PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-02-19, 16:57:20
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Keeping up with Technology  (Read 395 times)

Group: Moderator

A very interesting webpage.

The Unification of Gravity and Electromagnetism and much, much more.

An important interview with Richard Lighthouse.

How to retain your sanity and the ability to think clearly.

We're living in a time unlike any prior.

---------------------------
"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- ) Author

Buy me some coffee
A very interesting webpage.

The Unification of Gravity and Electromagnetism and much, much more.

An important interview with Richard Lighthouse.

How to retain your sanity and the ability to think clearly.

We're living in a time unlike any prior.

Time for the tin foil hats hey C.C

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

With full implementation of 5G a tin foil hat may
not be enough...

"Truth: the most deadly weapon ever discovered by humanity. Capable of destroying entire perceptual sets, cultures, and realities. Outlawed by all governments everywhere. Possession is normally punishable by death." - John Gilmore (1935- ) Author

« Last Edit: 2019-02-13, 09:52:17 by muDped »

Jeri's youtube channel videos.
Women are quite rare in our field. Nice videos.

"Chance favours only the prepared mind."  Louis Pasteur

Iron Nitride Permanent Magnet, Alternative to Rare Earth and Neodymium Magnets

file:///C:/Users/user/Desktop/Iron%20Nitride%20Permanent%20Magnet,%20Alternative%20to%20Rare%20Earth%20and%20Neodymium%20Magnets%20-%2020120016%20-%20University%20of%20Minnesota%20Office%20for%20Technology%20Commercialization.htm

Mags

Very informative link Ronee.

It's not looking good.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-5g-is-war-on-humanity-towards-an-unspoken-global-health-catastrophe-claire-edwards/5668695

Absurdity of technophobia, lies, nothing scientific. The stupidest is the mention "EMR poisoning". The only proven effects of waves on living tissues are the thermal effect and the ionizing effect. The ionizing effect can only occur above a certain frequency threshold (not a power threshold) that is well beyond the frequencies of 5G.
As for the thermal effect, it requires large powers to highlight them, generated by nearby antennas (because of the decrease in 1/r²), powers well beyond that of the current fields whose threshold standards are already well below what is dangerous.

Claire Edwards preaches as an environmental activist, completely incompetent in electromagnetism or ionizing radiation. These people have always sought to spread fear through catastrophism (they did the same with the 4G). They blame the outside world for their own maladjustment to the world, when it is psychiatry that should treat their psychosomatic illness.

Nobody ever does, but have a read of the thick little book that comes in the box that your cell phone came in.

I used to put my cell on speaker and put it on my shoulder under my shirt so i could talk while doing things around my shop or riding my bike or at home.

I had started getting shoulder pains, mostly in my left shoulder where I mostly put the phone, but at times did put it on the right, so both had hurt for some time. I didnt make the connection for nearly a year trying to figure it out. When my left shoulder pain began I blamed it on opening my large shop garage door.  But then the other shoulder began to hurt also. Once I had tried everything, the phone came to mind and i stopped doing that on the shoulder talking. a couple months after my shoulders were better.

And my phone is only 4G.  Read the book.  Most never do, just like when we accept a terms of agreement for online stuff, we never read that we give Facebook and others rights to gather our info. And even if you dont have a facebook acct, they gather your info anyway by other means.

Mags

I used to put my cell on speaker and put it on my shoulder under my shirt so i could talk while doing things around my shop or riding my bike or at home.

I had started getting shoulder pains, mostly in my left shoulder where I mostly put the phone, but at times did put it on the right, so both had hurt for some time. I didnt make the connection for nearly a year trying to figure it out. When my left shoulder pain began I blamed it on opening my large shop garage door.  But then the other shoulder began to hurt also. Once I had tried everything, the phone came to mind and i stopped doing that on the shoulder talking. a couple months after my shoulders were better.

I don't see a cause-and-effect relationship between 4G electromagnetic waves and what is being reported.

I don't see a cause-and-effect relationship between 4G electromagnetic waves and what is being reported.

Well my shoulder pains were enough for me to say there is an issue, and I looked into it further. I had gotten the info to read the book in the box my cell phone came with from research.  I see people all the time with their phones strapped to their arms when they are running, etc.

There is cell tech in smart power meters on your home. Lots of articles of people and kids getting headaches especially if the meters are outside their bedrooms. The smart meters can put out as much as 150 times the output of a cell phone, as where they are located they may have bad signal and need to boost for communication back to the power co.

I have 4 of them outside my apt kitchen wall, 3 active. I have foil on my kitchen wall since I became in the know. ;)

Mags

Well my shoulder pains were enough for me to say there is an issue, and I looked into it further. I had gotten the info to read the book in the box my cell phone came with from research.  I see people all the time with their phones strapped to their arms when they are running, etc.

Selection biases and correlations are not evidence of anything at all.
No epidemiological studies confirm your theory.

There is no doubt that a certain segment of the human
population is sensitive to and adversely affected by
electromagnetic radiation.  It is good that they have, at
least for now, the ability to take steps to minimize exposure
in order to alleviate physical symptoms.

Freedom of Choice is a beautiful thing.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-02-19, 16:57:20