PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 07:22:10
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: SM Videos Torrent Download  (Read 86724 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
So if i knock this test up ION, i would like to clarify, the bifilar windings are copper not iron, the only iron is in the delay?
I have most of this stuff built already, i have my iron wire delay already built and i have a number of bifilars, i can add a bias overwind easily, i have my 10-32kV LOPTX variable psu and i have a bag of spark gaps, so the way i see it i am almost ready to test, would there not be a length of iron wire through the center of the bifilar?

The iron through the center makes a great feedback receiver that is not dependent on an angular position.
Or any metal in the vicinity is impacted by the EMP.
Get the protocol by an iron wire delay or electronic phase adjustment.

---------------------------

Group: Guest
I am not saying you cannot use fet's, i agree you can but only when they are protected or placed in a region that does not cause them to burn, we don't know where or how to do that right now, because we have not seen the effect using valves which would work OK without the destruction even without the guards needed to protect semiconductors.

Peterae, lol, sorry man, I wasn't talking or responding to you in particular, just to whoever out there believed that only tubes would work period, basically I was just reaffirming what Grumpy said and ending the long going debate that has spanned years and forums, so I didn't mean that against or to you in any way hehe.

And you note above, totally agreed! :)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
hey no problem at all tao  O0

After the test the inventor cut the toroidally shaped device into segments
 (though not the controller box located at the center of the device). These samples
consisted of an array of circumferentially arranged coils and wires grouped around a
core made of a cork like substance.

"circumferentially arranged coils and wires grouped around a core made of a cork like substance"

I interpret this as meaning that coils (i.e. more than one layer and/or multiple segments) may have been wound around the collector (horizontal) wires.

Yea, re-reading it again, he differentiates between two specific words, 'coils' and 'wires' denoting two separate entities. Therefore, he is saying there are 'coils' AND 'wires' about the circumference that he saw. Agreed with you Grumpy. Of course we'll never know exactly what he saw/meant, he does very clearly differentiate and mention two TYPES of 'things' about the cork material.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
So if i knock this test up ION, i would like to clarify, the bifilar windings are copper not iron, the only iron is in the delay?
I have most of this stuff built already, i have my iron wire delay already built and i have a number of bifilars, i can add a bias overwind easily, i have my 10-32kV LOPTX variable psu and i have a bag of spark gaps, so the way i see it i am almost ready to test, would there not be a length of iron wire through the center of the bifilar?

Spheric did not specify iron wire. We know it can be used for a fixed delay, according to length.

Since I have not had time yet to replicate, you should ask GK who seems to know, but is not telling.

I will wind up a couple of coils with iron wire and see if I can get to the bench.

BTW, the hot electromagnet tests we were running may be in some way related due to the iron content in the heater coils. I have received my heater wire and will run some tests as time permits.

Right now I am in the midst of a couple of necessary but very important household repairs, but will hit the bench soon.

I stress the use of a DC bias isolated with RF chokes as an important factor. Spheric said the pulses must ride on top of a DC bias and not be allowed to reverse and go through zero or ring through zero. There are many ways to accomplish this.

I am posting on the fly.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Spheric did not specify iron wire. We know it can be used for a fixed delay, according to length.

Since I have not had time yet to replicate, you should ask GK who seems to know, but is not telling.

I will wind up a couple of coils with iron wire and see if I can get to the bench.

BTW, the hot electromagnet tests we were running may be in some way related due to the iron content in the heater coils. I have received my heater wire and will run some tests as time permits.

Right now I am in the midst of a couple of necessary but very important household repairs, but will hit the bench soon.

I stress the use of a DC bias isolated with RF chokes as an important factor. Spheric said the pulses must ride on top of a DC bias and not be allowed to reverse and go through zero or ring through zero. There are many ways to accomplish this.

I am posting on the fly.

There are two ways to apply the DC bias, per Spherics, either ride the pulses on top or use a separate coil.

