PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 09:33:40
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Poll: What Exotic Energy approach is most likely to FIRST become Repeatable?  (Read 2607 times)
Group: Moderator

So, after decades of research in alt-energy, I'm not ready to call it quits - but I am ready to scrutinize where we stand.  There have arguably been numerous claimed-successes, but very few Replications  + careful Measurements of these claims.

It could be optimistically stated that the major problem in this field is Repeatability, since we are presumably dealing with a basically unknown and previously-untapped source of energy.  We certainly need repeatability.

This is why I phrase the poll question thus:  "What Exotic Energy approach is most likely to FIRST become fully Repeatable?  "

LENR research is now pursuing H2O experiments - where Pons and Fleischmann previously used H2O as a control!  And these H2O experiments are looking quite a bit like H2O-electrolysis experiments that long pre-date the work of P&F.

With so many scientists in Japan and Italy and elsewhere looking into the H2O approaches (whether actually nuclear in origin or not) - I think this is most likely to achieve full repeatability in the next year or two.

I realize that the "Relativity vs Absolute Motion Motors" topic is unusual, but this is one area that really intrigues me and I have given it some thought.

Overall, it is certainly a horse-race!

I welcome all comments and prognostications.

Note:  the photo below allegedly shows the mysterious Testatika device, whose modus operandi is being kept secret...

Group: Tinkerer

I voted "Electrostatic" since Tesla discovered how much energy
is available electrically by means of the Sun delivering charge
to planet Earth.  Some work has been done to utilize this
electrical energy but it remains virtually unused.

Wardenclyffe was to be an attempt at collecting from that
atmospheric charge and converting it to Alternating Current
for distribution to users via transmission lines. Not surprisingly,
his project was sabotaged to prevent competition with the
existing structure at that time.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

I voted "Electrostatic" since Tesla discovered how much energy
is available electrically by means of the Sun delivering charge
to planet Earth.  Some work has been done to utilize this
electrical energy but it remains virtually unused.
.snip..

Ah, good.  Can you point to any particular device? (has it been reproduced?)

Tesla method of conversion which proves that the electricity is force based, not energy based phenomena. That means we can get COP >1 due to more work done with the same energy input. Basically it was already proven by many researches and inventors that we can make electrical analogy to levers , hammers , pulleys and so on.

But Forest -  is there a Replicable Device somewhere? 

@all - note that I've added an option for "Other" - to allow you to specify a device that may not fit into any of the other 5 categories.
   I've included Nitinol (nickel-titanium alloy) engines, which can run on a small heat difference.  That research goes back to the 1970's, as shown in the video below - and I would be interested in any update.  Looked so promising per this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKmYqUSDch8
and
Ridgeway Banks devices, especially at the 5 minute mark:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a5HJB1-1s4

Same device, running non-stop for 10 years, at 16:05 mark:
https://vimeo.com/45924783

« Last Edit: 2017-08-31, 20:49:29 by PhysicsProf »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 09:33:40