PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 06:48:45
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: Some "New" Observations  (Read 287632 times)

The question he asked him self I'll warrent , (I know I did) because he looking mechanically I'm more interested in the history and the lies but of course I've had to have a very hard look at A,E here then is the passage out of the maze .. Bertie told some porkies (pork pies = lies) or shall we say half truths?
He was supposed to, tptb wanted free energy buried so E=MC2 = porkie or at least it does when the Mass is spinning as discovered by Bruce de-palma who your discussing and he proved it with a simple experiment as shown in this early paper by P,L

http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/spinning_ball.pdf

having got the gist of that we of course need to poke the Lorentz/ Einstein force laws with a sharp pointed stick to try and get to an answer as your no doubt aware Lorentz was also a major part of the conspiracy and the work of both was plagiarised from the earlier work of
Physicist Ludvig Lorenz (no t) a similar name was needed to add obfuscation of course. (IMHO)
Just to refresh the memories of you physics scribbling types here is a page on the Lorentz/Einstein force law. And whilst your on that page I'd be grateful if you'd use the link at the top to flick over to amperes force law and just refresh your memories as to its constitution, The reason being I am about to show a substitution one for the other so that you may see what is occurring and where the deseption may be  
http://farside.ph.utexas.edu/teaching/em/lectures/node33.html

Having got that sorted a little in your minds now consider this work ..  It is the work of prof Pappas and physicist  Leon Dragone edited a little by yours truly (Its still a bit minced) but you'll get the gist I'm sure

The electromagnetic force widely accepted in physics,  is described by the Lorentz force law F=e(E+Bxu/c2) where it is composed of an electrostatic E part and one pure magnetic part B exterior product with the the velocity u. Due to the magnetic part.
action and reaction is not equal and opposite. This is the strangest part it is well known and accepted in conventional physics by most, but not all because of this exception  what is not so well known is that B is due to  a closed circuit and only that. (ergo open circuit = 0 lenz Duncan)
Many techniques  are incorporated to overcome this, One of the best known is that of exchanged virtual photons in microscopic physics.
However no attempt has been made to transfer the effect to macroscopic physics. For this reasons I suggest instead of Lorentz force law substitute the equivalent but relitivly unknown Amperes force law

That should read when not arcing of course!  Now I'm sure the reason for spark gaps in the TK and DS machines and all the clones becomes clear.

The original work by Prof Pappas and the reseach material can be found here
http://papimi.gr/university.htm
« Last Edit: 2013-12-27, 08:37:02 by Duncan »

---------------------------
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

That should read when not arcing of course!  Now I'm sure the reason for spark gaps in the TK and DS machines and all the clones becomes clear.

TK said that the gap bled off excess charge and he immediately stopped the device when the gap stopped working during a demonstration.

make what you will grumpy I haven't done this experiment .. I could well be 90 deg adrift .. it didn't matter with the way I look at things all that I required to move on .. was a difference .. the hows and whys are a  never mind to me! the scribblers can fill their boots as far as I'm concerned, If it does that and there's a difference  (and it does) I'll engineer it. why it does I don't care , I'm not interested in what he's doing here only in the fact the laws busted and there  is a difference. (having got that there is a big tangle here) I moved on, If some scribbler wants to muck about here .. he can have all my share I didnt need it, I just canceled one horror from the other and moved on
It rather depends what your doing it for grumpy .. all I wanted to do was go in one side and come out the other with something workable if you want to try and unravel Bertie be my quest, that its cobblers and I now know how to use the difference is good enough for me!  
« Last Edit: 2013-12-28, 02:44:32 by Duncan »

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
D. Erasmus

@Grumpy
Here is a very nice article on hoax OU devices and why they can't work:
http://members.tele2.nl/kovavla/hoaxes.html
The cold hard truth: you can not extract extra energy from a magnetic field

Another cold hard truth is that no expert or any of the skeptics can tell us what a magnetic field is fundamentally. Now if none can tell us what it is in reality then how can they claim we cannot extract energy from it?. Why that would be like saying you cannot lift that box because it is impossible because nobody else has been able to lift it in the past despite the fact we do not even know what's in it which is quite absurd. I have to laugh at these people because the premise of their argument is ridiculous to the scientific mind.

This is why I generally lump the pseudo-skeptics into the same group as the completely ignorant because both are simply speculating about something they have no understanding of. The cold hard fact is none can tell me what the three primary fields are fundamentally, Magnetic, Electric and Gravic, thus none can claim they know what it will do in every case. The correct answer is " I do not know", this is the answer most intelligent people give and obviously by definition it is the right one.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

tExB=qr
@Grumpy
Another cold hard truth is that no expert or any of the skeptics can tell us what a magnetic field is fundamentally. Now if none can tell us what it is in reality then how can they claim we cannot extract energy from it?. Why that would be like saying you cannot lift that box because it is impossible because nobody else has been able to lift it in the past despite the fact we do not even know what's in it which is quite absurd. I have to laugh at these people because the premise of their argument is ridiculous to the scientific mind.

