PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-09-24, 20:59:20
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 44561 times)

Group: Tinkerer

Let us take a close and detailed look at the Tests
to discover their flaws.

Why on Earth is there so much deception?

Or, even worse, why are so many falling for the lies?

---------------------------
The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

Let us take a close and detailed look at the Tests
to discover their flaws.

Why on Earth is there so much deception?

Or, even worse, why are so many falling for the lies?

Good day muDped

To reiterate with additional material:
   "So if we do a PCR corona[virus] test on an immune person[asymptomatic], it is not a virus that is detected, but a small shattered part of the viral genome. The test comes back positive for as long as there are tiny shattered parts of the virus left. Correct: Even if the infectious viruses are long dead, a corona[virus] test can come back positive, because the PCR method multiplies even a tiny fraction of the viral genetic material enough [to be detected]. "

"But this test can not identify whether the virus is still alive, i.e. still infectious." This is a result of the 'PCR' test being Quantitative and NOT Qualitative by nature.

https://medium.com/@vernunftundrichtigkeit/coronavirus-why-everyone-was-wrong-fce6db5ba809

The aforementioned fact (ie; that it is not a virus that is detected, but a small shattered part of the viral genome) related to the actual detection mechanism of the 'PCR' test is little understood by your average layman.  But once taken into consideration, it should become self-evident for all that the PCR test in and of itself in NOT the holy grail of diagnostic procedures.

As was mentioned in Reply #1088 on: 2020-07-04, 23:40:35 » even the manufacturers of these RT-PCR tests acknowledge the diagnostic shortcomings and have duly noted said caveats within the instruction manual of the test themselves.

Good day muDped

In relation to the much acclaimed (MSM) RT-qPCR test used to categorize/diagnose the CoVid-19 infected:  https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/27/covid19-pcr-tests-are-scientifically-meaningless/

"All this fits with the fact that the CDC and the FDA, for instance, concede in their files that the so-called “SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR tests” are not suitable for SARS-CoV-2 diagnosis.

In the “CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel“ file from March 30, 2020, for example, it says:

"Detection of viral RNA may not indicate the presence of infectious virus or that 2019-nCoV is the causative agent for clinical symptoms”

And:

"This test cannot rule out diseases caused by other bacterial or viral pathogens.”

And the FDA admits that:

positive results […] do not rule out bacterial infection or co-infection with other viruses. The agent detected may not be the definite cause of disease.”

Remarkably, in the instruction manuals of PCR tests we can also read that they are not intended as a diagnostic test, as for instance in those by Altona Diagnostics and Creative Diagnostics[5].

To quote another one, in the product announcement of the LightMix Modular Assays produced by TIB Molbiol — which were developed using the Corman et al. protocol — and distributed by Roche we can read:

"These assays are not intended for use as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection”

And:

"For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.”"

take care, peace
lost_bro

With that said, it is very easy to understand the mechanism being utilize to manipulate the numbers of 'new' infections.

"It is likely that a large number of the daily reported infection numbers are purely due to viral debris." https://www.weltwoche.ch/ausgaben/2020-24/inland/warum-alle-falsch-lagen-die-weltwoche-ausgabe-24-2020.html

Likewise not everyone has the necessary scientific background to scrutinize the plethora of new data/studies which inundate the media on an almost daily basis.

take care, peace
lost_bro
« Last Edit: 2020-07-13, 04:43:15 by lost_bro »

Lost_Bro,

Great input!  Thanks!

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.

Lost_Bro,

Great input!  Thanks!

Good day muDped

You might like this:  It started with the Mask, what's next?:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRLEwDUWMX0

take care, peace
lost_bro

muDped
Are these "new cases" numbers real cases of "infection" with
typical symptoms or simply "Positive test results?"

There is a difference.

