PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 07:14:49
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
Author Topic: Just thinking aloud - TPU  (Read 66313 times)
Group: Guest
Or perhaps the TPU is just a fraudulent bundle of wires?

Its looking that way  :(

The only corruption would be to hold off the cure because the account growth is huge. You can't spend it while your under. Your investment would sky rocket as the cure for you becomes public.

Change that to : The only corruption would be to hold off the cure because the profits are huge in the sales of prescription medication. You would lose money if people didn't need your chemical mixes or your products solved the actual problem instead of being applied only to symptoms.

The idea is pie-in-the-sky, or should that be platform-in-the-sky?

We know what would happen.... it would become an experiment to see how long stasis could be maintained -- until a unit became non-cost-effective - like when the realized cure cost was more than nothing?

Still, it would be a great test for all the TPUs needed to power all of these platforms  >:-)

@Em
Or perhaps the TPU is just a fraudulent bundle of wires?

I have another theory, nothing worth doing is ever easy and in fact it is the degree of difficulty which defines somethings worth.

I wouldn't say I'm overly optimistic or a believer in this regard however I like a challenge and the harder it is the more I like it. To be honest I have learned much more contemplating how it could work than I ever did from my research of the actual device. Imagine that, I could be wrong from SM's perspective but still right from mine... such is the human condition. I do not believe we should ever underestimate our imagination or our creativity or our capacity to exceed our own expectations. ;)

AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Good points, in my imagination the TPU works beautifully, now im trying to calibrate my imagination to reality and im having dificulty.

@Em
Good points, in my imagination the TPU works beautifully, now im trying to calibrate my imagination to reality and im having dificulty.

I know the feeling and think that how a person approaches a problem generally determines the outcome.

Now I understand some may see this as a problem concerning coils of wire, magnets, switches and timing however these are superficial things. Others concern themselves with energy and hope to extract it from some unknown source they admit they do not fully understand. I see many people adding layer upon layer of complexity each dependent on the other however it seems pointless as they all lack the one thing required... a simple workable premise.

I think fundamentally we need to do one thing and do it well, we need to move one free electron to the right without an opposing force from the left and if we can do this we win. Now we may conceive that an external force may be required or we may conceive that the process may be internal however there is no getting around the fact that the force relationship must change in some way. Fundamentally we are dealing with forces, flows and fields which dictate all action and reaction and it is these properties that I think we need to be concerned with.

We could think of it this way, there is no such thing as the conservation of energy there is only the conservation of relationships. Now imagine I had a bowling ball and when I push on it the bowling ball pushes back equally and oppositely. This is a relationship between the applied force and another force we call inertia and in order for Energy to be conserved so must the relationship between the two forces. Now if the relationship between the forces should change in any way then so must the energy state thus we are left with the notion that energy does not dictate forces, flows or fields the relationship between them does.

You see everything works fine so long as we keep repeating past mistakes, everything works fine so long as we do not question the fundamental nature of the interactions and how they relate to one another. Everything works fine until a singular point in time when the relationship changes in some way we had not considered.

AC
« Last Edit: 2013-08-25, 17:16:36 by allcanadian »

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Speaking of TPUs, I posted 2 years ago on the BruceTPU thread (on Overunity.com) that his Mickey Mouse design would never work.

Why?  Because his wiring WASN'T EVEN CLOSE to what SM's looked like.  My post was Ridiculed mainly by WattsUp.

SM said if 1 little thing is even a tiny bit off, it WON'T work.  Now 2 years later with NO RESULTS from Bruce, who was right?

http://www.overunity.com/2300/bruces-tpu-theory-and-experiments-ver-1-2/1935/#.UhqpJ9Ksh8E

Group: Tinkerer

Thoughtful question.  It would seem that all who
doubt the TPU are perhaps "right."

But, have faith, in the not too distant future the
source of that energy will be made known.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Speaking of TPUs, I posted 2 years ago on the BruceTPU thread (on Overunity.com) that his Mickey Mouse design would never work.

Why?  Because his wiring WASN'T EVEN CLOSE to what SM's looked like.  My post was Ridiculed mainly by WattsUp.

SM said if 1 little thing is even a tiny bit off, it WON'T work.  Now 2 years later with NO RESULTS from Bruce, who was right?

http://www.overunity.com/2300/bruces-tpu-theory-and-experiments-ver-1-2/1935/#.UhqpJ9Ksh8E

Allphase

I also felt that Bruce was off on a non workable tangent but never expressed it to him. A replication should resemble something at least like what we observe in the videos. A simple unit like the first tpu should be a good starting point for study.  I feel the answers are in the videos. We should study them carefully with a critical analytic mind.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

just exclude the overhead powerlines !

just exclude the overhead powerlines !

