PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-28, 08:17:34
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Tuneable Large Signal Reciever  (Read 10885 times)

room3327
PS for Jim, what I say above applies to your transformer, Tesla toroid.  I say this because Tesla himself showed connections incorrectly in one of his patents so you could be confused by Tesla himself, It took me awhile and a lot of head scratching to figure that one out.

I also built Tesla patent #381970 and the connections are correct however as we can see the switching diagram is not shown in the patent. I suspect that you, like myself, may have used alternative connections with different switching to achieve similar results. It was only after the fact that I realized Tesla was correct however as is often the case he left out the most important details. 

You are also correct that simply alternating two coils will not produce a true field rotation because it is no different that alternately blinking two light bulbs. We should understand that alternately blinking Christmas light may appear as moving in our mind but this is not true in reality. As you say, a simple alternation just moves the fields back and forth which will not produce a true field rotation which requires different effects to force the rotation.

I found it really interesting because it would seem to be a riddle with no apparent answer. So the real question is... how do we produce a unidirectional current in coils of wire on a core with an alternating field without using diodes?. It's always apparent and easy after the fact but getting to that point where our understanding allows us to see the solution for what it is... is seldom easy.

My thinking is that it is not necessarily a problem per se but a riddle, a mystery, which makes our journey to finding the answers all that much more enjoyable. Do you understand?, we need to embrace it, make it our own and enjoy what we do right or wrong.

Regards

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Moderator

room3327
I also built Tesla patent #381970 and the connections are correct however as we can see the switching diagram is not shown in the patent. I suspect that you, like myself, may have used alternative connections with different switching to achieve similar results. It was only after the fact that I realized Tesla was correct however as is often the case he left out the most important details. 

You are also correct that simply alternating two coils will not produce a true field rotation because it is no different that alternately blinking two light bulbs. We should understand that alternately blinking Christmas light may appear as moving in our mind but this is not true in reality. As you say, a simple alternation just moves the fields back and forth which will not produce a true field rotation which requires different effects to force the rotation.

I found it really interesting because it would seem to be a riddle with no apparent answer. So the real question is... how do we produce a unidirectional current in coils of wire on a core with an alternating field without using diodes?. It's always apparent and easy after the fact but getting to that point where our understanding allows us to see the solution for what it is... is seldom easy.

My thinking is that it is not necessarily a problem per se but a riddle, a mystery, which makes our journey to finding the answers all that much more enjoyable. Do you understand?, we need to embrace it, make it our own and enjoy what we do right or wrong.

Regards

Hi AC,
I don't remember which patent was wrong and they are on my, now defunct, old computer.  If I remember correctly I think 381,970 had the correct connections but like I said I don't remember, Sunday night, I'm not feeling like looking them up, sorry.  I do know one patent dealing with this same toroid transformer had wrong connections shown and of course I had to go by it on the first one I built and had to disassemble and unwind the entire transformer to correct it when I finally realized there was no rotation.  A 2 phase AC signal is not exactly a switched input, when you talk switching I think of a DC signal being switched on and off. This uses 2 AC signals 90 degrees out of sync with each other to drive it. I'm curious as to what details Tesla left out? At any rate you know you have rotation when compasses start spinning.  ;D

Room

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Tinkerer

In order for a rotating magnetic field to be produced
there must be stationary "poles" which are driven
by the "out of phase currents."

The Shaded Pole Induction Motor demonstrates one
of the easiest ways to produce the rotating field.

The Automobile Alternator is a bit more complex in
structure but utilizes the same stationary pole
concept.  The new Brushless Three Phase Motors
which are so popular in models and quad-copters
are another great example of how it is done.

To create a rotating magnetic field in a toroid a
system of strategically placed opposing coils
must be used in order to produce distributed
N-N and S-S poles where the coils oppose.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

In order for a rotating magnetic field to be produced
there must be stationary "poles" which are driven
by the "out of phase currents."

The Shaded Pole Induction Motor demonstrates one
of the easiest ways to produce the rotating field.

The Automobile Alternator is a bit more complex in
structure but utilizes the same stationary pole
concept.  The new Brushless Three Phase Motors
which are so popular in models and quad-copters
are another great example of how it is done.

To create a rotating magnetic field in a toroid a
system of strategically placed opposing coils
must be used in order to produce distributed
N-N and S-S poles where the coils oppose.

Hi mudped,

I don't know where you get this but you are wrong,  The easiest way to see it is to use a piece of metal (welding rod) balanced on a pin in the center of the toroid made exactly as I describe and watch it spinning like a motor when it is operating.  So try it and then tell me I'm wrong.  Or do you just talk and not experiment.  Yeah that's what I thought. :(

Room

PS Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying, in that case you should try to be more clear, I'm not sure what that post was about or for.?
« Last Edit: 2019-11-04, 23:54:22 by Room3327 »

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Quote from: Room
The easiest way to see it is to use a piece of metal (welding rod)
balanced on a pin in the center of the toroid made exactly as I
describe and watch it spinning like a motor when it is operating.

