PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-07-22, 05:21:37
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: The TPU principle rediscovered!  (Read 73744 times)
Group: Guest

Group: Elite

While I still have no reason to believe this is real, I still haven't heard a reasonable explanation of how it was faked.

Yes, it could be done with batteries inserted into the magnet and the separation required could be hidden by the antenna connection but there is no way such batteries would light the bulb used in the demos. I have tried to power the same bulb with two larger coin cells.

It doesn't work, even with the lowest wattage bulb available in that base style and size (3 Watts from my research).

I stopped worrying about this when I saw he claimed to be a magician.

---------------------------
"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

I stopped worrying about this when I saw he claimed to be a magician.

a "magician" of the same kind as Daniel Pomerleau.

here's another simple coil generator, with a 60 watt light bulb. 

How is it done?    Wires through the paper?  (I did see the coil move slightly when he bumped it, but maybe it moved with the paper  :-\ )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cioxAXR6UoA

What would be really good to see is the switch that he is operating with his foot fail and short out.Then when he grabs the magnet's ,we could see some true free energy-in the form of him launching himself through the celling. One of these clowns is going to kill them self for sure-sooner or later,it will happen,and all just to try and out do the last clown.

Not sure where to post this but though you all might find this interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3b3h2cEbHw

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Pretty sparks there, but where are the power measurements?

Never let your belligerence get in the way of your brilliance!

Not sure where to post this but though you all might find this interesting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3b3h2cEbHw

Thats a very nice motor build (just watched Part 2 and I'm impressed)

However, the sparks are not much indication of power, but cool to watch.

Yes unfortunately there are no measurements. 

Just started reading the patents and the posts on this subject.  I note that the Steven Marks TPU has been mentioned as possibly using this technology.  I wrote a paper in 2009 with my thought on the TPU so here it is.  Hope it helps.

Smudge

He does stress the driving sinusoidal wave must be "clean". (same as Steven Mark!).

Regards, ION

But also says it works better with square waves as you get more volume entraining zp energy.

It's turtles all the way down
Just started reading the patents and the posts on this subject.  I note that the Steven Marks TPU has been mentioned as possibly using this technology.  I wrote a paper in 2009 with my thought on the TPU so here it is.  Hope it helps.

Smudge

Thanks for your paper.

My speculation about acoustic resonance agrees with your thoughts on the subject, though I cannot explain the DC with 5 kHz hash noise alluded to by SM. Some of us believe no rectifiers were used, and SM states the output of his devices is DC by nature of operation.

There would be no need to rectify and filter an AC HF signal if you just wanted to demonstrate power output, as light bulbs integrate everything except at very very high frequencies where their tiny inductance from a spiral wound filament may cause some reactive power.

Perhaps we need a simple experiment to at least confirm the vibrating wire gyroscope theory. I have done a few experiments with long tensioned parallel wires and pulse induction, the pulse does induce a mechanical motion rectification as both positive and negative pulses produce repulsion, which is interesting in itself.

Regards, ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Hi Smudge
Very good, theres a lot of us that would love to work out the TPU operation, one thing that SM mentioned was the Tug or movement of a valve filament at power on, I've seen this myself, now if i remember correctly there was an old radio book that was referenced that said it was the earths magnetic field that was responsible, seems too weak to me, but maybe you have seen this also.

If we are going to discuss this further maybe i will need to move these posts to the TPU SM section though  O0

Thanks
Peter

Good idea Peter, sorry to derail.

(that was the Morgan Jones book on valves)

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Perhaps we need a simple experiment to at least confirm the vibrating wire gyroscope theory. I have done a few experiments with long tensioned parallel wires and pulse induction, the pulse does induce a mechanical motion rectification as both positive and negative pulses produce repulsion, which is interesting in itself.

Regards, ION

No need to experiment to prove the vibrating gyroscope principle.  I worked for one of the GEC/Marconi companies and had contacts with Marconi Research at Basildon.  They were developing rate gyros using the vibration principle, with the vibrations induced by piezoelectric means.  Things have come a long way since then, just Google "vibratory gyro".

Smudge

I found this compilation of TPU stuff on my computer, someone gave it to me a few years ago.  If you've all seen it before my apologies.

