PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-07-16, 21:32:17
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: The TPU principle rediscovered!  (Read 73714 times)

those artifacts you see, that resemble the lit filament, are actually REFLECTIONS off the filament. 

found another one at this frame location.

EM

I was gong to build the fake I posted then ytube it just to create Shunder(Sh** & thunder).  >:-)

Believe it or not, a lot of people have found that youtube pays for the most views, but if you want money, just post a video showing a half naked women on the first frame and you'll get millions of views  and $   too.   That dubious voice guy probably is after money and that's the only thing he knows how to do, lie!   

Here's another frame showing the reflection off the filament when seen on edge.  That edge of the filament is pretty reflective, interesting light bulb.

EM
« Last Edit: 2012-12-14, 05:12:48 by EMdevices »

Group: Elite

What I see is that there is no reflection of the filament off the magnet until he appears to make actual contact. I see the early lighting of the filament as a reflection of overhead lighting.

I still don't think it is real but must agree with EM on the premature filament glow. Going by the contact sounds (there are two sets of them in the first attempt to light the bulb) he bumps the tops of the crock-clips on his way to the final contact position. This is why the filament has a faint glow too weak to produce a visible reflection on the magnet.

---------------------------
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

If this invention had produced an AC output signal, instead of DC, I wouldn't spend much time on it or even care.   Why? because through magnetic induction we can generate and couple to the coil.  But that's not the case, it produces DC current which is a rare phenomena for a coil, just like the TPU.   

Since DC current is commonly produced by batteries, people naturally wonder where the hidden battery is located, and I can understand this temptation.   Steven Mark dealt with the same problem, that's why he had to explain over and over again that it would take a huge battery to produce the kind of power displayed. 

If this guy hid a battery it would be in the magnet, but he would have to splice the copper coil to connect to it, and I don't see that from the video.  looks like an intact coil to me.

this is the real thing guys, and even if it is powered from AC magnetic fields, which I'm sure it is, the DC generation phenomena is why this invention is attractive and fascinating.  If you build it, it might not work for you if you don't live at an advantageous location where there is energy to be harvested.  A radio without radio waves is silent.  You can tune it all day long but won't hear a thing.

EM

I wish I had more time this morning to dig up the research I did months ago on this.  But I concluded that the battery was located within the large motor casing and that a smaller motor was driving the tape.  Look closely at the holes in the motor casing and review some of the other videos from this guy.  You will see his use of the smaller motor in other videos and odd things through the larger motor casing holes.  Essentially, his coil device, (and the 9V battery,) are used to close the switch at the back of the large motor.  Oh, and the tabs at the back of the large motor do not look quite right either, as if they were reworked.  Sorry to be a joy killer and I hope to be proved wrong with an honest replication.

One more thing, if he goes outside to prove there is no hidden driver coil under the table powering the light, why switch to a motor?

I think these are two separate hoaxes.  Again, hope to be proved wrong; that would be neat!  :)

Group: Guest
...But I concluded that the battery was located within the large motor casing and that a smaller motor was driving the tape.
Sorry to be a joy killer and I hope to be proved wrong with an honest replication.

As said above, I guessed the battery in the motor but you explain how it could have been hidden. Well done! You are not a joy killer because joy can come only when all doubts are removed and we were far from this state when we saw the video. Thanks to this kind of method we can rapidly discard doubtful devices and focus on most promising ideas.

It's turtles all the way down
From EM

this is the real thing guys, and even if it is powered from AC magnetic fields, which I'm sure it is, the DC generation phenomena is why this invention is attractive and fascinating.  If you build it, it might not work for you if you don't live at an advantageous location where there is energy to be harvested.  A radio without radio waves is silent.  You can tune it all day long but won't hear a thing.
EM

This is not a good excuse for a replication not working, as we can generate our own local field close coupled of any frequency to test the device.  You neglect to mention how the  AC field is rectified to DC if there is no diode detector?
A magnet on a coil will not rectify AC.

A better excuse for a replication of this simple to construct device not working is that it is a fake, not the real thing, guys.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
Has anyone contacted the person that made this video/device?  I'm curious what he says about the pigtail wire, which appears to be in the center of the coil winding.  He states in his video, filmed outdoors, that others have replicated his coil device and his results.

