPU principle rediscovered!  (Read 72513 times)

Buy me some coffee
The craziness continues!

It seems the guy who made the first videos is now revealing how to make the coil.   

I have a strong feeling the demos are fake, but I don't know how he's faking them.  I don't think he is hiding batteries by drilling in the magnet, maybe the foam is hiding the battery.  Induction would be too weak and rectification kind of hard to explain.

Here's the HD video he posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=channel%3A53fdf21c-0000-21c3-92c6-001a1140b612&feature=iv&src_vid=WQRPlzf1cLA&v=3A8q-iPKUtA

Well the motor part is easy to explain-it's just a smaller motor inside a larger motor casing,along with a battery. The so called free energy coil just completes the circuit. The light bulb is a little harder to work out.

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
He also measures the output of the coil by itself. ~3V

Never let your belligerence get in the way of your brilliance!

Buy me some coffee
He also measures the output of the coil by itself. ~3V
Yes-easy done now i have thought about it.
I will replicate tomorrow,and post video here.

His latest video is in HD, and if you maximize it, and do a screen grab, the photos come out with very high resolution.   I looked at a few of these screen captures, when the coil is held close to the camera, and it seems like a simple coil with magnets on it.   The leading theory on how it was faked seems to postulate batteries inserted in the magnets.  Look at all the copycat videos out there.  However, this requires breaking the coil, and in these new high res screen captures, I just don't see it.

Buy me some coffee
His latest video is in HD, and if you maximize it, and do a screen grab, the photos come out with very high resolution.   I looked at a few of these screen captures, when the coil is held close to the camera, and it seems like a simple coil with magnets on it.   The leading theory on how it was faked seems to postulate batteries inserted in the magnets.  Look at all the copycat videos out there.  However, this requires breaking the coil, and in these new high res screen captures, I just don't see it.
No EM-no batteries inserted into the magnet's. In fact,what he shows is quite easy to do.
This video might actually make me some play money lol- probably be the most viewed out of all my video's lol.

Group: Guest
No EM-no batteries inserted into the magnet's. In fact,what he shows is quite easy to do.
This video might actually make me some play money lol- probably be the most viewed out of all my video's lol.

Cool, then you can get some good special effects software and do some real tricks that blow people's minds.  Maybe even do a live show once a week, call it the Smart Under Dog Show.   ;D

Serious, when my 14 year old son can make a light bulb illuminate with no power connected, all in software, imagine what someone could do that has been doing visual effects for ten plus years.  The software now days makes this child's play.

My point, just be real cautious of what you (think you) see on YouTube.

Buy me some coffee
Cool, then you can get some good special effects software and do some real tricks that blow people's minds.  Maybe even do a live show once a week, call it the Smart Under Dog Show.   ;D

Serious, when my 14 year old son can make a light bulb illuminate with no power connected, all in software, imagine what someone could do that has been doing visual effects for ten plus years.  The software now days makes this child's play.

My point, just be real cautious of what you (think you) see on YouTube.
No need for special effects or any software Matt,and no editing of video's-one continual shot as we build and test the device. Will even keep the stop watch running while were filming.

Buy me some coffee
Didnt have one of those light bulbs lifehack used,but had plenty of other one's.

Piece of cake guys-here is your free energy device.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PveeXv9WCE

Nice job Brad.

Only thing I can think of is a hidden battery under the double sticky tape that is under the coil. When the coil is pressed down it makes contact with the battery connections. But the two halves of the coil would have to be electrically isolated for that to work.

Buy me some coffee
Battery is embedded in the foam under the black tape with thin wires that come up near where you connect the loads, it looks like you connect to the DUT but infact connect to the thin wires across the battery.

The foam is the clue  O0 although it could be done with wood but harder.

I don't know whether TM was joking when he talked about getting energy from the clouds, but it is well known that there is an earth's electric field.  So the piggy tail sticking up in the air could be providing the horizontal coil with some excess electrons.  Now you can have the situation where the v X B induction can create cyclotron movement of electrons which would attempt to drive electrons around and hence along the helix thus yielding DC.  The movement is initiated by thermal movement which for electrons on the surface of the wire could be quite marked.  Normal movement of conduction electrons is impeded by them crashing into the ions, hence the slow drift velocity associated with them.  But get some excess electrons on the surface and they can move much faster.

Perhaps TM could verify that reversing the magnetic field either kills the effect or reverses the output voltage.

Just my two pennyworth.

