PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:18:32
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Author Topic: Lets start the new year with a bang!  (Read 75215 times)
Group: Guest

Hello Duncan and People,

Duncan, thank you for your answer.
Actually, I understand (electronics/physics) material very quickly as I'm explained during a very long time. :-[ :-X :'(

I have tried, this afternoon, to reproduce (in the real live) the experiment described in the vid you quoted:
"Energy Propagation". User: Tortuga0303·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdcwDCBoNY

Unfortunately, I was not able to reproduce the effect.
The behavio(u)r of the CCT was nearly the same as in the Falstad's tiny simulator.
The resonance freq is OK (and in accordance with the maths) with just one coil.
But, with 2 coils, no (12V) bulb are lighted or both bulbs are 1/2 lighted.

That is not my last word on the matter.
I persist in thinking that this effect is not faked.
Why? Because the guy (Tortuga0303) is not claiming any "OU".

I will build a more "professional" version of the proposed CCT. 
I used 2 identical off-the-shelf coils and 2 identical capacitors.
In the vid, the coils (and hence, the capacitors) are obviously not identical.
Is this a (big) clue???
---------
Concerning:
http://www.johnsavesenergy.com/CapacitiveBatteryCharger.html
My Falstad's tiny simulator seems to agree.

As soon as you push this simulator to its very limits, in this case when you detect
the capacitor very value, it gives you a nice "Convergence failed!" and stops.

Here is the picture:

------------------
Now, about "Bifilar Vs Bucking Coils", you can consult a 5 YO thread In the OU dot Com forum
(only 2 pages): :))

http://www.overunity.com/6477/bucking-vs-bifilar-coils-a-question-please/

Très cordialement,
Jean

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
grumage ... remember the battery and the granite ... what were you charging that battery with ? just a standard charger ? I altered that post I guess you went back and took a look ? I'm interested to know obviously because I wonder if there's anything measurable about the granite that might indicate the level of magnetic current.
 here's some scribble I offered up on energetics regarding this subject of LA batteries......

Dear Duncan.

My apologies for the late reply.

Yes it was a standard battery charger that I was using. And yes my Granite work surfaces are a tad radioactive and a tad magnetic too. Tested with a large Neo magnet and industrial standard GM counter !! ( My 100 year old radium dial alarm clock is far worse though  ;D  )

I am following along, just a bit preoccupied with the Chas Campbell project !! My heart is saying yes but my pocket is saying a very LOUD no!! I assume that this tinman is the same as OUR's ?? http://www.overunity.com/12464/using-chas-cambel-flywheel-system-for-15-horsepower/msg382486/#msg382486

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place !! As the Alternator is nearly £330.00 !!  :o

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Moderator

wow Grum that's more than I would like to invest! even though I put together a pretty long post on how it must work  :-\  I would suggest this .. there are thousands of working generator sets. builders and construction sites everywhere use them . eventually some prat runs the thing with no oil, or the wrong fuel and the engine's u/s .. very rarely the alternator is at fault its pretty bomb proof ... simply go on ebay. search spares or repairs.. gen sets ... pick one that won't start, and is a likely candidate . In travelling distance might cost you 20 or 30 bangers . split, throw engine away. however...
IMHO that is two induction motors running on at least one of those machines I looked at Grump, and so I would have another very hard look at those video's, get the alternator/motor manufacturer's name ... if you have to email them a pic and so discover if that is an alternator or a SQ cage motor on the end of that thing.
better spend a little research time than spend a lot of money ..... and bench time. I know your pal has a slightly different view on how this all fits together but if push comes to shove an induction motor can do service as a genny anyway. so Grump my advice is a/ don't spend lots of money b/ do some basic research c/If you discover it actually is an alternator you wish to try get a ebay  junker I'm sure you can run it up with some thing to see if its OK thanks for the information re the charger Grump It is what I expected but I wanted it confirmed ... I'll explain why on the next post ... which again you may be able to help with.  O0

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

In his book on the subject of magnetic current Edward Leedskalnin of coral castle

