PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-10-24, 07:10:09
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
Author Topic: Keeping up with Technology  (Read 24520 times)

Group: Moderator

Overunity in Human Terms:  The Technology of Power and Control has an
ancient History.

For those who may be interested in discovering how Our World
really works.

The Arts of Deception are very old but today have been greatly
enhanced with Modern Technologies.  In Truth, even these Technologies
are themselves very old.

---------------------------
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you're right and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth - Ghandi

The Technology of the Astronaut Mouse!

The mouse moves at 9 seconds into the video.  In the middle of the frame
between the red hot exhaust nozzle and the silver colored shield.  It departs
from the field of view at 14 seconds.

Amazing!!

Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you're right and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth - Ghandi

Revealing the Technology of Control as it applies to America and the World

Jessie Czebotar is a survivor of Cabal Grooming who has broken free
and is doing her best to expose the Evil which Controls our Planet.

The Technology of the Cabal is far advanced and unbelievably Evil.

We are living in the Time when it is all being Exposed.

We are finally discovering how our World System has been Organized and Implemented.

There is more here.

Henry's Thoughts on Where Our World is Headed.

Henry's exposure of the Root Cause is correct.  His conclusions are, however, incorrect.

Our Planet and its Peoples will ultimately be saved and made new.

« Last Edit: 2020-10-15, 23:54:05 by muDped »

The Technology of Climate Change, Global Warming and Global Cooling.

It happens "Naturally."  It has to do with the makeup of our Solar System.

Seems things will be getting Cooler and Dryer for a spell.

Not many are yet able to See what is Really Taking Place in our World.

Les is able to See much more than the average man or woman.

Quote from: the Article Link revealing New Technology
A team of scientists have developed a new gene-editing tool that, for the first time, can target
the specific cells or organs that doctors want edited — including specific areas of the brain.

While testing on lab mice, the Tufts University biomedical engineers developed a gene-editing
tool that could specifically target organs like the liver, alter cells in the immune system, and
cross the blood-brain barrier that protects the brain in order to edit specific brain cells as well,
according to research published in the journal Angewandte Chemie International Edition. And
because the tool is directly injected into the bloodstream, it could lead to a straightforward way
to perform genetic treatments, should it end up working on people as well.

“We created a method around tailoring the delivery package for a wide range of potential
therapeutics, including gene editing,” lead author Qiaobing Xu said in a press release.

Depending on the type of cell they want to edit, whether it’s better equipping an immune system
cell to fight a certain cancer or a brain cell to treat a neurological condition, Xu and his team slightly
modify the delivery package. Glomming different proteins onto the surface, they found, allows the
gene-editing enzymes to stick to specific cell types in a way past gene-editing tech wasn’t able to.

“The methods draw upon combinatorial chemistry used by the pharmaceutical industry for
designing the drugs themselves, but instead we are applying the approach to designing the
components of the delivery vehicle,” Xu added.

The system hasn’t yet been tested on human patients. But if it works on them, he said, the system
 might help doctors treat a wide range of diseases and genetic conditions.

Quote from: the Article
As I have suggested for some time now, there are all sorts of informational exposes that the Trump
administration has been saving for the final month of the pre-election time span, and they have people
in place to reveal it. Also… Mr. Apocalypse has been incrementally amplifying his rate of exposures.
The whole thing is orchestrated

THEY have been running a vile and deadly scam on humanity for a long time and they have been safely
ensconced, as the FALLEN Powers and Principalities, who have been operating as rulers of darkness and
performing wickedness in high places; for a long time.

Their time is coming to an end.

Has the Turion Technology finally reached a point in development where Free Energy
is at last at hand?  That seems to be the claim.

Discussion begins here

It has been promised for several years.

Has it finally really been done?

Group: Ambassador

There always was a path to engage David
However “your past treatments “ -here - dissolved that!

And we actually have a member here who had similar experiences
And worked with Matt and David !!

I would love to be able to speak with David again!!

This ongoing cross forum critique  or one sided
Showcasing ...
Is typically not good for the forum !(looks tacky)
And has actually led to lawsuit threats for our host in the past !

@
To David
Yes David ...I hope you can !!

We all Do!!

Chet,

Engaging Turion would be a pleasure.

What I find troubling about Turion is his abrasive and hostile attitude.

His excessive emotionalism and lack of technical competence.

His promises to the viewing audience which have not been honored.

But these are relatively small things which can be easily remedied.

Yes, I share your enthusiasm and hope that Turion really has something which will
validate his numerous claims over the past years.

But I question what Turion claims with Scientific Skepticism because of past behaviors.

Not to be construed as Personal Attacks motivated by intolerance or hatred.

Why should Turion be fearful of coming into this Forum?

He would be welcomed.

As would any of the others at EF who support Turion.

It would be very good indeed!

As mentioned
One sided criticism of known persons by anonymous
Persons in a venue which has discouraged such activity in the past ( threats of lawsuits here)
And still does discourage behavior that could cause such actions
(to my knowledge ?)
You have taken liberty with poking fun etc at this off forum discussion of a known person !
Which You regularly host here ( no one else does this here since it truly is frowned upon !

no good can come to our host with.this behavior !

