PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-09-24, 22:26:58
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 44595 times)

I didn't say all doctors are bad.   But many are only in it for the money.  Average doctor in U.S. gets between $10,000 and $100,000 per year from big Pharma companies in gifts and such depending on how many prescriptions they write.   I know this from personal experience - not just Internet talk - I've seen it many times and have had Pharmaceutical reps brag to me about some of the things they were giving doctors and also pharmacists (so the pharmacists would use their brand instead of generics).
I quite agree with you but if you find yourself in a covid ward with an oxygen tube, you need to agree to what they say or you'll be looking up at the underneath of a pine coffin lid.

Group: Experimentalist

Ronee
I would disagree and seldom believe any "official story" including the Free Energy, UFO, massive government corruption/industrial/military complex lies. However I do believe that which is unsustainable obviously cannot be sustained and will soon end or die. Unsustainability = Death... do you understand?.snip

Whenever I start having doubts I crank my favorite band, Boston- "Piece of Mind", https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edwk-8KJ1Js... wise words my friend.

Regards

All Canadian, muDped, all,

I agree.

A very interesting post from Smokey on his list...

The coming reset has started.

https://player.vimeo.com/video/431465567

It is an hour so when you have time.

A fellow Canuck, Ron

Ron
I agree.
A very interesting post from Smokey on his list...
The coming reset has started.

I would agree a reset may have started and is inevitable because what mankind is doing cannot be sustained. More so when the environment which sustains our life and people become expendable in the name of profit. I can also remember a time when we had men of integrity leading our countries now we have Mr. funny socks justin trudeau, the compulsive liar who can barely read donny trump and I'm not a russian spy blackmailing you but I am vlad putin. Were being continually gamed by so many losers from so many angles it's no wonder most people can barely keep there head above water. So yes something must change and I think this Coronavirus has given many people time to think about what's really important.

As a country boy I think the Corona virus may be a blessing in disguise. People were not meant to be crammed into crowded spaces with other people spending the majority of there time working for others. We need room to breath and be ourselves without others always trying to tell us how we should live our lives. For example yesterday I got up early and pulled some weeds, shot a few gophers burrowing into my yard, finished programming and installing the Arduino SSR heater/pump controller on my hot tub hack, had a beer around noon then started cutting and welding up some 1-1/2" light wall tubing for a poling platform I'm building for my boat. It was awesome because it makes me happy and I can get creative versus working 8 to 4 for some robotic dipshit in a suit.

As I said, this Coronavirus has made many people start thinking about what's really important and the direction there lives have taken. When people start thinking this is generally a good thing and many are looking for change. Change is good, generally speaking.

Regards

---------------------------
I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

Group: Tinkerer

I just typed up a brief reply that was rejected and disposed of
with the more and more common 403 Error.

Wonder what is going on.

There were no percentage signs in the reply.

No bad language or anything politically incorrect.

Apparently someone is watching...

-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

This one got through ok though.

Yes, the change that is ultimately coming will be
very, very good.  No more badness.

This is a test:  New World Order

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
I checked the dailymail around 4am thought I had logged onto the NYT, I guess the talking points had come out... orange man bad theme!

That's not the highlight of this post though...

Good Morning Britain had a live interview at around 6:45 am GMT entitled: MISSOURI GUN-TOTING COUPLE

The GMB B Team had a tough time forcing their false narrative on a calm and collected lawyer accompanied by his lawyer. All anons should use this interview as a case study of the battlespace. Break it down, analyse it, learn...

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

I quite agree with you but if you find yourself in a covid ward with an oxygen tube, you need to agree to what they say or you'll be looking up at the underneath of a pine coffin lid.

Would never go to a hospital or mainstream medical since I am one hundred percent sure I can cure this crap myself.   As the ventilators are what have killed a lot of people.   You really don't have a clue what's going on.

Just one of the many cures they are attempting to debunk since it is so cheap vs. the $3000+ dollar remdesivir treatment and other even more expensive solutions.  And there are cures even far less expensive than Hydroxychlorquine.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-07-01-another-hydroxychloroquine-study-fake-science.html

What I have trouble wrapping my mind around is why so many people all over the world have chosen to ignore the recommendations of every professional on the planet concerning the coronavirus. Every family doctor gives the same advice and tells them to keep there distance from others, wash there hands often and avoid any crowds over a few people. I mean why go to any doctor for anything when apparently any fool knows better?.

