PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-02-19, 17:58:34
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: High Resolution TPU photos  (Read 43760 times)

that's the document tinman,  also, there's another like it, a previous version I think.

lots of people attempted the TPU, can't keep track,  I personally built at least 5 or 6, then after visiting Steven's "mansion" in 2009 and seeing the huge power lines behind the house where the videos were filmed,  I branched off into wireless power transfer.  I have a lot of videos of my experiments.

I think we all hope to gather all this stuff in one location, at least our own stuff, just don't have the time or energy anymore.  I may play with this technology again later, but right now my hands are tied, figuratively speaking.

EM

PS  Talking about magnetic fields,  this is one incredible video of levitating superconductors, never seen such a cool demonstration before:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zpsEO5t-TM

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I believe  that document was put together by Marco and contains his own bias and misinfo. You will need to get a copy of the original emails between SM and Mannix. These however are a hodge-podge of out of time sequence emails and have lots of disinfo and misinfo. Marco now posts here under another name to discourage any work in this area and has "given up" calling the TPU a fake.

I would not rely too much on the emails, as SM's new job with the gov't was to steer people down blind alleys. He admitted to receiving a stipend (from somewhere) which would be revoked if he told the truth.

Also Mannix told SM that he would never reveal the secret if SM gave it to him, promising that it would be safe with him forever.

This all slipped through in the emails. SM played Mannix like a cheap violin, he ate it all up. Now Mannix claims to have additional information which he cannot divulge.

Mannix is still trying to play "leader" now and then saying "follow me, but use tubes, valves etc".

We (the girlfriend and I) spent a lot of time putting the original emails in the correct time sequence, (something never done by Mannix) but there are many glaring problems with them.

If I were starting out, knowing what I do now, I would ignore the emails and concentrate on the videos.

A lot of bad information and hearsay has been written about the TPU. The truth regarding the matter is not easy to discern.

It will be easy to drown in the poisoned well.

Caveat Emptor.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Guest
I believe  that document was put together by Marco and contains his own bias and misinfo. You will need to get a copy of the original emails between SM and Mannix. These however are a hodge-podge of out of time sequence emails and have lots of disinfo and misinfo. Marco now posts here under another name to discourage any work in this area and has "given up" calling the TPU a fake.

I would not rely too much on the emails, as SM's new job with the gov't was to steer people down blind alleys. He admitted to receiving a stipend (from somewhere) which would be revoked if he told the truth.

Also Mannix told SM that he would never reveal the secret if SM gave it to him, promising that it would be safe with him forever.

This all slipped through in the emails. SM played Mannix like a cheap violin, he ate it all up. Now Mannix claims to have additional information which he cannot divulge.

Mannix is still trying to play "leader" now and then saying "follow me, but use tubes, valves etc".

We (the girlfriend and I) spent a lot of time putting the original emails in the correct time sequence, (something never done by Mannix) but there are many glaring problems with them.

If I were starting out, knowing what I do now, I would ignore the emails and concentrate on the videos.

A lot of bad information and hearsay has been written about the TPU. The truth regarding the matter is not easy to discern.

It will be easy to drown in the poisoned well.

Caveat Emptor.
Hi Ion
I have just started a new thread,where i am concentrating on trying to put (what i believe to be) my dad's words into a working device. This is something i have been thinking about for many months now,and have decided to give it a go. So first a way to make a transformer where drawing power from the secondary doesn't effect the P/in on the primary-a lenzless transformer ?.

tExB=qr
I have the original emails.  Mannix asked that they not be posted publicly.

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
A circular electromagnetic flipflop inside a magnetic bias.

@Grumpy,
What does any research do without the correct facts to go on. The common cry over the years has been 'You've been given everything', now study and build. This type of sponsorship leads to a million rabbit holes.

The TPU looks like circular TK device in a joule thief combination.
We have all been played. So while the device remains hidden the world goes in the crapper. With all my builds and following patents I ended up with a garage full of WMDs with no consumer market to follow.
What SM was trying to do was show us the end game. And that is 'You will shut up.'
The fervent reality is the follower will end with massive amounts of docos and knowledge that is dangerous and of no use in the consumer market. Say what? A dead hero is a waste of a battle cry. Forget about the devices and check out what happens to the inventor. Tesla got beat by J.P.Morgan. Morgan was a freemason.

End of story, mates!

To Ion
I have never said the tpu is fake only that two are possible fakes,and can be built
 to create an exact video as SM's,they can not be used to defend pet theories,
you along with other members simply can not understand the concept of ,"con man".
As long as you hold SM in such high regard,you will get nowhere.As for me giving up
not a chance in hell,my recent postings on overunity.com on the tariel kap thread was to
determine if the TK device and the tpu are related.Tariel hides the active device,
it appears earlier active devices were
electromechanical,recent devices are solid state,a member at overunity.com went to TK in Georgia
 and paid him
money to make a device for a demo,like SM ,TK is a conman,but hes device works.
When the overunity.com member contacted TK he was sick,when he made the aquarium 2 video
he used a manufactured part,instead of a homemade part,and didn't hide it.The part is in plain sight
HR photo's allowed tracing of the connections easily,however,from a conventional electronic view,its impossible and must be a fake.
This is why Hoopy and Verpies came up with a way to fake the video,untill they build a model its pure BS,this why Verpies and Westley push atomic reactions as the core
of how the device is powered.The circuit forms "a bridge that can not be crossed",to the other members,to me it creates information ,
to form a theory that,explains both tpu operation and TK device operation,both are converters of an unknown energy source into electrical energy,
in both the tpu and the TK device,
this converting into electrical energy is not done by induction,no spinning magnetic field in my view.

