PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 04:36:33
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12
Author Topic: The Reality of Evolution?  (Read 19398 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: TinMan
The bible says the earth is only 6000 years old...

Hmmm.  I've not found that in The Book.  It does,
however, provide the lineage of mankind which takes
us back about that amount of time.

The Book tells us that Creation was accomplished over
the period of six Creation 'Days' but we have no idea
what the precise length of each of the six Creation Periods
actually was.  We do not possess the original writings and
therefore we do not know whether 'day' is a correct translation
of the time period.

Mankind was placed upon Planet Earth somewhere within the
sixth Creation Period it tells us.  The Doctrine regarding these
questions which was promulgated by the early Roman Catholic
Church was, like Modern Science Facts today, voted into belief
by councils of men.  As we now know, many of those Doctrinal
Beliefs were in error and sadly, many men were put to death
for disputing the truth of those Doctrines.

Some 'Christians' today still believe as the early Church did
while others haven't formed any specific time-frame in their
personal beliefs.  We simply do not know.

But, we shall one day. 

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Hmmm.  I've not found that in The Book.  It does,
however, provide the lineage of mankind which takes
us back about that amount of time.

The Book tells us that Creation was accomplished over
the period of six Creation 'Days' but we have no idea
what the precise length of each of the six Creation Periods
actually was. We do not possess the original writings and
therefore we do not know whether 'day' is a correct translation
of the time period.

Mankind was placed upon Planet Earth somewhere within the
sixth Creation Period it tells us.  The Doctrine regarding these
questions which was promulgated by the early Roman Catholic
Church was, like Modern Science Facts today, voted into belief
by councils of men.  As we now know, many of those Doctrinal
Beliefs were in error and sadly, many men were put to death
for disputing the truth of those Doctrines.

Some 'Christians' today still believe as the early Church did
while others haven't formed any specific time-frame in their
personal beliefs.  We simply do not know.

But, we shall one day.

As no one has the original writing's,how can we know anything written in the bible has been told as it was.
If days can become years,then a small canoe could become an ark.

Perhaps this great flood was nothing more than a great local flood,like a tsunami or something.
Perhaps the farmer Noah had a canoe with a couple of farm animals in it?

When you say one thing may not be exactly as it's told,then anything written in the bible could have suffered the grape vine syndrome.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Buy me some coffee
One to watch.
Mag's,at 8:35 he explains what a scientific theory is  O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW9G2YVtBYc

Brad

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The main failure in any system that needs quantification is that the entity being measured needs a measurement graticule that exceeds the target, of which we have none.
The ants in an ant farm have no concept of the owner turning on and off the external lights.
Humans are in a system of such an immense size of four dimensions that is impossible to qualitatively make statements of quantitative exactness or precision.

The answer is still 42.
And for lower life forms the rule is 'I' before 'E' except after 'C'. Science is spelled incorrectly by our own lexical rules.
« Last Edit: 2019-06-09, 18:41:54 by giantkiller »

Group: Mad Scientist

One to watch.
Mag's,at 8:35 he explains what a scientific theory is  O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW9G2YVtBYc

Brad

Watched it.  When the guy says 'Whats the difference between a theory and a fact? Well there is no difference according to my view..'  I stopped.

Some science has been perverted to achieve control over the masses. They go to great lengths to do the bidding of the PTB. Just like the Pharisees did not want his people to follow the God of Abraham because it puts a kink in his own self proclaimed greatness. And it is still that way today.

I have had many conversations on these subjects. I have found many to have been harmed, in one way or another, by their church(or people there in) to a point of hating what and who it was that caused the harm, and then they think, well this religious stuff just doesnt seem right.  Well just like there are homeless beggars in the streets, some have their mercedes parked around the corner, fooling and taking from people that actually wish to help them from their lies of being homeless, AND taking something that someone else who has nothing will not get in order to pay for their ritzy life style, there are some in religion, church leaders who take advantage of many that dont have much just so they can live the rich life style. Private jets(more than 1?), fancy cars, and homes. Eating the best of the best. Sure, there are some out there that do that. And it is fairly easy, with a trained ear, to see who they are and what they are really all about, probably within the first hour of listening to them.  Some people are very gullible to this and I feel for them. The one thing these people that use Gods name to profit more than preach, dont really want you to know, is the fact that they can get everything they wanted from being involved at those churches by just reading the Bible with the intent to really learn from it, and they will find what they need and what they are looking for.

