PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-02-19, 17:03:05
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: High Resolution TPU photos  (Read 43758 times)
Group: Guest
Grumpy,

Please post some details of Spheric's Visit.  Some of us never heard anything about it.

Thank you.

tExB=qr
This is what spherics actual said about it:

Why am I going to such lengths ? Because quite frankly I'm sick and tired of having my house broken into. If they feel you have something worth taking they come and get it.

The very last time they just knocked on the door, I opened the door and they just brazenly walked in and this is during the -day-. One person stands by you and if you try to move they place a hand on your chest and push you towards a wall. NOTHING is said no badges are shown. They pick up what they want scopes, gens, coils, computers. They all leave without saying a word. The silence was very disturbing. The whole ordeal took 6 or 7 minutes. You cant imagine how long that time feels when you don't know what the end point is.

The message is clear. "We will do what we want when we want".

Steve had as much to say as Steve Mark and as othe personallities he has taken on over the years.  (Newton007, TheBuzz, Prometheus, Water Boy, and others).  Newton007 refered to them as Tigers and always said they have sharp teeth and claws. 

Well i have to say guy's that this MIB stuff is sounding like a well used excuse to bail out on showing a working device. I would think that if this was happening,there would be at least one smart one out there that may have thought to install security camera;s in there home,and have some footage of the raid?. It;s starting to sound like the boy who cried wolf, but there is a lot of boys in this storey of OU devices. Then there's the ones like the SEG-oh it flew of out through the roof,and that is why i don't have a working model. This happened four time's apparently?-one would have thought to strap it down after the second time. There seems to be an excuse attached to every OU-free energy device out there,and the MIB one i think is the most widely used-and i just don't buy it.

Ok ,so that being out of the way,i have heard reference to the device operating at the Schumann resonance ?. Although the Schumann resonance has a few different frequencies,it seem that the one that has the highest intensity is 7.83 Hz. There is two things interesting about this frequency. 1-this is the same frequency used to obtaining the greatest movement in Marco's dancing magnet's, and 2- is also an almost exact division of the earth's resonant frequency of 47.1625 Hz-only .02% out. What if the Schumann frequency was changed to 7.85Hz? to allow for any change or error. This is an extremely small change in frequency, but brings us to an exact division of the earths resonant frequency to the third decimal-> 6.007. Dose this then give us a winding ratio of 6 to 1 on the primary to secondary?. Do we then make two separate tank circuit's ?- one being for the primary,and one for the secondary. Would this explain the two different cap's on the device?.

It is also said that the TPU had to be slightly of phase to stop a runaway effect taking place. Would this be just a simple case of slightly detuning one of the tank circuit's?-maybe by using a cap that is slightly off the correct value that was used to obtain maximum amplitude in that tank circuit?.
It is also interesting that we end up with a division of 6,which is the middle value of Tesla's famous quote:
“If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”

Anyway,just throwing some thoughts out there in regards to the information i have at the moment.

tExB=qr
Yeah, I've heard it all by now.

Apparently he wasn't too good at hiding his identity then. Does he still lurk around?

@ Grumpy,

Thank you for explaining that.  Any idea what state or country Spheric lived in when that happened?

Thanks.

.

tExB=qr
@ Grumpy,

Thank you for explaining that.  Any idea what state or country Spheric lived in when that happened?

Thanks.

.

I have no idea where spherics lives, or lived when that happened.    There is no reason to doubt what he said happened.  If they recognized the device that he posted pictures or video of, then it would be easy to find him, assuming they already know who he is and what he knows. 

Same for SM.

Now, this makes you wonder about the validity of other devices.  If the inventor is posting pics and videos for months or even years, and the operating principles are the same as the TPU, then why are they not silenced?   Accidents happen all the time, in every country of the world.

Good points.  Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I have no idea where spherics lives, or lived when that happened.    There is no reason to doubt what he said happened.  If they recognized the device that he posted pictures or video of, then it would be easy to find him, assuming they already know who he is and what he knows. 

Same for SM.

Now, this makes you wonder about the validity of other devices.  If the inventor is posting pics and videos for months or even years, and the operating principles are the same as the TPU, then why are they not silenced?   Accidents happen all the time, in every country of the world.
Grump
Are you saying spherics had a working device?,or did they just take all his equipment because he had pictures and video's?.

tExB=qr
Grump
Are you saying spherics had a working device?,or did they just take all his equipment because he had pictures and video's?.

Working devices - Absolutely!

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Working devices - Absolutely!

Funny how the Truth eventually comes back around...
Happy reading: http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=834.msg13774#msg13774

I literally scare myself some times. I can't remember writing these things:
Everything we can see or measure at any given point are merely an after effect or deprication of a previoulsy higher frequency aspect.

---------------------------

So it seems that there is no switching circuitry in or on this device. So how would it work exactly?.

tExB=qr
So it seems that there is no switching circuitry in or on this device. So how would it work exactly?.

Which device are you referring to?