To Tinman

If I were you I would listen to this radio program that was on peswki in the past it will give you more information

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Talk:Article:Jack_Durban%27s_experience_with_Steve_Marks_Toroid_Generator

A few things about Jack Durban he is an electronic engineer and worked for SM, at the time Jack had a plan that was to 
smoke out SM as he believed him to be possibly
dead,he has a development company,in the radio show he was making nasty remarks about SM to smoke him out.
When he worked for SM he made a good copy of an investor video, after the radio program,he posted on overunity.com,
he gave the good quality video to a overunity member and he posted it.He continued to make nasty remarks and inuendos about
SM to get him mad,so he would contact him.The part he didn't know was SM was an overunity.com member with a secret idenity,so finally
SM called Jack,and threatened him,jack posted the telephone recording,some say its fake,I think its real,when he posted it
a member said don't post that, so he removed it,I copied it before that.Finally SM contacted Jack Durban and they talked,SM told Jack Durban
,I can't sell the tpu to you as the government has the rights to it,also this," I don't know how it works only that it does".Jack Durban got in a
gigantic fight on overunity.com and left,but not before delivering a good nasty remark to all the members.A lot of what Jack said is true,some is not true,he talked about a plot to sell one of the big tpu's
which did happen,however its my belief that SM put in a safe guard to prevent operation,if they couldn't get it to operate they would take it apart,
since operation was unknown any screw up would render it useless.To this day if you asked Jack Durban if the tpu is real he would tell you the tpu is real,SM is fake.
As to weither SM is a sort of con man let this video answer that question,the tpu I believe works,the guy talking at the end of the video is another total con man full of BS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_fRKxz_UNo&feature=channel&list=UL

In one video SM used a Very strange Clampmeter,also used it in a way thats wrong,there was a lot of speculation as to why
SM did this.The reality is this the meter detects a magnetic field thats dc or pulsing,it was unknown untill I discoved
the brand, I have one.The circuit of the meter has not changed from the time SM used hes,this was checked by me,talkng to the company that made it.
Its not neccesary to buy one as its expensive,its used in heavy electrical work.
Here is the manual.
Be carefull what you believe in,check it,verify it,talk is cheap,don't fall into ,SM is a super hero, hes not.
The tpu and TK's device are simple devices,they can not be safe guarded,this is the reason for
hiding the circuit,also why SM did hes con jobs also why TK does con jobs.

tExB=qr
No one that showed details of their failed build followed the rules.  Everyone added their own twist to it.

SM's emails aren't much help.

Jason's dancing magnets are the most basic experiment, but no one dabbled into that.

To Tinman

If I were you I would listen to this radio program that was on peswki in the past it will give you more information

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Talk:Article:Jack_Durban%27s_experience_with_Steve_Marks_Toroid_Generator

[/quote]
Tried to open the link to the radio interview-but link dosnt open on the peswiki site.

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
No one that showed details of their failed build followed the rules.  Everyone added their own twist to it.

SM's emails aren't much help.

Jason's dancing magnets are the most basic experiment, but no one dabbled into that.
Jason's?

Marco did one, but I don't recall Jason doing this.

Never let your belligerence get in the way of your brilliance!

tExB=qr
I don't recall that Marco experimented with dancing magnets but I may be mistaken.  I know Jason did. 

I suspect that this effect leads to a Gunderson-like device, but I never pursued it.

I have all of the Sauron posts as well. 

The only clear clue that SM gave was the comments on Tao's post concerning stopping the pulse.  Everything else was detached explanations.

Thanks for posting that info cheapower2012,  It cracks me hearing SM get all bent out of shape.
At the time, I was working for a defense/space industry contractor in Florida and Jack called me right after he got that voice mail, and wanted to know what to do.  He played it for me over the phone and we both concured that its Steven, alive and well.  Jack was thinking to call the police, since he is being threatened, but if i remember correctly I told him to take a big breath and relax, and call him back and apologize.  He also gave me the phone number that displayed on the caller ID.   Subsequently, Jack called Steven and made peace and they started corresponding by email, he also sent me his email.  Later, Jack disapeared, but in our last phone conversation he said that Steven told him the technology was highly classified and to let it go, or something to that effect.

EM
« Last Edit: 2013-06-23, 17:02:53 by EMdevices »

Group: Elite

In one video SM used a Very strange Clampmeter,also used it in a way thats wrong,there was a lot of speculation as to why
SM did this.