When the state officials in Texas, Florida and California are considering reinstating a lock down because there hospitals are nearing capacity in many places the numbers speak for themselves.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/10/houston-coronavirus-emergency-rooms/
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-texas-hospitals-capacity-surge-cases/
https://www.texasobserver.org/covid-19-rural-hospitals-texas/

Anyone could simply google "covid texas hospitals" and get all the current facts however many here prefer to gaslight people. Wait let's try another one "covid Florida hospitals"...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/10/coronavirus-live-updates-us/
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/health/us-coronavirus-tuesday/index.html
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-hospitals-max-out-icu-coronavirus

Oh and look even the populists main source of propaganda Fox News is saying hospital beds are being maxed out and this pandemic is out of control in many area's.

No offence but you people are incompetent and none of your bs is even close to being credible in the real world. Real people are dying devastating real families while you deranged people spread lies. What's wrong with you people, are you on drugs, are you senile or just delusional?.

So let's go there... if your nonsensical claim that the numbers are not real is true then why are so many real sick people flooding the hospitals?. Any idea's?.

Regards
« Last Edit: 2020-07-13, 07:34:53 by Allcanadian »

I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
An old man in his chair....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u047hrU5osw

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

muDped
When the state officials in Texas, Florida and California are considering reinstating a lock down because there hospitals are nearing capacity in many places the numbers speak for themselves.

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/07/10/houston-coronavirus-emergency-rooms/
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/coronavirus-texas-hospitals-capacity-surge-cases/
https://www.texasobserver.org/covid-19-rural-hospitals-texas/

Anyone could simply google "covid texas hospitals" and get all the current facts however many here prefer to gaslight people. Wait let's try another one "covid Florida hospitals"...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/07/10/coronavirus-live-updates-us/
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/07/health/us-coronavirus-tuesday/index.html
https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-hospitals-max-out-icu-coronavirus

Oh and look even the populists main source of propaganda Fox News is saying hospital beds are being maxed out and this pandemic is out of control in many area's.

No offence but you people are incompetent and none of your bs is even close to being credible in the real world. Real people are dying devastating real families while you deranged people spread lies. What's wrong with you people, are you on drugs, are you senile or just delusional?.

So let's go there... if your nonsensical claim that the numbers are not real is true then why are so many real sick people flooding the hospitals?. Any idea's?.

Regards

Well I see the problem now that allcanadian has.  He's using mainstream media (totally controlled by only a few elites and the CIA) as his source of 'truth'.   Nothing could be further from the truth!   Brainwashed comes to mind.   ;)   

The last time it was being reported by MSM hospitals were maxxed out some individual nurses and doctors were reporting they were empty, people were being laid off for lack of work and similar stories.   It seems there are two sides to these stories. 

If I could recall where I saw a video recently of a former top level CIA agent who expleined in detail about the deep state, the shadow government and the difference between those two as well as a lot of info about each I would suggest you watch it Allcanadian.  Maybe someone here knows where that video is at - might even have been mentioned in this thread.    But as another article I read recently on the psychology of 'belief' it is doubtful you will change your mindset.   So I'm probably wasting my time....

A clear logical explanation from a real doctor on Covid-19 and what it is really all about and why there is little need to fear it.  This is the truth of the coronavirus. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQB_nksm5Gc&feature=youtu.be

tExB=qr
What's going on here?

e2's comments look like something written by Donnie Trump...

Anyone here know someone first hand who has had the virus and been hospitalized because of it?

What's going on here?

e2's comments look like something written by Donnie Trump...

Anyone here know someone first hand who has had the virus and been hospitalized because of it?

In my street, there is someone who became very ill but survived.

There was a charming architect up the road who is now six foot under. Does that count?

Group: Ambassador

Sorry to interrupt...are there any year to year comparisons of general Deaths in US population and listed causes ?

I have read so many conflicting reports...but one chart that had shown year to year pneumonia
deaths ....had a tremendous drop [as cause of death]  since Covid arrived... as cause of death cases were logged [a chart I can no longer find]

seeing all _that_ type of data would be very important IMO, people do die ...nobody gets out alive
[yet]

seeing what was cause of death before and what is now called a covid death ? very important IMO
regardless ones politics.

