PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-09-24, 22:21:24
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 44591 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
"destroying the economy" stands out

There must be more to that than I am aware of.

muDped
Many, including myself, had at one time immense respect for
the Medical Professions believing that they were Ethical,
Honest and as Pure as the Driven Snow.  But, then things
change when certain observations are made and certain
abuse and/or malpractice cases come into the light of day.

Of course there are people/doctors who could be good or bad however to paint the whole profession as corrupt or somehow evil is misguided in my opinion.

One of Makow's best articles yet on why the People are unable to
recognize who their true enemies are.  Ideological Subversion.

This also works both ways, how do we know Makow is not the enemy subverting his readers into destroying our democratic society for the KGB?. How do I know you are not his comrade subverting our trust in science, government and education which would obviously undermine our society?. In fact, when reading Makow's article the first thing which popped into my mind was you and him.

You see I have proof medicine, government and most aspects of our society work overall because I have personal experience with them. However I have no real proof of almost anything you have said thus my choice of who to believe is pretty easy... isn't it?.

I think it's pretty straightforward and while we may have many inherent problems, incompetence and false beliefs this by no means proves any conspiracy theories are present. As Makow implies, the conspiracy theorists may be the real conspiracy subverting society.

Regards

---------------------------
I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

AC,

Should you really like to know the answers to
those questions;

Here is perhaps the best place to start.

Yes, Institutions work well enough to convince the
masses until we have personal experiences which
change ouir lives horrifically.

That is when most of us begin to wonder.

Bon Appetit!

You may wish to look at this as well:

What happens when the cameras are off?
« Last Edit: 2020-07-07, 05:36:31 by muDped »

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

muDped
Yes, Institutions work well enough to convince the
masses until we have personal experiences which
change ouir lives horrifically.

That is when most of us begin to wonder.

As a professional I understand better than most what really goes on behind closed doors. We like to give the impression we all know what were doing and have everything under control to avoid confusion or panic. The fact is nobody wants to hear an expert say they don't have the answers so we do the best we can with what we have to work with.

You were in the Navy weren't you?, I can only imagine what kind of gong show that was, lol. I know many people in the military and most all say it's a train wreck of incompetence and overpriced equipment which barely works half the time. This is the real world we live in which is far from perfect and no conspiracies are needed to explain why everything turns into a gong show... that's just life.

As I like to say as an Engineer, "if your so smart you fix it", see how that works out because if an expert has trouble finding workable solutions the average person doesn't have a hope in hell. In my opinion the real problem is when average people with little or no expertise start thinking there a rocket scientist and can baffle people with bs. Which comes full circle back to "if your so smart you fix it" at which point it becomes pretty obvious most people have no idea what there doing and tend to make the problem worse.

You may wish to look at this as well:
What happens when the cameras are off?

So what?, have you heard the bs donny trump has said off camera?, wanting to grab women by the crotch, the foul and crude language or compulsive lying?. I mean Trump and friends make Fauci look like a choir boy by comparison, lol.

Regards

Ah yes, the Navy!  Without a doubt the best learning
experience of my life!

While in the Navy I met wonderful People from all across
America and Canada.  We had quite a few Canadians in
the U.S. Navy.  In Boot Camp at the Great Lakes Naval
Recruit Training Command I enjoyed the friendship of
a Canadian from Montreal, Quebec and met many others
aboard ships and shore stations thereafter.

I was taken to incredibly interesting places all over Asia.
I met many wonderful People there and enjoyed experiencing
their Cultures and their ways of living.

I volunteered for duty in the War Zone and was finally given
the opportunity to go there after studying the Language of
the South Vietnamese People and becoming familiarized with their
lifestyle and customs.

While there I saw what I was hoping to discover:  Our real reason
for waging War in Viet Nam and the consequences of our heartless
and greedy strategy of waging high tech warfare against a fairly
primitive society.  It was ugly beyond belief what we were doing to
the country and its People.  I was forever changed.

Yes, while in the Navy I saw and experienced  The Good, The Bad
and The Ugly.

Probably the most important aspect of the great education I was
provided on top of the incredible Technical Education in Advanced
Electronics Capabilities.

I shudder to think what kind of "person" I might have become
without the U.S. Navy life experience.  I might have become a
Liberal SnowFlake even or a Fake Conservative!!

-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -   -    -

Addendum

AC,

After reviewing all of your postings over the past couple of weeks
or so I am seeing evidence of Cognitive Dissonance setting in.
Therefore I wish to both Commend you and Congratulate you!

