PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-07-16, 21:29:42
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Keeping up with Technology  (Read 3069 times)

Group: Moderator

A very interesting webpage.

The Unification of Gravity and Electromagnetism and much, much more.

An important interview with Richard Lighthouse.

How to retain your sanity and the ability to think clearly.

We're living in a time unlike any prior.

---------------------------
"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- ) Author

Buy me some coffee
A very interesting webpage.

The Unification of Gravity and Electromagnetism and much, much more.

An important interview with Richard Lighthouse.

How to retain your sanity and the ability to think clearly.

We're living in a time unlike any prior.

Time for the tin foil hats hey C.C

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

With full implementation of 5G a tin foil hat may
not be enough...

"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- ) Author

« Last Edit: 2019-02-13, 09:52:17 by muDped »

Jeri's youtube channel videos.
Women are quite rare in our field. Nice videos.

"Chance favours only the prepared mind."  Louis Pasteur

Iron Nitride Permanent Magnet, Alternative to Rare Earth and Neodymium Magnets

file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/Iron%20Nitride%20Permanent%20Magnet,%20Alternative%20to%20Rare%20Earth%20and%20Neodymium%20Magnets%20-%2020120016%20-%20University%20of%20Minnesota%20Office%20for%20Technology%20Commercialization.htm

Mags

Very informative link Ronee.

It's not looking good.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-5g-is-war-on-humanity-towards-an-unspoken-global-health-catastrophe-claire-edwards/5668695

Absurdity of technophobia, lies, nothing scientific. The stupidest is the mention "EMR poisoning". The only proven effects of waves on living tissues are the thermal effect and the ionizing effect. The ionizing effect can only occur above a certain frequency threshold (not a power threshold) that is well beyond the frequencies of 5G.
As for the thermal effect, it requires large powers to highlight them, generated by nearby antennas (because of the decrease in 1/r²), powers well beyond that of the current fields whose threshold standards are already well below what is dangerous.

Claire Edwards preaches as an environmental activist, completely incompetent in electromagnetism or ionizing radiation. These people have always sought to spread fear through catastrophism (they did the same with the 4G). They blame the outside world for their own maladjustment to the world, when it is psychiatry that should treat their psychosomatic illness.

Nobody ever does, but have a read of the thick little book that comes in the box that your cell phone came in.

I used to put my cell on speaker and put it on my shoulder under my shirt so i could talk while doing things around my shop or riding my bike or at home.

I had started getting shoulder pains, mostly in my left shoulder where I mostly put the phone, but at times did put it on the right, so both had hurt for some time. I didnt make the connection for nearly a year trying to figure it out. When my left shoulder pain began I blamed it on opening my large shop garage door.  But then the other shoulder began to hurt also. Once I had tried everything, the phone came to mind and i stopped doing that on the shoulder talking. a couple months after my shoulders were better.

And my phone is only 4G.  Read the book.  Most never do, just like when we accept a terms of agreement for online stuff, we never read that we give Facebook and others rights to gather our info. And even if you dont have a facebook acct, they gather your info anyway by other means.

Mags

I used to put my cell on speaker and put it on my shoulder under my shirt so i could talk while doing things around my shop or riding my bike or at home.

I had started getting shoulder pains, mostly in my left shoulder where I mostly put the phone, but at times did put it on the right, so both had hurt for some time. I didnt make the connection for nearly a year trying to figure it out. When my left shoulder pain began I blamed it on opening my large shop garage door.  But then the other shoulder began to hurt also. Once I had tried everything, the phone came to mind and i stopped doing that on the shoulder talking. a couple months after my shoulders were better.

I don't see a cause-and-effect relationship between 4G electromagnetic waves and what is being reported.

I don't see a cause-and-effect relationship between 4G electromagnetic waves and what is being reported.

Well my shoulder pains were enough for me to say there is an issue, and I looked into it further. I had gotten the info to read the book in the box my cell phone came with from research.  I see people all the time with their phones strapped to their arms when they are running, etc.

There is cell tech in smart power meters on your home. Lots of articles of people and kids getting headaches especially if the meters are outside their bedrooms. The smart meters can put out as much as 150 times the output of a cell phone, as where they are located they may have bad signal and need to boost for communication back to the power co.