Grumpy, BTW I do know people [family ] who had this ..also one 85 year old bed ridden relative
who needed constant care and they were certain if he got Covid he would be a goner

got sick with Covid ..went to hospital..and just fine now [same as prior].
and one case from a caretaker [40 years old who died at beginning of all of this [actually all
people I know of got very sick in the beginning of this ...I know of no one who has a real sickness or knows anybody who is really sick with Covid at this time...and I talk to people Globally ...daily.

Group: Mad Scientist

Well I see the problem now that allcanadian has.  He's using mainstream media (totally controlled by only a few elites and the CIA) as his source of 'truth'.   Nothing could be further from the truth!   Brainwashed comes to mind.   ;)   

The last time it was being reported by MSM hospitals were maxxed out some individual nurses and doctors were reporting they were empty, people were being laid off for lack of work and similar stories.   It seems there are two sides to these stories. 

If I could recall where I saw a video recently of a former top level CIA agent who expleined in detail about the deep state, the shadow government and the difference between those two as well as a lot of info about each I would suggest you watch it Allcanadian.  Maybe someone here knows where that video is at - might even have been mentioned in this thread.    But as another article I read recently on the psychology of 'belief' it is doubtful you will change your mindset.   So I'm probably wasting my time....

O0 O0

Mags

Sorry to interrupt...are there any year to year comparisons of general Deaths in US population and listed causes ?

The buzzword for searching is "excess deaths".

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

(but, of course, the fruit bats have this base covered; they  will say that this is Fake News generated by the MSM)

tExB=qr
Grumpy, BTW I do know people [family ] who had this ..also one 85 year old bed ridden relative
who needed constant care and they were certain if he got Covid he would be a goner

got sick with Covid ..went to hospital..and just fine now [same as prior].
and one case from a caretaker [40 years old who died at beginning of all of this [actually all
people I know of got very sick in the beginning of this ...I know of no one who has a real sickness or knows anybody who is really sick with Covid at this time...and I talk to people Globally ...daily.

Thanks Chet. 
I also knew several people who were very sick in December of 2019 or January/February of 2020, but none now.

Group: Ambassador

Grumpy
One thing I do wonder about ...people stopped going to Doctors and hospitals for the first half of this year.

terrified of catching Covid...same very susceptible population became much more sedentary and isolated ...[ the couch and social isolation kills more people than smoking now ...info/data reported  prior to Covid pandemic from our health field.

how to model all of those extra risks and consequences [neglect of care] into the mix ?

I am quite surprised there are not many more deaths associated with these very high positive
results...Florida broke records in positive Covid...but only 100 new hospitalizations [yes I know lag ??...
and Florida has biggest geriatric density per capita on Planet [20 million people?

and most suffering from neglect of care since pandemic...and sedentary /social isolation [biggest killers prior to Covid

There really should be many more deaths "NOW" TODAY" from this last 6 months medical neglect and sedentary isolation ...
and add record Covid positive...at least in Florida IMO

Dr. Carrie Madej with important information about The Vaccine.

If you are unable to view the video for any reason, or you
wish to download the video for dissemination use this link.

Dr. Madej shares a good deal of information on the technology
which is being exploited to produce the New Vaccine.

All Technology related to Genetic Modification and RNA/DNA
manipulations including NanoBots is derived from Deep Underground
Black Project collaborations with Alien Entities who are interfacing
with DARPA by means of contractual arrangements which have
existed for more than 80 years.

For those who are students of The Book which has been given us by
Our Creator, we have been expecting this development.  We are now
able to see that we are in the final years of This Age when the decisive
battle between Good and Evil will occur.  What we are experiencing in all
of the "weirdness" of Covid-19 is necessary for us to endure so that
we may see clearly what the Human Races' survival is up against.

What is coming is unlike anything that has ever happened before
to Planet Earth or its Peoples.  It will be more difficult than anything
we've ever faced in the past.  Have Faith, call upon Our Creator for
strength and protection and know that it will not last long.

