PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-02-19, 17:00:44
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: High Resolution TPU photos  (Read 43757 times)

I discovered some very nice TPU photos I had in my archives, so I'll post them here.

I'll have to go fishing again with SM, he has nice toys to show!     :D

EM

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Thanks EM.

Yes, do let us know when you go again, I'd like to join you.  ;D

---------------------------
Never let your belligerence get in the way of your brilliance!

Group: Guest
Has anyone been able to replicate the TPU, and have it work?.

Nice fish attractor  :)

Buy me some coffee
Tinman
The short answer is no.

To be honest it's still debatable as to the working principle and until the working principle is established then very little progress will ever be made, some other devices appear to share similarities, and let's face it, if a true OU mechanism can be established then it's likely it could take many forms, some here have studied the information for years, the only verified information we have are the videos (A good starting point), then we have the scriptures from SM via Mannix, these are impossible to verify that they were truely from SM himself and although they may well be from him they could also have been placed to side line research, many hours need putting into these to decided your own direction.

It's a bit like building a car from a picture of a Tyre  :-\

I would much prefer to go fishing with SM

Tinman
The short answer is no.

To be honest it's still debatable as to the working principle and until the working principle is established then very little progress will ever be made, some other devices appear to share similarities, and let's face it, if a true OU mechanism can be established then it's likely it could take many forms, some here have studied the information for years, the only verified information we have are the videos (A good starting point), then we have the scriptures from SM via Mannix, these are impossible to verify that they were truly from SM himself and although they may well be from him they could also have been placed to side line research, many hours need putting into these to decided your own direction.

It's a bit like building a car from a picture of a Tyre  :-\

I would much prefer to go fishing with SM

Mmm-seems to be a pattern forming from my last 10 years of experimenting,and that being not one so called !overunity device! has ever been successfully replicated and verified?(to my knowledge).
Is it possable to get intouch with SM?-or has he gone with the wind.

I believe Ion spent many years trying to get this device up and running (so i have been told) and never managed to. If Ion couldn't do it with the information available to him,then one has to wonder if it actually ever worked as claimed by the inventor.

The TPU journey of discovery was quite humorus, looking back.

It was a type of exodus out of the land of slavery towards the promise land.  Our Moses was Mannix, he would "go up in the mountain" receive knowledge and instructions from "God" in the form of Steven Mark, but he could not look upon his face "lest he be destroyed" no, the communication happened through the written word.

Later he would come down off the "mountain" and share with the disgruntled and idaltrous masses, who would desert the effort and go after other "gods" when their frustrations built up, and would constantly murmur.

Just like long ago, he did't take you to the promise land, you had to walk and strugle and TRUST your God and his chosen Messenger.  We were even disciplined and his displeasure towards us was also comunicated, not just knowledge.  

Along the way we murmured for lack of "real food", and some threatened to go back to "egypt" when suddenly solid food was "blown" in.  A schematic and nice high resolution video seemed to show up over night.  The "food" was so nutritious it energized us for a long time.  There was lots to devour and we did.

As it so happened, " Balam" showed up to " curse the people".  He tried to curse but instead a blessing came out of it.  He provided the high res videos.  At the same time "God" was wroth with him and left him a nasty voice mail, so we got to hear our "God's" voice and were much afraid but encouraged that he was still with us, for it seemed that we had been abandoned in the desert.

Anyway, "Moses" displeased "God" and never got to the promise land.  Now that i think about it, neither did we.  The "giants" in that land were quit frightening, they were tall men in black suits, so we lost courage.   Now we wonder through the desert waiting for this generation to die off, slowly one by one, until we'll make another final push to conquer with new recruits.

EM

:D

@EM
I had to laugh at your story,but how close it is, to how it was-nice job.
So where from here?.
I have a little something that may hold some answer's to some questions about how the TPU may work-or i may not. This being in the form of my late dads book.
If you give me the thread(as there is many) that seems to be the strongest in regards to information,i will post a couple of paragraphs from my dads book in there. If any think it relevant or could hold some key information,then i will forward a copy to you via email(all free of charge of course)

tExB=qr
Mmm-seems to be a pattern forming from my last 10 years of experimenting,and that being not one so called !overunity device! has ever been successfully replicated and verified?(to my knowledge).
Is it possable to get intouch with SM?-or has he gone with the wind.

