PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 05:28:53
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Another look...  (Read 16520 times)
Group: Guest
Came across this video today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD4gagq4Kfk

And found it impressive due to one aspect:

The experimenter is trying different spark gaps and one of them has a very intermittent type of spark.  When this one is in operation, you can clearly see the lights (load) flashing exactly with the erratic spark.  Seems to me this would be rather difficult to fake.

Now obviously we do not know the power draw used by the MOT or the actual power delivered to all the lights, but the device is definitely manipulating the energy source in such a way that one would think to be highly inefficient, yet there appears to be significant output.  Also notice the large copper coil on the device closest to the camera.  It would seem this is copper tubing which could probably handle serious amperage.

Another informative video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bedLP_SOHoo

Describes the winding pattern of the "nanosecond transformer".  There seems to be some "bucking type" windings in there too with three different winding lengths on the same former.

He also mentions the coupling between "antennas" must be capacitive, not inductive.

Buy me some coffee
I have come to the conclusion that Kapanadze uses the principle of electrostatic induction.

Here is my replication of a 1915 Carlos Benitez patent in which he stated that if you charge one plate of a cap, the earth grounding will charge the other plate.  It works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnee3xSxP4U

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Group: Ambassador

Mr King
you have been saying this for years now ...and perhaps we should try to understand this a bit more ?
 and I am sure you are aware Matthew Jones and friends have asserted that this patent did open an understanding into the
methodology for harvesting excess Energy.

Dave B has recently measured 800 Watts out on a 120 watt supply

here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/19774-basic-free-energy-device-29.html

Thanks for sharing your work !

respectfully

Chet K

Mr King
you have been saying this for years now ...and perhaps we should try to understand this a bit more ?
 and I am sure you are aware Matthew Jones and friends have asserted that this patent did open an understanding into the
methodology for harvesting excess Energy.

Dave B has recently measured 800 Watts out on a 120 watt supply

here

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/19774-basic-free-energy-device-29.html

Thanks for sharing your work !

respectfully

Chet K

It's really too bad that you can't run anything on "measurements".... you have to use real power to do it.

I'll be very interested in seeing "Turion's" explanations of why he can't get such a system to run itself without any outside source of power. Because of course he can't. Yet, as I have said many times before, if you show ME a system that really and truly makes at least 1.3 times the power OUT as it takes to run it, I can make it self-loop and run without any outside source of power. For some reason, nobody has ever taken me up on this offer/challenge. Why? I know why... and so do you.

But I don't think we'll be getting any explanations or demonstrations at all...

Quote from: Turion (Dave)
You asked if I CAN demonstrate it, and yes I can. The question is WILL I, and the answer is NO.

I did not make those videos public.

Since that time I have pulled down ALL my videos from my YouTube channel, and I am no longer posting there or sharing anything until some things get worked out.

Who said anything about it not being able to run itself ?

That is after all the Holy Grail .

If your betting against these fellows , Don't cash that Check ....

thx
Chet

Ps
I think your cheeseburger has started to _Turn_ ...probably just as well
those things will stunt your growth.

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Chet K
If your betting against these fellows , Don't cash that Check ....

Those "fellows" do engage in rather interesting discussion from
time to time but their "progress" in attaining the Holy Grail has
not borne fruit.  While their optimism and hope is commendable
their technical skills and knowledge seem insufficient. :o

I'm afraid I'll have to agree with TinK on this one. 8)

There must be a very good reason that Free Energy or Over
Unity seems to be so very difficult to demonstrate. ???

The Show must go on! ;)

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Well
It is getting Frisky over there ...
They might need the "steel cage" from OU.com if it gets any Friskier .
two men enter....
one man leaves...

Buy me some coffee
Thinking about where the energy comes from: The electrostatic field is all around us. Don Smith said as much in one of his final videos.  Linking this Benitez device with Duncan's is now possible.

As electricity cannot pass through a cap then the logical conclusion is that the "other" plate of a cap must be charged through electrostatic induction.
Prove me wrong.

So simple you'll laugh?