It's interesting that Spherics did not mention the use of chokes for the bias supply batteries.  (Sauron did show one and asked if it might be used in a TPU)

Where are the chokes in the SM TPU's?

tExB=qr

I used delay lines with sparkgaps just like an avalanche setup - worked sweet!!!  The reflected pulse of the delay line (open ended) shuts off the gap, just like in the AV stack. 

Of curse if you run two in series (the gaps) you get the "freakin' loud" bangs at the supply and the wierd field around it.

you can use a charge-rate resistor to slow it all down or trigger the gap for rate control. With triggering you have the issue of isolating the trigger though.

Buy me a drink

I did tell...
The protocol measurements in the Spherics document. Jason's controller produces it. I have the preload script on my computers. I pulsed the papertube bifilar and papertube single stranded run. I had a cookie cutter setup to accomplish it whenever I wanted. The controller went south.
I had three set backs this year which cost me dearly in time. The ex wife kicked me out when I blew stuff up for the last time. This was a serious test. I had to buy a house, move, get setup again. The controller suffered. Its like [Hands off, youv'e gone to far]. So in this time frame I have time to ponder and like peterae, I have nothing to build but get the protocol back on line. I have mentioned the protocol like you all have been there, no? Then what ever way you can get the system up or ping Jason for a controller. He sold two of them, Rob and me. Rob has not gotten his. So I watch for everyone here to get a circuit on board to do this. Sparks had posted cmos switching ckts that are extremely fast. I got a ckt from Lindsay that is fast. It is built but not tested against a coil. It is designed to drive voice coils. It is another effort to pull back off the shelf. But Jason's controller worked and did it with reproducibility. Other wise I start over with other circuits trying to figuring shit out again. I had something working and am hesitent to take 2 steps back.
I am not whining or defending. If you have a ckt that produces 50ns pulse width/5ns rise time at least 100ns apart of any frequency like 10khz. Read the document.

I was hoping somebody was already here so the talk could be about capturing this event with coil configurations. It IS about voltage and NO current. The largest voltage I was supplyling was 100v. My next test was to supply 1kv and set the coil against an aluminum plate to push that. The AL will reject the absorbsion. Another test was to push on a static field like Grumpy had mentioned. This is a process that Hutchison does.
So I don't know what I didn't tell. This super fast [Hammer of Thor] pulsing creates an event that has got to be secured or is top secret. My thinking was to use this pulse scheme to ring some target since this event does not ring. It looks like a micro nuclear detonation. The Freey.pdf explains another way to do this by supplying a seperate flux bias.
The protocol generates a thin emmission unlike a spark gap which produces a rainbow, alot of noise. With this the generated event pulsed into a matching coil the Q would be very high. If one looks at the SM17 it has two listening and generating loops with the event creation in the center.

What occurred to me was we use this smack to effect the ambient, then on the collapse we turn it into current. Power lines running near by actually supply a denser ambient to structure not couple current off of.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-11, 21:18:18 by giantkiller »

tExB=qr
I recommend a circuit that you can trigger at any desired rate.  Then, when you see something interesting, you look at the rate, tell your friends, and we can take a look too.

So, your switch is up to you, but trigger it.

I have 29 AWG and 24 AWG high temp magnet wire, and the avalanche stack parts, just need the chokes for the bias supply, and time to put it all together.

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Have we dismissed the possibility that there are indeed vertical windings, and they are under the horizontal ones?

tExB=qr
Have we dismissed the possibility that there are indeed vertical windings, and they are under the horizontal ones?

Not intirely, just that there are some differences in the SM version that require experiments to further hypothesize.

Buy me a drink

Bumps on top and vertical variations in photo. Woven like a Hendershot?

tExB=qr

Bumps on top and vertical variations in photo. Woven like a Hendershot?

Hendershot is two rings and AC.