I have 4 of them outside my apt kitchen wall, 3 active. I have foil on my kitchen wall since I became in the know. ;)

Mags

Well my shoulder pains were enough for me to say there is an issue, and I looked into it further. I had gotten the info to read the book in the box my cell phone came with from research.  I see people all the time with their phones strapped to their arms when they are running, etc.

Selection biases and correlations are not evidence of anything at all.
No epidemiological studies confirm your theory.

There is no doubt that a certain segment of the human
population is sensitive to and adversely affected by
electromagnetic radiation.  It is good that they have, at
least for now, the ability to take steps to minimize exposure
in order to alleviate physical symptoms.

Freedom of Choice is a beautiful thing.

Selection biases and correlations are not evidence of anything at all.
No epidemiological studies confirm your theory.

Not if those that want populations reduction, like Bill gates, has anything to do with it. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bill+gates+population+reduction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fh3NsxeS7M

Whether its gmo glyphosate drenched food, radio waves(microwaves) or vaccines.  We will see coming generations with more health problems than ever before. And it is all done intentionally to slowly do their bidding over time hoping nobody notices. But some do notice and some do take note of it.

Mags

A technical youtube channel which has a lot of
interesting stuff including wifi and 5G info we
all should become aware of.

An intro to 5G and some pertinent peer reviewed
research papers
which highlight certain hazards of
short wavelength radiation.

Whether its gmo glyphosate drenched food, radio waves(microwaves) or vaccines.  We will see coming generations with more health problems ...

Do not rely on conspiracy theories or catastrophism. They are made for:

1) to improve the sale of publications, apocalyptic announcements attract the customer
2) to obtain notoriety (and money via Youtube) for mediocre authors or anonymous people in need of recognition, who could not obtain it either by their skills, their knowledge or by simply telling the truth
3) to serve the political cause of environmentalist activists for degrowth, in their struggle against the production and consumption sector, and more generally against capitalism.

It is always necessary to go directly to scientific studies. We see that either they have been misinterpreted or manipulated, or that those shown are not significant of the scientific consensus (such a study that has shown problems will be the only one to be cited, when 10 others prove that nothing is worrying, making the first one very suspect).

For example, Glyphosate is one of the most environmentally friendly herbicides available today, neither carcinogenic nor endocrine disrupting. It is not the Round-up, which has probably harmful additives. The ban on glyphosate is a counterproductive measure, which will require the use of worse products or the impoverishment of people by making them pay a much higher price for agricultural production.
Progress is not to ban anything artificial because of certain disadvantages when the balance of benefits is in its favour, but to improve the products we need (e. g., making highly selective herbicides that genetically target pests).

Vaccines have proven beyond any doubt that they have far more advantages than disadvantages... like most of the so-called polluting products, whose advantages are always overlooked, as if our forebears had been complete idiots for having created them.

We are facing a return to obscurantism. Obscurantism allows all fools to say anything in the name of their creed and not of the scientific truth that they deny, manipulate, skew or do not understand.
In the past these fools were rightly excluded from the media, but with the Internet we now see them everywhere, and other fools like them see great mysteries or truths in the nonsense they bring to us, and relay them in a snowball effect.
This is very worrying. Will we soon see again, as in the Middle Ages, the thesis that the epileptic is possessed by the devil? It's not impossible!

Unfortunately, Science and Scientific Truth have been as
vulnerable to Corruption and Love of Money as any other
institution in our less than perfect World.

Science today is Agenda Driven, not for the benefit of
humanity, but rather, for the benefit of the few who control
what passes for reality in our modern existence.

Think logically.  Pursue Truth.  Follow the money.

Do not rely on conspiracy theories or catastrophism. They are made for:

1) to improve the sale of publications, apocalyptic announcements attract the customer
2) to obtain notoriety (and money via Youtube) for mediocre authors or anonymous people in need of recognition, who could not obtain it either by their skills, their knowledge or by simply telling the truth
3) to serve the political cause of environmentalist activists for degrowth, in their struggle against the production and consumption sector, and more generally against capitalism.

It is always necessary to go directly to scientific studies. We see that either they have been misinterpreted or manipulated, or that those shown are not significant of the scientific consensus (such a study that has shown problems will be the only one to be cited, when 10 others prove that nothing is worrying, making the first one very suspect).