Lucefers greatest accomplishment is different religions and the new God, SCIENCE.  Which one do we give a chance? Which one is possibly correct? Maybe none since there are many that contradict others and get people thinking, well maybe they are all wrong and science has all the answers. Many may hear that God does not exist and creation never happened, LOOK AT OUR THEORIES! OUR THEORIES ARE FACTS!!, and they will tend to accept that, without any deep research on their own part.

Well, just looking and reading the Bible, without a real deep understanding of it as a whole by really wanting to know the truth, wont get you there.  If one is to read it with bias, they will not get a good understanding, and even misunderstand it in different ways that others had misunderstood it. But with true understanding, you will find others that really understand it the way it is suppose to be understood. its just the way it is.  Either you really want to know the truth, or you just use it in bits and pieces and say 'that could not have happened' and there ya go.

I had considered myself a christian all my life, but I never really read the book.  Didnt feel that I needed to as I would get my info from that guy every sunday.  Now if there are any catholics here, dont be offended by my story here....

I had a girlfriend that was catholic and I was raised baptist. We never really got into it for a few years about the differences.  Then one day she said she was praying to Arch angel Michael about something.  That raised a flag for me instantly. From what I had understood in my background on the Bible, was that we pray to nobody else but Jesus. I at least learned that much from listening to the guy on sudays. :) Like I had known that she prayed to Mary and I had not really considered the issues with that before. But now, I needed to find the truth. So I dug into my Bible for really the first time in my life, and online KJV which helped tremendously in search abilities, and when I did try to explain that what she was doing wasnt what the Bible says we should do, her answer was, "we cannot interpret the Bible ourselves, only the pope can interpret it for us.  Well that just didnt stand well with me. Her church tells her to go ahead and read the Bible, but dont try to understand it, basically. We fought hard on the subject.  It was like this... If I read her a verse(hypothetical) that said "And the sky was blue", as just an example, she would say, can you interpret that for me?   :o :o :o :o   I was astonished. There was nothing that I could do. I was afraid for her, and feeling very badly that we were being torn apart over this.

But I dug in more. And we did separate. But what I had learned from my readings instilled something in me that is here to stay. I could write page after page here on the things that have happened to me over the last 15 years that have increased my faith even more. But they would be just testimonies that some here would just say are only coincidental or even lies. I have talked to Chet and some others on that, and they get it. ;)

If you read the Bible from beginning to end, it is not until the new testament that it tells you to ask for the Holy Spirit(and seriously doing so) to help you understand it. And that was when I got hit with the whammy that reading the Bible can give you in faith and understanding.  You have to really want to know the truth.

One other thing her and I argued about...  Her and here sister were at the library, and she had gotten some copies made for a college class and then stood in line to pay for the copies.
Her sister told her just to go home and not pay for the copies and just go to confession on sunday and it will be ok. :o  Again, I was in shock.  Apparently they have this notion that this was how it was and this was ok. It was a roman catholic church in Anaheim Ca.  I dont think all catholic churches teach these things, im not sure.  But just because Jesus died for our sins, doesnt mean that we should be free to take advantage of that, willingly and knowingly throughout our lives as claimed believers.

So these days, I am not baptist, nor any other congregation affiliated. Im just a follower of what the Bible says, and Im sticking with that. ;)

Mags

As no one has the original writing's,how can we know
anything written in the bible has been told as it was.

Everyone, with critical thinking skills, should ask the same
question.

Fortunately, there are various tests which have been, and are
still being, performed on The Word to determine whether it is
genuine or not.  Whether it has been corrupted or not.
Whether what it tells us is accurate.

Many of our core beliefs, our emotions, our behaviors and
the way which we process observations intellectually are
"programmed" into us by our immediate environment upon
reaching our thirteenth year.

The way we operate, for many, is decided in those first
thirteen years.   That is why the Public Education System
has been so successful with its program of Indoctrination.

Most people do not discover how to "think" critically until
reaching the age of 30 or 40 years.  That is when most
who are now awakened began to wake up.  Overcoming
inculcated biases begins to manifest from age 40 to
age 50 as those biases break down.  Unless, of course,
we refuse to wake up and continue taking the Blue Pill
of Media Disinformation.

There are exceptions thankfully.  Today we see many
youth are waking up before reaching the age of 20
years.  Something has changed and will continue to
change.

Sadly, many will not want to wake up in this lifetime.
They will awaken in our next lifetime.  When all are
given life again in a World without badness.