However we all know why in my opinion and some in power or who are popular said the corona virus was just going to go away and now they got caught with there pants down around there ankles and look stupid. Of course they could never admit they were wrong so they just keep doubling down and it just keeps getting worse.

The real problem in my opinion isn't the conspiracy theories, not the distrust of government or professionals but the false narrative being peddled by the populists that the average Joe with a high school education knows more than the experts do. Which is awesome and I simply say...
1) The next time your deathly sick, break some bones, rupture an appendix or have cancer fix it yourself.
2) The next time the electronics on your vehicle, computer, furnace, cell phone etc goes wrong fix it yourself.
3) The next time the power goes out, the gas stops or you have no water fix it yourself.

I mean if the average Joe on the street is so smart then why are they basically helpless and so completely dependent on the experts who actually know what there doing?. The false narrative is obviously a joke and many people are starting to understand that just talking about knowing something they read on the internet is not even remotely the same as knowing what were doing and doing it right.

I understand this more so than most people because I try to do almost everything myself and it generally always goes sideways on me. There's always mistakes or things I didn't consider and backtracking which is why when I'm in a real pickle... I consult an expert and I listen to them.

Regards

In Truth, not ALL Physicians are supportive of the Lockdown, Social Distancing, Masks,
or any other protocols/behaviors unique to this first time ever Governmental Over-Reach
in controlling activities of the Healthy Populace.

Unfortunately, those Physicians who urge Common Sense are being censored and
otherwise marginalized.  My Personal Physician of more than 10 years is one of those.
She encourages alternative approaches to personal health choices as well as making
available Allopathic Pharmaceutical Medications when we so desire.  She truly cares
about Health and Healing and isn't one of the Institutional Robots who act as if they're
science-enlightened Physicians.

In America there still are a few Freedoms remaining intact for those who wish to utilize
them.

We must assure that the EXPERTS who we consult and perhaps "listen to" are in fact
qualified to render an opinion and that they truly CARE.  Many so-called experts who
appear in the Institutionally Connected Media are deceivers and obfuscators implementing
an AGENDA.  Caveat Emptor.

Many are now waking up to the reality that the Covid-19 Hysteria is very little about actually
saving lives but almost entirely about Fear Controlling the People as the election approaches.
The Deep State will stop at nothing to prevent any opposition to their AGENDA from attaining
office in the U.S. Government.  Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Tens of thousands of mostly elderly have been "sacrificed" to the cause of defeating The Donald.
Perhaps hundreds of thousands World-Wide in order to create sufficient FEAR.

It is true that The Donald has many shortcomings and certainly has many, many skeletons in his
closet.  Never-the-less he was selected for the Presidency in this very critical time of change
because only he is able to "trigger" the actions which cause the Evil Controllers to play their
hands and expose themselves for what they really are.  The Apocalypse or The Revealing is
underway.
« Last Edit: 2020-07-03, 09:20:52 by muDped »

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.

snip

It is true that The Donald has many shortcomings and certainly has many, many skeletons in his
closet.  Never-the-less he was selected for the Presidency in this very critical time of change
because only he is able to "trigger" the actions which cause the Evil Controllers to play their
hands and expose themselves for what they really are.  The Apocalypse or The Revealing is
underway.

I had dismissed the Donald as just a war lord and buffon. So it comes as a shock to see that he might be the 'man of the hour'

I had posted this in another thread but it fits in with the conversation here, so here goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnwgEJNIuVo&feature=youtu.be

Countries "submission" to Trump. Now what is missing here? Is this just more supreme Americon arrogance? Where is the meeting of "equals"? I just don't know.

Ron

Trump has intimate knowledge of the Evil that controls
America and the World because he's been in it.  He
doesn't yet comprehend how he is being "guided" to
do what he's doing but it is necessary to achieve full
disclosure of all of the "actors."

Trump may be changing his allegiance and actually
growing a heart, we don't know yet.  But he is working
to take down the American Empire  which is perhaps
contrary to his motives for stirring the World pot.  It
is certainly not what he believes he is doing.

America is incredibly "dirty" and has much blood on its
hands.  It is coming down as are all who are Evil.