It is a Healthy sign indeed.  While it may be very uncomfortable
for a time it may also quickly become an insatiable thirst for
Truth and the desire to do research to see what is really what.

Unless, of course, you've been given an ample supply of the
Blue Pill in order to contend with eventualities such as this.

But, either way, in due time all will be good.  One path is just
slightly more prolonged and winding than the other.

Bon Appetit!
« Last Edit: 2020-07-08, 04:33:23 by muDped »

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.

tExB=qr

tExB=qr
A quick search for a COVID-19 test site appointment in California was very enlightening. They are only testing people with symptoms. 5-8 business days for a test, 5-10 business days for results.  That's ridiculous.

The only reason number of new cases is not over 100,000 today is not enough people can get tested and get results timely.

The only way a world super-power can be this poor at virus testing is if it is deliberate to keep the number or cases down while infecting more people.

muDped
After reviewing all of your postings over the past couple of weeks
or so I am seeing evidence of Cognitive Dissonance setting in.
Therefore I wish to both Commend you and Congratulate you!

No it was just the wine talking, a nice merlot, fruity with a hint of smoke.

It is a Healthy sign indeed.  While it may be very uncomfortable
for a time it may also quickly become an insatiable thirst for
Truth and the desire to do research to see what is really what.

Unless, of course, you've been given an ample supply of the
Blue Pill in order to contend with eventualities such as this.

You got it wrong again my friend and the pill was neither blue nor red but green. I grew up in the country on a farm and it didn't take long to figure out the blue and red were equally misguided. They are two sides of the same coin both consumed by greed and the glory of mankind. I followed nature not people, the road less traveled and in fact the road was basically deserted.

Personally, I think most have lost there way because they are infatuated with themselves and the people around them. There world always revolves around other people and there beliefs. They start to lose it whenever they are alone and have to think for themselves however I am content to just sit along a stream or lake to observe and listen.

In nature whenever a population grows beyond it's means either the food supply dwindles or disease starts taking it's toll to moderate the population. We are seeing both and while our manufactured food devoid of real nutrients weakens our immune system overpopulation/pollution produces an untold number of bacteria/virus mutations. I hate to burst your bubble but human beings are a minority and only a fraction of the living breathing things on this planet. If you only knew what was coming my friend and nature is just getting warmed up. The big show is just around the corner...

The big boys predicted all this many decades ago, Victor Schauberger, Walter Russel, Nikola Tesla etc...

They told us it was coming, they told us it was inevitable but nobody listened. I suspect the Corona Virus is just the beginning and life evolves to survive whether it be a human being or a virus, it depends on how fast they evolve and in this respect we are lacking. Supposedly it takes over a year to diagnose, refine and manufacture a vaccine in sufficient volumes to matter. A virus can mutate/evolve in a matter of days to survive... do the math.

It begs the question... do you think you have what it takes to overrule nature?, to hold off time and the universe at large, always changing always evolving and seething with more energy than most can possibly imagine?. It is is best not to become too enamored with ourselves or mankind as we know it because time is not on our side.

Regards

AC,

I agree with much of what you say.

But, on the other hand, nice try! ;D

The signs of CD are unmistakable. :o

You're doing nicely! 8)

Won't be much longer now. ;)

There are programs ongoing which attempt to control Nature
and they have had some success.  Those programs have in
fact been able to affect our Weather and our Global Warming
or Climate Change as they like to refer to it.  Those in control
of the programs really do believe that they are "gods."

They are bad Actors who are being closely monitored by the
Forces of Good and thus have but a short time remaining to
do their Evil Deeds before being defeated by the Forces of
Good.  Once we are all fully aware of who is doing all of the
Badness to our Planet and People it shall be accomplished.

The Great Awakening and The Revealing are not finished yet.

On the subject of "Green."

Beware the "Green New Deal."  It is very, very bad!
Don't be taken in by their smooth talk and shameful lies.

We must look before we leap.

Max Igan in Australia speaking PLAINLY about the Covid-19
situation Down Under.

Aloysius Fozdyke who claims to be a "Deep Insider" reveals
essential details of the Covid-19 PLAN
as a stepping stone
to what is coming.

« Last Edit: 2020-07-09, 17:50:05 by muDped »

Could this be the beginning of the dreaded 2nd Wave that
Bill and Melinda Gates gleefully announced would "get our
attention?"

Has another "Novel" new Pathogen just been released to
increase the success of the PLAN?  Is World Tyranny
about to get new strength?