This is why I generally lump the pseudo-skeptics into the same group as the completely ignorant because both are simply speculating about something they have no understanding of. The cold hard fact is none can tell me what the three primary fields are fundamentally, Magnetic, Electric and Gravic, thus none can claim they know what it will do in every case. The correct answer is " I do not know", this is the answer most intelligent people give and obviously by definition it is the right one.

AC

By all means, prove them wrong, oh great one!

@Grumpy
By all means, prove them wrong, oh great one!

I don't generally feel compelled to prove much of anything to anyone however I do apply the same rules to them as they apply to others, they are not exempt. I just find it odd that so many seem to have no issue with getting up on their soap box and telling everyone how it is and then I ask them a few simple questions and they fall flat on their face.

A better question may be why are so few people willing ask the hard questions?, why is there such a lack of interest in the primary forces which supposedly dictate everything in the known universe?, has everyone just given up?.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Quote from: AllCanadian
A better question may be why are so few people willing ask the hard questions?, why is there such a lack of interest in the primary forces which supposedly dictate everything in the known universe?, has everyone just given up?.

Very good questions.  It may have something to do with the
sorry state of "education" in most "developed" countries
where the populace is heavily indoctrinated and brain-washed
to worship authority and not question anything.  There are
often heavy penalties assigned to those who show too much
interest in finding TRUTH.

Welcome to the New World Order...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

tExB=qr
@Grumpy
I don't generally feel compelled to prove much of anything to anyone however I do apply the same rules to them as they apply to others, they are not exempt. I just find it odd that so many seem to have no issue with getting up on their soap box and telling everyone how it is and then I ask them a few simple questions and they fall flat on their face.

AC

But you're the only one on a soapbox! 
You eagerly point out that I didn't answer your question, when you don't know the answer yourself. 

All I need to know about a magnetic field is that charged particles rotate in a magnetic field.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Rephrased for the mindsets of the current times:
Enlightenment is the crumbling away of truth.

All I need to know about a magnetic field is that charged particles rotate in a magnetic field.
Yup...

Quote from: Grumpy
Quote from: GiantKiller
Yup...

Mustn't the charged particles be moving and in
so doing generate a...?
« Last Edit: 2013-12-27, 23:45:07 by Dumped »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

tExB=qr
Mustn't the charged particles be moving and in
so doing generate a...?

Simply rotating electrons won't create a current.

...generate a magnetic field as they move?

Quote from: GiantKiller
Rephrased for the mindsets of the current times:
Enlightenment is the crumbling away of truth.

Bingo! C.C ^-^ O0 :D ;)

tExB=qr
...generate a magnetic field as they move?

Bingo! C.C ^-^ O0 :D ;)

Yes, but that's not a lot of help when trying to produce more than you put in.

I suggest taking a hard look at 'why' electrons move in a conductor when a magnetic field moves across it, or when a battery or capacitor is discharged through it.

Are you familiar with the modifications that Heaviside made to Maxwell's equations, stripping away the scalar part and condensing the 20 equations down to 4?  Well, the "energy" is on the scalar part, not the vectors.  Heaviside achieved his goal of making the equations simpler and more useful for engineers, and should be remembered for this.  It is up to to others to go back and get the scalar part and see what that can do.

Resonance grumpy ... series resonance

D. Erasmus

tExB=qr
Resonance grumpy ... series resonance

...has nothing to do with it.

I'm not sure where the idea of series resonance came from, but it's a dead end.  Maybe it is a misinterpretation of longitudinal resonance.

longtidudanal resonance is the result of series resonance in electrical circuits ... start here and watch each of these six short EPD video's, This then is where the extra energy enters the system .. the longtiduanal wave whose technology is hidden and buried and exsistance is denied ...at resonance that energy floods into the machines rather like a radio wave .. except of course Its not the eletro/magnetic wave  .. Its the elecrostatic/magnetic wave you will EPD say SWR of infinity and that sir is series resonance pure and simple!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhuSn6sc7sc&feature=player_embedded
« Last Edit: 2013-12-28, 14:15:33 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

tExB=qr
longtidudanal resonance is the result of series resonance in electrical circuits ... start here and watch each of these six short EPD video's, This then is where the extra energy enters the system .. the longtiduanal wave whose technology is hidden and buried and exsistance is denied ...at resonance that energy floods into the machines rather like a radio wave .. except of course Its not the eletro/magnetic wave  .. Its the elecrostatic/magnetic wave you will EPD say SWR of infinity and that sir is series resonance pure and simple!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhuSn6sc7sc&feature=player_embedded

In my book:

1. series resonance is just series resonance, as described in any text on the subject. No magic there.