But how much Torque or Force is developed?

How much "slippage?"

There are practical considerations.

Focus is essential.

So try it and then tell me I'm wrong.

That is unnecessary and not really my job. ???

You'll arrive at the Truth on your own. ;)

Keep on keepin' on. 8)

Synchro/Servo Systems are based upon the rotating field
principle.  1X is smooth and quite responsive.  36X offers
great precision.

Much used in Military Weapons Systems.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

But how much Torque or Force is developed?

How much "slippage?"

There are practical considerations.

Focus is essential.

That is unnecessary and not really my job. ???

You'll arrive at the Truth on your own. ;)

Keep on keepin' on. 8)

Hi Mudped
  This isn't about torque or force I am not building a motor here we have plenty of those, have you read the whole thread?
  What is your job here, to convert us to your religious beliefs? :-\

If I was building a motor your questions would be great, to answer them torque is dependent on a number of variables, such as distance from the windings amount of steel used or strength of a magnet that could be used in the center instead, the frequency used etc.  Slippage is dependent on load and the freq. used, the higher the freq. and the larger the load the more slippage is present but I think I covered most of this earlier in the thread and again I am not building another motor I'm sure there are better motor designs then this readily available.  This thread is about trying to discover how the TPU functioned and maybe get us a little closer to it if it was ever real in the first place.  ;D

Regards
Room

Group: Professor

As it is possible to create rotating magnetic fields from ring cores having phased coils around its periphery, you effectively have N and S pole regions that move at great speed around the ring.  In that case you may be interested in the possibility of an interaction with the Earth's scalar magnetic field.  Here is a paper I wrote back in 2014.  I may have posted this before on one of the many TPU threads.
Smudge

As it is possible to create rotating magnetic fields from ring cores having phased coils around its periphery, you effectively have N and S pole regions that move at great speed around the ring.  In that case you may be interested in the possibility of an interaction with the Earth's scalar magnetic field.  Here is a paper I wrote back in 2014.  I may have posted this before on one of the many TPU threads.
Smudge

Hi Smudge,
  Thank you very much for that paper, I have never seen it before.  I won't pretend to understand it all after having only read through it once but it is definitely in line with what I have been trying to do here.  Probably the most pertinent thing I have ever seen concerning this, you sir are a towering intellect in my opinion and I salute you. Please don't hesitate to add your opinion on this at any time! O0

Respectfully and Regards
Room

In order to comprehend how the "TPU" ostensibly "worked"
you must first comprehend Daniel Pomerleau.  There is a
connection.  It is a very simple connection.  To most, it is
an unbelievable connection.

You will not find the answers you seek with Electromagnetics.

There are secret government programs which have the TPU
and more.  Those devices and ships seem to be "alive."

Examine the historical record of those devices which have
mysteriously been "invented" and which have indeed produced
observable "Free Energy."  There are common elements in the
stories.

But, why has it (Overunity or Free Energy) not become
commonplace and widespread?

Because it cannot.

Tesla was brought to ruination because he tried albeit in
a primitive way.  He was a threat to the Big Money Interests.

This World is not at all what it is made to seem to be.

What is your job here, to convert us to your religious beliefs? :-\

Sadly, "Religions" are naught more than Cults.

TRUTH is not a "religion."

I have not the power nor the inclination to "convert"
anyone to anything.

That is a function that government has taken upon
itself.  It is doing a bang-up job.
« Last Edit: 2019-11-06, 01:10:49 by muDped »

In order to comprehend how the "TPU" ostensibly "worked"
you must first comprehend Daniel Pomerleau.  There is a
connection.  It is a very simple connection.  To most, it is
an unbelievable connection.

You will not find the answers you seek with Electromagnetics.

There are secret government programs which have the TPU
and more.  Those devices and ships seem to be "alive."

Examine the historical record of those devices which have
mysteriously been "invented" and which have indeed produced
observable "Free Energy."  There are common elements in the
stories.

But, why has it (Overunity or Free Energy) not become
commonplace and widespread?

Because it cannot.

Tesla was brought to ruination because he tried albeit in
a primitive way.  He was a threat to the Big Money Interests.

This World is not at all what it is made to seem to be.

Sadly, "Religions" are naught more than Cults.

TRUTH is not a "religion."

I have not the power nor the inclination to "convert"
anyone to anything.

That is a function that government has taken upon
itself.  It is doing a bang-up job.

Hi mudped,

It's taken me awhile to answer your post because how do I answer it?  Daniel Pomerleau is a retarded person unfortunately maybe an idiot savant who doesn't know and can't tell anyone how his devices work, so how on earth is anyone supposed to comprehend anything related to him.  I don't see any connection between his stuff and this project.  It sounds to me like you are a troll trying your best to stop this thread or change the direction of the conversation. I would respectfully ask you to stop posting in my thread, you are not helping, and I will stop posting in your thread or any of your threads for that matter as I don't see that you have anything to offer anyhow except talk.  So if were agreed on this I won't delete your 'contributions' at this time but don't give me reason to do so in the future.