Whatever the case, it will only be temporary.  We are
being shown the true character of those who are
seeking to dominate all the Peoples of Planet Earth.

Then their End will come at the Hands of the Forces
of Good.

muDped
There are programs ongoing which attempt to control Nature
and they have had some success.  Those programs have in
fact been able to affect our Weather and our Global Warming
or Climate Change as they like to refer to it.  Those in control
of the programs really do believe that they are "gods."

I have looked at the technology and to be honest it's a joke... nice try though. An average hurricane in it's life span can release the energy of 10,000 nuclear bombs. Volcano's have decimated entire continents and one asteroid came very close to wiping out all life on Earth as we know it. The supposed glory and power of mankind is in fact feeble at best compared to nature.

Look at the Corona virus, a microscopic little thing has basically brought the most powerful nations and economies to there knees. So many have decided to create fairy tales about how great man is and how he did this to glorify themselves. In fact all this "glory and deifying of mankind" nonsense was not always the case and people worshiped and cherished the natural world. However man's ego could not tolerate this so they created false gods in there likeness so they could fantasize that they were gods too and could live forever. You see in nature everything dies and ceases to exist just as surely as it was born which many seem have a problem with.

Personally I find it strange how many like to pretend the universe doesn't even exist and the fact Earth is a planet revolving around a star also becomes problematic. They would rather pretend mankind is the center of the universe and everything revolves them... just like the good old dark ages.

Then their End will come at the Hands of the Forces of Good.

No, mankind's end will come when we destroy this planet and nature to the point it becomes inhospitable and in this respect it doesn't matter what you believe. Hell, you can even believe Hillary Clinton is really a unicorn who worships Justin Trudeau's rainbow colored socks for all it matters because it doesn't matter.

Regards

Group: Mad Scientist

muDped
I have looked at the technology and to be honest it's a joke... nice try though. An average hurricane in it's life span can release the energy of 10,000 nuclear bombs. Volcano's have decimated entire continents and one asteroid came very close to wiping out all life on Earth as we know it. The supposed glory and power of mankind is in fact feeble at best compared to nature.

Look at the Corona virus, a microscopic little thing has basically brought the most powerful nations and economies to there knees. So many have decided to create fairy tales about how great man is and how he did this to glorify themselves. In fact all this "glory and deifying of mankind" nonsense was not always the case and people worshiped and cherished the natural world. However man's ego could not tolerate this so they created false gods in there likeness so they could fantasize that they were gods too and could live forever. You see in nature everything dies and ceases to exist just as surely as it was born which many seem have a problem with.

Personally I find it strange how many like to pretend the universe doesn't even exist and the fact Earth is a planet revolving around a star also becomes problematic. They would rather pretend mankind is the center of the universe and everything revolves them... just like the good old dark ages.

No, mankind's end will come when we destroy this planet and nature to the point it becomes inhospitable and in this respect it doesn't matter what you believe. Hell, you can even believe Hillary Clinton is really a unicorn who worships Justin Trudeau's rainbow colored socks for all it matters because it doesn't matter.

Regards

"I have looked at the technology and to be honest it's a joke"

And what credentials do you have to assess your statement as fact? Dont believe there is technology beyond your knowledge? C.C  Ever heard of the butterfly effect?

"Look at the Corona virus, a microscopic little thing has basically brought the most powerful nations and economies to there knees. So many have decided to create fairy tales about how great man is and how he did this to glorify themselves. In fact all this "glory and deifying of mankind" nonsense was not always the case and people worshiped and cherished the natural world. However man's ego could not tolerate this so they created false gods in there likeness so they could fantasize that they were gods too and could live forever. You see in nature everything dies and ceases to exist just as surely as it was born which many seem have a problem with."

Where can I find your sources of why I should disbelieve the very probability of this virus being genetically engineered? They GM many things today. Strawberries that are as big as my palm and have multiple tips and look like a freaky catchers mitt. Grapes that taste like cotton candy and ones that look like fingers instead of just oblong normal grapes. Couple years back our grocery store had apples that claimed to taste like other fruit. Were not on the shelf for more than a couple weeks. Never seen them again. Corn that makes its own built in pesticide. MMM, Tasty and wonderful for making stomach lesions if you dont have them already..  They GM custom order pets. China has used the CRISPER on human embrios. 

Bahh.. But they would NEVER mess with a virus. Impossible.. C.C  You make it sound like you have some inside info that we junklings could never make a case on our beliefs in comparison.