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

I'm laughing all right.... "Duncan's Device" is just a well-known circuit using a capacitive dropper driving a full-wave bridge, being used as a cheap battery charger.
Drawing the full-wave bridge in a non-standard way and calling it "occulist" doesn't change the facts.

http://www.talkingelectronics.com/projects/ThePowerSupply/Page80PowerSupplyP2.html

Scroll down and you'll come to the exact circuit, under "Full Wave Capacitor Supply".  Full explanations included, along with slightly more complicated circuits that are better and safer.

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
I'm laughing all right.... "Duncan's Device" is just a well-known circuit using a capacitive dropper driving a full-wave bridge, being used as a cheap battery charger.
Drawing the full-wave bridge in a non-standard way and calling it "occulist" doesn't change the facts.

http://www.talkingelectronics.com/projects/ThePowerSupply/Page80PowerSupplyP2.html

Scroll down and you'll come to the exact circuit, under "Full Wave Capacitor Supply".  Full explanations included, along with slightly more complicated circuits that are better and safer.

When Duncan first posted that "design" on the Energetic Forum a year or two ago we had a rather heated discussion about the dangers of that circuit.  What most people don't realize is both of the DC leads coming from the bridge are above ground by about 67 volts or so because there is no real isolation from the AC line.  So if you touch either the positive or negative lead from the bridge you are still very much in danger of electrocution if you also happen to touch something else that is grounded or if you yourself are grounded by standing on a damp floor or whatever.  Most people assume that touching the negative lead is harmless.  In this case it can be very dangerous.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Good points about the capacitive fed battery
charger/rejuvenator circuit.

Rather than the Full Wave version with its
increased safety liabilities, the Half Wave
version is somewhat less hazardous and
equally effective.

Naturally, it would be best to use an
isolation transformer.  For use with
12 Volt batteries a 12 Volt transformer
is quite effective.  Since the circuit is
effectively a peak voltage doubler,
(the half wave circuit) it will deliver
pulses of about 30 Volts to a badly
sulfated battery which is usually enough
to get the rejuvenation process underway.

Just assure that the capacitance is sufficiently
large to provide the desired pulse current
for charging/desulfating a fairly healthy battery.

For desulfation only, a smaller capacitor is quite
effective.  A switch could be used to allow both
modes of operation when desired.

To sharpen the pulses an SCR may be used instead
of a Diode to apply the pulses to the battery.  A
potentiometer can be used to adjust the Gate
Potential of the SCR to enable firing at or near
the voltage peaks.

A diagram would be very helpful to show how the
circuit would be configured.  I'll work on a diagram
but it may take a day or two since my scanner is
not immediately available.  Perhaps someone here
will beat me to it...

TinK,

The link to The Power Supply page is a great reference.
The info there on the R-78XX-0.5 switching replacements
for the 78XX Analog Regulators is especially interesting.

Data on those and their other switching products
are included in the attached App_Notes pdf.

It's a good resource and tutorial.
« Last Edit: 2016-06-13, 05:39:35 by muDped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Buy me some coffee

In this circuit I replicated Benitez's  patent in which he uses the principle of electrostatic induction. It was just a crude attempt to demonstrate the principle. There was no input current, just a touch to start the process. The caps were not the correct type but the circuit did enough to convince me that Benitez had a real device.
It can be configured using a raspberry pie or similar and a couple of thyristors. I have included the wiring diagram in the video.

Group: Moderator

In this circuit I replicated Benitez's  patent in which he uses the principle of electrostatic induction. It was just a crude attempt to demonstrate the principle. There was no input current, just a touch to start the process. The caps were not the correct type but the circuit did enough to convince me that Benitez had a real device.
Why did it convince you?  Alas, a neon bulb can run for a long time on a capacitor charged with a "touch"

It can be configured using a raspberry pie or similar and a couple of thyristors.
But thyristors cannot interrupt current.  They cannot turn OFF when there is current flowing through them.

The Raspberry Pi seems quite a remarkable device:

Raspberry Pi as Simple Low Cost RF Generator

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 05:28:53