Death is temporary, do not be fearful; stand up for what is Good.
Resist the Evil with mind and soul while being always peaceful
and empathetic towards all who are deceived.
« Last Edit: 2020-07-14, 02:09:09 by muDped »

Paul
The buzzword for searching is "excess deaths".
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm
(but, of course, the fruit bats have this base covered; they  will say that this is Fake News generated by the MSM)

It's pointless even trying to have a conversation about facts because in there strange little world everything is fake except for whatever comes out of donny trumps fat little mouth. I get it, there probably unemployed and so desperate they would believe anything however real people are being harmed by there lies. To be honest I think they have become so desperate they just don't care how many people die anymore...sad.

It's important to understand that these people gaslighting us are dependent on us lowering ourselves to there child like level. When this does not happen and we stick to the facts and our integrity they have no power over us.

Regards

Quote from: AllCanadian
It's pointless even trying to have a conversation...

The conversation itself isn't pointless unless one has the
expectation of "changing minds" about anything.

Conversation is simply the sharing of opinions.

If it should become a struggle to "change minds" then it
is no longer a "conversation."

Mind Control is a Military Art.  It is often brutal.
Most of us prefer not to go there.

Media Mind Control programs are less brutal but can
be equally effective over a prolonged period of time.
As Mika  Brzezinski  once admitted on television, "our job
is to tell people what to think."

Another look.

Welcome to the World of Cognitive Dissonance!

Minds are changed by Events.  Many Events are coming soon!

Boris Johnson shows all who are able to think critically that he's
really just a puppet on a string.

Will the Good People of England and Wales stand up to
this tyranny?  Hopefully, there are some left who haven't
been completely Trance-Formed by all of the Deception.

We may see this tyranny expand to other areas of the
Planet soon as well.

« Last Edit: 2020-07-14, 02:52:17 by muDped »

muDped
The conversation itself isn't pointless unless one has the
expectation of "changing minds" about anything.

Conversation is simply the sharing of opinions.

If it should become a struggle to "change minds" then it
is no longer a "conversation."

I find that very strange because I am always changing my mind about countless things based on conversations I have with others or hear about. If we cannot change our mind then obviously we are not learning anything new and not making progress.

In fact a majority of my understanding how FE works came about through my conversations with others. They said something which fired up my curiosity, I though about it, experimented and I learned something. You mean to tell me you have never changed your mind or opinion based on a conversation which made you think about something differently?... wow, that's fascinating.

Regards

Quote from: All Canadian
I find that very strange because I am always changing my mind about
countless things based on conversations I have with others or hear about.

If we cannot change our mind then obviously we are not learning anything
new and not making progress.

The point you've just stressed is precisely how we, as humans, were designed
to operate.  We have the ability to "change our minds" when we are ready to
make that "change in our thinking."
  It is the exercise of our ability to Freely
Make Decisions
based upon our reasoning abilities and our internalization of
events which we observe and digest.

Would you say that someone external has "changed your mind" for you?

There are those who want to have that power over you, but they can only
attain that power if you surrender it to them.

Question Everything!  Always seek what is Good and what is Truth.

Changing our mind is something We Ourselves decide to do when it seems proper.

Usually due to our suddenly being able to "see" things that before were hidden by bias,
emotion, or deception.

I should of course add that these are my expressed opinions which may be freely
accepted or rejected. Nobody is under any compulsion to agree with my opinions.
Ever.
« Last Edit: 2020-07-14, 04:06:53 by muDped »

make that "change in our thinking."
  It is the exercise of our ability to Freely
Make Decisions
based upon our reasoning abilities and our internalization of

There are those who want to have that power over you, but they can only
attain that power if you surrender it to them.

Question Everything!  Always seek what is Good and what is Truth.

Changing our mind is something We Ourselves decide to do when it seems proper.