2. The longitudinal wave is produced by the scalar part of electricity, be it in a wire or a wave.  The scalar component is "the energy".  The other components are just vectors for magnitude in a direction.  The scalar part is accessible before the current starts to flow in the conductor.  The speed of the switch and other factors determine where the scalar field builds up at.

3. Oliver Heaviside is credited with removing the scalar part, making the vectors more useful to engineers.  It wasn't hidden at all. The scalar part is right there should anyone wish to take a look at it.

3. Eric Dollard had very good results reproducing Tesla's transmitters.  His interpretation of these results led him in another direction, and it seems he never came back.

4.  Resonance of the scalar field, which is a longitudinal undulation, is different.  Switch timing, orientation geometry, and space come into play.

well you'll excuse me if I don't read your book it doesn't seem to grasp the concept and as for EPD he's with out doubt the greatest living exponent of tesla in the world as for 'taking it further' everything I have written here is a pale poor imitation of what he says in this video , which I ask you to digest ..its just rather long I'm afraid and many don't grasp what he's saying as he moves a'pace

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfauWkn-MfE[/youtube]

D. Erasmus

tExB=qr
well you'll excuse me if I don't read your book it doesn't seem to grasp the concept and as for EPD he's with out doubt the greatest living exponent of tesla in the world as for 'taking it further' everything I have written here is a pale poor imitation of what he says in this video , which I ask you to digest ..its just rather long I'm afraid and many don't grasp what he's saying as he moves a'pace

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfauWkn-MfE[/youtube]

EPD, the greatest living exponent of Tesla?  Really?  Well, I don't see EPD unplugging himself from the grid!  

Eric gives a great history lesson, I just don't agree with his interpretation.  He seems hung up on the magnifying transmitter as a free energy device.  Glad to see his is still alive.

It has taken several years to sort out the good information from all of the misinterpretations and falsifications.  If a person selling books and videos, or speaking publicly, has the real truth, he would not be doing so for very long.  That's just one way to sort it all out.

EDIT:

This account of Tesla's discovery of radiant electricity by Gerry Vassilatos is factual as far as I have been able to determine.  The references to effects witnessed by Henry and Thomson did occur and I was able to find the actual articles that reported these effects.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CC4QFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nwoo.org%2Ffreeenergy%2FFree%2520Energy%2520Secrets%2520with%2520Tesla%2520patents.pdf&ei=LSC_UrLDG4L8oATczIGwCw&usg=AFQjCNH6eiqP6kfoiXLqpeH9CPtmo2FbWw&bvm=bv.58187178,d.cGU
« Last Edit: 2013-12-28, 19:04:59 by Grumpy »

@Grumpy
EPD, the greatest living exponent of Tesla?  Really?  Well, I don't see EPD unplugging himself from the grid!  

And therein lies the problem, it's bad enough I can't understand a damn word he's saying but the fact he has no proof he has ever built a successful machine makes it that much worse. Let's face reality, if he's an expert on this subject but can't build a working device within the last few decades or so then were hooped.

It has taken several years to sort out the good information from all of the misinterpretations and falsifications.  If a person selling books and videos, or speaking publicly, has the real truth, he would not be doing so for very long.  That's just one way to sort it all out.

Maybe Im' just getting old and cranky but I think it is the opposite from what I have seen. The truth shall set you free and if there ever was a real technology that did work and the inventor had the integrity to open source it globally then we wouldn't be having this conversation. The problem here is the same old problem throughout our history whereby people speak of integrity until money is involved at which point it becomes a mute point. As EPD himself said... "it is the American dream", ie..to sell your soul for profit then revel in this fact, priceless.
As such I have come up with a new premise I call "KMA.. Kiss My Ass", if I build it and it works then it goes viral globally overnight and if someone has a problem with that well then KMA.

AC
« Last Edit: 2013-12-28, 20:56:07 by allcanadian »

Quote from: Grumpy :-\
EPD, the greatest living exponent of Tesla?  Really?  Well, I don't see EPD unplugging himself from the grid! 

Eric gives a great history lesson, I just don't agree with his interpretation.  He seems hung up on the magnifying transmitter as a free energy device.  Glad to see his is still alive.

It seems that Tesla and his accomplishments have become
enormously inflated since his departure from the world of
the living.  His name has been a reliable source of revenue
for many an entrepreneur for a good many years. :o

Dollard seems to be stuck on old technology for similar reasons:
thar's gold in them thar hills! C.C

tExB=qr
Beware the salesman of an OU device who is still plugged into the grid!