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amXsPcD7g5g[/youtube]

tells us that LA batteries are unbalanced and should have another plate

… Oh dear Jean if you wrestle with my English a bit don't even attempt to read this thing, its in code very few English speakers can make head or tail of. you'll start to think you've gone insane ! .

https://archive.org/details/MagneticCurrent-Illustrated

viewed in a certain light a LA battery could be assumed to be a giant capacitor . Here is that concept of unbalance explained and confirmed

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=293IOUEdaoU&list=PL40q9JQKhg2FtFPmncw-jHbdjFT7sbRUY&index=23[/youtube]

from my own dimensional viewpoint  I heartily agree with Ed , if you are charging with magnetic current even in a very crude fashion as e2matrix is doing  .. add another plate
use stout copper cable  tie it to a good conductor and bury it … or throw it in a bucket of water
connect the other end to the negative of your LA battery . An antenna on the positive terminal is a bonus!
Of course not recommended on any of those high voltage low frequency crude George Wiseman type efforts unless you really know what your doing or have a death wish, but I'm sure you start to get the idea .
LA batteries ring like a Bell Its much better at very high frequency with very little power but you guys need to understand the concept in your own way and then ... why then ... we should by flying .. mean while back to the bloody winding  :( ... if you resolve this electrostatic side which is much more elegant .... just as I finish winding theses  thousands of turn coils guess what I'm going to be really really  >:( but go for it ! It'll change the world and wow take a look around you, it so badly needs changing.

« Last Edit: 2014-01-14, 15:40:45 by Duncan »

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
D. Erasmus

Amendment concerning:
"Energy Propagation". User: Tortuga0303·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQdcwDCBoNY

This morning I have rebuild my setup in a more professional way.
Actually: it works.... Amazing. No?

I used this kind of coil (D = 0.4 mm, L= 35 m).
Inductance whitout core =/= 4 mH
Inductance with a ferrite rod: =/=14,5 mH

A ferrite rod, two 12 volts bulb, two 1 uF MOT capacitors and
this cheap function gen:

This should also works with 2 Tesla Pancake coils.
Should it not?

Jean your cheap signal generator is state of the art compared to mine ! And congratulations on proving it and making the circuit work!
The next step … leap really is to try and convert that to work with series resonance instead of parallel resonance  now .. my thoughts get a little jumbled  because I thought I saw a way to do it with a circuit you posted your self earlier . But it is the way of the Brain it snapped into focus and left just a quickly. I hope it returns! Still that is the first question what is the series resonant equivalent of that circuit ? I don't think it can be very complex or does some one perhaps see a way that circuit that Jean has replicated could be converted to reflect a series resonant condition?
I'll let it cook and stew a little and see if some little spark doesn't re -appear, Mike might have have it sorted with some RF application by now anyway .. It would be nice to get it simple though wouldn’t it? KISS = keep it simple stupid .  Being a remarkably simple and stupid fellow myself I have little option , still I take heart in the fact that

“What one fool can do, another can.”
- Ancient Simian Proverb.

what do you have in mind with the pan cake coils Jean?  ^-^ I've been trying to puzzle what you have in miind .. It hasn't clicked yet
« Last Edit: 2014-01-14, 15:16:42 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

I'm going to outline a basic experiment and the reason for it see if you think its do able … some may have a better idea for getting at this still here's the reason,... I think a LA battery is actually a reactive current device. In order to charge it must have magnetic current. When charged with a normal charger as Grum has done the magnetic current must travel, to all intense and purposes, from the ground and into the battery . The reaction of that magnetic current passing through the granite is I suggest what is leaving marks and pulling it out of shape. If however a battery were to be charged with magnetic current in the first place then there is no need for it to drink from the natural well,
So I suggest this experiment … a/ reproduce the effect Grum saw with the destruction of his work surface b/  in as close as its possible to get for garage and shed dwelling experimenters to controlled
conditions charge two like batteries side by side one separate bits of granite one with a conventional charger … or better still smoothed DC.
And the other with magnetic current (doing the impossible) as e2matrix is demonstrating by charging close to resonance … whilst not prepared  to bet the farm on it I'm pretty sure your going to find one piece of granite just as it started whilst the other will need a whole day of Grumage polishing it before it looks anything like it should. Whilst charging through granite there may be some electrical alteration in the granite that's detectable in this dimension that can help us maintain a much closer resonant frequency,
or is it just creeping dementia ? that's what I meant to post earlier Grum .. but forgot