It is a rather slow process with many twists and turns.
The outcome will be shocking to most who observe
but will indeed be good for the future of the Planet
and ALL of its People.

The Forces of Good are in control behind the scenes.

What is going on is unpleasant, it is ugly, it is vicious,
it is violent, it is deadly and it is revealing.  We must
experience all of this rottenness in order to develop
a strong desire to never ever return to this kind of
very wicked system.  We are ALL going to learn a much
better way.

muDped
Unfortunately, those Physicians who urge Common Sense are being censored and
otherwise marginalized.  My Personal Physician of more than 10 years is one of those.
She encourages alternative approaches to personal health choices as well as making
available Allopathic Pharmaceutical Medications when we so desire.  She truly cares
about Health and Healing and isn't one of the Institutional Robots who act as if they're
science-enlightened Physicians.

I also believe in natural medicine and making healthy choices however what I was referring to was the most basic common sense everyone should be able to understand.
1)Avoid crowds and other people who could be infected.
2)Wash our hands often and avoid putting them in our mouth or nose.
3)Wear a mask if we do need to go out around others to avoid inhaling airborne particles.

It's not rocket science and most children are able to grasp the concept which begs the question why so many adults cannot?.

We must assure that the EXPERTS who we consult and perhaps "listen to" are in fact
qualified to render an opinion and that they truly CARE.  Many so-called experts who
appear in the Institutionally Connected Media are deceivers and obfuscators implementing
an AGENDA.  Caveat Emptor.

Usually the designation "Doctor" before there name is a good start which means they have at least a decade of real education and experience on the subject versus Joe Blow. As well they do have an agenda relating to why they become a doctor... to help people. Personally I find this attitude a little insulting because my daughter is in university to become a surgeon. She studies day and night many times until 2 am and is the most sincere, hard working and caring person I know not unlike her mother. So when someone saying most doctors don't care and have some evil agenda obviously I'm going to call bullshit. Still trying to figure out how in the hell I'm going to pay for all of it but that's what parenting is all about in my opinion, the future.

underway.

Shortcomings, of course, like being literally incapable of telling the truth about anything and deceiving millions of desperate people to enrich himself and his wealthy friends. In case you didn't notice, trumps daddy gave capt bone spurs basically everything tax free and he is quite literally in bed with your evil controllers. I mean Putin and Xi Jinping seem to be his buddies and Trump even said he wants to serve a life term like his dictator friends... what could go wrong?, lol. In any case donny trump is just another used car salesman and he will be gone soon enough, he's little more than a speed bump on the road forward.

Trump may be changing his allegiance and actually
growing a heart, we don't know yet.  But he is working
to take down the American Empire which is perhaps
contrary to his motives for stirring the World pot.  It
is certainly not what he believes he is doing.

Oh dear, however if this is true then maybe his dictator friends like Putin and Xi Jinping have a heart as well, maybe there working to take down the American Empire as well?... Doh, in fact they are. Okay now I'm confused because I kind of like the American and Canadian empire and what we have collectively built. I'm proud to say we have accomplished so many good things and come so far despite our growing pains along the way. So yes I do have a problem with your narrative that everything must be destroyed... why?. Why not fix it?.

What is going on is unpleasant, it is ugly, it is vicious,
it is violent, it is deadly and it is revealing.  We must
experience all of this rottenness in order to develop
a strong desire to never ever return to this kind of
very wicked system.  We are ALL going to learn a much
better way.

Here we may find some agreement and the experts say every 50 years it all goes to hell in a handbasket as one generation passes on to another. My theory is the dying generation, the majority of boomers in this case, just stopped caring about the future because they have none. I'm a boomer, so are my friends which is how I know most gave up and stopped caring. It's just that I'm different and willing to admit my time here is growing short, so be it. However that doesn't mean I'm willing to go on some twisted bender and let some one else clean up my mess. My motto is to leave everything I come into contact with better than when I found it. That is my way...

Regards

A high-profile European pathologist is reporting that he and his colleagues across Europe have not found any evidence of any deaths from the novel coronavirus on that continent.
Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a “criminal medical organization” for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic.
Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it’s currently “impossible” to create a vaccine against the virus.
He also revealed that European pathologists haven’t identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/no-one-has-died-coronavirus/5717668

Ron, mostly canadian

AC,

I wish you would take a deeper and closer look at the Real Histories
of both Canada and the United States.  The Real History doesn't
reveal a pretty picture.  It is available at numerous sites on  the
web.  Easily verifiable.