And as I wrote above ...I do feel your long running sideshow here has
Effected my ability to interact with David !
I made the mistake of linking to a topic here at energetic...about David !

Regardless your belief he would join a forum where you have all but played him as a comedy act ?
(I believe his wife works for a lawyer?)

This is all so unnecessary and risky for our host !

And as written above , some here worked with Matt and David and have seen unexplainable events around David’s claims !

IMO worthy of research

Chet,

In all seriousness it appears that you are confusing me with Bistander who is in regular
dialog with Turion at EF.

While I do criticize unseemly conduct and hostile communications, by not only Turion
but all others who exhibit such behaviors,  it is only for purposes of Constructive Feedback.

The objective is to encourage self-evaluation and hopefully promote respectful, non-belligerent,
cooperative, sensible, friendly discussion.

Scientific Skepticism is often thought of as "poking fun" by those who make extravagant claims
and are the recipients of Constructive Criticism, but that is never the intent.

What is sought is a style of Communication which is devoid of the bickering, berating, hostility,
emotionalism and ugliness of that which often occurs at EF and FE forums.

I believe that Turion is fully capable of such conduct but seems reluctant to consistently practice it.

Yes, I am familiar with those who have used threats of Lawsuits as a weapon to silence Criticism
or Constructive Feedback.  Those threats are invariably found to be without merit and frivolous
as they are simply used as weapons of Fear to intimidate and coerce a Fear Response.

You too should be aware of that.

I sense a great deal of fear in your replies Chet.

Yes, I am aware of the member here who is an associate of Turion and Matt.

It appears that you are defending Turion's less than ideal behavioral traits.

I would much rather take delight in seeing Turion acquire the behavioral characteristics
of a Man  to replace his oddities.  What is the point of continually playing "victim" and
demonstrating to all who read his communications that he is immature; a chronic complainer?

Such behaviors have been the bane of Scientific Research since the earliest of times.

We have seen in the past examples of many Brilliant Researchers who act as if they were Children.

It should be possible to discuss any Topic in a Manly Fashion without resorting to Ugly Behavior.

If we truly wish to do so, that is...

Regarding the "unexplainable events" which you've mentioned.  Because of my unique experiences
in certain military locations I know what those events are and what the source is.  They occasionally
occur under certain conditions and are quite tantalizing.  They are nearly impossible to sustain.

They can become somewhat sustainable by those who are willing to "sign the contract."

If the events are "sustainable" they are "explainable."
« Last Edit: 2020-10-18, 06:02:40 by muDped »

Group: Professor

As mentioned one sided criticism of known persons by anonymous Persons in a venue which has discouraged such activity in the past ( threats of lawsuits here)
And still does discourage behavior that could cause such actions (to my knowledge ?)
I agree that one-sided is bad if the criticized person cannot rebut it or the criticism is done on Ad Hominem basis.

Mudped
Nothing at all about fear
Actually less than nothing

About a tacky frowned upon scenario and respect!

Respecting our host !

Persons are getting banned or moderated at Stefan’s forum
For this behavior .

Sorry you don’t seem to understand that
Or you just feel it’s not important enuff to you ( our hosts vulnerability to liability)

Regarding your final word on where energy comes from
And sustainability?

More than an arrogant assumption IMO
Also our host writing he does not want/like off forum topics ?

Should speak volumes to those who are guests in his house?

At the most basic level of good manners?

Research ...Alternative sustainable outside the box !!
Life saving technology!

Only reason most are here!

And many members read the daily unrelated topics and just move on
I know because I speak with builders
Who just don’t want to bother here
And others who do bother
Wishing that was not the case..and more researchers/builders  would participate!!

Not fair to the builder/researchers or our host and his vision!

Entitlement is a funny word ..when used as you do
In the context of a guest in another mans house?

« Last Edit: 2020-10-18, 11:43:41 by Chet K »

Bottom line
Our host writes his preference about off topic
Prefers not!! You wish to argue about that it seems?

And it is very obvious why his preference for adhearing to research or forum theme is so important to all who take their precious time and resources
To share their hard work here ( the few who still do.

Very obvious
And we need much more research .now more than ever!
And there is plenty to do !

I personally have zero interest in anything which hinders that !

And so do plenty others who wish to participate here
And bring the many talented builders and researchers
Back to the research topics!

« Last Edit: 2020-10-18, 12:12:36 by Chet K »

Perhaps this will change the current dialogue on this thread which seems to have got off-topic.  It is known that sunlight kills coronavirus.  We can also create small intense areas of sunlight using LED's.  Do you think it possible to create face masks where the incoming air is made to pass over LED's before it gets into the mouth or nose?  And would that be enough to kill the virus?  Of course we would have to carry batteries to power the LED's.  Just a thought.

Smudge

Group: Professor

Do you think it possible to create face masks where the incoming air is made to pass over LED's before it gets into the mouth or nose?  And would that be enough to kill the virus?  Of course we would have to carry batteries to power the LED's.  Just a thought.
Yes, there are UV-c LEDs that can kill the virus but the air with the virus particles would have to be exposed for 10s of seconds for this to be effective, not just fleetingly as when traveling trough a thin membrane of the mask.
Also, any irradiation of the air with high-energy radiation such as UV-c carries the risk of ozone generation with it.