Quote from: Magluvin
You have to really want to know the truth.

So very true.  When our heart reflects our sincerity, we
are given the help we ask for.  Not instantly or always to
our liking or the way we want it, but we will get it.

There are always lessons which need learning.  We
experience trials and tribulations to provide the impetus to
learn those lessons.  And slowly we are changed.

For the better.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Everyone, with critical thinking skills, should ask the same
question.

Fortunately, there are various tests which have been, and are
still being, performed on The Word to determine whether it is
genuine or not.  Whether it has been corrupted or not.
Whether what it tells us is accurate.

Many of our core beliefs, our emotions, our behaviors and
the way which we process observations intellectually are
"programmed" into us by our immediate environment upon
reaching our thirteenth year.

The way we operate, for many, is decided in those first
thirteen years.   That is why the Public Education System
has been so successful with its program of Indoctrination.

Most people do not discover how to "think" critically until
reaching the age of 30 or 40 years.  That is when most
who are now awakened began to wake up.  Overcoming
inculcated biases begins to manifest from age 40 to
age 50 as those biases break down.  Unless, of course,
we refuse to wake up and continue taking the Blue Pill
of Media Disinformation.

There are exceptions thankfully.  Today we see many
youth are waking up before reaching the age of 20
years.  Something has changed and will continue to
change.

Sadly, many will not want to wake up in this lifetime.
They will awaken in our next lifetime.  When all are
given life again in a World without badness.

So very true.  When our heart reflects our sincerity, we
our liking or the way we want it, but we will get it.

There are always lessons which need learning.  We
experience trials and tribulations to provide the impetus to
learn those lessons.  And slowly we are changed.

For the better.

"So very true.  When our heart reflects our sincerity, we
our liking or the way we want it, but we will get it."

Back nearly 13 years ago, after I got 'into' my Bible, I had gotten a thyroid issue and it was the size of a half of a large peach on the right side of my neck.  It didnt really bother me other than it was highly visible. All of my family harped on me, "its cancer!"  "You need to see a doctor!" And I told them that I was going to have faith. My mom was the only one that said ok. She understands the Bible the same way I do. ;)  Well for 9 years I had faith, that it was either going to go away, or not affect me(and it didnt like I said), and even said, "if it kills me, then that is Gods plan".  Well about 4 years ago, I was in the grocery store looking at vitamins and supplements. A bottle came into my sight and it said 'Prostate prevention'.  So I bought it, thinking Im almost 50 and it might be good.  Well 1 month and a half the peach was getting smaller. It soon was gone.  it was selenium.  I looked it up, as I had recently started taking magnesium and was looking for details on what may have occurred here. Online said nothing of magnesium and thyroid. But selenium didnt even say it was good for prostate, but it was good for thyroid.  Bam.  That is 1 of my miracles I had received. I had faith for 9 years. Just like you said, it may not come instantly.  ;) The Thyroid thing just doesnt go away on its own. My friend Pat across the street from my shop asked me, what happened, its gone? I told her.  She said 2 of her aunts had it worse than me and had been seeing doctors for years for it.  She got them to try it and it began working and said the doctors didnt understand it.  Then about a year later, Womens health mag at the grocery store had a big headline, "Selenium For Thyroid".

Now, that was my experience that had shown me that keeping faith, no matter how long, will pay off in the end. And even though things may not go as expected or hoped they would, there are reasons for that also. But either way, I have many testimonies that I consider to be such of faith.

I was out of work for a period. My electric was going to be shut of the next day, 110 dollars.  I never play the lottery. My mom does and wins good here and there. But something told me to play 1 dollar on a 3 number quick pick.  Well I won.   Guess exactly how much I won. :D ;) ;D O0   What are the odds on a straight 3 number quick pic and getting exactly what I needed? No.  Not a coincidence. Not a coincidence to get the thought to play something I never played and for it to work out just like I said.

That is testimony 2 from my book of them. That is just a small one. ^-^

Mags

Buy me some coffee
Watched it.  When the guy says 'Whats the difference between a theory and a fact? Well there is no difference according to my view..'  I stopped.

Some science has been perverted to achieve control over the masses. They go to great lengths to do the bidding of the PTB. Just like the Pharisees did not want his people to follow the God of Abraham because it puts a kink in his own self proclaimed greatness. And it is still that way today.