I once believed that the U.S. was good and just and that it was
serving a beneficial purpose on Planet Earth.  This while I was
still in the Navy prior to my time in Viet Nam.

Once in Viet Nam 1972-1973 I saw what the "war" was really all
about.  I saw that we did not care at all for the People of Viet Nam
or the so-called threat of Communism.  We were simply testing new
methods of warfare:  Evaluating the effectiveness of the B-52 Bomber
and saturation bombing;  Evaluating the effectiveness of deadly
Defoliation Agents;  Evaluating the effectiveness of the Helicopter
as a means of rapid troop deployment;  Evaluating the effectiveness
of what were called "Search and Destroy Missions;"  Evaluating the
effectiveness of the "Daily Body Count" as a propaganda tool;
Evaluating the effectiveness of Riverine Warfare with Swift Boats;
Evaluating the effectiveness of New Communications Devices;
Evaluating the effectiveness of using Viet Nam as a training ground
for officers who had no previous combat experience;  Evaluating
the effectiveness of Naval Gunfire Support for Marine ground recon
missions;  Evaluating the effectiveness of aviation missile defense
systems and the effectiveness of guided bombs and rockets; etc.,
etc., etc...

When we evaluated all of our new weapons and tactics then we
simply called off the war and departed with massive destruction
and hundreds of thousands of dead Vietnamese men, women
and children in our wake.

In the process certain people associated with Defense Contractors
became very, very wealthy as did many of our politicians by means
of contract kickbacks.  Very dirty business, all of it.

My eyes were opened and my quest for Truth in all things began.

By the way, neither Russia nor China is threatening any other nation.

They are, however, reacting to threats made by the U.S. and the West
because they know from years of past experience that neither the U.S.
nor the West can be trusted.  Russia and China want World Peace with
all nations having the ability to take care of their own as they see fit.

The U.S. and the West, conversely, want to control the whole Planet
and to punish with sanctions or military aggression any who do not
desire to be made puppets of the U.S.

So who is really threatening Peace in our World?  Obsessed with the
quest for Empire and subjugation of the whole Planet?

I do like your bottom line.  All who have conscience seek the same.

Now, for the propaganda:

Quote from: All Canadian
I also believe in natural medicine and making healthy choices however what I was referring to was the most basic common sense everyone should be able to understand.
1)Avoid crowds and other people who could be infected.
2)Wash our hands often and avoid putting them in our mouth or nose.
3)Wear a mask if we do need to go out around others to avoid inhaling airborne particles.

It's not rocket science and most children are able to grasp the concept which begs the question why so many adults cannot?.

(1)  Why should we be afraid of crowds and other people?

(2)  Our hands are made for putting them in our mouth or nose.

(3)  Masks are ineffective and hazardous to one's health.

Good grief AC, how is it that you've survived the many years that you have
already without following the New Normal that the Covid-19 over-reaction
has brought upon us by our Political Controllers?

Real Physicians who truly understand infectious diseases are not advocating
any of those dubious behaviors because they are not Fear Mongers or
Control Freaks.  Our body's immune systems assisted by Natural Anti-virus
and Anti-fungal compounds or substances can handle just about anything.
Normal bodily hygiene has proven over time to be more than adequate.

You'll see how this deception works and why shortly.  Eyes open!
« Last Edit: 2020-07-04, 07:34:53 by muDped »

A high-profile European pathologist is reporting that he and his colleagues across Europe have not found any evidence of any deaths from the novel coronavirus on that continent.
Dr. Stoian Alexov called the World Health Organization (WHO) a “criminal medical organization” for creating worldwide fear and chaos without providing objectively verifiable proof of a pandemic.
Another stunning revelation from Bulgarian Pathology Association (BPA) president Dr. Alexov is that he believes it’s currently “impossible” to create a vaccine against the virus.
He also revealed that European pathologists haven’t identified any antibodies that are specific for SARS-CoV-2.