I believe Ion spent many years trying to get this device up and running (so i have been told) and never managed to. If Ion couldn't do it with the information available to him,then one has to wonder if it actually ever worked as claimed by the inventor.

Last I heard, SM lived in southern California.   He always claimed to be watched and followed, lest he divulge his secrets.

Everything SM said was an indirect description of how the TPU worked.   He claimed he could not divulge direct explanations early on when he started providing clues.

There were some very interesting experiments performed several years ago, and some may have gone on to develop there own version of a working device.  Only a handful of people that were active years ago are still on forums.

Start your own thread with your fathers notes.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I and many others spent countless hours winding coils and testing to no avail because none of us had a viable hypothesis that could be proven with a simple experiment. We were lost and in the dark.

Most hooked their units to power supplies and pumped lots of watts in and got a few back, but this was all more or less transformer action (ala Faraday Induction).

No one was able to duplicate SM's free standing devices that exhibited any one or all of the properties witnessed in the videos, such as slight gyro effect and magnetic or gravitational  "stiction", not to mention the enormous power output with no apparent input as witnessed in his lab by Dr. Schinzinger.

If anyone has read all that I have written on the subject, you will know that I often played devil's advocate and tried to prove the many ways they could be faked. Some of the demo videos are a bit shabby and one could cry foul or fake if it were not for the fact that an astute viewer can immediatly see that the videos were not slick promotional adverts, but a clumsy way of an inventor desiring to have some recorded proof of his work.

Because there may have been a gov't gag order around 1997, we can surmise why the work seemed to dry up, only to appear on the internet as a few poor quality videos some nine years later.

To understand the timeline from the early 90's and all that happened to date requires a lot of work. Most do not have the patience to pursue this with any degree of clarity and usually jump in with a quick idea, rehashing ground that we have usually covered years before.

Anyone who has an idea or hunch should start their own thread in the SM topic area and develop it. I would encourage this route.
I would also ask that a simple repeatable experiment be proposed that backs up the idea.

I am leaning in the direction that the devices were real, can be duplicated, but uses some of the ideas verpies and others have expounded regarding beta decay and NMR. This is a very difficult target to hit if you are floundering in the dark, requiring the correct "fuel" material we have been calling the gain medium, and the correct juxtaposition of both static and oscillating magnetic fields.

Physics correctly endorses the idea that with a very minor transmutation of the gain material, very large energies can be released.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Tinman these are the
commandments  of tpu research
all old timers involved in tpu  research believe them as absolute truth or don't question them:

SM can not lie
SM would not lie
SM wants you to build hes tpu
SM did not run a con operation out of the mansion he rented
SM did not cheat investors out of  money and give then nothing
SM did not fake heart attacks or illness to give investors nothing
SM could not fake two of the tpu's
SM did not make investor video's to lure in suckers
SM did not work alone
SM was not Spheric,SM's engineer,because to fake an identity on the internet is impossible.
SM was not Mannix,pastor of the church of the TPU rings,master of self hero worship.
SM said a spinning magnetic field is responsible for tpu operation,and he can't lie.
SM said theres a video showing a spinning compass,which no one has ever seen,but must exist because SM can't lie

As long as theres hero worship of SM,you will get nowhere,reality is,SM is not
 a nice person,SM does not care about anyone but himself,SM does not want anyone
knowing how to build a tpu, and will take the secret of the tpu to hes grave.
Research the tpu carefully,don't listen to old timers declaring hero worship of SM ,even if there very smart,don't fall into the hero worship trap,use common sense,or you will go in circles.
The old timers went in circles so no progress was made after many years,too much concentration on hero worship.

There certainly is a large enigma surrounding the TPU, be it real or not, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Certainly there has been sufficient misinfo and disinfo pumped in to thoroughly muddy the waters regarding the TPU. It has now become a hopelessly tangled knot of such.

As an example, newcomers will wonder where the "fishing with SM" pictures were taken, and was it powering the boat.

Probably better to start fresh and look for sound methods of generating power, perhaps based on some of the newer views of physics that are emerging.

As Grumpy said, "start your own thread with your fathers notes".

Stretch your creativity and imagination to the max, then couple it with good bench practice and you are off on an exciting adventure.