D. Erasmus

Buy me a cigar
I'm going to outline a basic experiment and the reason for it see if you think its do able … some may have a better idea for getting at this still here's the reason,... I think a LA battery is actually a reactive current device. In order to charge it must have magnetic current. When charged with a normal charger as Grum has done the magnetic current must travel, to all intense and purposes, from the ground and into the battery . The reaction of that magnetic current passing through the granite is I suggest what is leaving marks and pulling it out of shape. If however a battery were to be charged with magnetic current in the first place then there is no need for it to drink from the natural well,
So I suggest this experiment … a/ reproduce the effect Grum saw with the destruction of his work surface b/  in as close as its possible to get for garage and shed dwelling experimenters to controlled
conditions charge two like batteries side by side one separate bits of granite one with a conventional charger … or better still smoothed DC.
And the other with magnetic current (doing the impossible) as e2matrix is demonstrating by charging close to resonance … whilst not prepared  to bet the farm on it I'm pretty sure your going to find one piece of granite just as it started whilst the other will need a whole day of Grumage polishing it before it looks anything like it should. Whilst charging through granite there may be some electrical alteration in the granite that's detectable in this dimension that can help us maintain a much closer resonant frequency,
or is it just creeping dementia ? that's what I meant to post earlier Grum .. but forgot

Dear Duncan.

It always amazes me how a simple statement made by one can inspire another !! My little accident occurred a couple maybe 3 years ago, dementia or just getting older who knows ?? I had learned to cut out the area in question from my sight !! :) However we both looked yesterday and the distinct lines are now so faded as to not be there anymore, just the very poor attempt at my repolishing remains !!  ;D

I have Granite, not because I can afford it but because a very old friend owns Granite business !!  ;) So your test could well be quite simply tried !! Big but !! My work surface is much more strongly magnetic than the other bit's and bob's that I have!!

Do you think this might have a bearing ??

Cheers Grum.

Hello Duncan,

Yes, Ed. Leedskalnin... It is all Greek for me. Very strange guy.
Yet, I have reproduced his PMH. It is botched (as often) but it works...
------------------
What I have in mind? I dunno precisely. I'm nosing about, as usual...   ???
What I have in mind about pancake coils? This is more precise.
-----------------
Firstly: some considerations.
Long time ago, I was taught what is said in this website:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/When_current_and_voltage_are_90_degrees_out_of_phase_what_is_the_power
Q: When current and voltage are 90 degrees out of phase what is the power?
A: [...]So the product of Volts and Amps whenever they are 90 degrees out of phase will result in zero power.

Now, I can see that more and more people are talking about "Reactice Power" and getting interesting results.
For example, charging  Lead Acid batteries with nearly "zero Power" is not ordinary nor trite. No?
So, we might have been lied to by the books  ??? Incredible... ;D :o ;)

Does it not sounds like it just 'suffice' to add some carefully chosen capacitors to get 'OU'?
I'm thinking, for ex,  at the ROTOVERTER.

----------------  
Secondly: some precisions about my experiment:
The sketch (It is shown 5 meters but one meter was just used):

Specifications (engraved on the bulb base):
Bulb #1(B1): 3.8 Volts / 0.3 A
Bulb #2(B2): 7 Volts / 0.1 A

C1 = C2= 0.95 uF

Measurements (according the meter).
Bulb #1(B1): 1.2 ohm
Bulb #2(B2): 6.2 ohm
C1 = 0.94 uF
C2 = 0.90 uF
L1 = 14.5 mH (with core)
L2 = 15.5 MH (with core)
C1*L1 =/= C2*L2

VS =/= 6.5 V
AS =/= 40 mA

VB1: from =/= 0.03 volts to 0.06 Volts (depending upon the time of measurement and the speed of the wind)....
Here, the meter is out of range and lost, IMO.
V = R*I
Theoretically: VB1 = RB1 * AS = 40 * 1.2 = 48 mV =  0.048 volts

VB2 = 2.5 volts
AB2 = 53 mA

So, Power OUT = 2.5 * 53 = 132 mW
Cos(phi) = 1 for a bulb (mere resistor). This have been nitpicked...

