PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 04:54:48
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Author Topic: TPU Continuum  (Read 41098 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
You've articulated some good points TinMan.

I like to think that all of the abundant energy at our disposal
which is provided by our Sun is Free Energy.

Could it be that the term "Overunity" is a mathematical
concept?

Well it seems that overunity has been mixed in with perpetual motion,where they are assumed to be one and the same.
Quote: The hypothetical continuous operation of an isolated mechanical device or other closed system without a sustaining energy source.

A self runner is a self sustaining open system,or a system that runs of  the energy contained within it's own materials.It is a device that creates order from chaos.

Here is a couple of questions for all.
Below is a diagram,where the thick black line represents either a ferrite or laminated steel core of shown shape. There are two primary coils placed on the core.
The first question is-what is the magnetic path/field throughout the core?
The second question is,where would you place a secondary coil from which to draw power from ?.

Brad

---------------------------
Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Mad Scientist

Well it seems that overunity has been mixed in with perpetual motion,where they are assumed to be one and the same.
Quote: The hypothetical continuous operation of an isolated mechanical device or other closed system without a sustaining energy source.

A self runner is a self sustaining open system,or a system that runs of  the energy contained within it's own materials.It is a device that creates order from chaos.

Here is a couple of questions for all.
Below is a diagram,where the thick black line represents either a ferrite or laminated steel core of shown shape. There are two primary coils placed on the core.
The first question is-what is the magnetic path/field throughout the core?
The second question is,where would you place a secondary coil from which to draw power from ?.

Brad

Well that is an unusual core, and it splits the coils, and then the coils wired in series appear to be opposing polarity, magnetically when it comes to their positions on the core. Where did you get this pic?

It seems there might not be a place for the secondary to work as the 2 primaries cancel magnetically. Unless applying a sec affects that neutralized relationship....

And if it does affect the relationship, then this would be an example of decreasing input when the sec is loaded because without a loaded sec, the 2 primaries have a very reduced inductance as a whole and most likely incur high currents due to very low impedance.

This may be an example of lowering the input when a load is applied, but the initial currents without a load are very high vs a traditional transformer function. So this example would be intentionally very inefficient without a load to a point of why? If the input continues to lower as the output continues to rise with heavier load, there must be a plateau where things level off, I think.

Mags

Buy me some coffee

Mags

Well that is an unusual core, and it splits the coils, and then the coils wired in series appear to be opposing polarity, magnetically when it comes to their positions on the core. It seems there might not be a place for the secondary to work as the 2 primaries cancel magnetically. Unless applying a sec affects that neutralized relationship....

Look again Mag's.
The coils do not build apposing fields. There is a clear magnetic path.
There is no cancelation of the magnetic fields,and there is a place for the secondary.

Where did you get this pic?

The pic is mine,the design is mine,and the inspiration came from the CEG patent--the one no one seems to think fits right in with the TPU.

Think about electric charges Mags.
A positive charge is attracted to !both! a negative charge,and a neutral charge.
A negative charge is attracted to !both! a positive charge,and a neutral charge.
A neutral charge is attracted to !both! positive and negative charges.

Brad

Look again Mag's.
The coils do not build apposing fields. There is a clear magnetic path.
There is no cancelation of the magnetic fields,and there is a place for the secondary.

The pic is mine,the design is mine,and the inspiration came from the CEG patent--the one no one seems to think fits right in with the TPU.

Think about electric charges Mags.
A positive charge is attracted to !both! a negative charge,and a neutral charge.
A negative charge is attracted to !both! a positive charge,and a neutral charge.
A neutral charge is attracted to !both! positive and negative charges.

Brad

Ok. I see the mistake I made.

Mags

Could it be that the term "Overunity" is a mathematical
concept?

Eric Dollard has a fairly concise mathematical EE model that does seem to allow energy synthesis/destruction by dynamically varying the capacitance and/or inductance of a resonating AC circuit with respect to time.

A capacitor that is decreasing in value while it is being discharged will create a greater EMF into a coil for the same amount of stored dielectric energy.
An inductor whose inductance is decreasing while it is discharged will create a greater EMF into a capacitor in the same way.
Think of it as putting added pressure on a deflating balloon.