Best of luck in your research.

from cp2012:
all old timers involved in tpu  research believe them as absolute truth or don't question them:

I would have to respectfully disagree with this part of your opinion, being an "old timer" I question everything, and see the world as full of illusion and trickery.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

For your enjoyment, I wrote this back in 2006 regarding the TPU / SM  episodes.
==========================================================
The Parable of Elitus Pompus, Most High, and the Unworthy Neophytes

A crowd is gathered, Elitus Pompus, Most High Priest of the Temple of St. Mark is giving his presence and blessing to a crowd of neophytes gathered at his feet.

"Master.....master", upspake one of the neophytes "Tell us again of the story of The Holy Radiant Light and how we may be worthy to receive it"

Elitus Pompus stroked his beard, looked up at the clouds, then lowered his vision and beamed his eyes into the crowd and replied impatiently and in a sing-song tone "How many times have I told you that story, have you not read the Scripture of St. Mark? Only the most worthy are open to revelation of the secrets of the scripture, but by the grace of my presence I will tell you again.

You, lower than low,  will only be worthy to receive of the Holy Radiant Light when you have read the scriptures at least 6.....err was it 5 times, maybe 7,... no 6........yeah thats it.......6 times. During that time you must fast and pray eating only the Most Holy crumbs dropping from the table where the High Priests have their repast.

"You must cover yourself in sackcloth, and go into the Holy Temple and observe the emanations of the Sparkus Gappus, not all the way in the temple, but on your knees towards the back for you are not even yet worthy of this".

"You must have received at least one visitation of the mighty feathered angel Blabemus the protector".

"You must go into your closet and pray, then you will receive the blessing of the swirling whorl and the espresso machine"

"Then you must beg for alms in the streets, giving all that you have collected to the High Priests, that their Sacred Ego's may be maintained in comfort".

"Then and only then may you be deemed worthy to receive a glimpse of the Holy Radiant Light Event".

"But Master", one of the neophytes chimed nervously, "we have done all these things, still we have not been graced with the Light".

Elitus Pompus sternly replied "How dare you ask again and have the nerve to ask for more" he went on more harshly,  rapping the knuckles of the supplicant with his cane "Have I not given unto you my razzle-dazzle, and my hocus-pocus, still you ask ? You, who are not worthy to touch even the tattered edge of my robe? Go back to the scriptures and read again and do more penance, then you may be worthy.

He went on now in a rage "and how many of you have even opened the book of St. Telesa the Sparkus Maximus. Do any of you even have a notion of the worth of his gospels?"

The neophytes took out small whips from their robes and while weeping began flagellating themselves in penance. One of them cried out "Oh master, forgive us for we are unworthy and know not what we ask"

The crowd began to quickly break up and Elitus Pompus walked brusquely away muttering to himself:

"Go##amn neophytes ask too many questions and want to much of us, as if we had all the answers". Don't they understand, this is a go##am Mystery School not a Science Club".
« Last Edit: 2013-12-03, 14:19:36 by ION »

tExB=qr
here we go again

:D I once knew a man named tao,a man of infinite juste,who conversed with SM
on seeing hes twisted wire nest,SM farted and let out a scream,You have it,"My Secret!!"
oh poor,poor Tao,bud, that was more than 4 years ago.Like a new prisoner,in prison that bends
over to pick up the soap
in the showers,you got something all right,but not SM's secret. ;D

Love that parable ION. A great piece of lit art that pretty much sums it all up!  ;D

:D I once knew a man named tao,a man of infinite juste,who conversed with SM
on seeing hes twisted wire nest,SM farted and let out a scream,You have it,"My Secret!!"
oh poor,poor Tao,bud, that was more than 4 years ago.Like a new prisoner,in prison that bends
over to pick up the soap
in the showers,you got something all right,but not SM's secret. ;D

marco,

Where is your magnetic speaker ring Schumann resonance energy sucking free energy device? It's been at least 5 years since you invented that...where is the fruit?

poynt99
That was in the old days when I believed in the SM commandments,that thing was thrown in the trash a long time ago,
along with all the other things various members came up with in that time that didn't work or had no chance of working.When dealing with a pathological liar like SM progress is slow,when you don't know hes a patholgical liar there is no progress.
Just out of curiosty which of the commandments ,I listed do you believe are false.

I followed a thread on another site. It started on May 4, 2007. The last post by the thread originator was on May 4, 2013 and stated, "Finished the coil. Would not suggest anyone replicate. Would suggest only experiments."

Six years, 130 pages with 1938 posts, and that is the result.