Power IN (PIN)?
You can not write: PIN= VS * AS  (in this case: 6.5* 40 = 250 mW) as Cos phi is not 1.

So, efficiency ??? I dunno...

Anyway, when you have a self looped device you do not care about Power-In/Power-Out measurements/calculation.
Do U?
-----------------------------
Finally, about pancake coils, I'm referring to:
"The GEGENE : a Great Efficiency GENErator with a Tesla bifilar coil..."
http://jnaudin.free.fr/gegene/indexen.htm

[Rant_In]
Very ill named, IMO, because the GEGENE was an infamous French instrument of torture
during the Algerian war (1954–1962).
I would have preferred "VEGENE" (Very Efficient GENEnerator).
My suggestion was not taken into account by JLN.

[Rant_Off]

I have all the stuffs to reproduce the JLN's experiments.
Same brand and model Induction Cooker.
Same brand and model Grid Tie Power Inverter.
Two nice pancake Tesla Coils build with the help of my spouse.

Guess watts? I have not been able to find enough motivation to do this.

Why? Just look at the results:

"Efficiency measurements TEST#1 with a ligthmeter"
http://jnaudin.free.fr/gegene/gegene05en.htm
".... measured efficiency of 91.4 %"

"TEST #2 : Efficiency measurements with a digital oscilloscope"
http://jnaudin.free.fr/gegene/gegene06en.htm
1050 Watts at the INPUT. ??? About 2000 watts at the OUTPUT. ??? Not clear at all, IMHO.

"TEST #3 : Efficiency measurement with a calorimetric method"
http://jnaudin.free.fr/gegene/gegene07en.htm
"The efficiency of the Gegene with the calorimetric method is 96 %"

"TEST #4 : First test of a closed loop system with the GEGENE by 'Romero UK'.
150 watt of extra NRG ???

Etc.. Etc... E chi più ne ha, più ne metta!. And so on and so forth.
-----------------------------------
Now, as far as I can catch it, JLN did not use any capacitor to get any resonance. Did he?
So, if his "VEGENE" is so efficient (even, sometimes 'OU' depending upon the way to measure it)
why not to use pancake coils?
That is my question.

--------------------------------------------
Now another playing with capacitors and simulator:

-----------------

In this case the simulator gives a prompt "convergence failed".
Amazing. No?

All the Best from Brest, small Britain.
Jean

Have a bearing ? Grum guys have been trying to measure so called 'radiant energy' for ever if standing a machine on granite and watching a compass deflect (or what ever) can do it instantly well you see how important it is , It would close this loop Jean and Mike and Matrix are investigating . In fact it has the potential to tune any machine ... very very important IMHO

D. Erasmus

Buy me a cigar
Dear Jean.

I would like to thank you for presenting the results of your experiments so well !! O0

Your post has sparked a few thoughts / observations for me.

Reactive power was always closely monitored at the substations I worked in. KVAR bad !! Because although it seems to do no work the infrastructure still has to cope with it !!

The Vegene project by JLN did seem to be a real winner, but what happened ?? TPTB got at it ?? Or does Mr JLN take us to the gate and then we can quietly slip through to the utopia we all seek ??  ;)

Return greetings from N Wales (We don't even have a motorway !!) Sorry that's my little rant !! ;D

Cheers Graham.