Despite believing this is a complete fake I decided to try it since I had all the parts exactly like the ones shown.  Even the hard drive magnet and clips I had were identical and it took all of 5 minutes to put it together exactly as pictured.  Nada.  No voltage not even a hint of power on the oscilloscope.  I had already figured out that the guy very likely has a small battery installed inside the motor.  Meter is internally modified so when he shorts the leads it reads a battery inside.  The 9 volt battery is also probably modified to simply be a short so when he hooks that up it just makes contact for the motor's internal battery.  This one is about as silly as it gets but well done fake.  As far as any light filament glowing I'd guess that may have been edited in to the vid. 

@ION
This is not a good excuse for a replication not working, as we can generate our own local field close coupled of any frequency to test the device.

yes, good testing approach that's what I'm planning.  

You neglect to mention how the  AC field is rectified to DC if there is no diode detector?

A magnet on a coil will not rectify AC.

I happened to have seen this effect in the past on my own bench but I don't fully understand it.  

Basically,  his device is a center tapped coil that acts like a BALUN, (or BALanced to UNbalanced), usually used for antennas and RF connector transitions, etc.   Attached to it is a small spiral antenna, which also acts roughly as a monopole at lower frequencies with the coil as its approximate ground plane. It is what is pulling the energy or bringing it in at high frequency, probably a TV tower which explains why the guy went out in the fields closer to it.

In my device, which was also balanced and center taped,  I brought a magnet close to the ferite cored inductors to saturate them and see what happens and suddenly I got almost 10 Volts DC across a tank circuit that was supposed to have only AC.  My coil got hot real quick and fried a few things.  Very anomalous to say the least.  

Now this guy's device is just copper and no ferite which makes it that much more intriguing.

@e2matrix

Meter is internally modified so when he shorts the leads it reads a battery inside.  The 9 volt battery is also probably modified to simply be a short so when he hooks that up it just makes contact for the motor's internal battery.

I will admit that you can modify the meter and place the battery in series, which is why I think he should of hooked the leads across the 9 volt battery so we can see that the meter works as claimed.   However, the 9 volt battery ran the motor FASTER, as it should compared to his 5.92 volt coil, again very consistent, so the 9 volt battery is not a short.

These devices are tuned at the correct frequency, and if you don't have that frequency with enough energy at your location forget it.  I'll say it again,  "a radio without radio waves is silent"  

@doubters,    how do you explain the light bulb video?  C.C

EM

[edit:   here's the oscilloscope output showing the anomalous DC that developed across my tank circuit while oscillating perfectly.  It was very stable but slowly degraded and even came back up over time, strange behavior.  ( For you Europeans,  that is around 9 volts not 9000 volts, we use the period not the comma as the separator)   Notice the waveform is not centered vertically because of this DC voltage.
« Last Edit: 2012-12-15, 00:33:05 by EMdevices »

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
There are gps coords in the vid.
I am stuck between Pomerloi and Leedskalnin.
I suggest we all look the field structure surrounding the device. The placement and angles of the [antennas/coils] is revealing to say the least.

I am also analyzing the finger nail and hand topologic imagery.  ;D
I have equipment that does fecal harmonic reconstruction to retrieve what the comsumer spoke while eating. >:-) Amazing technology labeled [Crap in. Crap out]....

I have equipment that does fecal harmonic reconstruction to retrieve what the comsumer spoke while eating. >:-) Amazing technology labeled [Crap in. Crap out]....

GK,

Please share the schematic diagram and parts list for that device. I have someone requiring their fecal harmonics reconstructed  C.C

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

Here's an abstract of an article that appeared in the Journal of Applied Physics

ABSTRACT

The spin and electric charge of electrons in nanoscale artificial magnetic systems exhibit peculiar behaviors especially in a radio-frequency (rf) region via spin-wave excitations. One of the interesting effects is the rectification of the rf current in nanomagnets. We present a detailed experimental magnetic field dependence of the rectifying spectrum induced by a rf current flowing through the ferromagnetic wire and discuss in terms of the quantized spin-wave modes excited by the microwave injection.

and another

[Abstract]

We report the rectification of a constant wave radio frequency (RF) current by using a
single-layer magnetic nanowire; a direct-current voltage is resonantly generated when the RF
current flows through the nanowire. The mechanism of the rectification is discussed in terms of
the spin torque diode effect reported for magnetic tunnel junction devices and the rectification
is shown to be direct attributable to resonant spin wave excitation by the RF current.

In this article they say the following:

In this study, we present a rectifying effect initially observed in a single
ferromagnetic nanowire. The rectifying effect is a consequence of the resonant excitation of
spin waves by the RF current. In other words, when the spin wave is excited in the nanowire,
the magnetic moment precesses and results in resistance oscillation originating from the
anisotropic magnetoresistance (AMR) effect. This oscillation generates the DC voltage by
combining with the RF current
, as observed in the case of the spin-torque diode effect in the
pillar structure systems [1, 2].