Regards
Room

Room,

You may do as you wish.

My opinion is not a mandate, but rather simply
an opinion to suggest other manifestations may provide
answers.

The initial response is that nobody seems to know
how or where it comes from.

It is known.  But it is not ours.

You might consider these Questions:

Has Trump, or any other U.S. President ever been to Area 51?

Trump and his predecessors could not visit Area 51.

They were not given access to the Security Classification or
the permission to visit.

Area 51 is not ours, yet it has the answers.

« Last Edit: 2019-11-08, 00:32:12 by muDped »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Even if muppet is right ,it does not offer any solutions or any experimental paths .

Im convinced that if we all experiment with field rotation/manipulation we may find an answer.

If the answer turned out to be that only some people can manifest this ,then it would be useful.

Giving an unknown unknoun would only be useful if there was just 1 clarified other wise we have infinity .

Any factual information will help unravel this riddle and most if us are prepared to be surprised.

Politics has no solutions here just deeper problems ,but  everybody likes to put all the unknowns in the same box .
And i do love conspiracy theores but they are fun and imaginative, not fact .

I would like to think that we are evolving .
I would like to thank Room for his contribution to pole rotatation and his diagrams which i am constructing .

We are after all looking for something that is real ,however not well understood.  We all love to learn and laugh .

Im having some challenges with my 2 chinese sig gens getting them to synch properly but i will get there .

OK mudped,
You can post here as long as you keep it relevant,  Daniel Pomerleau doesn't help anyone with anything, maybe if he could articulate what he is doing and how, we could all use him. :)

3D,
I agree and you're welcome. O0

Regards
Room

Apparently this thread is hitting a nerve with someone, the trolls, shills and hacks are coming out in full force to stop it and discredit me.
I hope you are all witnessing this.  We must be on the right track lets keep at it!

Room

Not to stop or discredit what is being done, but to caution
that if you really want it - it may be given you.  The cost
to personal welfare is quite high.  Be prepared.

The mysterious energy is from a source outside our
physical reality.  Certain "Agreements" are irrevocable.

Gaining access to "the source" is not dependent upon
any particular Electromagnetic Phenomenon or Circuitry.

It is a Military Program.  Those in control have more
power than the elected government.

Star Wars is not entirely fiction.

It is a Military Program.  Those in control have more
power than the elected government.

Star Wars is not entirely fiction.

is this help or is this the opposite?

even the bogieman needs to be defined

Please supply facts if there are any available.

You sound like SM's lawyer in some ways.

Group: Ambassador

True
MuDped
This is a bit more factual or specific than your usual musings

And can sound quite like a threat ...to those not familiar with your
History here!

How can you write with such certainty?

What did you do or see on that Navy ship ?

Honestly Rooms contribution to this forum has been wonderful
And much appreciated .

It does seem as if a few here are pressing his buttons with conflict in mind!
Maybe do something else between commercials ...

« Last Edit: 2019-11-10, 00:10:31 by Chet K »

Back on track , Muped your posts are thought provoking and Usually useful.
I would be happy to hear of things other than un proven ideas of other dimensions .

The effect Room has noted about the remaining persisting field is very similar to the aspden effect .

It is also present with electronic based divining which does involve the human condition and is a facinating thing that is hard to nail down.

That does not mean that it is an alternate reality or another dimension or communication with the dead or any other such explanations .

BUT it may be a side effect that we are not equiped to measure ....yet .

Please offer facts as chet has asked for ...otherwise help the vortex makers have some fun.
If , as you say it does not depend on configs ..why the warnings?

Respectfully
3D

Thanks room have you deviated from the original circuit? Or have changes mainly being in the windings? I’ll be winding a new one and just deciding on core type. Even considering moulding something with a metallic powder and sodium silicate.

MuDped

As well, Tesla and many others have said this energy is unique and has a specific energy signature to those skilled in the art. Thus when this energy is generated it is not unlike a beacon in the night for all those who have knowledge of it to see. So what recourse do we have?, build smaller, lower voltage, lower frequency devices which are in fact undetectable within the background noise. There is great power in anonymity.

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Did SM have any affiliation with Graham Gunderson?

His Patent Application in 2006 is an interesting read.

As with all patent applications the explanations offer
several other embodiments with other configurations.
The theory of operation is similar to the MEG.

Seriously guys when people are trying to work these ot discussions are kinda rude. I have many dumb questions which I don’t post because I don’t want to add noise to threads. Please adjust your signal to noise ratios.

It's pretty obvious who the bad guys are here, go ahead bad mouth me somemore, It only looks bad for you and the rest who are joining in with you.  You really think we don't know who you are and what you are doing?

Ignorant people! 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-28, 08:17:34