Bless Jean ! I have clawed my way through that drivel on buck and bifilar windings confused all the time as to why I was reading it .
 Ah but I was tired you see very tired so I decided to sleep a little .
Then not your question, but much more importantly the reason for your question came to me. ;D
I used the term bifilar on the Christmas card whilst also drawing a Bucked winding on two cores .
Of course Its had you like a dog chasing its own tail! Whilst being to polite to tell me I'm confused.
The truth is Jean your looking at that little part of the circuit as if it were an electric circuit .
It isn’t, Its a wireless transmitter (coils A and B) and (coils C and D ) a wireless receiver  ( not radio this is longitudinal wave resonance) I see now you have viewed it the only way you know how .and it seems madness.
All I can say Jean is its at resonance its not electricity any more and you can't treat it as if it were.
What the H bridge actually sees is a wireless Dipole to transmit into , But it would take pages and pages to describe that . Wireless technology was buried years ago,
The wireless signal is transferred via the Iron core to coils C and D which are effectively wireless receivers. Like radio everything is converted into another form of energy (wireless) including forward and Back EMF and so I also took the opportunity to effectively reverse one of the cores
which you see as a buck winding … It isn't because it isn't electricity, Its still wireless it isn't electricity in any form you would know until its joined by magnetic current in coils C and D that probably still seems a bit dis jointed to you but better I hope

D. Erasmus

The induction cooker thing does relate Jean although I haven't managed to work out a way to bring it to hold series resonance on a LA battery . I did suggest it to Mike though because I'm sure an answer is there  and so I'll explain a little more . Because you may see a way through ..
for something to be COP+ 1 series resonance is essential at some point. Its where transformation  takes place.
An induction cooker ring transfer's all its energy to whatever is put on top of it by resonance .
It is actually series resonance and its automatic which is exactly what's required but I just can't quite see the last step to connect it a battery.  :-[ it surly cant be just as simple as replacing L2 with a LA battery ... can it ???????
So as I see it .. and simplified , every induction cooker ring must adjust and become self resonant
a  Royer oscillator is used to accomplish this Its a very simple circuit as described here

http://www.rmcybernetics.com/projects/DIY_Devices/diy-induction-heater.htm

it can obviously track the resonant point … its really tracking parallel resonance but as one end of L1 must be the opposite phase to the other end the centre tap is clearly series resonance.
Its so very close but I just don’t seem to see the last stupid bit.
Just out of interest Jean on this video of one of Tks devices you will see about the 6 min mark he's used a  centre tap transformer for the same effect, to hold series resonance

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YPVwfnvqw0[/youtube]

he's then open tuned into a  coax caduceus coil which is resonant at all frequencies … that also might be a way forward .. I don't know much about the caduceus however...

D. Erasmus

Hi Grumage,

You are welcome...

LOL! Yes, according to the books, reactive power is just "imaginary".
Just because the square root of minus one was, once, named 'imaginary'...
It could had been named "strange". No?
How can we manage illusory stuffs?
Strange materials are more easy to administer. No?
-------------
Concerning JLN, this guy is a mystery for me.

He has a dark side, IMHO:
He is(was?) working with 'Antoine di Zazzo' CEO of "Taser France".
The suspected aim is(was?) to study an airborne taser.
A kinda drone able to promptly calm down demonstrators.

He also has a very good side:
Just one example: he successively reproduced the EPD (Eric P. Dollard) Transversal/Longitudinal
waves propagation.
"Longitudinal Waves and Transverse Waves tests"
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/lmdtem.htm

Sometimes he does not give all the information. For ex:
"A Negative Differential Resistance Oscillator with a Negistor"
http://bingofuel.online.fr/cnr/negosc.htm

If you try this CCT, very simple to built, indeed:

You probably get no result. Actually you need a variable DC supply.
I have reproduced this CCT. It works when the DC supply is carefully tuned.
I was told this trick by a now deceased (and regretted) old witty 'OU guy' friend of mine.

I do not believe that JLN have any trouble with TPTB.
He is also suspected to work for the military.

To me, JLN is a good guy. Perhaps too naive and a victim of its own success.
He should be allowed to disclose some things as far as 'OU' is not too loudly claimed.
Just my opinion.