Yes, those nasty overhead power lines can get in the way of a solution.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I think the most incredible part of TPU story is how SM got bought out and silenced and how they tried to disgrace him, and then succeeded in managing to stop info leaking out.

How can anyone say it's not in the national interest to have a clean source of energy.

Anyone heard about the enormous amount of money being sunk into this fussion reactor in Europe, is that ever going to be viable, surely all it will do is make a lot of contractors very wealthy and anyone else on the end of all the back handers.

We know it's never about viable devices, look at the thorium reactor story, as soon as the prototype was working and they wanted to scale up to full size, the dam thing got shelved, it does make me angry all in the name of making money which ultimately the planet is paying the price and hence our chance of survival on this planet is going down the pan fast.

I think the most incredible part of TPU story is how SM got bought out and silenced and how they tried to disgrace him, and then succeeded in managing to stop info leaking out.

Running video shows featuring your own observation / test team, then issuing reports that you've been silenced by MIB could be a clever plan to build intrigue to attract a naive investor.

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Now we may conceive that an external force may be required or we may conceive that the process may be internal however there is no getting around the fact that the force relationship must change in some way. Fundamentally we are dealing with forces, flows and fields which dictate all action and reaction and it is these properties that I think we need to be concerned with.

We could think of it this way, there is no such thing as the conservation of energy there is only the conservation of relationships. Now imagine I had a bowling ball and when I push on it the bowling ball pushes back equally and oppositely. This is a relationship between the applied force and another force we call inertia and in order for Energy to be conserved so must the relationship between the two forces. Now if the relationship between the forces should change in any way then so must the energy state thus we are left with the notion that energy does not dictate forces, flows or fields the relationship between them does.

You see everything works fine so long as we keep repeating past mistakes, everything works fine so long as we do not question the fundamental nature of the interactions and how they relate to one another. Everything works fine until a singular point in time when the relationship changes in some way we had not considered.

AC

Well stated AC.

To be is to be related.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Ditto...
And when the small inconvience has been ignored long enough we get the group failure as peterae mentioned.
But up until the group failure point only the club members make money. There are always those who are trying to get in the club or break the club by enhancing the model or breaking the model, respectively.

Hmmmm.  This particular Business Model seems
to have been adopted by the Three Amigos who're
capitalizing on the ignorance and hopes of the Noob
Crowd.

You know, the Forum with the Drama Queen Moderator.

Creating drama to attract business does seem to work.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Hmmmm.  This particular Business Model seems
to have been adopted by the Three Amigos who're
capitalizing on the ignorance and hopes of the Noob
Crowd.

You know, the Forum with the Drama Queen Moderator.

Creating drama to attract business does seem to work.

Yes, big time!

I can't get 92 volts like the FTPU, but 15 volts, not bad but not what he got. (still working the impedance transformation to get more power out)

I'm realizing there might be an insurmountable barrier which implies: 1)  I'm lacking a vital clue, 2) The power source is different than what I'm going after.

tExB=qr

How can anyone say it's not in the national interest to have a clean source of energy.

Anyone heard about the enormous amount of money being sunk into this fussion reactor in Europe, is that ever going to be viable, surely all it will do is make a lot of contractors very wealthy and anyone else on the end of all the back handers.

We know it's never about viable devices, look at the thorium reactor story, as soon as the prototype was working and they wanted to scale up to full size, the dam thing got shelved, it does make me angry all in the name of making money which ultimately the planet is paying the price and hence our chance of survival on this planet is going down the pan fast.

I've never been able to figure out the SM concerning who owns he technology.  Does UEC own it, or does the US Government?  It's more of a technicality than anything else.  Regardless which one owns it, it will not be made public.

If the device causes space to move, per se, then there could be propulsion possibilities and like other have said, this is more of a concern than free energy.

LOOK REAL CLOSE at the Cores.  It sure looks to me like they were removed from some kind of Video Tape Recorder Cartridge.
It looks like SM REMOVED some of the Tape from the CENTER to make an inexpensive Magnetic Core.
What kind of Video Recorder did the tape come from?  My wild, wild GUESS is an EARLY VHS Prototype, a Seismograph Recorder, or an old TV Studio Video Recorder.
WHY, because the STRANGE frame base on the bottom is VERY, VERY SIMILAR, but doesn't exactly match, the inside of modern VHS tape cartridges.