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
It seems that Tesla and his accomplishments have become
enormously inflated since his departure from the world of
the living.  His name has been a reliable source of revenue
for many an entrepreneur for a good many years. :o

Dollard seems to be stuck on old technology for similar reasons:
thar's gold in them thar hills! C.C

Amen!

Dumped, you are right on!

Beware the salesman of an OU device who is still plugged into the grid!

Grumpy also.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

girls and boys please keep in mind I am researching for a book and its historical intrigue and events I am primarily interested in, I point at these things only as very strong possibilities, of course I try to check the events with practical experiments because although I allow myself some poetic licence I don't want to write a work of total fiction, anyway in the light of that let me answer some of you, if only for the conversation . First series resonance and the linear wave going nowhere … really how do you know? Its never been mathematically resolved in the modern era, so you wouldn't have a clue one way or the other. I on the other hand know its true because I did it practically. You certainly haven't had time to do that. I also unearthed evidence that the composition of  linear wave resonance (series resonance) was mathematically resolved here in England some 400 years ago. and hidden,
The infallible Tesla ? Hardly that's not what my book says anyway , but just in brief , after the war of the currents huge investment was thrown at the first grid … Tesla's ,Niagara falls to Buffalo 'The wonder of the age'
It was a total disaster, on its knees It could not be made reliable, let me remind of the factions involved in the ''war of the currents basically Westinghouse & Tesla Vs GEC & Edison obviously there was no love lost betwixt those groups In fact Tesla would not stay in the same room as Edison. So who built the generator's and the short Grid line to Buffalo ? And very much more importantly who made the worthless load of crap work ?It wasn't Tesla I assure you, do you really think he would have let his hated rivals crawl all over his prized project unless he had absolutely no choice ?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6lYoKBnPOY[/youtube]

with the resolves Steinmetz had to discover Tesla became aware that his power system and grid were already redundant and that the huge amounts of power entering and damaging the system
were nothing at all to do with the generators.  From this point on Tesla worked on the real source of where all energy comes from  and you can easily see the path tptb took.
As for this ' they're  still plugged into the grid nonsense this is the spew of the opposition the last time I looked at EPD he was living in the desert miles away from any grid, as for any of the others if they were on or off the grid do you really think they are obliged to tell you about it? Again you seem happy to state things you can't possibly know as facts. This they're still plugged into the grid is classic opposition diatribe .. like a dog returning to its vomit.
The dielectric stress you see EPD demonstrating as a physical force is easily verifiable however it doesn't appear in the Lorentz force formula does it?
I have progressed these two forces forward from where Dr Prof Pappas and Prof Dollard leave the subject at least as a practical progression and IMHO what you see as lenz effect resolves into two musical progressions, of course I'm no scientist and only a mediocre mathematician, I'll happily cut through pages of maths and theory with a simple experiment but then my goals are different I only want to confirm the truth of a statement. Or at least the extremely strong likelihood of it being true.
Its a different matter for professors and scientists and mathematicians of course they must dot the Is and cross the Ts
I don't need to prove the availability of free power I know Its there .. all nay Sayer's opposition and other morons who don't think so should try this... form a (Hopefully) very long queue all firmly holding hands whilst standing on a thick rubber mat each man with Wellington boots on. Except for the last man .. he should be naked and buried up to his waist in rich damp loam soil ,  the (hopefully) very long line of sceptic morons should be chanting 'no free power' 'no free power' to the tune of 'we all live in a yellow submarine' all except the first numpty (perhaps Farrah day?) he'll be busy with his mouth , he's got an important job to do with it .. hold the bare copper wire. that's attached to the kite which is flying  amongst the thunder and lightening.  also wrapping that big flapping tongue around the wire a few times for extra security.is a good idea !
In the Interests of scientific rigour it all should  be filmed in high quality for inclusion on the forum . Of course the singers will disagree with me here  as there is no 'free energy'
but I think it might prove politic to film with a zoom lens from quite a distance as the case of 'no free' energy' is finally proved. Of course what I envisage here is being done in an almost perfect situation ... and the weathers a bit of a help also, but if the impossible does occur and our numpties experience a little tingle of 'free energy' it should be kept in mind that the conditions exist to a greater or lesser degree always … it is a case of being able to tune to , transform and then “use the force Luke” use the force  

« Last Edit: 2013-12-29, 03:01:38 by Duncan »

D. Erasmus

Thanks for the link to the General Electric produced
video about Charles Steinmetz.  Very surprisingly, it
contains no mention at all of Nikola Tesla.

Or, perhaps, it isn't so surprising...  Corporate decisions,
even back then, were all about money, power and
self-promotion.  GE benefited enormously from Tesla's
induction motor.  Dog Eat Dog goes way back.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 06:48:45