He does not explicitly spell this out, but the formulas do seem to allow for this kind of exploit.  At least that's my understanding of it.

The result is a hysteresis loop that looks like this:
« Last Edit: 2019-02-14, 02:24:54 by Reiyuki »

When you say something is impossible, you have made it impossible

Buy me some coffee
SM used the time machine aspect of his device to go forward and bring back the technology to the mid 1990's :D

Seriously, I really don't know what to believe regarding the Martinez patent, it's been brought up a very many times over the years as a possible basis for the TPU but some parts fit, others don't. Spherics had a few words about the patents. I think somewhere there is a youtube video also with that claim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei-xlpYn7z8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW_Owk_je70

Hopefully Brad and Jim will make their case with supporting evidence.

One thing for sure, the huge number of clickbait  so called "working" free energy devices on youtube is making every dirt poor person in a third world country a bit of loose change.........."everybody wants ta get into da act" J.Durante

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSzmuWImK7Q

Perhaps the TPU is not the CEG,maybe it is very similar ?

I believe the working principle to be much the same--we shall see.

I truly believe that both rely on a rotating magnetic field,whether that be a 2D or 3D field,i am not sure yet.
3 dimensional seems to make more sense looking at the pictures we have on the TPU.

Now that the magnetic poles of the earth have shifted from the earths rotational axis,imagine the power we could produce if we rapped a coil around the earth,and some how fixed it in space,so as the earth rotated through it  ;D

Brad

Buy me some coffee
Small update.

I have the 3 phase input sorted.
Now we can split each phase to get our 6 required phases  O0

Brad

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Can someone help me to understand this?

I've built 2 circular cores from E sections of 2x transformers.
The whole idea being to somewhat visually replicate one of the small TPU's, at least in terms of visuals.
One of the cores has been wired with 2 coils so far, aiming to do a Pat. 381,970 type of set up on both cores.
Well, I wired it up with a simple Joule Thief circuit, just to check it would work ok, before moving on.
C3198, 10K resistor with 473 cap as a tank.
But, in the last pic, you can hopefully see that both wires from the positive connection of the AAA go to the same coil. The left coil connects to the transistor collector and the resistor/cap.
The right coil is not electrically connected to anything.

How does it work? How can it work?
Must be Induction through the core, somehow?

ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Buy me some coffee
Can someone help me to understand this?

I've built 2 circular cores from E sections of 2x transformers.
The whole idea being to somewhat visually replicate one of the small TPU's, at least in terms of visuals.
One of the cores has been wired with 2 coils so far, aiming to do a Pat. 381,970 type of set up on both cores.
Well, I wired it up with a simple Joule Thief circuit, just to check it would work ok, before moving on.
C3198, 10K resistor with 473 cap as a tank.
But, in the last pic, you can hopefully see that both wires from the positive connection of the AAA go to the same coil. The left coil connects to the transistor collector and the resistor/cap.
The right coil is not electrically connected to anything.

How does it work? How can it work?
Must be Induction through the core, somehow?

Hi Mark

Could we see a schematic?,as hard to understand the whole circuit from the description.

Cheers

Brad

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Oh, it's a regular Joule Thief.
The only differences are, the positive of the AAA is connected to both ends of the right side coil.
And it wouldn't start with a 1K resistor, so I changed it out to a 10K and '473' cap.

I should do a quick vid perhaps. Have changed it to conventional and the light is about 1/4 brighter, was expecting a bigger difference.
I'll resolder it back to the weird connections :)
It's nothing on its own for TPU study, but odd for my own knowledge of JT's.

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Quick 'Unlisted' vid to show the thing running:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq0tgSTrYKY

Buy me some coffee
Quick 'Unlisted' vid to show the thing running:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq0tgSTrYKY

Still a bit hard to vision,as i havnt seen a standard JT circuit with a cap.

So,one coil has both its ends connected to the positive of the battery-so the coil is shorted.
One end of the other coil go's to the collector,and the other end gos into the cap,then from the cap through the resistor,and then to the base of the transistor--is that correct?.
If so,then there is nothing hooked to the emitter?