Smudge

smudge,

The device is fake. Don't take it seriously. ;)

Smudge
Tesla stated the same and added that electric current thus induced is tiny, EXCEPT one situation. Quite interesting. Steven Mark also has given curious hint about two currents of different frequencies flowing through the same wire. They are independent one to another EXCEPT one strange situation.
I have a deep feeling that free energy can be found in magnetic fields or if not in all magnetic fields, then maybe just in one field - Earth field.
I appreciate your work and I feel you are just one step to the solution.  O0

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
smudge,

The device is fake. Don't take it seriously. ;)

Agreed it is a fake. More youtube pranksters trying to get their hit counter dinging and wasting peoples time. I have very low regard for this sort of activity. It is diversion.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Agreed it is a fake. More youtube pranksters trying to get their hit counter dinging and wasting peoples time. I have very low regard for this sort of activity. It is diversion.

No worries ION. This was simply an exercise by Brad to show that it can easily be faked. He in no way was trying to fool us (see his posts above). Lifehack 2012 is the real problem here.

Didnt have one of those light bulbs lifehack used,but had plenty of other one's.

Piece of cake guys-here is your free energy device.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PveeXv9WCE

Very nice proof of concept TM.  You have proven to me, that someone with a little experience can nicely produce a video showing exactly the results intended.

O0

Make sure you monetize this video too.  It would be good information to see how much money people are making with similar videos--I'll bet more than just coffee money.

Now, let that be a lesson to everyone.  When we watch these videos, it is dead simple to see what we want to see instead of what is really there.

@TinMan

Now I get it.

wattsup

« Last Edit: 2014-10-20, 14:11:57 by wattsup »

Buy me some coffee
ION and all
I'm not sure why you think i was intentionally trying to fool people,when i clearly stated in this thread to EM that it can be easily done-right down to putting batteries in the motor. I also stated at the end of the video-dont waste your time on this device. This video was to show (once again) that any device you see can be easily faked. Like i said with the first one i did(the akula replication),i will show how easy it is to fake any device-and i will always say it's fake if it is.

ION-it is not a diversion,but a lesson.

Like poynt said-this was out in the open before i even made the video.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
ION and all
I'm not sure why you think i was intentionally trying to fool people,when i clearly stated in this thread to EM that it can be easily done-right down to putting batteries in the motor. I also stated at the end of the video-dont waste your time on this device. This video was to show (once again) that any device you see can be easily faked. Like i said with the first one i did(the akula replication),i will show how easy it is to fake any device-and i will always say it's fake if it is.

ION-it is not a diversion,but a lesson.

Like poynt said-this was out in the open before i even made the video.

I was referring to the original poster of the device in question, not you. My Apologies if I was not clear.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Brad,

Are you going to reveal the secret?

Or keep us guessing for a while? :D

Brad,

Are you going to reveal the secret?

Or keep us guessing for a while? :D

Yes Tinman, you do owe your subscribers a "How it was done" video.

And I hope you do know, if you actually do produce an OU device, you'll have to take some of that pocket money to ship it to .99 to look at, because now no one will ever take your word for it from just a youtube video.   :)

Buy me some coffee
Yes Tinman, you do owe your subscribers a "How it was done" video.

And I hope you do know, if you actually do produce an OU device, you'll have to take some of that pocket money to ship it to .99 to look at, because now no one will ever take your word for it from just a youtube video.   :)

I will be shooting that video tonight,as i had always planed.I did say a couple of post back that the motor part is easy-put a smaller motor inside a larger motor caseing,along with some small batteries-the rest will come.

Quote: And I hope you do know, if you actually do produce an OU device, you'll have to take some of that pocket money to ship it to .99 to look at, because now no one will ever take your word for it from just a youtube video.

And yet so many are happy to take some strange bloke's youtube video as gospal. If this is the case,then i am succeeding at what I'm trying to do-dont believe everything you see on youtube. Did you hear my last words in the video as i threw the coil away?-don't waste your bloody time on this.

If i ever manage to make an OU device,you wont see it on youtube. And as far as sending it to,or getting  poynt to  test it,he already knows that will happen,and already has with a couple of devices i thought were special.As it turned out-just my learning curve,and nothing special found yet-poynt will confirm this.

Buy me some coffee
I was referring to the original poster of the device in question, not you. My Apologies if I was not clear.
O0

Buy me some coffee

The reveal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtkmHYZruwQ

Thank you kindly.

These two videos make for an excellent Noob training session.  I can't count how many times a new forum member has posted such rubbish.  Hopefully I can point people to them from here on out to save us all a lot of wasted time and bandwidth.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-02-19, 17:01:56