I have had many conversations on these subjects. I have found many to have been harmed, in one way or another, by their church(or people there in) to a point of hating what and who it was that caused the harm, and then they think, well this religious stuff just doesnt seem right.  Well just like there are homeless beggars in the streets, some have their mercedes parked around the corner, fooling and taking from people that actually wish to help them from their lies of being homeless, AND taking something that someone else who has nothing will not get in order to pay for their ritzy life style, there are some in religion, church leaders who take advantage of many that dont have much just so they can live the rich life style. Private jets(more than 1?), fancy cars, and homes. Eating the best of the best. Sure, there are some out there that do that. And it is fairly easy, with a trained ear, to see who they are and what they are really all about, probably within the first hour of listening to them.  Some people are very gullible to this and I feel for them. The one thing these people that use Gods name to profit more than preach, dont really want you to know, is the fact that they can get everything they wanted from being involved at those churches by just reading the Bible with the intent to really learn from it, and they will find what they need and what they are looking for.

Lucefers greatest accomplishment is different religions and the new God, SCIENCE.  Which one do we give a chance? Which one is possibly correct? Maybe none since there are many that contradict others and get people thinking, well maybe they are all wrong and science has all the answers. Many may hear that God does not exist and creation never happened, LOOK AT OUR THEORIES! OUR THEORIES ARE FACTS!!, and they will tend to accept that, without any deep research on their own part.

Well, just looking and reading the Bible, without a real deep understanding of it as a whole by really wanting to know the truth, wont get you there.  If one is to read it with bias, they will not get a good understanding, and even misunderstand it in different ways that others had misunderstood it. But with true understanding, you will find others that really understand it the way it is suppose to be understood. its just the way it is.  Either you really want to know the truth, or you just use it in bits and pieces and say 'that could not have happened' and there ya go.

I had considered myself a christian all my life, but I never really read the book.  Didnt feel that I needed to as I would get my info from that guy every sunday.  Now if there are any catholics here, dont be offended by my story here....

I had a girlfriend that was catholic and I was raised baptist. We never really got into it for a few years about the differences.  Then one day she said she was praying to Arch angel Michael about something.  That raised a flag for me instantly. From what I had understood in my background on the Bible, was that we pray to nobody else but Jesus. I at least learned that much from listening to the guy on sudays. :) Like I had known that she prayed to Mary and I had not really considered the issues with that before. But now, I needed to find the truth. So I dug into my Bible for really the first time in my life, and online KJV which helped tremendously in search abilities, and when I did try to explain that what she was doing wasnt what the Bible says we should do, her answer was, "we cannot interpret the Bible ourselves, only the pope can interpret it for us.  Well that just didnt stand well with me. Her church tells her to go ahead and read the Bible, but dont try to understand it, basically. We fought hard on the subject.  It was like this... If I read her a verse(hypothetical) that said "And the sky was blue", as just an example, she would say, can you interpret that for me?   :o :o :o :o   I was astonished. There was nothing that I could do. I was afraid for her, and feeling very badly that we were being torn apart over this.

But I dug in more. And we did separate. But what I had learned from my readings instilled something in me that is here to stay. I could write page after page here on the things that have happened to me over the last 15 years that have increased my faith even more. But they would be just testimonies that some here would just say are only coincidental or even lies. I have talked to Chet and some others on that, and they get it. ;)

If you read the Bible from beginning to end, it is not until the new testament that it tells you to ask for the Holy Spirit(and seriously doing so) to help you understand it. And that was when I got hit with the whammy that reading the Bible can give you in faith and understanding.  You have to really want to know the truth.

One other thing her and I argued about...  Her and here sister were at the library, and she had gotten some copies made for a college class and then stood in line to pay for the copies.
Her sister told her just to go home and not pay for the copies and just go to confession on sunday and it will be ok. :o  Again, I was in shock.  Apparently they have this notion that this was how it was and this was ok. It was a roman catholic church in Anaheim Ca.  I dont think all catholic churches teach these things, im not sure.  But just because Jesus died for our sins, doesnt mean that we should be free to take advantage of that, willingly and knowingly throughout our lives as claimed believers.

So these days, I am not baptist, nor any other congregation affiliated. Im just a follower of what the Bible says, and Im sticking with that. ;)

Mags

Sad to hear that religion tore apart what sounds like a great relationship before the subject of religion came up.

Thankfully neither myself or my wife have anything to do with religion,which is probably why we have been happily married for 26 years in a loving relationship.