Added
Ok ,so i have looked at the video on my PC(instead of the phone),and see that the negative of the battery is connected to the emitter-of course.

So,when you put your hand close to the battery,the LED gets brighter.
This would seem to indicate a capacitive coupling of some sort,where the shorted coil on the positive is acting as an antenna-transmitter. May also be some effect there going on with the transistors capacitance,like some sort of miller effect maybe ?

Brad
« Last Edit: 2019-02-18, 10:17:23 by TinMan »

Group: Tinkerer

Wow I got one right "indicate a capacitive coupling" ? I've seen in in a bunch of devices with lots of coils.

Group: Experimentalist

The best answer, by far, comes from relativity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TKSfAkWWN0

In a new paper it is shown that the Lorentz force and Maxwell's equations were obtained by Richard Feynman from relativity but with a different approach. Here the Coulomb law is not even needed.

Incidentally I came across a remark that reminded me of something important that we don't often have in mind. Unlike mass/energy, the electrical charge is Lorentz invariant : all moving observers observe the same charge (but not the same electric field). So there is a big difference of principle between mass/gravity field and charge/electric field. Is it related to the difference in principle between the electrical force which is real, and the force of gravity which is in fact only the curvature of space-time? Maybe there's ideas to explore here.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
F6FLT - The idea of thinking about forces in different ways is always of interest. Just because it's accepted doesn't mean it's the whole story. We can only measure what we have instruments to measure with. Formerly little known products of certain interactions might be what is needed for the TPU. Especially if the device is as simple as people such as Jack Durban suggested.
Though, personally, I've always thought of gravity as an effect of mass. Got no problem being educated, especially if it results in a self runner lol

All - Yeah, i'll go with capacitive coupling, especially because the hand brightened the LED.
I don't really know how the power from the positive of the batt can get through the circuit though.
The shorted right side coil somehow transfers through the other coil, that is both powered by the transistor and supplies the feedback. It's doing 3 things.

It may be very interesting to pulse the positive into a TPU styled device at a frequency. Perhaps being 1 of the 3 multi-phase connections. If multiple actions can occur within the 1 coil, as seems to be shown, then thought must be given to unforeseen actions which produce frequencies for hetrodyne effects. Or, as buzzwords, hetrodyned resonant frequency modulation. The feedback processes may harmonize similar to awful feedback from a microphone and speaker, bringing along the power it needs to run. The overflow is then the circuit final output via a simple diode mixer. I think one of the TPU's had a regular FWBR on it, difficult to tell.
I don't know  ???
Oh, Brad, the resistor and cap are a tank, one on top of the other. I find that method to use less power in JT's, it's the same as a regular 1K to the Base having the cap in parallel.
The LED output was brighter before I rewired it. Perhaps the batt has been running down, it was salvaged from the same quadcopter transmitter as used in the pics/video. I didn't note anything about current usage etc.
Am thinking this type of core made from E sections may be pretty good.

Group: Professor

all moving observers observe the same charge (but not the same electric field)
So how do they observe the charge if not through its electric field?

Group: Tinkerer

F6FLT - The idea of thinking about forces in different ways is always of interest. Just because it's accepted doesn't mean it's the whole story. We can only measure what we have instruments to measure with. Formerly little known products of certain interactions might be what is needed for the TPU. Especially if the device is as simple as people such as Jack Durban suggested.
Though, personally, I've always thought of gravity as an effect of mass. Got no problem being educated, especially if it results in a self runner lol

Yeah Jack Durban said he was just a tinkerer and didn't know much. Tick for me. I was in a meeting once re a new revolutionary tech. There were some heavy hitters from well known US Govt contractors, a CEO who has been immortalised by Hollywood, big media and a "US Govt Consultant". When a high level EE questioned how this tinkerer inventor could possibly come up with this tech without training, the "US Gov Consultant" on the team  lent in and said - "That's precisely how he came up with it. He didn't know what "couldn't" work"

Slider,
I had a circuit exhibiting similar characteristics. Here's a tip that may enhance its function (at least it did for mine).
- Put a hefty resistor between the positive off your battery, and the transistor. Maybe try with a few different values, even with values that would normally seem much to high.
You may be surprised.
If you're able to do this, could you share what you've found?
Bob

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Great idea there Bob. As things move along, or may move along I'll try that.
At the moment, it's just a Joule Thief set up, with the idea of running at least 3 of them at slightly different frequencies. Just seemed to be the most immediate idea to try.

