PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-19, 05:11:49
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Ed Leedskalnin Test Circuit  (Read 1665 times)

I had an earlier Test Circuit which was falsely explained on the Internet.  Severely misdirected.  I'll edit this later, to attach the picture between two messages.

CO2 LENR yields Nickle.

Here's my new Test Circuit.  The Positive spark will skewer a compass needle after a few shots.

This is a push-pull diode T-tap feeding the cap in the middle from both sides.

Leedskalnin stated  that as soon as one end of a coil is connected, magnet polarity also appears at the output.  So there are two selectable effects, depending on the first polarity's connection.

He said one effect when the output of the coil is scraped against the other battery post is Sparks and errosion debris flying outwards.  (Good for plasma beams).  If the coil wire is hooked to that end of the battery, after breaking the connection at the first end, the new spark gap will produce melting with rotation.  (For mining).  This is the one which might constrict permitivity, although the picture shows it set for a Positive Magnetic spark effect.

I'll try using this with a capillary fusion Spark Tube, using atmospheric CO2.  And I may build a MEG.  I can pound a nice output coil out of an oven fan's core.
« Last Edit: 2022-04-16, 01:45:17 by Jerry Volland »

I'll stage this post, so my phone doesn't dump it on me halfway through the typing.

1.  That black defibrillator Inductor on the right is rated for 7.5 kV AC, with 100 miliHenrys and 5k Ohms.  I witnessed a little spherical spark roll from a South Magnet spark gap triggering a second spark capacitor's side electrode.  (Three point gap). Those caps were in bug zappers, at that potential.    But it was still the same Inductor on one of the caps.  A MOT winding has a diminished effect.  Same with just a big resistor.

2.  The tiny power transformer on the left was in a 1.5V wall plug adapter.  (Non switching).  It's reverse wired, for an estimated 6.9 kV.  I tried 6 mfd in series with the input, for current limiting, but that rattled the transformer.  The charging hum does change pitch at least once, after three or four seconds.  If having the higher tone first is an issue, two units can be staged.  And I see plenty of room for an additional primary winding in the transformer.

3. Static charge bleeds off the condencer'fairly quickly.  This version of the circuit basically only fires when it's turned on.  But it only takes two or three good sparks to magnetise a piece of wood.  (You need the active spark parallel to the wood, rather than using the into the wood polarity.)  The air core Inductor Magnet also acts as a Wood Solenoid.  Even when pulsed with a photo flash board.  But this depends on if you gently curve the wires out from the Inductor.

4.  To pull a Plasmoid finger spark out of the arc, use a hole in a dielectric followed by a Positive Magnet ring electrode.  This Plasmoid is highly conductive, magnetic, self confining at atmospheric pressure, and opaque.  It's also really hot, with two phases discharging through each other.  A round oven diode can switch the secondary winding to be an Inductor Magnet.  So you can have one or two phase windings.

5.  Over a hundred Fusor builds are reported to be successful.  Two colliding beams do work, but in a vacuum.  A single focus (Z pinch) can also be used, if it Reflexes back into the remaining on coming Beam.  At atmospheric pressure.  This rather than trying to just squeeze the particles together side ways.  A convex sheet reflector like a metal dish connected as a South Magnet electrode is positioned  around the Reflex region.  And I keep mine in a pressure cooker, to at least block the gamma Rays.

edit: With a regular 3kHz supply pushing a big cap, the Plasmoid can be pulled out quite a ways by spreading out one or more Positive Magnet ring electrodes.  But you still need the magnetising Inductor, or two primary transformer windings.

I'm placing this Reflex Beam Z pinch Fusion Spark into the Open Source Hardware Public Domain.  Under the MIT Open Source License, derivative works are stipulated as also being Open Source.

What is space?  Space is undefined by International Treaties.  Only the celestial bodies and the trajectories around and between them are regulated.  I say that Space is any region with a large enough volume to facilitate free fall conditions for an extended period of time.  Inter planetary vacuum starts about half way to the Moon's altitude, at the top of the Earth's exosphere.
« Last Edit: 2022-04-17, 04:59:52 by Jerry Volland »

The magnetic arc from this one looks pretty good.  It has a good volume, on a minuscule scale, using 'strike and stretch' ignition.

I'm getting significantly more bang shorting the condencer, as with one of the single transformer driven caps.  Each side is a half wave voltage doubler.  According to the Internet.  The Oven Cap is rated for 2100 VAC.  Someone said it's better with DC, and you can use 10 kV.  So I've never burned one out.  When the charge reaches a higher level, leakage matches the feeble input, strapping the increasing potential.