"Personally I find it strange how many like to pretend the universe doesn't even exist and the fact Earth is a planet revolving around a star also becomes problematic. They would rather pretend mankind is the center of the universe and everything revolves them... just like the good old dark ages."

Personally I find it strange how many people pretend they know how the world works, how its evolved and even how it was made.  All based on theories.

I dont believe that the universe does not exist.  Who here at the forum does? And who here doesnt? In fact, who cares what you think on that subject?  Why bring it up?   Who is it here that states the revolving around a star also becomes problematic? ???

"They would rather pretend mankind is the center of the universe and everything revolves them... just like the good old dark ages."

What?  Hmm, sounds just like you!  lol  Who here states that this is what they pretend to believe?

"No, mankind's end will come when we destroy this planet and nature to the point it becomes inhospitable and in this respect it doesn't matter what you believe."

Yes it will. Continuing to burn the oil. Building more nuke plants that will be used way beyond their intended working years and leak tritium into the surrounding earth, and thankfully they build them at very low sea levels so they can get flooded and go Fukushima on us. Corona is making it inhospitable. Is it now our fault that it is, but before it was just nature?

Except it does matter what I 'believe' in the end.  That is just something that you imply on us as fact, when really you should be saying that it is just your opinion each time you do so. ;)

Mags

Quote from: All Canadian
I have looked at the technology and to be honest it's a joke...
nice try though. An average hurricane in it's life span can
release the energy of 10,000 nuclear bombs.

I certainly do hope that you've examined the Technology.

Most of it though, is quite Secret and only a very tiny number
of People know how it operates.

Weather Control is possible because Storms, particularly
those with strongly rotating wind energy, are Electrically Driven.

HAARP was developed to either disrupt or enhance the Electrical
Connection.  Cannot say more.

What has happened to the Once Proud People of
Australia?

It seems that Max Igan's PLAIN TALK about the state
of affairs in Oz is true.  What has happened?

It must be much, much deeper than the Covid-19
Insanity.

Mags
"I have looked at the technology and to be honest it's a joke"
And what credentials do you have to assess your statement as fact? Dont believe there is technology beyond your knowledge?

My main credentials are "common sense".

First, when we speak of the "weather" were speaking of a fluid having a given number of properties relating to temperature, pressure, volume and density. The biggest problem with modifying the weather is in fact something most people are completely ignorant to which is water in the air. Air can hold water we measure as relative humidity and has a specific enthalpy every engineer knows well as 2257 kJ/kg. That is, it takes 2257 kJ of energy to transform 1 Litre of water which weighs 1 kg into water vapor or vice versa to condense said water vapor back into water.

In fact the majority of what we call "weather" relates directly to temperature and the specific enthalpy of water because the density of the gasses present O2, N2 and CO2 does not change to any extent like water/vapor. This is how air can retain massive amounts of energy and in turn requires massive amounts of energy to modify it's properties relating to density and velocity.

Do you see how that works, I justified my opinion with facts rather than just make nonsensical statements or attack someone's credibility... you should try it.

muDped
Most of it though, is quite Secret and only a very tiny number
of People know how it operates.
Weather Control is possible because Storms, particularly
those with strongly rotating wind energy, are Electrically Driven.
HAARP was developed to either disrupt or enhance the Electrical
Connection.  Cannot say more.

Apparently I am one of those tiny number of people who knows how the technology works because I have done real experiments to prove as much. So yes HAARP is electrical in it's nature as were my experiments which how I know the energy required to modify the weather is not practical. Sure it can be done to a limited extent over a small region however this false narrative that man is modifying the weather globally is nonsense. Physics and science still apply and any way we slice it were trying to move massive volumes of air containing cubic kilometres of water having an astronomical weight. Were talking about trying to accelerate an ocean of water suspended in the atmosphere. Think about that, an ocean, as above so below, and in many respects only the density has changed. The fact is mankind as we know it is barely intelligent enough to cross the ocean safely let alone move it, lol.

I suspect you cannot say more because you do not actually know any more which is typical of most conspiracy theories isn't it?. Maybe you could try offering something in the way of facts or justification as I have rather than make broad basically meaningless statements.

Regards

Group: Ambassador

AC

I like your 1 watt idea [mentioned elsewhere] ...and I'll carry water for that any day .
RE: these other topics ??

all of that will be a completely different story...with the arrival of just one Watt [harvested in a heretofore unknown or poorly understood fashion].

Chet
I like your 1 watt idea [mentioned elsewhere] ...and I'll carry water for that any day .
RE: these other topics ??

all of that will be a completely different story...with the arrival of just one Watt [harvested in a heretofore unknown or poorly understood fashion].