Am with the tinkerer thoughts on this too Jim, happy accident territory.

The two transformer E core coils are now done, with wiring to Tesla's Patent.
14 to 17 turns of thicker gauge over the top of 100 turn coils.
Cork has been used to separate the two and then cardboard is over each coil...onto which I'll wind the ubiquitous electrical tape  8)
The JT circuits run just fine either when using the lower 100 turn coils, or when using a thinner gauge and thicker gauge that's wound over the top.
It's a scratty build, but then the originals were in some ways.
Am at the point of trying induction ideas to the lower coil and trying different other coil combinations.

Looks great, Slider.
The resister is completely counterintuitive, because you'd think it would actually dissipate charge. However, it produces the opposite effect, if your frequencies and voltage are in the right sweet spot. I could say more, but people need to try it first, rather than debate about theories.
Looking forward to your progress with it, whichever direction you choose.
Bob

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
I totally agree Bob, building stuff I know hardly anything about is better than writing about it  :D
Am making a drive circuit for it now and tidying up what's become a bit of a mess... evidenced by the attached pic lol

What I've gone for, is the longer 100 turn coils being linked to Tesla's Pat 381,970, then the wrapped over coils being connected 1 to the next to the next. They form a double circle, with a top coil connecting to a bottom coil and around they go, alternating.
Induction thoughts were removed, on consideration of the distance shown between the coil sets in a couple of original actual TPU's. There may be some cross coupling, but I can't see it being the driving mechanism, due to turns amount and wire gauges. 

The new circuit is to go in the middle, along with a fat mains voltage cap. Just to give that 'look' again, but hopefully finding a use for it within an actual later drive circuit. Resistor tests have only turned up reductions in output so far, will keep what you said in mind.
If nothing else, and presumably nothing else, it'll at least look something like a TPU and I'm running the 3 LED's from different points at a 10mA draw off 1.38V. So it's running ok as a quirky JT, but am also learning about coil interactions in such a set up.
When it warms up a bit in the house (no heating here) I'll get the scope on it, to try and see where connections may be better placed and what to do about a better driving circuit.

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Update:
Something happened I was hoping for, it started to 'sing'  8)
You know how a large ferrite ring can make a high pitched whining sound? well it did so with one type of wire up. I believe it was 5kHz that Steven Mark said his devices ran at, or similar around that frequency with each one. Yet, I don't know that anyone mentioned noise coming from any of them ?!

A bit weird, if the things were putting out huge amperage and for there to be no audible ringing noise.

Anyhow, this thing started to do that, lit the LED's brightly, but drew 130mA.
It only did it after a lot of wires were shortened and the whole thing tidied up some.
Next is to put the electrical tape on.

2nd update:
Wrapped with electrical tape. Circuit held in place on a piece of black card spanning the diameter. Connections altered for 30mA draw.
Now, it does something kind of cool, it's got a latching switch method for switching on, somehow. The batt can go in the holder and nothing happens, until I touch an added extra transistor Collector wire to any of the still exposed wires, then it fires up and stays running. 
The whole thing is nothing much, but has been fun to explore.
Thanks to Szaxx, for the cork idea a few weeks back, before all this. I got interested in the whole story and am glad I built the thing for the experience of it.
« Last Edit: 2019-02-23, 05:13:00 by Slider2732 »

Group: Guest
The earth is dc its poles dont flip
Well there is evidence that it has but irrelevant
Lets say we have two circuits set up both with separate inductors one dc (earth) and one ac (us) can we pull energy from the dc circuit.

Or use an ac circuit to draw energy from a magnet.  No
But id bet the ac circuit can be used to interrupt 5he dc field, interrupt probably isnt a good choice of words more like vibrate, send signals communicate even, but tap the dc fields energy, no

The tpu was said to rotate a compass, will a ferrous core rotate a compass? No
There is no north or south in a Ferrous toroid the magnetic field is continuous.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 04:54:48