Smudge

The Earth's field features prominently in SM's writings, but most peole think it is too weak to have any effect.  Although the field strength is quite weak, the scalar potential can be very large, being maximum at the poles and zero at the equator.  The attached paper discuuses how this feature could be used, and maybe this can apply to the TPU.  SM said it worked in the opposite hemisphere but everything was reversed, so presumable it doesn't work at the equator.  My theory would predict exactly that phenomenon.

Smudge

Thank you Smudge

That is a very interesting paper. Designing a test bed should not be that difficult. We should give it a try.

Wow. I looked at this video and I was immediately struck by the orthogonal orientation of the the coils.  Which means an orthogonal orientation of the B fields.  I recalled doing some equations involved interacting two B fields orthogonally.  Sure enough on page 360-361 of my book I have BxB in one of my current induction equations.  Here's the quote:
"ExB=qv
E=Bxqv [this is just the common Lorentz equation]
Therefore
(Bxqv)xB
=qv x (-B*B)
=qv x -(B^2)
=(-1)^2 (qv) [in quaternion algebra squaring any single quaternion =-1.  Also the product of ijk=-1.  In this case E,B, and qv, are i, j,and k.]
=qv

Equation (25.11.1) demonstrates that the orthogonal interaction of two magnetostatic fields will impart a radial velocity to a charge placed within the confines of that field."

In a nut shell this confirms several things. It confirms Grumpy's insight into the presence of GFT induction and how this relates to the HPG.  Note the quote says it induces a radial current which is precisely the type of current produced by the HPG.  The equation qv x (B(qv)E) has B and E acting as a rotor that rotates the charge q thus the presence of a rotating field. It supplies a theoretical basis for this guy's device.  And lastly, and admittedly tendentiously, it supplies experimental proof of one of my induction equations. Note: I believe my book predates this video.
« Last Edit: 2014-07-19, 18:31:08 by GFT »

tExB=qr
I didn't bother to watch that video until today, but it does look interesting.

Earlier in this thread, http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2185.msg33130#msg33130
I wrote:

I know of a theory that uses quaternions, as Maxwell suggested but never fully developed.  Per this theory there are three ways to induce a current:

ExB=qv  (charges moving freely through space, convection current)

ExB=qr/t (change in the scalar electric field per unit time)

ExB=ir (conventional magnetic induction)

The second one is very interesting.

These are from GFT's book, and it is the second equation that I think applies to the TPU and AVEC devices, as both exhibit inertia without moving parts, and produce electric current without a conventional input of mechanical force or stored energy.

I see an error in the above equations,     BxB = 0,  not B^2, (the 'x' means cross product and 'B' is a vector)

I see an error in the above equations,     BxB = 0,  not B^2, (the 'x' means cross product and 'B' is a vector)

Yes. I see what you are saying.

B^B=0 where in this case  ^ is the wedge notation  of  geometric algebra.
 In GA you can't extend a vector upon itself so ostensibly BxB=0.

But note the equation.  I wrote -(BxB).  Recall that -B is the conjugate of B, i.e., -B=1/B
Therefore B/B=1
Therefore qv x (-BxB)=qvx1=qv

Now having said all this Rojas demonstrated in another You Tube video how this was most likely a fake.
The perpetrator most likely drilled out one of the magnets and planted a very small battery inside.
Since he was getting a voltage that matched almost exactly what one of these small batteries would put out.
So the demonstration is most likely a fake. 

Am I bummed out? Not really. 
The quaternionic GFT   principles are still sound. 
This thing should still work if calibrated  and constructed properly
and given a kick start

I amended the above equations so as to address your concerns.
You are correct.  I've played fast and loose with the operators
and parenthesis. I stand corrected.

GFT

You had this in your post #71 above:

Now having said all this Rojas demonstrated in another You Tube video how this was most likely a fake.
The perpetrator most likely drilled out one of the magnets and planted a very small battery inside.
Since he was getting a voltage that matched almost exactly what one of these small batteries would put out.
So the demonstration is most likely a fake.

Could you expand in more detail on what this is in reference to, as I don't see any reference in the prior posts in this thread. (unless I missed it)

Thanks in advance

regards, ION

GFT

You had this in your post #71 above:

Could you expand in more detail on what this is in reference to, as I don't see any reference in the prior posts in this thread. (unless I missed it)

Thanks in advance

regards, ION

Rojas gives a pretty convincing explanation as to why this version of the TPU is a fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRSGjC0K4bw

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-07-22, 05:21:37