Would you try to introduce FE knowing a want to be Adolf Hitler was the leader of your neighboring country and may get reelected?... I certainly wouldn't. I think I'm going to be laying low until this insanity blows over if it does.

Regards

AC,

Surely you must know that Earth Weather is largely
Electrically Driven by Solar Electrical Charge which
accumulates in our Ionosphere.

It was this same Electrical Energy in our Ionosphere
which Nikola Tesla was able to partially extract in his
Free Energy efforts in Colorado which led to the
construction of his great tower on Long Island.

A tower which, conveniently, was shut down and
eventually destroyed by Powers behind the Curtain.

Weather Modification and Manipulation is a reality.
Its existence is not Secret and has been rather widely
publicized, at least the American Military programs, if
one knows where to look.

The program is multi-faceted and HAARP is just one
component but an essential one.  What is classified
Secret and above is how all of the pieces fit together
and how the manipulations are made possible.

There are several very savvy weather observers and
meteorologists on the web who've made some very
informative analyses of recent weather phenomena.

Bon Appetit!

I shall leave the research to you if you are interested.
It takes a little digging but you should have little problem
finding the Truth if your research skills are adequate.

Your feelings about The Donald may be correct.  He has
been beating the drums of war against those nations who
he sees as impediments to his conquest of the Whole
Planet.  'Covid-19 The Fiasco' has been inflicted upon the
Peoples of the World as a part of this effort to achieve
Total Control.

The fact that so many governments of the World
are in lock-step coordination in their reactions to
the Manufactured Covid-10 'pandemic' should be
viewed with extreme suspicion.

What is the real reason for all of the Hysteria, the
Lockdowns, the Inflated Cases and Deaths, and
what now seems Murders in Hospitals and Elderly
Care Nursing Homes due to a Mandated Deadly
Treatment Protocol?

The Evil which is being exposed is vast!

What are the 'NanoBots' all about?

Is there no End to the New Normal?

A Shot in the Dark

This Should Shake You to Your Very Core!

And now this.  Sacre Bleu!!
« Last Edit: 2020-07-12, 04:23:25 by muDped »

In the news...

There were 221 new cases in all of Canada yesterday and over 8000 in California, 10,000 in Texas, and 15,000 in Florida. Apparently some people weren't listening to the experts.

The experts said the moment we resume business as usual this would happen and in fact it did. Now, just when we think it couldn't get much worse the experts are saying there is evidence to suggest herd immunity is a pipe dream. Many people who were infected with the corona virus and were tested to have antibodies no longer have them after a period of time and can become reinfected. As such this pandemic could become the new normal for an indefinite period of time.

Apparently the experts just keep getting it right and the populists wrong and this pandemic is not just going to go away any time soon, take care.

Regards

AC,

Are these "new cases" numbers real cases of "infection" with
typical symptoms or simply "Positive test results?"

There is a difference.

AC,

Are these "new cases" numbers real cases of "infection" with
typical symptoms or simply "Positive test results?"

There is a difference.

You shouldn't have done so much acid in the 60s, mudped.

Darned Canadians can't even see a giant cargo ship in front of their face how do you expect them to see the truth right in front of them:

https://twitter.com/HowesNathan/status/1282062268813934593

https://www.foxnews.com/world/canada-ships-collide-video

;D    ;)

same goes for Paul-R

Treatments for the Covid-19 Hypoxia which have been
effective.

Quote from: Paul-R
You shouldn't have done so much acid in the 60s, mudped.

So, what you're saying here, is that the reporting of "cases"
is based upon "actual symptoms" and not upon "Testing?"

Why, then, are so many Physicians telling us that these "case"
numbers are meaningless?  That they're being purposely "jacked
up" to increase the fear factor?

e2,

As one who has manned the Helm on very large ships, I do
believe you're on to something there!  8) :o :D

So now we find that Canada does have the "equivalent" of a Dr. Fauci
who reads from the same script.
  The "conspiracy" grows ever larger.

And this take on what the Covid-19 Action Plan World-wide means.

Is this possible?

The Ritual

Those who have succumbed should not be hated.  They should be pitied.
They know not what they do.  Their minds have been "occupied."
Not to worry.  Their eyes too shall be opened soon.  They shall see again.

« Last Edit: 2020-07-13, 00:20:14 by muDped »

Why, then, are so many Physicians telling us that these "case"
numbers are meaningless?

Which physicians are saying this?

Which physicians are not saying this?

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 64
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-09-24, 22:21:24