PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-25, 23:07:22
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Solid State Tesla hairpin circuit?  (Read 3860 times)
Group: Elite Experimentalist

Came upon this in my youtube list today.
Some of you may have interest in this and some of you may want to shoot it down. Either is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Flj1i0zQ-8

Regards
Luc

Group: Experimentalist

Thanks Luc for the heads up on this.

One thing I think we would all agree on here is that Master Ivo is definitely being freely open with his work and he deserves credit for this. 

Having done much work with polyfilar coils, I will state that there is some technically important info in this video.  Some he discusses and some he doesn't so I'm curious as to what other opinions we might have!

Regards,
Pm

Group: Tinkerer

His video presentations are well structured with
comprehensive commentary each step of the way
into his experiments.  He does an excellent job of
explaining his techniques and instrument observations.

He's accomplished the creation of a powerful inductive
kickback spike as a solid state version of a "spark gap"
device which is very useful for the excitation of resonant
circuitry.

Tesla did much the same with his Oscillation Transformer
Tesla Coil which was also driven by Inductive Kickback.
Tesla used magnetically driven electrical contacts to
power the inductor which generated the kickback pulse
which was then capacitively coupled to the primary winding
of the Tesla Coil.  Input to the device was either AC or DC
current at a relatively low voltage.

This Oscillation Transformer device is written about in the
book Nikola Tesla - My Inventions in chapter IV which
is entitled:  The Discovery of the Tesla Coil and Transformer.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

There are several sources of the book online but each that I've
found lacks the illustrations found in the printed version of the
book by Ben Johnston.
  The schematic diagram for Tesla's
Oscillation Transformer is found on page 75 of the printed
version.   
« Last Edit: 2019-04-22, 02:04:21 by muDped »

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I've enjoyed watching Master IVO's videos in the past. He certainly lives up to "MASTER" as he has a very good grasp of the subject matter he presents and does it clearly, professionally, and concisely.

Besides the video Luc recommended, may I recommend his three part series on Radiant Energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDUZtnUMCo0

He reveals a direction most have probably missed and very worthy of further research. If Vassilatos has interpreted Tesla's radiant research correctly as communicated by Master IVO, the ramifications are large indeed. There is probably an energy threshold below which the effect does not occur and why most have not witnessed it.

At the end of part three of that series, Master IVO slides back into the attempt to produce RE by resonance, whereas he clearly stated earlier that the pulses must be UNIDIRECTIONAL with no ringing! This may be why he had difficulty producing the effect.
Perhaps he remembers this in later videos and corrects. I'll check those out.

Other than that, I enjoyed his videos and will watch a few more.

Regards

http://www.shamanicengineering.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gerry-Vassilatos-Secrets-of-Cold-War-Technology.pdf
« Last Edit: 2019-04-22, 00:26:39 by ion »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Looking at the comments on this,is it not possible that RF (Rick Friedrich)may just have the good's?

I find it odd that positive comments are given for this !radiant! energy transmitter/receiver,but negative comments (including mine) towards RFs radiant energy transmitter/receiver setup from the COP144 thread.

Perhaps in future !we! should hold out with negative comments until such time as we have had a chance to annalise some input/output data.

Lets hope that not to much damage has been done,and somewhere the research toward RFs device and claims continues on.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

tExB=qr
I've enjoyed watching Master IVO's videos in the past. He certainly lives up to "MASTER" as he has a very good grasp of the subject matter he presents and does it clearly, professionally, and concisely.

Besides the video Luc recommended, may I recommend his three part series on Radiant Energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDUZtnUMCo0

He reveals a direction most have probably missed and very worthy of further research. If Vassilatos has interpreted Tesla's radiant research correctly as communicated by Master IVO, the ramifications are large indeed. There is probably an energy threshold below which the effect does not occur and why most have not witnessed it.

At the end of part three of that series, Master IVO slides back into the attempt to produce RE by resonance, whereas he clearly stated earlier that the pulses must be UNIDIRECTIONAL with no ringing! This may be why he had difficulty producing the effect.
Perhaps he remembers this in later videos and corrects. I'll check those out.

