PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-12-11, 08:28:37
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: Keeping up with Technology  (Read 10598 times)
Group: Experimentalist

Of course the question was not to compare DNA to virgin births, but to compare the blind belief in two absurdities, that evolutionism including DNA is not scientific evidence, and that a child can be born of a virgin.

It is not known whether the misinterpretation of this comparison is due to bad faith or total misunderstanding, but in both cases it is not to the benefit of this reader. Bad faith goes hand in hand with blind faith, since blind faith is bias and arbitrariness.

Good point F6, blind faith exactly describes evolutionism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIOIlCQDNgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZn7tTdCm6U

Ron

Group: Moderator

Quote from: F6
Leave inert material ingredients together long enough, and the chemistry works.

It seems odd that a Physicist would echo such a myth.  Those who are not Chemists
do not appreciate the difficulties of synthesis.  Certain compounds are very, very
difficult to "create" and the conditions for their "creation" must be very tightly controlled.

But what is truly amazing is that living organisms are able to synthesize complex compounds
with relative ease even at ambient air temperature and pressure.  Life is in a word Miraculous!"

Why is it that Living Organisms are able to accomplish easily chemical reactions which for man in
the laboratory are exceedingly difficult?   Superb Design you say?

Scientific Minds are constantly at work seeking answers to difficult questions.
Our Physical Reality has some interesting characteristics.

New Techniques for enhanced efficiency of Air Conditioning Units.

A closer look at Silicon Valley and how it came to be.

Learning has never been easier than it is today.  So many incredible resources nearly instantly
available for study!

---------------------------
A man gets depressed, he gets sad, he thinks about quitting and folding, but he never does. He pushes through adversity. - Chad Howse

I have not seen any objections to what I have written, only new obscurantist acts of faith towards creationism.
This is quite normal, objections can only be made by those who seek to understand. Those who believe only repeat their creeds foolishly.

When will I get an intelligent answer to the points raised here?

"Who wrote the laws of physics and consequently the DNA "code"?
Humans. It is just a model of what is being observed.
Why is the universe modelizable?
We do not know if all universes are modelizable, but to observe a universe, it must be compatible with the birth of observers, therefore present a certain regularity and stability. There is no surprise to see that the universe would be "designed" for us, it is an error of reasoning that reverses causes and effects. We can only be born from what a universe allows.
"

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

When will I get an intelligent answer to the points raised here?

When you employ the Scientific Method as it was intended to
be implemented.  Once you've opened your eyes.

But, if you are looking to be "spoon fed" answers, then that
day may never arrive.  It really is up to you.

We all find Truth when we are ready for it.

A man gets depressed, he gets sad, he thinks about quitting and folding, but he never does. He pushes through adversity. - Chad Howse

...Once you've opened your eyes.

Opening your eyes is easy. But opening a window on the most magnificent show is useless if it is nothingness that is on the other side of the window.

The problem is to open your eyes without opening your brain.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

The problem is to open your eyes without opening your brain.

There is much Truth in that statement, particularly in this time
in which we live today.

Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey reveals how Technology is changing
the face of Australia.

Not just Australia though;  it's changing the Whole World.

The Car that Almost Was.

When a Technology is too good, it may be "disappeared"
in order to preserve the Money Tree.

Will it reappear?

Has the Darwinian Theory hit the wall?

The scientific discussion video linked is exceedingly illuminating, edifying and enlightening. :o

The scientific discussion video linked is exceedingly illuminating, edifying and enlightening. :o

Good post, as usual, to get a better handle on the control system a good chap to read and understand is Crrow777:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVVOAyu3vs&t=40s

Ron

Group: Mad Scientist

O0 O0 O0

Mags

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
The Car that Almost Was.

When a Technology is too good, it may be "disappeared"
in order to preserve the Money Tree.

Will it reappear?

Great article.
I had never heard of that one.

Fact is,i can double the fuel efficiency of any engine without to much trouble,as i have shown in the past.

Water is the key for high efficiencies,and im not talking HHO.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

The technology of the Technosphere and Consumerism.

A fate that can be avoided.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Quote from: TinMan
Fact is,i can double the fuel efficiency of any engine without
to much trouble,as i have shown in the past.

Water is the key for high efficiencies,and im not talking HHO.

Very true indeed!  As you've well demonstrated.

What is truly amazing about this is the degree to which efficiency
can be enhanced. 8)

The technology of Resonance.

A better description of Resonance.

Resonance is Resonance isn't it?  Or, is it? :o

In the Days of Olde we said that a Flywheel demonstrates in
mechanical form the characteristics of Electric Resonance.

Steve's channel.

Have a look there when in need of mental stimulation
before taking on the next "project." O0

In discussions regarding Free Energy or Overunity, those who
are Deceived
seem always to presume that their comprehension
of Fundamentals is far superior to those who question their
authenticity.
C.C
« Last Edit: 2019-08-13, 02:02:21 by muDped »

The Technology of Health Care:

Often it is the simple things which are most effective at
restoring health and wellness.

Group: Room3327 Private Group

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Hey muPed,

I agree very much with the idea of the simple things being the best.  For about 5 years I fought with the problem of psoriasis on the palms of my hands.  I went to two different dermatologists who tried several different treatments.  My hands would clear up for a week or two and then right back to the very thick skin that would crack open and bleed.