P.S.
Germicidal gas discharge lamps are used more frequently for the UV-c generation because they are an order of magnitude cheaper than UV LEDs.

There has been a very obvious lull or diminishment of Technical Research in the
areas of Free Energy or Over-Unity as evidenced by a reduction in postings
regarding such endeavors.

There are a number of reasons why this may be so.

Could it be due to the Pandemic Action Plan bringing about hardship with loss
of jobs or worries about how to deal with increasing debt?

Could it be due to loss of interest in pursuit of the quest for Free Energy due to
lack of positive result and demands of time for experimental setups?

Could it be that Experimenters have moved on to other interests in their lives?

Or something else entirely?

One thing is certain:  There have been no reports of Success which can be taken
seriously.  To date there is still no "Proof" that Free Energy even exists on a scale
that can be easily or inexpensively attained.

Why is that?  Why are there no serious or repeatable reports of success in finding
a way to access or produce Free Energy in sufficient amount to make life changes?

Could it be because the "Events" which seem to indicate Free Energy is accessible
within our Physical Reality or Dimension are not fully understood?  That the Source
of such "events" is actually NOT what most have come to believe it is?

The Secret Space Programs do have access to the "Source" of Free Energy which
enables incredible operations with spacecraft commonly thought by most People to
be Fiction which exists solely within the realm of SciFi.

Why are the Secret Programs permitted to access the Abundant Free Energy for
exotic Space Force operations within those Secret Programs?

How are they able to do it?

When you've discovered the answer to that question, then you will understand why
for the typical Layman Experimenter such access in our Present World will never be
possible.

Access to the Free Energy that is being sought by those here will never be acquired
by means of any Electrical or Electronic Circuitry or Devices.  There is no Known
Scientific Principle which would enable access by those means.  Daniel Pomerleau
with his simple coils has demonstrated that the Source of such Free Energy does
not exist within our Physical Dimension.  But he, like a Conjurer of Magic, is somehow
able to summon the Energy at will for brief periods of time.

"Summon" is the correct terminology.

You must look into areas of Knowledge that most here seem reluctant to explore.

See for yourself if the Secret Space Programs really exist.

See for yourself what sorts of "magic" takes place at Area 51 and within the Deep
Underground Military Bases (DUMBs) and whether they really exist.

Gaining Access to the Free Energy really is very simple.

You must "ask for it."

But I seriously doubt any Man or Woman who cherishes Freedom would be tempted
to do so.

Bon Appetit!
« Last Edit: 2020-10-19, 04:16:44 by muDped »

Quote from: Smudge
Perhaps this will change the current dialogue on this thread which seems to have got off-topic.

I do not discourage the "off-topic" responses.  They are invariably connected by some circuitous
path to a Technology or some Application of a Technology.

The Fields of Technology or "Technologies" are very broad and include more than most would attribute.

It has been my intention to encourage exploration of the whole Field of Technology as well as its
assorted effects, affects and impacts upon both our World and upon our Lives.

Open Minds are a necessity.

Knowledge is a Treasure.

Bon Appetit!

Introducing the Technologies which are being used to Create the Great Reset

It has begun and is in progress.

Royal Navy Flying Men Technology

« Last Edit: 2020-10-19, 07:16:17 by muDped »

The Amazing Polly in Canada has just been purged from YouTube.

Her BitChute Channel is operational.

Polly's Videos are a prime example of Independent Journalism at its Finest.

The Techno Tyrants of Silicon Valley are becoming very aggressive in their Censorship of
All Truth prior to the Election.

America and the West will probably never recover from the New Normal.

Our Past Livestyles, their Freedoms and their Peace and Tranquility are rapidly vanishing.

The Amazing Polly in Canada has just been purged from YouTube.

Her BitChute Channel is operational.

Polly's Videos are a prime example of Independent Journalism at its Finest.

The Techno Tyrants of Silicon Valley are becoming very aggressive in their Censorship of
All Truth prior to the Election.

America and the West will probably never recover from the New Normal.

Our Past Livestyles, their Freedoms and their Peace and Tranquility are rapidly vanishing.

=========================================

Why is this post in a thread called "Keeping up with Technology" ?

=========================================

Group: Room3327 Private Group

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Hey muDped,

Sorry to  hear that.  The liberal media and the forces of evil are determined to silence the conservative voice of reason.  Fortunately there are some alternatives that have recently become available for the conservative voice.

usa.life   is an alternative to Facebook where conservatives can express their views without the blatant censorship of Facebook.

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/   is a conservative alternative to the blatant censorship of YouTube.

The fact someone would complain about you posting that information is a clear indication they are part of the problem of censorship.  They don't want people to know about the censorship.

Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Quote from: Paul-R
Why is this post in a thread called "Keeping up with Technology" ?

Because it is pertinent to the Technology of Digital Information Control and Manipulation

A better question would be:

"Why does it seem to bother you?"

CITFTA,

You are absolutely CORRECT!

Thank you for the suggestion!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-10-24, 07:10:09