The way I set my Magnetic polarity is the side of the spark gap which is connected to the Inductor is Positive.  With this kind of energy, Positive attracts Positive, while Negative repels Positive, which comes from static electrons in motion.  So, if I want to reflect the Plasmoid, I connect the dish electrode to the capacitor side of the spark gap.  Otherwise, the accelerator electrodes have a common Inductor bus, which also goes to the gap.
« Last Edit: 2022-04-19, 19:16:28 by Jerry Volland »

Here's my new Instant Plasmoid plate.  Squares cut from the reinforced Alumniun strap were stacked, then glued over on two opposing 'factory edges' sides.  A special drill bit called a Bullet Bit makes a clean hole.

With an Accelerator Block this size I can switch the circuit operation over to a resonant MOT.

I made a more realistic Gradient Plate ("foilless electrode") for my capacitor size.  The capacitor must increase it's discharge potential across the gap for at least a minimal amount of time, during the Plasmoid's travel.  Like a triangle wave sloping upwards until the fusion pulse occurs.  Maybe a larger cap can be throttled at this rate, for a longer period.  Joseph Hiddink told me you can discharge a big cap more slowly using a triode amplifier vacuum tube.  He said put a smaller cap between the grid and the plate.  But I don't want a non increasing potential.  So I'll have to see.

I did the hard part on the Z-Flex electrode assembly.  I still have to add three more 'easy' electrodes.  I don't know if I'll fire it.  I'm still thinking about an adequate shielding situation.

The loud bangs from this Charge Pump circuit seemed noteworthy, from some perspective.  Relative to this specific project, pumping the condencer from both sides does not result in  a quiet "pht" from the spark gap, as typical of a Leedskalnin effect.  It's more like "powpt".  And presence of Plasmoid is indicated by the sound it makes.

So, further progress will have to utilize a standard Leedskalnin circuit, with HV connected to a spark gap, from one side of the table, through a diode,  and the capacitor/Inductor across the gap from the other side of the table.  Before I kick this board to the curb, I'll disconnect the mini transformer and run some jumpers to my NST.

I found out around 20 years ago that a small magnet will cause a Plasmoid arc to implode with a loud elastic bang.  (A Plasmoid spark gap inside a candle flame puts the flame out with an explosive bang).  With this double sided circuit, static electrons are also moving in the magnetic potential arc.  The Positive, North Pole magnetism from the electrons pinches the Plasmoid into a tighter beam.  So I'll also try a jet torch through the appeture.

The theory behind all this is based on the Inductor providing CEMF across a spark gap, in the face of increasing potential.  When the accelerator plate pulls Plasmoid out of the arc, the CEMF aligns with the EMF, in the same direction, and the electrical energy becomes biphasic.  Experiments have shown that biphasic energy is magnetic.  Leedskalnin believed - effectively - that everything ties together, based on the size and frequency of the Field Energy corpuscles.

The little Gradient Plate held up pretty well, before the paper dielectric finally smoked enough to disappear.  It was pulling the bang past the Plate pretty good.  So a nine layer Plate that thin is usable.  Although one application showed a stack of 31 layers of thin dielectric and foil.  But another Positive wire doesn't pull the spark any further.  And that does usually happen with Plasmoid.  And that's what will happen when I shoot some Plasmoid along some wood, to see if it magnetizes it.  With a D cell alkaline battery acting as a detector.

The new gradient plate at the bottom left uses gasket material for the dielectric.  This may hold up to the heat a little better than the first one.  It ablated, like sputtering, into a nozzle shape.  So the hole was too small, for the spark's power level.

This is the first time I've seen a bright white spark from a Leedskalnin setup.  Usually, it's yellow Plasmoid.  But, there's no reason to think he used only Positive Magnetism for all of his effects and tools.

I may not drill the new plate.  It also accelerates past the edges.  Or use a round one, with an appeture.  Then you can have a plasma tube coaxial with an inner, pre boosted beam.  For Burnoulli focusing.

I've been looking at my setup again.  I switched out the little 'former with one in an oil bath.  When it stopped working I noticed a small black spot on the winding.  I've got a bunch of these transformers.

I also noticed I can still get a plasmoid arc with the spark gap positioned a little further away from the Inductor magnet.  It's a weak plasmoid, and I can see through at least parts of the arc.

That battery bank has been idle for a few years.  As expected, it still showed 4.31 V.  So I decided to test my new understanding about the magnetic polarity at the battery bank's spark gap.  One more time, I see plasmoid pulling towards wood.  My workload is too heavy to sit around taking measurements every hour.  So I checked it the next day.  After the at the wood discharge, the potential dropped to 4.21 V.  This was stable for a couple of days, so I went back to the white spark parallel to the wood, using a small length of the original gap.  That was 4 or 5 days ago, and it's basically stabilized at 4.25 V.

The little chingus has been back down to 4.21V for a couple of days.  That's with nothing taken out.  It may turn out that magnetism going into the wood has a longer lasting, more predominate effect than a parallel white discharge.  This is actually a good thing, if charge can self organize with the negative battery plate on the outside.  This is the case with the spiral wound Inspira car battery I didn't think we could use with this.  At any rate, it needs more work.  And I'm still active.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-19, 05:11:49