Nothing like the divisions of religion to destroy relationships,or cause wars between faiths.

Brad

Buy me some coffee
"So very true.  When our heart reflects our sincerity, we
our liking or the way we want it, but we will get it."

Back nearly 13 years ago, after I got 'into' my Bible, I had gotten a thyroid issue and it was the size of a half of a large peach on the right side of my neck.  It didnt really bother me other than it was highly visible. All of my family harped on me, "its cancer!"  "You need to see a doctor!" And I told them that I was going to have faith. My mom was the only one that said ok. She understands the Bible the same way I do. ;)  Well for 9 years I had faith, that it was either going to go away, or not affect me(and it didnt like I said), and even said, "if it kills me, then that is Gods plan".  Well about 4 years ago, I was in the grocery store looking at vitamins and supplements. A bottle came into my sight and it said 'Prostate prevention'.  So I bought it, thinking Im almost 50 and it might be good.  Well 1 month and a half the peach was getting smaller. It soon was gone.  it was selenium.  I looked it up, as I had recently started taking magnesium and was looking for details on what may have occurred here. Online said nothing of magnesium and thyroid. But selenium didnt even say it was good for prostate, but it was good for thyroid.  Bam.  That is 1 of my miracles I had received. I had faith for 9 years. Just like you said, it may not come instantly.  ;) The Thyroid thing just doesnt go away on its own. My friend Pat across the street from my shop asked me, what happened, its gone? I told her.  She said 2 of her aunts had it worse than me and had been seeing doctors for years for it.  She got them to try it and it began working and said the doctors didnt understand it.  Then about a year later, Womens health mag at the grocery store had a big headline, "Selenium For Thyroid".

Now, that was my experience that had shown me that keeping faith, no matter how long, will pay off in the end. And even though things may not go as expected or hoped they would, there are reasons for that also. But either way, I have many testimonies that I consider to be such of faith.

I was out of work for a period. My electric was going to be shut of the next day, 110 dollars.  I never play the lottery. My mom does and wins good here and there. But something told me to play 1 dollar on a 3 number quick pick.  Well I won.   Guess exactly how much I won. :D ;) ;D O0   What are the odds on a straight 3 number quick pic and getting exactly what I needed? No.  Not a coincidence. Not a coincidence to get the thought to play something I never played and for it to work out just like I said.

That is testimony 2 from my book of them. That is just a small one. ^-^

Mags

Odd that i have never had this faith,and never had anything wrong with me.
At the age of 50,im still as fit as a fiddle--besides the smoking--that's probably not good for me  ;D

It is a good thing science was there for you when you needed those medicines  O0

Brad

Buy me some coffee
One thing for sure,God love's his gold.

Buy me some coffee
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ken-ham-sells-ark-encounter-land-to-himself-for-10_b_596e9e95e4b05561da5a5ba9

Creationist Ken Ham, the notorious owner of The Ark Encounter and the Creation Museum, has once again found a new way to swindle the good people of Kentucky out of their money.

Not satisfied enough with winning a court battle worth $18 million in tax rebates after convincing a judge that his for-profit business, which is actively using religion as a form of employment discrimination, he has now sold the land the theme park sits on, worth $48 million, to his own non-profit entity, Crosswater Canyon, for $10. You read that right, ten dollars.

https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Evangelist_Hovind_found_guilty_for_tax_fraud

Evangelist Kent Hovind and his wife, Jo, was found guilty on all counts of tax fraud concerning merchandise and amusement park admission sales. The trial began at United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida on Tuesday October 18, 2006, and prosecutors rested their case against Hovind on November 1. Defense lawyers rested their case on the same day without presenting evidence or calling witnesses; Hovind claims that he runs a church, and thus should not have to pay taxes, while prosecutors claimed that he was actually running a business.

So much dishonesty and deceit in the higher ranks.
All about the money.

Buy me some coffee
A truly marvelous video showing how advanced evolutionary science has become.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNPbjtej1Hk

New Forensic Evidence on the Shroud of Turin.

Earlier errors of Science corrected and authenticity confirmed.

At the age of 50, im still as fit as a fiddle...

Then you're still quite young then! ;)

I was also fit at that young age.  It wasn't until age 74 that
all of my old injuries from childhood and later began to
make themselves known with pain and swelling.  Injuries
which were never treated or repaired which were no
problem physically until recently.  The one injury which was
treated properly was a broken forearm at age eleven.
It was set by Dr. Broghammer and put into a cast until it healed.