Other than that, I enjoyed his videos and will watch a few more.

Regards

http://www.shamanicengineering.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Gerry-Vassilatos-Secrets-of-Cold-War-Technology.pdf

In layman's terms, Tesla's "radiant energy" effect, produced by high voltage impulses produces an "accelerating force".  Willie Johnson derives this mathematically in his book on electrodynamics.  (I think he derived it before he found out Tesla had applied it.)  Johnson terms the effect a unidirectional current of yank, as I recall.  It took some time to figure out that is an accelerating force, like gravity...

I'd venture a guess there are factions in the world that don't want anyone outside of their control messing around with "radiant energy" or any "accelerating force".  God forbid anyone but them get off this rock before they are through ruining it.

Thanks for these videos. I'll check them out later.

Maybe  radiant energy is just "rectified RF" without connection to the source or a EM pulse in Earth magnetic field.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
In layman's terms, Tesla's "radiant energy" effect, produced by high voltage impulses produces an "accelerating force".  Willie Johnson derives this mathematically in his book on electrodynamics.  (I think he derived it before he found out Tesla had applied it.)  Johnson terms the effect a unidirectional current of yank, as I recall.  It took some time to figure out that is an accelerating force, like gravity...

I'd venture a guess there are factions in the world that don't want anyone outside of their control messing around with "radiant energy" or any "accelerating force".  God forbid anyone but them get off this rock before they are through ruining it.

Thanks for these videos. I'll check them out later.

Hi G
IMO When you have an accelerating force, you cannot tolerate reversals if you expect to compound the action with repetitive pulses.

This is probably difficult to accomplish without special care to eliminate resonance.

Regards

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
Hi G
IMO When you have an accelerating force, you cannot tolerate reversals if you expect to compound the action with repetitive pulses.

This is probably difficult to accomplish without special care to eliminate resonance.

Regards

Correct. 
Tesla, Dollard, and now Johnson established this requirement as well.

I see ringing all the time and no results.

Group: Professor

[snip]
Perhaps in future !we! should hold out with negative comments until such time as we have had a chance to analyze some input/output data. 

Lets hope that not to much damage has been done,and somewhere the research toward RFs device and claims continues on.

Brad

I agree!
« Last Edit: 2019-04-23, 02:17:06 by PhysicsProf »

Group: Professor

I thought it was clever to place L1 over L2 and to see the input power drop dramatically.  Not sure I understand that.

Then with L3 over L2, there is sufficient pick-up by L3 to light up a halogen bulb, again interesting.  The question is clearly - what is the output power? He already measures Pin.
   Also, how does the COP change as one changes the L3-to-L2 separation distance?
 - And - Does bringing in L1 change the COP?

Ivo says that measuring Pout will be done in a future video.  I look forward to that.

Group: Experimentalist

I thought it was clever to place L1 over L2 and to see the input power drop dramatically.  Not sure I understand that.

Then with L3 over L2, there is sufficient pick-up by L3 to light up a halogen bulb, again interesting.  The question is clearly - what is the output power? He already measures Pin.
   Also, how does the COP change as one changes the L3-to-L2 separation distance?
 - And - Does bringing in L1 change the COP?

Ivo says that measuring Pout will be done in a future video.  I look forward to that.

Well, taking his readings he quotes from his scope voltage and current probe measurements, we have ~604v p-p and 0.9a p-p or ~214v rms and ~318a rms.  The scope shows a phase angle of -10 and -14 degrees (?) plus he states his probe has a -30 degree phase shift at 46kHz which is the frequency of operation.  So, we could say from this that the output is 214 * .318 * cos(40) = 52 watts or with cos(44) = 48.9w with an input of 27.84 * 1.17 = 32.6w.

However, the waveforms are not pure sine so there is some error there plus, the scope shows two different angles for the same voltage to current phase so we'll wait for his DC output measurements.

Regards,
Pm

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-25, 23:07:22