I thought everyone here was "in the know" ... Someone might as well say what most of you should know by now -- SM admitted that this wasn't his invention or even his idea and said where it came from (privately)  -- and no it's not Brian Collins either. SM even made a public admission in one of his last posts -- where he was going on about how hard it was to get it working to begin with and the only reason they kept going was they had seen it working. This is why SM also reported that one argument the spooks used against him was "also - there is some question about the ownership of the technology", or something to that effect.

Listen to what Brian Collins talks about in the video -- if you can stomach wading through the huge piles of BS that Collins spouts ask yourself what he talks about more than power generation -- what he said the original effects were.

You have to get past all the BS that SM and Brian Collins gave to sell this as theirs – I guarantee that more success will come from examining the principals and origins of this rather than focusing on diversionary crap from the SM and Brian Collins era.

Buy me a drink
Error: Failed - Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker.
Using vuse for the torrent...

Buy me some coffee
Here's a photo of Denis Edwards @ Sussex university next to a mag lev in 1998

http://www.msfc.nasa.gov/news/news/photos/1998/photos98-190.htm

Haha Denis mentions the mag lev train i had seen when i was a kid. 1974
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/Users/bend/papers/sussexscience.pdf

Denis Edwards, describing the magnetic levitation work from
1965–2002, writes that:
Professor John Clifford West was appointed Dean of the new School of Applied
Sciences in 1965. Distinguished in the fields of control and electrical engineering,
John West brought with him from Queen’s University, Belfast, Bhalchandra
(Jay) Jayawant and Graham Williams. Controlled electromagnetic levitation and
suspension, commonly known as maglev, soon became a focus for the research group
led by Jay Jayawant. With a grant from the Wolfson Foundation, the first UK 1-tonne
passenger-carrying maglev vehicle was completed in 1974; it ran on a 30-metre track
in what is now the John Clifford West building.

OOPS sorry i am way off topic, but atleast it was Denis that Collins says was going to evaluate the TPU

« Last Edit: 2012-10-12, 11:38:06 by Peterae »

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I thought everyone here was "in the know" ... Someone might as well say what most of you should know by now -- SM admitted that this wasn't his invention or even his idea and said where it came from (privately)  -- and no it's not Brian Collins either. SM even made a public admission in one of his last posts -- where he was going on about how hard it was to get it working to begin with and the only reason they kept going was they had seen it working. This is why SM also reported that one argument the spooks used against him was "also - there is some question about the ownership of the technology", or something to that effect.
Any idea who the original inventor was then? If SM was not the originator, how did he get his hands on the working device?

Listen to what Brian Collins talks about in the video -- if you can stomach wading through the huge piles of BS that Collins spouts ask yourself what he talks about more than power generation -- what he said the original effects were.
Brian says the device is extracting energy from gravity, which I find hard to swallow. SM said the source of energy is unknown, but they speculated that it was from the earth's magnetic field; also unlikely imho.

You have to get past all the BS that SM and Brian Collins gave to sell this as theirs – I guarantee that more success will come from examining the principals and origins of this rather than focusing on diversionary crap from the SM and Brian Collins era.
The trouble is Mark, we do not know the principal upon which the device operates, nor do we know the origins....do we?

Buy me some coffee
SM even made a public admission in one of his last posts
Is anyone privy to SM's last post's i seem to have been excluded from these  :-\

If SM did indeed copy someone Else's tech, it would appear that never made it either or that was squashed as well.

The final word, as I heard it, was that the CEO of UEC said that they had developed the power unit to a commercial stage ready for release -- and that they were not permitted to release it... Frankly they were incredibly naive to think they could get away with it given the history.

I believe Brian's comments that it taps gravity are dead wrong. His comments on effects are more likely to be on the mark -- just ignore anything else he says.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
My BS meter was nearly pegged while listening to the BC segment of the video. Nevertheless there may be some nuggets in there.

When listening, use an equalizer to accentuate the voice frequencies, and knock off some of the air conditioner rumble, makes it a lot easier to hear.

Some of the things I picked up in the video:

SM uses the same magnet for both devices. For some reason the magnet is inserted into the smaller unit before handing off to the two fellows, so that they might feel the vibration or gyro effect. The magnet is not needed and is placed on the table after starting the small unit.