Other injuries from jumping out of trees or over fences,
high school football and several military injuries which
seemed too minor to bother about have come back as
pains and swellings in ankles, knees and shoulders.

Thankfully, Cannabis Oil is now legal and readily available.
It is an almost miraculous help which eases the pain and swelling
so that I can get around pretty good again.  Doesn't
take much at all;  a few drops orally several times a day
and in short order almost complete relief.  Even a dislocated
thumb from long ago that has gotten progressively more
and more distorted with the passing years.  Looks very
weird but it still works ok so I guess I'll not get it fixed.
« Last Edit: 2019-06-04, 09:17:08 by muDped »

Buy me some coffee
New Forensic Evidence on the Shroud of Turin.

Earlier errors of Science corrected and authenticity confirmed.

Well it's good to see the creationists use science when it suits them--aint that a hoot  ;D

Now all that is needed is a correct age for the cloth.
Lets hope they submit those burnt samples for carbon dating.

Once that is done,and if the correct date comes back that is the date of christ's death,then all that is needed is to some how confirm that it was christ that was wrapped in that shroud,and not one of the many other millions of people living in that time.

So no confirmation yet,but getting closer.

Brad

Odd that i have never had this faith,and never had anything wrong with me.
At the age of 50,im still as fit as a fiddle--besides the smoking--that's probably not good for me  ;D

It is a good thing science was there for you when you needed those medicines  O0

Brad

Sometimes the devil allows people to live a life free of trouble, because he doesnt want them turning to God for help.

Selenium is not a medicine created by science. It was created by God. With all of the genetic modification and chemicals sprayed on the genetically modified plants that cause a situation where the non genetically modified plants can no longer grow in that soil. Science is eradicating natural God made plants to make room for their abominations.

Corn is suppose to be a good source of selenium, but after genetic modification, it may not be any longer.

The cows are being fed genetically modified corn which causes infections in the cows, so they give them antibiotics. And then they give them steroids on top of that.

Either way, it wasnt science that led me to selenium. Or maybe you interpreted what i wrote incorrectly. Doctors are not selling selenium to their patients because they cant make any money off of it, when you can buy a bottle of 60 capsules for 4.99. They want you to be on their drugs for the rest of your life for that continuous income.

Mags

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Hi Mags,

I have also learned that natural remedies are far superior to man made medicine.  Several years ago I started having problems with my hands.  The skin on the palms would get real thick and stiff and then start cracking open until they were bleeding.  I went to two different dermatologists.  They both said it was either psoriasis  or excema.  They said the treatment was the same for either one.  Well five years later the many different treatments I had tried still weren't working.  My hands would clear up for a week or so and then right back to problems.

My daughter suggested about 4 years ago that I try taking Turmeric extract which is called curcumin because it is supposed to be good for general overall health.  About 3 weeks after I started taking it I noticed my hands were getting better.  After 6 weeks my hands were completely healed.  And I have had no trouble with them since.  When my regular MD saw that I was taking it he said he had only heard good things about it and suggested I keep taking it.  Of course I didn't need that advice.  My hands were all I needed to convince me to keep taking it.  My cardiologist is from India and he thought it was great that I was taking it.  He says it is used in India as a spice because it is a strong antiseptic and very good for you.

If anyone is interested in trying it you need to get some that says it has peppercine or says it is highly bioabsorbable.  The body does not absorb the curcumin easily but the peppercine  helps the body to absorb it.  And there have never been any bad side effects reported from taking it.

Take care,
Carroll

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Buy me some coffee
 author=Magluvin link=topic=3776.msg75018#msg75018 date=1559690815]

Sometimes the devil allows people to live a life free of trouble, because he doesnt want them turning to God for help.

Well funny you should keep mentioning this devil dude,as the bible tells of only 1 who has commited mass murder,and that is god,when he killed almost every living thing on the planet during the great flood.
One has to wonder as to who the devil actually is,as i am not aware of any mass murder being committed by Lucifer mentioned in the bible.

Also,i wonder why your god continues to allow great atrocities to be committed against his creation ?
Where is the love of god when events like the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings took place,where America killed 226,000 innocent men,women and children ?,or when that idiot Hitler was killing all of gods children?.

It seems that, !according to the bible!,the only time god intervened or showed his might,was when he murdered nearly all life on earth during this great flood.  C.C

Corn is suppose to be a good source of selenium, but after genetic modification, it may not be any longer.