Very poor photoshop, EMdevices (SM?). Grainy device over a high def background does not a high def photo make.

Very poor photoshop, EMdevices (SM?). Grainy device over a high def background does not a high def photo make.

thx1138,

I'm going to cut you a break since you're new to this topic.  

The images you see are a result of a lot of work  (first one especially)   What appears as a "grainy" image to you, is crystal clear to me, and to those who have followed this quest from the beginning.

Just to give you an idea of the improvement in quality, look at the image below.  You will see what we had before Jack Durbin showed up and gave us the highest resolution videos.  So to us who have spent years trying to decipher the TPU secrets, "high" resolution has a special meaning.

but wait, there is more!  

After obtaining the high resolution video, I personally spent countless hours with video editing software and extracted pictures of the TPU in various orientations, frame by frame, then de-interlaced,  interpolated, filtered, etc..,  lots of eye straining work.  After I extracted the frames of relevance,  I used mathematical software that used super resolution algorithms, to lower the noise and improve the resolution a bit more.  

After all of this work, than I played with photo shop to make it easier to look at, and to add some humor to the topic.

So, don't be too quick to judge somebody's hard work.

EM

[edit:  I added the second and third image.   Here's the difference my processing introduced,  and this is not even the best image, I have some that are sharper in focus with just a bit more resolution, but I can't share these, since I used certain software that I can't talk about.  I'm sitting on hundreds of hours of professional quality imagery, akin to looking down from space and reading a book.  But don't think they can help much more.  The raw images are good enough.  The processing was me trying to see how far I can take the technology.  
« Last Edit: 2013-06-21, 06:37:48 by EMdevices »

Em, thank you for your hard work in extracting and processing the images presented. They certainly are a cut above what we first had to work with.

Hopefully newcomers will read down to at least your above post in order to understand the source of the photos. My hope is that you will post most or all of what you have in this appropriate thread you have started.

Arguments whether the TPU is real or not have all been made, we need not rehash that stuff here.

What is important is that the TPU story spark our imagination and creativity, and allow us to sharpen our tools towards a goal that we on this forum all supposedly share, else why are we here?

I often face ridicule from some of my peers for even believing such things are possible, maybe not possible  by SM, but possible in our vision of the future and a better world. The TPU may be just the future calling us, an attractor.

It is not necessary to convince anyone, probably better to hold in your heart and on your lab bench your own vision of the future.

@ EM
Thanks for the time and effort you have put in here. I am new to the TPU device, but after reading a lot of information over the last two day's , i have become very interested in this device. I know 2 day's would have only just scratched the surface,but something just hit me while reading a couple of post about how it was thought to operate-and what my dad had written in his book. I think this would be as good as any thread to share my dad's work with those willing to read it. I just get the feeling that it may hold some answers that may help get this TPU device up and running. I will post a screen shot of a couple of paragraphs from the book below,so as you get the idea of the information it contains. Be aware that most of his work is based around cosmic motion,and much may go over ones head-but it may also be well understood as to what he is saying. This is over 35 years of research by DOVADA,and the book is a quick summery of where they were at at the time of my dad's death.
I am willing to share the book with those that have made the effort over the year's with this device. If you would like a copy,please email me at  sidewinder350@westnet.com.au  I will then forward a copy to you.  No charge of-course.

Thanks ION, well said.

Thanks Tinman, this is as good a topic as any to share.  If your new to the TPU topic, make sure you get a copy of the pdf file that captures the bulk of Steven's emails.  He had a lot to say.

EM

Thanks ION, well said.

Thanks Tinman, this is as good a topic as any to share.  If your new to the TPU topic, make sure you get a copy of the pdf file that captures the bulk of Steven's emails.  He had a lot to say.

EM
Are we talking about this on EM /? 
http://www.thewaterengine.com/pdf/stevenmarktpu.pdf

So how many here attempted a replication,and do you have pic's or video of your device?. Maybe here you could all place your detail's of dimension's and understanding of how the device worked-to save all us new to the TPU the time consuming job of searching through hundreds of posts to find the desired information.
Also ,who here is going to give it another shot?,or have all given up on the device. There is a section in my dads book which describes how in certain conditions,like magnetic fields attract,and unlike fields repel. Dose anyone here know those conditions at which this happens?. Is it possable to have a situation where both conditions are present in a device,where both like and unlike fields attract-thus eliminating the lenz force effect?.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-02-19, 17:00:44