I would say it is all passive components from what can be seen

here is a video of about 31/2years ago which I found someone who down loaded it, this was when I was working on STEAP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puzg0fM4JCs

I have lost a lot of videos that I have done in the past. This was developed a lot further and I have ideas on how the TPU worked and worked with only passive components, but needed a magnet to start it, not easy but can be done.

Mike 8)

PS don't shoot me down on protocol, this is just an example which works, the battery ended up at over 12v and so was charged from 11.66v, only running a neon though at around 110ma draw

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

tExB=qr
Spherics was trying to achieve passive excitation (i.e. get the field to rotate with passive components only) and had not succeeded at the time that the AVEC info was shared.

Reading that information reminds me why I need to start thinking for myself instead of blindly taking the values given. Back to the fabrication process I suppose!

deleted
« Last Edit: 2013-12-03, 16:44:43 by wings »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
new
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_fRKxz_UNo

We have covered this in the video section here: http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=351.0
starting at post #5

This is the hi res photo section

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The overheating and "flipping over shut off" effects were only present on early units.
Then the overwire bias was put on. This then looks like the Tesla coil primary smack inside a resonant field where the bias creates a magnet field to get squeezed or shut off.

We have covered this in the video section here: http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=351.0
starting at post #5

This is the hi res photo section

Ill have to extract some high res photos from this video clip, seems to be higher resolution and cleaner.   Brian Collins said some key things about the TPU. (And also some nonsense)

I thought I would post this here after a very quick read of the patent, there just might be a similarity to the TPU!!!

This link will give you the drawings

http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Barbosa3.pdf

This link will give you the english patent

http://www.google.com/patents/WO2013104041A1

it will be interesting to hear your comments

regards

Mike

I would download all this as some search engines are now coming up with not found!!!!!

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Hmm that looks very similar to a device by one Karl Schappeller  (1875-1947), and the old becomes new again. I'll take a wild guess and say there is a 100% chance the author knows all about Karl Schappellers work which is not disclosed in his patent as prior art, naughty boy.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ufo_aleman/rfz/schappellerchapter4b.htm

Thanks for the links mike

AC

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt.

There is infinitely more that we do not know, than we know.

Hmm that looks very similar to a device by one Karl Schappeller  (1875-1947), and the old becomes new again. I'll take a wild guess and say there is a 100% chance the author knows all about Karl Schappellers work which is not disclosed in his patent as prior art, naughty boy.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ufo_aleman/rfz/schappellerchapter4b.htm

Thanks for the links mike

AC

Hi AC

yes an uncanny resemblance I must say, never seen this before, and only just had time to read it, seems some well positioned people give it credibility. The -----42 application using ground would be very easy to replicate from the patent, the only part not clear is the coiling of the earth around the closed loop. I would think it is wound as a coil for the full length of the closed loop, so giving the greatest of inductive reactant's.

Regards

Mike

I rather thought I had this Steve Mark thing sorted (in my head at least) in fact I was going to write Mike a long rambling saga. Then I saw a video where he hacks through the toroid which then seems hollow I was counting on something of a very 'soft magnetic' nature ferrite perhaps a hollow tube has set me scratching my head again it certainly blew my boat out of the water anyway.  :(

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

tExB=qr
The TPU's:
1. have no ground connections
2. no ferromagnetic core materials (appears to be a cork-like substance in the one that he cuts apart)
3. DC output.  The large one was a little over 800v, smaller ones over 100v
4. Slight decrease in voltage when loaded, and output is limited from what SM stated
5. output level and duration exceeds what could be accomplished with batteries at the time
6. nuclear batteries typically have extremely high voltage and very low current for comparison
7. light weight
8. gyroscopic effect when active,as if something is rotating at high speed, but all coils are fixed in place
9. evaluated by a few engineers who concluded the devices worked as claimed

SM is still alive, feels his technology was taken from him.  He also stated that he had sold it to "UEC", Universal Energy Corp.  Good luck chasing that down.  The last claim was that the Dept of Energy (US) had basically taken the devices, and told him he can't build more or reveal how they work.  All working details that he shared were analogies to the real details.

Fast forward, "Spherics" appeared in OU and gave instructions for a tetrahedral device as well as detailed information about the original TPU's.  Further instructions were provided and all of this was made public years ago.  Roberto Notte built one per the most of the later instructions, and it did not work.  His voltage was always under the required minimum of 1500v.  At that time I was playing around with 10kv and the energy field is definitely real, I just could not put the field where I wanted it to be to make it useful.  Looking back though, I could have harnessed it where it was (always around the power supply with no earth ground), but the voltage was very high and the current very low.  You could let it build up and it would always short the main transistor in the supply, or discharge if using an oil burner transformer.  This discharge was very loud but no spark or flash. Energy with little or no carriers!  Sweeeettt!

Once you get a feel for how it might all work, you can see how the different configurations work and why.  I consider it another form of induction, and the extra energy comes from the inherent rotation of the little vortex thingies that make up space (photons, virtual particles, whatever they are - they all rotate).

Want to build one?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-02-19, 17:03:05