About 5 years ago I my daughter suggested I start taking the turmeric extract called curcumin for just general health.  After a few weeks I noticed my hands were getting better.  Within 6 weeks my hands had completely healed.  And I have not had another problem with them since that time.  When my cardiologist found out I was taking curcumin he was very pleased.  He is originally from India and said turmeric is well known there for its antiseptic and medicinal properties.  He recommended I continue to take it.

I have also noticed that even though I am 73 years old when I work fairly hard one day, the next day I do not wake up stiff and sore like I used to.  And since I started taking the curcumin I have not had a cold or the flu even though I don't take the flu shots everyone insists you must take.

Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Very interesting experience with Turmeric CITFTA.  I have taken it for
several years myself because it is so highly recommended by most
Natural Healers.

My principal problem of late has been muscle pain for the past four
or more years;  mostly hip muscles and lower back muscles but
also whole body pain whenever I did any strenuous physical activity
or yardwork.  I've tried several different blends of THC/CBD Cannabis
Oil and it has all helped but since I've been taking a 4:1 blend of THC to
CBD the result has been almost miraculous.  All of the pain is gone and
I've recovered the ability to walk naturally again!  We're very fortunate
in California to have easy availability of Cannabis Oils.  Ten drops orally
with a dropper in the morning and ten again at bedtime is all it takes.
An ounce bottle of the oil lasts slightly more than a month.

I'm unable to take any pain medications due to kidney disease so I'm
extremely grateful that the Cannabis Oil does the trick.

Yes, maintaining a good hitch-free getabout in our seventies can be
a very challenging proposition.  I just turned 78 a few days ago.

The Technology of Urban Decay.

The three videos linked in the article are shocking.

America is clearly in a severe state of moral and cultural decline.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Yep. I watch and wait. The liberals destroy an area then move to the next one like cockroaches. Denver is next. Its already started.
Also the L.A. homeless problem is constantly nice weather and offshore manufacturing is not coming back to the U.S. The arguments have no rock to stand on. As long as the government taxes inventory and running machinery, the U.S. is empty. And will stay this way. All those homeless were working at one time. They are the collateral damage of bad fiscal policy. Those policies are the contrived machinery of sociopaths and psychopaths. The good guy always finishes last when possible. They are usually stamped out long before they see the finish line.

The Technology of Fluoridation.

The Public is told one thing but then it is discovered
there is another thing. And then another.

Quote from: GiantKiller
Those policies are the contrived machinery of sociopaths and psychopaths.

Agreed. O0 :o

The Technology of 5G.

Some are already having second thoughts.
« Last Edit: 2019-08-23, 01:24:08 by muDped »

snip

We see that the Finch family is able to adapt to environmental conditions which speaks well for
the design of the Finch Genome.  That they develop changes in mating and their attractions to
mates is not surprising.  But when one listens carefully to the narration one hears that these
changes are "most likely" due to this or to that possibility.  So what has been debunked or
proven?  Has Darwin's Theory been proven?  It is still conjecture and speculation.  The
research is far from complete.  Far too early to draw any definitive conclusions as all of the
evidence points to something that is "most likely" in the minds of the observers.

"Prehistoric man did not need speech to survive. Darwin knew this himself, of course, and he struggled with it, but came up empty (just as he came up empty for that first handful of “cells” that set the evolutionary snowball rolling). To this day, no Darwinist can explain humans’ power of speech within the limitations imposed by the theory of evolution. As Max Muller, the most famous linguist of his era said in 1861, two years after publication of The Origin of Species, “Language is our Rubicon and no brute will dare to cross it.” By 1872, the Philological Society of London had abandoned the origin of language as a subject for discussion or further papers. In 1866 the Linguistic Society of Paris banned the subject for the same reason (Darwinism never caught hold in France altogether, Wolfe says).

In 2016, eight prominent academics, including the world’s most famous linguist, Noam Chomsky, published an article admitting that 150 years after the Theory of Evolution was birthed, and following an “explosion of research” in the modern discipline of linguistics, they cannot explain where language comes from. Intellectuals may stamp their feet and clutch their pearls all they want, but the debate, for so long taboo, is on again."

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/barbara-kay-160-years-into-darwinism-theres-one-mystery-we-still-cant-explain

Ron

Barbara Kay says it well.  The driving force behind the
Theory of Evolution is certainly not Science.  The real
driving force is "religious" in nature.  Any who dare to
contradict that "driving force" are marked for destruction
by the Institution and its adherents.

Very interesting conundrum our ability to learn languages.

It seems that our brains are "wired" or pre-programmed to
soak up the sounds we hear and make some sense of them.
Or, in the case of deaf children, what they see as a means to
communicate.

Children are able to make their own languages.
 One example.

The Technology of The Electric Automobile v Big Oil and how
The Love of Money continues to impede progress.

Have the Quadcopter and the Electric Airplane already shown
us that Electric is the only way to go?

The Technology of The Electric Automobile v Big Oil and how
The Love of Money continues to impede progress.

Have the Quadcopter and the Electric Airplane already shown
us that Electric is the only way to go?

Good day muDped

Unfortunately for all of us......(non-2%er's),  a war cannot be fought with solar/renewable energy powered aircraft and tanks.   All military mobile machinery uses petroleum based liquids, chemical based solid propellants, or 'nuclear' solutions.
Peace is not an option, unrest is the solution and the environment takes a backseat for the fear mongers, and the masses are oblivious to the reality of it.
A grand plan indeed!

take care, peace
lost_bro

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-12-11, 08:28:37