Très cordialement,
Jean
--------------
PS: I have noticed a funny "Duncan Effect".
Before Duncan, I was able to understand most of the posts without the help of any dictionary.
Then comes Duncan. My dictionary is in fire. OK.
But now, most of the posters seems to have been inspired by Duncan and use a very elaborated
English.
Woe is me.  :'(
On the other side I also do like using elaborated French.
Imperfect Subjunctive, for ex..
http://french.about.com/od/grammar/a/imperfectsubjunctive.htm

Jean .. could It be this simple ? I dont have a simulator .. I would not know how to use one anyway  :(  I wonder if you'd be kind enough to plug this into your thing and muck about with it a bit , and see what it throws back at you ? osc type is a Royer if you have to select  O0 those diodes very fast switching supposed to zero point swich and so hold resonance. exactly . regardless of load  ???

« Last Edit: 2014-01-15, 04:37:42 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

Hello Duncan,

Of course, I'm "kind enough". Actually, I'm very kind especially with 'like minded' people.

I'm far from an electronic guru.
This CCT seems tricky.
A kinda "Flip-Flop"? No?
Yet another very simple DC bat charger?
The CCT lacks of specifications.
But I could guess and try.
The simulator will not be able to 'simulate' the double coil.
I do not trust too much these simulators but they can be very usefull.

For the moment I have to have my eyes to sleep.

BTW: did you ever walk on fire?
Anybody can do it.
You just have to dare.
yes, It is this simple...

Gwella gourhemennou a-berz Yann.

@NerzhDishual
You probably get no result. Actually you need a variable DC supply.
I have reproduced this CCT. It works when the DC supply is carefully tuned.
I was told this trick by a now deceased (and regretted) old witty 'OU guy' friend of mine.

I built the NDR as well and it works as claimed, I used a variable resistance to tune the circuit and as you say it has a very small region where it works well. I went on to replace the 2n2222 with reversed diodes using the breakdown voltage in the same way. A transistor is not unlike two diodes back to back with a very thin base doped as P or N. You may note some patents show diodes reversed and some have said this is a mistake but they are being used as a threshold detector. Generally we will see two diodes back to back and when the breakdown voltage is exceeded it conducts. However none of these are remotely close to the efficiency of a properly biased mosfet with the gate biased by a reference and the output.

I'm not sure why they call it a negative differential resistance nor why there seems to be so much interest in it to be honest. When the voltage hits X volts the transistor conducts then the resistor limits the current dropping the voltage and it stops conducting. It is essentially a low voltage spark gap oscillator and I have built identical circuits using NE2 neons. There are so many possibilities it boggles the mind :D

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

The induction cooker thing does relate Jean although I haven't managed to work out a way to bring it to hold series resonance on a LA battery . I did suggest it to Mike though because I'm sure an answer is there  and so I'll explain a little more . Because you may see a way through ..
for something to be COP+ 1 series resonance is essential at some point. Its where transformation  takes place.
An induction cooker ring transfer's all its energy to whatever is put on top of it by resonance .
It is actually series resonance and its automatic which is exactly what's required but I just can't quite see the last step to connect it a battery.  :-[ it surly cant be just as simple as replacing L2 with a LA battery ... can it ???????
So as I see it .. and simplified , every induction cooker ring must adjust and become self resonant
a  Royer oscillator is used to accomplish this Its a very simple circuit as described here

http://www.rmcybernetics.com/projects/DIY_Devices/diy-induction-heater.htm

it can obviously track the resonant point … its really tracking parallel resonance but as one end of L1 must be the opposite phase to the other end the centre tap is clearly series resonance.
Its so very close but I just don’t seem to see the last stupid bit.
Just out of interest Jean on this video of one of Tks devices you will see about the 6 min mark he's used a  centre tap transformer for the same effect, to hold series resonance

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YPVwfnvqw0[/youtube]

he's then open tuned into a  coax caduceus coil which is resonant at all frequencies … that also might be a way forward .. I don't know much about the caduceus however...

« Last Edit: 2014-01-15, 09:54:22 by wings »

Thank you Wings a very welcome contribution ,

http://tesla.zabotavdome.ru/ I think this requires its own thread ... VIP in its own right!