The TV is operating off the small unit during the entire time the large unit is demonstrated. From what I can see SM never had time to unplug the TV and plug it back into the wall. He picks up a timer and checks or sets it. SM grabs his meter, starts to walk towards the large unit, then goes back to get the magnet and returns to the large unit. The magnet and meter are in his right hand at this time.

After placing the meter on the table, he then proceeds to swipe the large unit with the magnet, which is still in his right hand. At one point he sets a different timer for the large unit and seems to be concerned regarding the temperature rise of the small unit.

What I find interesting is that SM does not comment on the swiping of the large unit, and puts the magnet quickly into his pocket. I believe he does not want to draw too much attention to this, as it would lead to questions he was not prepared to answer, such as the ferrous content of the unit.

Both units seem to have this ferrous content, since the magnet never falls out of the small unit, and definitely clings to the side of the large unit.

In the past, I have argued that the use of "bailing wire" was a colloquial expression. In light of this new evidence, I now have changed that view.

In a standard copper wire, when current flows, the magnetic field is concentric and surrounds the wire. In iron wire the magnetic field is more contained along the length of the wire and parallel to the current flow.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
In a standard copper wire, when current flows, the magnetic field is concentric and surrounds the wire. In iron wire the magnetic field is more contained along the length of the wire and parallel to the current flow.

Same if you wrap a coil of wire around the iron wire and power it with DC - the wire becomes magnetized along it's length.

If you set up the bifilar test with iron wire for the delay, hold a magnet near it and watch what happens to the compressed pulse.

Poynt99:
Do you still have the circuit that you setup in Spice that showed the same compressed pulse effect?

Buy me some coffee
In iron wire the magnetic field is more contained along the length of the wire and parallel to the current flow.
I wonder how that works if you operate above the curie point of the ferrous metal or alloy, if you could switch the curie point at will you would get a magnetic pulse/burst?

@Mark
I thought everyone here was "in the know" ... Someone might as well say what most of you should know by now -- SM admitted that this wasn't his invention or even his idea and said where it came from (privately)  -- and no it's not Brian Collins either. SM even made a public admission in one of his last posts -- where he was going on about how hard it was to get it working to begin with and the only reason they kept going was they had seen it working. This is why SM also reported that one argument the spooks used against him was "also - there is some question about the ownership of the technology", or something to that effect.

Now you have my curiosity peaked, if there were questions of ownership and they were not allowed to release it then there must have been prior patents, patents with someone's name on them and prior art. I would be eternally grateful if you had a patent number, name or even a guess as to the prior art on this device.

@Ion
In the past, I have argued that the use of "bailing wire" was a colloquial expression. In light of this new evidence, I now have changed that view.
If this is the case then the Barkhausen Effect may come into play, I always found this effect interesting and wondered what might happen if the length of a wire was not tuned to the rate of "clicking" but the individual frequency of every singular "click". In this case the degree of separation would be great where one effect may not directly effect the other.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

@Ion
The more I consider the Barkhausen Effect the more interesting it becomes however there must be a certain precision in our thoughts. For instance if I had a magnet and an iron coil I must deal with many effects acting simultaneously therefore I would think the effects must be distilled. Now if I had a switch such as a mosfet and my switch was regulated by a hall effect sensor which excludes all current associated with the process of induction then logically any effects in the circuit proper cannot be due to induction because we have purposely excluded them. In which case we have something resembling Maxwells demon, that is a regulator having something resembling intelligence that can exclude all that we know cannot help us leaving only that which can. If the bias is at and always remains at the zero threshold excluding all current associated with the process of induction then what is left? it must be something else.
Now if my iron coil or circuit was tuned to this something else not directly related to the process of induction then what happens? Hmm.....

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me some coffee
It just occurred to me we were told what the effect was LOL
The magnetic Shadow effect, the papers are buried in a university library somewhere.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 07:22:10