Ron, mostly canadian

This is a well written article, "No One has died from the Coronavirus"

quote: "I’m really sad that we need to follow the [WHO’s] instructions without even thinking about them. But in Germany, France, Italy and England they’re starting to think that we shouldn’t follow the WHO so strictly, and [instead] when we’re writing the cause of death we should have some pathology [results to back that up] and we should follow the protocol. [That’s because] when we say something we need to be able to prove it.”
(He added that autopsies could have helped confirm or disprove the theory that many of the people deemed to have died of COVID-19 in Italy had previously received the H1N1 flu vaccine. Because, as he noted, the vaccine suppresses adults’ immune systems and therefore may have been a significant contributor to their deaths by making them much more susceptible to infection.)"

Ron

muDped
They are, however, reacting to threats made by the U.S. and the West
because they know from years of past experience that neither the U.S.
nor the West can be trusted.  Russia and China want World Peace with
all nations having the ability to take care of their own as they see fit.

The U.S. and the West, conversely, want to control the whole Planet
and to punish with sanctions or military aggression any who do not
desire to be made puppets of the U.S.

Russia and China are similar to the U.S. in my opinion and as superpowers serve there own interests to dominate the world stage. It is human nature to want to prosper and grow which requires competition hence dominance.

(1)  Why should we be afraid of crowds and other people?
Not afraid but cautious because we know the virus is spread by contact thus... avoid contact. It couldn't possibly be any more common sense to avoid contact which spreads the virus can it?.

(2)  Our hands are made for putting them in our mouth or nose.
Now your just being silly in my opinion, lol.

(3)  Masks are ineffective and hazardous to one's health.
All doctors have worn masks for decades to avoid the spread of germs and there okay thus they have been proven to be safe and effective by the real experts.

Did you notice that yesterday the U.S. had 57,000 new Covid cases and Canada only 400?. Crazy isn't it?, the U.S. has around 10 times more people but 140 times the daily infection rate. Nothing more really needs to be debated does it?, I mean the facts speak for themselves regardless of your false beliefs. In Canada we listened to our experts and we have 140 times less infected people... common sense.

No offense but you seem a little too keen on denying the facts and having the world as we know it end in my opinion. I see many theists just chomping at the bit who can't wait for there glorious end times. What I could never understand is why they would want to take everyone else with them which is basically genocide. The bible tells us we should cherish life and help our fellow man but this new age cult worshiping chaos and death would seem to want the opposite in my opinion. As well from what I have observed these theists want civilization as we know it to end so they can establish a religious new world order. So there really no better than the globalist/communists, simply a different flavor of the same old thing.

Regards

allcanadian,  you are uninformed as to what is going on regarding the 'number of cases'.  These are based on false tests and extensive testing to keep the narative going and this country on lockdown.   Anyone who has even had a cold in the last 10 years will test positive with these phony Covid-19 tests they are using.   There are so many lies being implemented by the Democrats and others here and most of the lies are to eliminate Trump's chances of re-election as the deep state does not want their swamp to be drained.   The interview of a former high level C I A person fully disclosed the deep state and the shadow gov (2 different entities).   There is most definitely a massive hoax being perpetrated on people.   So much verifiable info out there if you know where to find it.   Do a little research and get enlightened before it's too late.

AC,

Please examine carefully what the published "test results"
actually mean with respect the the "virus."

The numbers released for public consumption are actually
very deceptive and are in line with the policy of amplifying
fear to justify political decisions to impose new restrictions
on human behavior.

Unless we stand for something we'll fall for anything.

By the way, surgical masks are worn during surgery to
protect the patient from contacting "mouth spray" of
the surgical team.  Mouth spray, generated when
some people speak, is droplets of saliva which carry
the bacterial load of whatever resides in the speaker's
mouth.  They do not protect anyone from a virus
or any other microscopic pathogen.

The Anglo/American power structure is the only entity
presently engaged in the effort to control the Whole
Planet.  Canada, by the way, is supportive of this
AGENDA and contributes to the effort.

-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

e2 is absolutely correct.

The ONLY place in the whole World where Marxist/Leninist
Communism which teaches violent overthrow presently
survives and thrives is in the Liberal Left movement in
the United States of America.  This movement was
institutionally implanted into American Society long,
long ago and has now been activated to create chaos
worldwide in order to establish the New West Culture
which is designed to be the successor to the old
Soviet Union.  The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was
devised and financed by Marxist/Leninist American
agents and bankers as the precursor to the dreamed
of New World Order.  It was beaten off by the Russian
Patriots and failed there but is alive and well in America.
And Canada too.  The Ukranian connection.