For example, Glyphosate is one of the most environmentally friendly herbicides available today, neither carcinogenic nor endocrine disrupting. It is not the Round-up, which has probably harmful additives. The ban on glyphosate is a counterproductive measure, which will require the use of worse products or the impoverishment of people by making them pay a much higher price for agricultural production.
Progress is not to ban anything artificial because of certain disadvantages when the balance of benefits is in its favour, but to improve the products we need (e. g., making highly selective herbicides that genetically target pests).

Vaccines have proven beyond any doubt that they have far more advantages than disadvantages... like most of the so-called polluting products, whose advantages are always overlooked, as if our forebears had been complete idiots for having created them.

We are facing a return to obscurantism. Obscurantism allows all fools to say anything in the name of their creed and not of the scientific truth that they deny, manipulate, skew or do not understand.
In the past these fools were rightly excluded from the media, but with the Internet we now see them everywhere, and other fools like them see great mysteries or truths in the nonsense they bring to us, and relay them in a snowball effect.
This is very worrying. Will we soon see again, as in the Middle Ages, the thesis that the epileptic is possessed by the devil? It's not impossible!

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1383574218300887

https://www.iarc.fr/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/MonographVolume112-1.pdf

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2019/feb/14/weed-killing-products-increase-cancer-risk-of-cancer

http://chemicalviolence.com/

https://www.naturalhealth365.com/vaccine-injury-2788.html

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/4-billion-and-growing-u-s-payouts-for-vaccine-injuries-and-deaths-keep-climbing/

https://worldmercuryproject.org/news/unvaccinated-children-much-lower-rates-chronic-illness-jackson-state-study-finds/

https://www.statins.news/

http://electromagnetichealth.org/electromagnetic-health-blog/davis-oped/

https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/wireless-devices-and-health-concerns
Some measures to reduce your RF exposure include:

Use a speakerphone, earpiece or headset to reduce proximity to the head (and thus exposure).

While wired earpieces may conduct some energy to the head and wireless earpieces also emit a small amount of RF energy, both wired and wireless earpieces remove the greatest source of RF energy (the cell phone) from proximity to the head and thus can greatly reduce total exposure to the head

Increase the distance between wireless devices and your body.

Consider texting rather than talking - but don’t text while you are driving.

Mags

https://www.fcc.gov/consumers/guides/wireless-devices-and-health-concerns
Some measures to reduce your RF exposure include:

Use a speakerphone, earpiece or headset to reduce proximity to the head (and thus exposure).

While wired earpieces may conduct some energy to the head and wireless earpieces also emit a small amount of RF energy, both wired and wireless earpieces remove the greatest source of RF energy (the cell phone) from proximity to the head and thus can greatly reduce total exposure to the head

Increase the distance between wireless devices and your body.

Consider texting rather than talking - but don’t text while you are driving.

Mags

just in case nobody really looks at the links I posted, from my last post at the bottom, which I quoted above from my post, is actual statements from the FCC in the link above those statements about cell phone radiation warnings.

Mags

New research on Pesticide Technology reveals distressing
toxicity.
Unintended Consequences or otherwise?

It seems that the concept of "Dumbing Down" is more than
just an educational process.

Will the Love of Money interests prevail or will the Honest
Scientists be successful in bringing change?

The Crisis of Science.

Thankfully, there are many in Science who are honest.
Unfortunately, honest Science can be overturned by
Love of Money and the Power of Money.

The Scientific Process now in practice encourages fraud.
Fraud in very high places.

ReactOS is a Free windows replacement operating system which
enables use of programs produced for Windows.  It is still in early
development at stage alpha but has the ability to do much.  It is for
those who like Windows and Windows programs but are troubled
by loss of support from Microsoft.

Here is an evaluation video for ReactOS.

Review of ReactOS with instructions for creating a Live USB boot
stick.
It may be tried and used without actual installation on the
computer hard drive.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
TrueOS is another Free alternative to Linux or Windows for those
who prefer not to use Windows.

TrueOS evaluation video.

A comprehensive review of TrueOS.

TrueOS runs FreeBSD applications of which there are about 26,000.

Wine may be used with TrueOS to run Windows programs also.

The advantage of alternatives to Windows is that they tend to be very
much more secure because of their near immunity to malware, bots,
viruses and exploits while at the same time offering software options
which compete extremely well with Windows apps.

For those who are curious and creative there are many Free and readily
available ways of getting outside of the costly Windows box.
« Last Edit: 2019-03-19, 03:40:42 by muDped »

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-07-16, 21:29:42