Just remember,  high frequency current flows on the surface of the wires due to the skin effect, but so far this phenomena of DC production is done with ferromagnetic materials, so that's why I'm so amazed that this guy managed it with a copper wire and very strong magnets, but it is much easier to produce with iron or steel wire.

happy experimenting!

EM
« Last Edit: 2012-12-15, 02:37:04 by EMdevices »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
All these guys are rampant...now we have a magnetic monopole propelled motor  C.C:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR6Qait2JGY[/youtube]

A search on ebay did not pull up any hits for a magnetic monopole....go figure!

Never let your belligerence get in the way of your brilliance!

:o O0

Nice motor, when the motor stops he quickly pulls the meter probes away so we don't see that there is always a potential.

I just made this guy some money by watching his video,  I want my 0.000001 cents back.  LOL

EM
« Last Edit: 2012-12-15, 15:29:03 by EMdevices »

His web site makes claims of his magician's and inventor's talents.

I think the magic trick is this:

The magnet is not a monopole but radially polarized.
The motor coil has the wire insulation scraped off of the same side of each of the supporting wires (commutation with the nails).
The wooden block is hollowed out and contains a battery with copper straps extending from each battery pole. The nails are driven until they make contact with the copper straps.

Group: Guest

The motor coil has the wire insulation scraped off of the same side of each of the supporting wires (commutation with the nails).
The wooden block is hollowed out and contains a battery with copper straps extending from each battery pole. The nails are driven until they make contact with the copper straps.

That's my take as well ,see how the nails are filed at the bottom for good magnet contact . F...ing phsycopaths!

Not so fast guys.  This is a bit more clever than we think.

I analyzed the video frame by frame around when the coil flies off the nails and he is in contact with the nails and the voltage is zero.   One frame before it shows 2.5 volts or so and the next frame zero as the coil begins to fly off the nails.   There is no way the guy could react that fast and disconnect the probes, and it can't be a coincidence either.    (we see him doing this when the motor stops spinning and he pulls the probes away while saying to us:  "it stops producing electricity..."  , so he is hiding something)

So what is the schematic?  

EM

PS  Another issue is the coil contacts are stripped clear all around, so there can not be any commutation.  I can see them around 00:04:12 when the coil is slowed down.

Exactly right on the hollowed out block.  Some time back when this vid was posted at OU I dug deep enough to find the page this guy had up showing that it was exactly that.  IIRC he had two AA batteries in the base.  I posted the picture there but at the moment I don't recall the message thread or this guy's web site I got it from - it also had a clear explanation of how it was done.  And yes he was the magician.  If you found that web site I think it's buried in there somewhere. 

EM:

Those papers you referenced are interesting.

Now can you loan me some of your "ferromagnetic nanowire" or one of your "nanoscale artificial magnetic systems" so I can test this?

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
ferromagnetic nanowire
I ordered a 100 metre reel of this stuff, I've put it somewhere and not been able to find it since  >:-)

lol

actually we don't need nano wires, that's what scientists study to narrow down the effects so they can understand it, but the effect occurs in bulk material.    

here's a setup that I think will demonstrate this effect easily.  

Take a ferromagnetic wire and wrap it with a copper coil (control coils) that will create an axial magnetic field along the ferromagnetic wire.  Next, feed a signal f1 through the ferromagnetic wire and a different signal f2 through the control coil.

What happens is that f2 will modulate the electrical resistance of the ferromagnetic wire and if it is in sync with f1, a DC voltage will develop.  I think the frequency of f2 needs to be f1*2 or even harmonic.  

but I wouldn't worry about it anymore, It's fake!   >:-)

EM

@Emdevices
but I wouldn't worry about it anymore, It's fake!

I would agree, as well simple observation of the picture posted can tell us a great deal about the person ie.. a super cheap multi-meter, age spotting on heavy wrists indicating possible obesity and well manicured hands that have probably never worked a day in their life. Then there is the wooden block which seems finished to perfection simply to hold two nails with a cut in them causing distraction. I would think there is an inferiority complex rooted in there somewhere and this sillyness is his feeble way of feeling good about himself.
It's kind of comical, all the problems in the world we face in this day and age and this guy apparently has no better way to spend his time that building silly devices to fool people, pathetic when a person thinks about it.
AC

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

http://www.noonco.com/

A trickster muddying the water and taking up too much bandwidth.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-07-16, 21:32:17