This is what the Covid-19 PsyOp is really about.

AC,

Please examine carefully what the published "test results"
actually mean with respect the the "virus."

very deceptive
and are in line with the policy of amplifying
on human behavior.

Unless we stand for something we'll fall for anything.

The Anglo/American power structure is the only entity
presently engaged in the effort to control the Whole
Planet.  Canada, by the way, is supportive of this
AGENDA and contributes to the effort.

e2 is absolutely correct.

the United States of America.  This movement was
institutionally implanted into American Society long,
long ago and has now been activated to create chaos
worldwide in order to establish the New West Culture
which is designed to be the successor to the old
Soviet Union.  The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was
devised and financed by Marxist/Leninist American
agents and bankers as the precursor to the dreamed
of New World Order.  It was beaten off by the Russian
Patriots and failed there but is alive and well in America.
And Canada too.  The Ukranian connection.

This is what the Covid-19 PsyOp is really about.

Good day muDped

In relation to the much acclaimed (MSM) RT-qPCR test used to categorize/diagnose the CoVid-19 infected:  https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/

"All this fits with the fact that the CDC and the FDA, for instance, concede in their files that the so-called “SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR tests” are not suitable for SARS-CoV-2 diagnosis.

In the “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel“ file from March 30, 2020, for example, it says:

"Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms”

And:

"This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.”

And the FDA admits that:

positive results […] do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease.”

Remarkably, in the instruction manuals of PCR tests we can also read that they are not intended as a diagnostic test, as for instance in those by Altona Diagnostics and Creative Diagnostics[5].

To quote another one, in the product announcement of the LightMix Modular Assays produced by TIB Molbiol — which were developed using the Corman et al. protocol — and distributed by Roche we can read:

"These assays are not intended for use as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection”

And:

"For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.”"

take care, peace
lost_bro

muDped
very deceptive and are in line with the policy of amplifying
on human behavior.

Of course there is fear and they want to restrict our behavior because were in the middle of an epic pandemic!. Do you think everyone should do nothing because that worked out dandy for Brazil and Russia who are right behind the U.S. in infected people?.

You nailed it which is why if everyone wore a mask there infected saliva could not infect other people. So in your last post you said "masks are ineffective" but now your saying it works for surgeons?... so which is it?.

the United States of America.

Why not just say you believe this has nothing to do with facts or health care or expertise and have chosen to make this a political issue like many others. Donny trump and friends would love that because most are saying his complete incompetence in handling the pandemic is the biggest embarrassment in the history of the U.S.. You see my friend the Corona Virus doesn't care what you believe or how you voted or the color of your skin... it's a virus.

So let me get this straight, if anything goes right your responsible and if anything goes wrong the mean old Democrats did it?. Wow, that is quite the perspective and I can see why the covid cases hit 57,000 per day in the U.S. and are rising as we speak. It may also explain why the little TSX has been outperforming the big old Nasdaq so often. It would seem many common sense investors like myself don't like quackery or incompetence and are fleeing the U.S. markets in record numbers.

No offense but your arguments seem weak and they just don't hold water in my opinion. Blaming the boogeyman for all our troubles just doesn't fly in the real world and at some point proof and real justification are required. That's kind of the running joke here in Alberta, if you ever want to shut down a far right republican/conservative just ask for proof and they start running for the hills, lol. Mind you I am a conservative I just don't like the shit show it has become.

Regards

AC,

Yes, I agree. To someone who is trusting of the Establishment
and the Institutions my opinions, or arguments, would seem
very weak indeed.  That is not a problem because once enough
time has passed and further developments have evolved the
Truth in every matter becomes more and more obvious.

It is simply a matter of Time and Observation.

Many, including myself, had at one time immense respect for
the Medical Professions believing that they were Ethical,
Honest and as Pure as the Driven Snow.  But, then things
change when certain observations are made and certain
abuse and/or malpractice cases come into the light of day.

The Medical Professions do have within them Corrupt and
Evil practitioners.  I think you will find this article and the
accompanying video to be very interesting and revealing.

Please understand that I am not attempting to change minds
or to persuade anyone that their thinking is wrong.  All I am
attempting to do is present opinions based upon factual
observations which may plant some seeds of skepticism
to hopefully encourage research into the very strange
medical and political activities occurring at this time in our
history to see how events of earlier times may be connected.