I used to work at RF and UHF to boot but quite some years ago and its a bit hazy now. .. I was wondering if the Royer would get up there where we need to be .. so to speak. That looks very promising ! My own testing indicates that LA cells ring up to infinity (or at least the limits of my instruments) on an overtone related sequence .
Rather the reverse of what Mike was doing and explaining here quite a long time ago

http://www.energeticforum.com/water-fuel/6431-none-electrolytic-splitting-h2o-4.html#post111774

Hence I asked for his help . Its really his own work and theory reversed and applied a little differently. .. at least that's how I see it.

Hi  again  Jean I just read through the Russian document via  google translate . you'll see the standing wave condition I predicted is confirmed by the russian system ! all seems rosey in the garden ... so far!  and of course a very relevant question the coil ? ..all of the information that was on the WWW regarding resonant battery charging seems to have been removed so I'm hosting some of the files off my computer onto my own server so you can at least have a look over them

http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b6/battery resonance.pdf

http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b6/2010-05-26_000648_desulfator.pdf

http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b6/leadacidbatterydesulfationpulsegener.pdf

http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b5/Battery pulse charger.pdf

I am obviously looking at things a very different way to these guys Jean and specifically at the magnetic  current potential .
You will see there are methods for locating specific resonant points on any battery using a scope and signal generator. But obviously it changes all the time. The higher the frequency the more span and variation .. but also more accuracy is required . Its a compromise.
The figures generally talked about are 6 to 7 Mhz. But none of these guys has put two and two together and realised they are actually using magnetic current and the linear wave.
The one who is nearest tells us the battery is like a plucked guitar string. Going up to several MHz
… not quite right its not a sine wave ( harmonic) Its an overtone and if you get it right .. it goes on to infinity.
But as a starting point for the parallel resonant coil of the Royer what about 1 or 2 MHz ? Air wound or on ferrite ?

IMHO if you could stay perfectly on an overtone at UHF the battery would remain fully charged using a few milliwatts. But that's further on up the line …  
 Just out of interest you can now start to see how machines like this were supposed to work

http://www.rexresearch.com/prentice/prentice.htm

can't you? … In fact anything that was run from a LA battery starts to make sense doesn’t it ?
Its all rather depends on what gets reflected back at the battery
« Last Edit: 2014-01-15, 11:23:03 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

You will see there are methods for locating specific resonant points on any battery using a scope and signal generator. But obviously it changes all the time. The higher the frequency the more span and variation .. but also more accuracy is required . Its a compromise.
The figures generally talked about are 6 to 7 Mhz. But none of these guys has put two and two together and realised they are actually using magnetic current and the linear wave.
The one who is nearest tells us the battery is like a plucked guitar string. Going up to several MHz
… not quite right its not a sine wave ( harmonic) Its an overtone and if you get it right .. it goes on to infinity.
But as a starting point for the parallel resonant coil of the Royer what about 1 or 2 MHz ? Air wound or on ferrite ?

Duncan,

Reference your original video experiment carried out on your Grandmothers table posted on Energetic Forum. Please post a schematic of the setup showing the interconnections between battery and function generator and where your scope probes were placed. You gave no details of how your experiment was setup in the video.

@Duncan
IMHO if you could stay perfectly on an overtone at UHF the battery would remain fully charged using a few milliwatts. But that's further on up the line …  

A long time ago I asked a simple question... How do we ring a bell?. if we strike it with a single impulse slower than the natural resonant frequency it is dampened and if we strike it faster it oscillates at it's natural resonant frequency. It is interesting to note that most of the harmonics are not present in a dampened system. I found this is the easiest method, no calculating, no hunting for resonance. We "Ping" the system then listen for the echo and if we send the echo back we have continuous oscillations ie . positive feedback.

I would agree, forced oscillations have major issues in themselves. Lately I have been working more on MPPT systems where a micro-controller hunts for the Maximum Power Point. They are awesome and I have applied them in many ways outside the context of there general use. For instance in your system I would track Power In, Voltage Rise on the battery then have the micro-controller hunt for the best frequency which generates the most power which relates directly to efficiency. In this case there is no set frequency only the best frequency at that time because it's always changing.