Proof 1 = The white plastic disc UNDER each core looks IDENTICAL to the Toothed White Disc in a VHS Tape Cartridge.
Proof 2 = If he DIDN'T make the cores from a Tape, then WHY did he place a White Toothed Disc UNDER each Core?  It doesn't make sense!
Proof 3 = Teeth all around the outside edge of the white disc, just like in a VHS tape cartridge.
Proof 4 = He filled the center with epoxy to keep the loose tape from UNRAVELING or UNWINDING.
Proof 5 = The Exterior DIMENSIONAL SIZE of SM's Cores looks IDENTICAL to the size of VHS tapes (see bottom photo).
Proof 6 = If you Disassemble a VHS Tape Cartridge, there is an Identical WHITE DISC (with teeth) under the tape.
Proof 7 = His Model 1 Unit has an identical looking core in the center.  SAME notched white disc, same epoxied center, same frame base, etc.
Proof 8 = SHARP EDGES on the core just like a video recorder tape has.  Many, BUT NOT ALL, Ferrite & Iron Powder cores have ROUNDED edges (see photo below).
Proof 9 = SM was employed in a store that sold video & audio sound merchandise, & had easy access to recorders & tapes.

SUMMARY:  If you still doubt, then answer this question.  WHY would SM go to the TROUBLE of Disassembling VHS Tapes, just to place the WHITE DISCS UNDER
                Ferrite, MetGlass, or Iron Powder cores?  PLUS, why would he fill in the centers with EPOXY?  It wouldn't make any logical sense!

« Last Edit: 2013-08-29, 13:06:59 by AllPhase »

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Did SM not say he had a visit from the atomic authorities why them(anyone remember more about this), why not the government or military, could that be grounds enough to shut the device down, was it radioactive  ^-^

even spherics showed a picture of an atomic you know what and referenced atomic structure of iron.

LOOK REAL CLOSE at the Cores.  It sure looks to me like they were removed from a Industrial Video Tape Cartridge.
It looks like SM REMOVED some of the Tape from the center to make a Special Magnetic Core.

Proof 1 = The white plastic disc under each core looks IDENTICAL to the Toothed White Disc in a VHS Tape Cartridge.
Proof 2 = Teeth all around the outside edge of the white disc, just like a VHS tape cartridge.
Proof 3 = He filled the center with epoxy to keep the loose tape from UNWINDING.
Proof 4 = The Video Tape Cartridge Frame under each core.
Proof 5 = If you Disassemble a VHS Tape Cartridge, there is a WHITE DISC (with teeth) under the tape.
Proof 6 = His Model 1 Unit has an identical looking core in the center.  SAME notched white disc, same epoxied center, same frame, etc.

Any doubters can Disassemble a VHS Tape & prove it.  Is it possible that's where SM got his cores?

[/color]

When you say industrial video tape cartridge, do you mean a Sony UMATIC large format machine tape as used in broadcasting? Or standard off the shelf high quality VHS?

These are nice observations and the kind of detective work needed to solve certain parts of the mystery. I'm not saying I totally agree, however, I am willing to discuss it further. I have disassembled VHS cassettes and tried to make inductive cores from the ferrous oxide tape. There was hardly any noticeable improvement in inductance over an air core coil of the same dimensions, which I thought odd. Maybe the black oxide tapes would yield more inductance.

I suspect the ferrous coating is very thin compared to the mylar backing (0.02mm or 1/1000 inch) and therefore adds very little inductance.

If SM wound his own cores from the tape material, they must have some special properties possibly at high frequencies or possible saturation properties.

You say "Video Tape Cartridge frame under each core"?. Could you expand on this or take a picture of a frame you have disassembled? Do you mean the black object with the upward bent tabs under the core?

The second picture is indeed interesting as I have never seen such a high res view of that core with what appears to be the rounded inner core material. Pictures can sometimes be deceiving, though.

Let's talk about it.

From EM:

I'm realizing there might be an insurmountable barrier which implies: 1)  I'm lacking a vital clue, 2) The power source is different than what I'm going after.

While 1) and 2) both are correct, they do not comprise an insurmountable barrier.
« Last Edit: 2013-08-29, 12:34:06 by ION »

tExB=qr

tExB=qr
pdf on how these wound cores are made:

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/indexer.php?file=DSA0013329.pdf&dir=Datasheet-054&keywords=Silectron+core&database=user-highscore#

What if those toroids really are saturable reactors?  He sure wound them neat, and potted them well.  They are in every early device.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
He could have put a speaker or transducer underneath or in the center to produce the thump.
What is interesting is a thumping speaker performs the gyroscopic feel.
https://www.google.com/#q=patent+5568005

One of the problems with electronics on submarines before solid state elec tronics was that they had limited room to carry vacuum tube spares. So a more reliable and long lived substitution was developed - magnetic amplifiers.

I followed Bruces thread for quite some time aftyer having gone back to the beginning of the thread and spending 4 months going through every post. It struck me that the coils shown and their wiring definitely resembled a magamp.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_amplifier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=DBX1-POuJMw

There's a U.S. company that still makes them but I can't find the link right now. Google it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 07:14:49