While many do not yet see it, as time progresses and events
evolve it will be undeniable to all that Evil Forces are present
in our Cultures and they are advancing an AGENDA of tyranny.

Keep your eyes open as we move forward!  Question everything!

A short video which sheds light upon the characters of Bill and
Melinda Gates.

One of Makow's best articles yet on why the People are unable to
recognize who their true enemies are.
  Ideological Subversion.

I know that you have an interest in People and why they do the
strange things that they often do.  I do believe you'll enjoy the
videos linked above.  Bon Appetit!

Quote from: All Canadian
So in your last post you said "masks are ineffective" but now your saying it works for surgeons?... so which is it?.

Look it up!  Detailed analysis of the effectiveness of masks
is abundant and as a bonus from well placed, respectable
sources in the Professions.

Lost_Bro,

Yes.  What you've found aptly illustrates how we're being
bamboozled by the Establishment and the Media.
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -

When testifying before Congress, when the cameras are
off, the masks come off.  See video below.
« Last Edit: 2020-07-06, 01:22:04 by muDped »

tExB=qr
Some scientists are claiming that COVID-19 is airborne now:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/06/coronavirus-scientists-claim-who-downplaying-risk-of-airborne-spread.html

Immunity to COVID-19 may be higher than tests suggest:
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53248660

For every person testing positive for antibodies, two were found to have specific T-cells which identify and destroy infected cells.

Airborne dispersal over wide areas is the sought after
"Gold Standard" in the World of Biological Warfare.

It was accomplished by the U.S. BioWarfare programs
in the '50s with advancements in the technology being
pursued continuously since then.

Covid-19 "Novel" is either a "virus" or some other until
now unknown type of Pathogen which is dispersed in
the air.  A variety of closely related Pathogens.

This is how it is possible to produce "Pandemics on Demand"
as well as subsequent "Waves on Demand" in order to achieve
Political Objectives or "Interests" of the U.S. or the U.K. Deep
States.

The Empire will not be satisfied until it has it all.  All of the World
and All of its People.  In the process, All Peoples are Expendable.

Some scientists are claiming that COVID-19 is airborne now:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/06/coronavirus-scientists-claim-who-downplaying-risk-of-airborne-spread.html

Immunity to COVID-19 may be higher than tests suggest:
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-53248660

For every person testing positive for antibodies, two were found to have specific T-cells which identify and destroy infected cells.

Good day Grumpy;

"Our collective dataset shows that SARS-CoV-2 elicits robust memory T cell responses akin to those observed in the context of successful vaccines, suggesting that natural exposure or infection may prevent recurrent episodes of severe COVID-19 also in seronegative individuals."

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.06.29.174888v1

One sentence summary
SARS-CoV-2 induces robust memory T cell responses in antibody-seronegative and antibody-seropositive individuals with asymptomatic or mild COVID-19.

The implications of the above statement negate the need for the enforcement of a government mandated vaccination program.

The so-called asymptomatic (super spreader) even when found antibody-seronegative (as result of the PCR test) maintain a robust memory T cell response, indicating that a 'second' mode of immunity exists.

As a result, not only the validity of the PCR test results is called into question, but also the validity of the underlying pretext(s) for destroying the world economy and permanently altering the global social structure.

The 'T' cell M.O. of innate immunity is not new, ie; Innate Immunity NOT a new phenomenon.

"The innate immune system is the first line of defense against invading pathogens and is particularly important in warding off bacterial and viral infections presenting at the mucosal cell surface. From this primitive immune response, the more sophisticated adaptive immune system was derived."

In light of this, it begs the question as to 'why' this primordial/common mode of immunity has been ignored, if not completely denied during this economic/social/medical crisis?

Since natural exposure/infection elicits robust memory T cell responses that can prevent recurrent/future episodes of severe COVID-19 infection, why do we witness an incoherent drive fanatically discarding valid scientific evidence all the while cherry picking fraudulent/manipulated studies that were evidently concocted to fail from the start to promote a mandated 'Warp Speed' social experiment in the political guise of science?

take care, peace
lost_bro

« Last Edit: 2020-07-06, 19:14:03 by lost_bro »

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 64
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-09-24, 22:26:58