I have also used MPPT on AC induction motor/generators where Power in/out and shaft speed are monitored and as the load changes so does the input voltage and frequency which of course dictates current and phase differential. In which case it can also be said that there are no set input parameters. That is the inputs are wherever they need to be to operate most efficiently which equates to the Max Power Point. No searching, no experimenting we simply press a button and it does whatever it needs to do on it's own.

I was looking at your circuit again, you could opto-couple a voltage divider off the LA battery to bias the mosfet gates to set the frequency, the hunting is up to you.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Hi hoopy that was some time ago , and done really only to prove a LA battery did have specific resonant points. The scope was straight across the battery and so was the function generator although I did have a 1 K resistor in series with the FG to provide a little protection.
later when I realised there was an overtone relationship I repeated the experiment using the CT of a transformer , that was much more conclusive but I didn't video it. as there was no input or interest at the time. which of course I regret now :(. If your familiar with the Fourier heterodyne of sine waves hoopy  f1  f2  results  f1+ f2 and f1 – f2 and f1 f2 you will discover that if f1 and  f2 are fx6 apart for instance 200hz and 1200 hz then at no time in the subsequent remixing, do the frequencies interfere with one another . So you could visualise this (if you wished ) as the two fundamental frequencies and all their prodigy + and - going  off into infinity imparting maximum possibly energy into whatever was being addressed. This then is how all the water fracture systems functioned . Two sine waves as close as its possible to get to 'perfect '
were beaten together … The results ? Well you’ve all seen those,  lots of water cars, and then  lots of people dead , threatened , maimed injured imprisoned or locked up in asylums. Injecting two perfect sine waves into the battery then separated by x6F is also a possible solution which may be used and avoids the necessity of  tracking resonance .
The overtone progression of this frequency string … the inverse if you will … is the overtone sequence 3rd 9th 15th    in practice as noted on power lines these overtones are cumulative hence
'if you only knew the magnificence of 3 6 9 ' you can easily see where they are cumulative. obviously on 6 because of the f6 shown above
It is all knowledge of these overtones and, the maths and science behind them that has been hidden and obfuscated  I rather hope it might produce a very nice battery charger in due course don't you? O0 .

« Last Edit: 2014-01-16, 01:26:34 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

thanks for your input AC I must confess I've never heard of these things but I'm rather more of an electrician and have more of a platonic, if not rustic relationship with higher electronics, although I do remember I made an egg timer once with a 555 that was quite successful providing you didn't shake it about to much.my mum liked it anyway!
I shall revise and consider what you write  O0

D. Erasmus

Mm your right as usual magician .. more home work  >:(( I got coils to wind !) :'( this was plan B now its sneaked up from behind on the inside track. good line of thought!

D. Erasmus

Just at the moment Magician the bits don't gell . In fact it kind of muddies the waters a bit. And makes me think two identical  batteries side by side with an automatic change over every hour or so is the way to go. In such a fashion that the resonant impulse Is always being fed to an off line battery.
The reasons are legion and I thank you Magician for making me think on.
The major issue is monitoring power. As e2matrix has shown .. we are not using any . He's charging with a PF of 0,02 . as for the battery voltage at any instant in time I'm not sure that will help here;  it vary with load applied due to volt drop across the batteries own internal resistance. I'm also not sure battery voltage means anything much. I think amps and hours are the thing. In turn I'm glad you had me focus on that because this is basically a tuned circuit and in turn depends particularly on hitting  sharp resonant points. That demands a high Q point or at least as high as is possible Its already pretty low because a LA batteries internal R is inherently low.
 So the selectivity and Q factor of the battery become very important

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/electric/serres.html

adding load of any sort lowers the resistance of the tuned circuit alters the Q and resonance point. All for the worse. So my way of thinking just at the moment is go with a tuned circuit into an unloaded battery. We are already going to do the impossible … why make harder?
this is the stuff we want ... lots of it

http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/teslaradiaantenergy14jan14.shtml

D. Erasmus

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:18:32