Funny you should mention corn.
Here is how it evolved over 9000 years ago.

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/25/science/25creature.html

3000 odd years before man was suppose to have been created,but anyway   ^-^

Doctors are not selling selenium to their patients because they cant make any money off of it, when you can buy a bottle of 60 capsules for 4.99. They want you to be on their drugs for the rest of your life for that continuous income.

Now on that we can agree  O0

But you would be far better off using Vitamin C as an antioxidant.
Maybe that is why i am quite healthy,as i eat a lot of oranges,and drink orange juice daily.

Brad

Maybe that is why i am quite healthy, as i eat a
lot of oranges, and drink orange juice daily.

Our Creator has thought of everything and made
what we need for good health abundantly
available.  The foods that are good for us are in
many instances very tasty too.

That Wickedness and Evil have entered in to the
Creation is explained in The Book.  While it is
indeed bad, it is necessary that we be exposed to
it and suffer it as part of our learning how to love
as we live.  It doesn't seem fair to humankind and
it certainly isn't enjoyable but it is essential for our
development as we proceed from this life into the
next.  While we may not appreciate our dilemma now,
we will once we've been presented with the Whole
Truth and the revelation of all lies which have deceived
us.

All will be healed of their pain and suffering.   All will
be made good  All will be rehabilitated and made perfect,
even the ones who've done horribly wicked things.

Sheep and Goats we are.  Our paths to the New Life will
be somewhat different but we'll all get there.  That is the
Promise.  Even the non-believers are covered.

Saul was perhaps the baddest of the bad on our Planet.  He
was enabled to see Truth and he gladly became a Believer.
We will all experience Truth in a similar fashion.

The time is coming when Death will be no more.

All of the dead will be given life again in entirely
different circumstances.
« Last Edit: 2019-06-05, 09:04:50 by muDped »

Our Creator has thought of everything...

...even of dinosaurs, which are very useful today, golden staphilococcus, siamese twins and cancer in babies. He obviously lacked kicks in the ass.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
...even of dinosaurs, which are very useful today, golden staphilococcus, siamese twins and cancer in babies. He obviously lacked kicks in the ass.

Thanks for all the clear examples of how EVOLUTION makes things better!

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Buy me some coffee

A good sign that they were not created with perfection-wouldnt you say ?.

But have you seen the video muDped posted.
Very interesting,and quite eerie seeing that image on the cloth.
I know i watch to much star trek,but the image on the cloth resembles the god in the movie- the final frontier,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4HjR5xW7FU
where as i picture jesus as being a younger man--probably an image i got from another movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_fSgPQYxkk

Brad

Evolution is the synthesis of observations. Unlike a religion, it is not an ideology. That's the way the world is.

The article explains that surgeons will separate them.
It is always necessary for man to repair divine blunders or the effects of divine sadism, which, unlike the effects of a blind nature, is criminal.

Man and science: 1
God and prayer: 0

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
A good sign that they were not created with perfection-wouldnt you say ?.

But have you seen the video muDped posted.
Very interesting,and quite eerie seeing that image on the cloth.
I know i watch to much star trek,but the image on the cloth resembles the god in the movie- the final frontier,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4HjR5xW7FU
where as i picture jesus as being a younger man--probably an image i got from another movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_fSgPQYxkk

Brad

Or....

To me, Galileo.

Allegedly, the perpetrator of the Turin shroud.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Quote from: F6
Evolution is the synthesis of observations. Unlike a religion,
it is not an ideology. That's the way the world is.

The article explains that surgeons will separate them.
It is always necessary for man to repair divine blunders
or the effects of divine sadism, which, unlike the effects
of a blind nature, is criminal.

Man and science: 1
God and prayer: 0

There was a time in our distant past when those sorts of
defects did not exist.  Mankind has devolved over the
course of millennia thanks to industrial activities in
pursuit of wealth.  Look at what America has inflicted
upon Viet Nam with Agent Orange as an example.

Unfortunately,  Mankind has brought these very sad cases
of defect upon ourselves with toxic chemicals and careless
industrial procedures and broad spectrum warfare.  We, in
reality, are killing our Planet and all Life upon it.

The Love of Money has been the cause of our distress.

The Cult of Evolution is indeed an ideology with an Agenda.
A very destructive Agenda.

O0 O0 O0 O0 ;)  Excellent response. ^-^

Mags

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 04:36:33