The reality is this.... As long as a current flows through the opening while the jaws are closed and the operating parameters of the meter aren't exceeded the usage is proper. The stumbling block almost all of us have or have had is realizing that a conductor is not required for current flow.

I'm quite sure he knew what he was measuring and exactly how to measure it.

There is always the possibility that EMI was affecting the meter circuitry rather than the meter probe/clamp and there was nothing going through the clamp. We may never know.

"As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality." - Einstein

"What we observe is not nature itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning." - Werner Heisenberg

Im not sure why certain folks insist on saying SM was a con men, or faked the TPU, etc..  because the reality is that some very important folks examined his technology, making SM's personal shortcomings, if any, irrelevant to the technology.  The late Dr. Swinzinger for example, who tested the devices at his laboratory at UC Irvine, had great things to say about it.  If it wasn't for people like that and for hands on experimenting of multiple people, as we see in the videos, then perhaps we can let some of the personal shortcomings of an individual influence what we think of their inventions, in the absence of any concrete evidence.
« Last Edit: 2013-06-23, 23:52:19 by EMdevices »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
EM,

Did you ever try emailing or calling SM after getting his contact info?

I was in email contact with JD for a while, then he suddenly gave me the cold shoulder and said forget about the TPU.

Never let your belligerence get in the way of your brilliance!

To tinman
I split the radio program in two parts
part 1

to tinman
radio program part 2

Poyntt99,  i didn't call him, just emailed him but he never answered much, from what i remember.  I stoped by one time to see him while visiting my relatives in California, but he wasn't home that evening.  Oh well, i got the feeling he wanted to be left alone, so i never sent him any more emails after that. 

to tinman
radio program part 2
Hi cheappower
Thanks for those file's,i will go listen to them and see what he had to say.

Cheers

So i have listen to the whole radio show with JD,and i heard that you were one of the callers EM.  Anyway,JD seems to imply that SM was a fake or con man,but the device(TPU) was real. JD also mentioned that he believed that a couple of schematics were given out to a couple of people by SM on the TPU.
Dose anyone know who the recipients may have been?. JD also makes reference to one of Tesla's transformers being the base or similar to how he believed the TPU core-coil arrangement may have been. I have coppied a couple of pics to the Tesla transformer i believe is the one he is referring to below. I am an avid Tesla fan,and there has been much talk that the transformer pictured below was down played by Tesla,by means of calling it just an efficient transformer-when infact the device was much more than that. It seems there was a hidden truth about this transformer of Tesla's,just so as he could get a patent on the design.

I am going to go ahead and built(mould) the 8 inch core, which i believe was the size of the smaller version. This will be made from soft iron wire rings embedded in metglass. Looking at Tesla's patent diagram's and the video's on the TPU,it would seem that this core should be of an oval shape,and not round(cross section). I will vacuum bag the core,so as to remove all air bubbles in the casting to insure an even magnetic flux throughout the core.

If anyone has any info on the size of the chokes or the cap's used,please let me know by posting here.

Wow! This really is a merry-go-round of crazy happenings all revolving over a hunk of copper and tape. I'd be interested in knowing the story behind all these events, maybe some chronological retelling of the events. Could make a good book when someone eventually replicates this thing. All I have is speculation at this point, I wonder how it all began? Who are all these people? What did they really do? What really happened? I wish there were an answer!

I heard Steven tell this guy that the "RPM change" , which corraborates with the circular vibration theories.  (minute 5:50, Tpu dissasembly part 2 video)

@EMdevices: I guess I owe you an apology for being so snarky. I guess I missed the humor in your initial post.

"I discovered some very nice TPU photos I had in my archives, so I'll post them here. I'll have to go fishing again with SM, he has nice toys to show!"

The ill will in my earlier post is probably more a reflection of my frustration with the TPU and those who perpetuate the scam to waste other peoples' time than anything else.

It is good work. I spent a lot of time myself improving the the image quality on some stills and yours is much better than my result. But pasting them into the outdoor scene is what really put me off because I recognized the circuits immediately from my earlier work. I didn't realize you were using the Dr. Moray's Sea of Energy as a background.

The later post showing the originals and the enhanced ones together is self explanatory and, IMO, a much better presentation.

tExB=qr
If the TPU is really "highly classified", what does that mean to us?

Are they going to detect TPU-emanations and send the drones after me? 

Will they send four well-dressed young men to confiscate my property?

What if I never show the device publicly?   Do they even care what I do privately?

Thoughts?

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
With no moving parts and magnetic vibrations that appear gyroscopic you can bet a drone attack that the tpu has a huge discrete signature!
Highly classified equals WMDs by MIB defination.
Can any one say 'Texas grain company vs. Monsanto 2007 lawsuit' ?
« Last Edit: 2013-06-26, 04:05:13 by giantkiller »

tExB=qr
Spherics' visit was after he posted a video of a working device.

SM's visit was after he had developed the devices for years, sought support for further development, and the device had been tested by a university professor.

So, if you are smart about it, will they ever know?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-02-19, 17:58:34