PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 00:01:16
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: so - a new film 'Newman'  (Read 11424 times)
Group: Moderator

Hi wattsup thanks for reading through - your post takes a bit to digest particularly as  :-[ I'm not familiar with your convergece theory . (I'll go look) as for the battery question I once accidently found myself watching a gel cell battery from a electric bike which had been left uncharged for 5 years burst into life when hit with impulses and start not only delivering huge ammounts of energy but also iceing around the battery terminals and the top of the battery case I couldn't explain what was going on there but it rocked me back on my heels a bit . I wouldn't like to second guess battery action now especially if high voltage Bemf of some sort is used in a resonant circuit
kindest regards Duncan .

---------------------------
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Duncan
PS - MudPed I had a quick read through your link on overtones and harmonics and it really emphases why what Eric says has to be listened to very carefully and many times . The position of overtones and harmonics in a musical context are entirely different and should never be intermixed or confused with the electrical term...

Duncan,

I appreciate your clarification and I do agree.
The musical web links serve simply as an intro
to the concept of "unusual resonances" which can
creep into circuitry.

In most applications those "spurious resonances"
which are non-harmonic to the desired signal are
a bugaboo which must be supressed.  In other more
esoteric applications those non-harmonic overtones
are precisely what is being sought and effort is given
to the prospect of increasing their power.

Complex wave shapes can often produce almost magical
effects.  Think non-standing wave pulses.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Moderator

lol I wasn't preaching at you muPed but of course many others water at this hole and confusion I dont want! needs must to stay focused on the longitudinal wave . If you had time to watch the EPD video and if you watched classical transformer theory debunked and if you (as I was forced to) sit down and think very hard how an alternative reasoning might work gravity starts to self explain. consider the transformer is actually being bombarded omni directionally rather like air pressure might do on an object.
The windings and the electricity we inject actually 'runs interference' of course this holds good for generators, power lines as well as transformers
an odd twist of mind to view things in this backward way but things do start to fit. consider also that with this analogy of gravity the only point of zero gravity is the centre of the planet . 

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 00:01:16