Usually due to our suddenly being able to "see" things that before were hidden by bias,
emotion, or deception.

I should of course add that these are my expressed opinions which may be freely
accepted or rejected. Nobody is under any compulsion to agree with my opinions.
Ever.

Good day muDped

I saw your comment above (Red print) and thought I might as well post this link:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/UMtcN5Z5ViOo/

The above link to the video discusses " H.R.5736 - Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 ".

This amendment to the " Smith-Mundt Act " (aka: United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948) allows for government sponsored propaganda to be 'legally' disseminated within the USA through a number of third party sources including MSM, Internet, Social Media, Hollywood, Newspapers, Magazines etc.

"... provide for the preparation, dissemination, and use of information intended for foreign audiences abroad about the United States, its people, and its policies, through press, publications, radio, motion pictures, the Internet, and other information media, including social media, and through information centers, instructors, and other direct or indirect means of communication."  https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text

The "...and other direct or indirect means of communication." stands out in as much as it is open to interpretation as to what actually constitutes "indirect means of communication". 
Indirect means of communication can be construed as an 'action' with motive, i.e; staging a false flag event.  Something to think about.

Attached 'Connections.png' just so the connections behind the scenes can be fully appreciated.  Five families/corporations own ALL the USA MSM news outlets. All have deep state government connections.

The precursor to the Internet was jump started in the early days of computing history, in 1969 with the U.S. Defense Department's Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET). ARPA-funded researchers developed many of the protocols used for Internet communication today. ...

ARPA Becomes DARPA. The Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) gained a “D” when it was renamed the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in 1972. The Agency's name briefly reverted to ARPA in 1993, only to have the “D” restored in 1996.

And Search browsers were a CIA/NSA funded social experiment in data collection/mass public surveillance.

Enter the  "Intelligence Community Massive Digital Data Systems Initiative" (aka: project MDDS)  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mail.cypherpunks/4CDiW59hS88

"The intelligence community wanted to shape Silicon Valley’s efforts at their inception so they would be useful for homeland security purposes.
To do this, they began reaching out to the scientists at American universities who were creating this supercomputing revolution. These scientists were developing ways to do what no single group of human beings sitting at work stations in the NSA and the CIA could ever hope to do: gather huge amounts of data and make intelligent sense of it." https://qz.com/1145669/googles-true-origin-partly-lies-in-cia-and-nsa-research-grants-for-mass-surveillance/

"The shares were a result of Google's acquisition of Keyhole, Inc, the CIA-funded satellite mapping software now known as Google Earth. ... In 2005 it was said to be funded with about $37 million a year from the CIA."

Original Google document on CIA.gob website:  https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/0001487894

Apparently most do live in a fantasy world devoid of real facts believing in the publicized mainstream narrative brought to you by your friends and their cohorts at the local intelligence agency.

Very interesting time we live in.
« Last Edit: 2020-07-14, 06:40:16 by lost_bro »

Good day muDped

I saw your comment above (Red print) and thought I might as well post this link:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/UMtcN5Z5ViOo/

The above link to the video discusses " H.R.5736 - Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 ".

This amendment to the " Smith-Mundt Act " (aka: United States Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948) allows for government sponsored propaganda to be 'legally' disseminated within the USA through a number of third party sources including MSM, Internet, Social Media, Hollywood, Newspapers, Magazines etc.

"... provide for the preparation, dissemination, and use of information intended for foreign audiences abroad about the United States, its people, and its policies, through press, publications, radio, motion pictures, the Internet, and other information media, including social media, and through information centers, instructors, and other direct or indirect means of communication."  https://www.congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736/text

The "...and other direct or indirect means of communication." stands out in as much as it is open to interpretation as to what actually constitutes "indirect means of communication". 
Indirect means of communication can be construed as an 'action' with motive, i.e; staging a false flag event.  Something to think about.

Attached 'Connections.png' just so the connections behind the scenes can be fully appreciated.  Five families/corporations own ALL the USA MSM news outlets. All have deep state government connections.

The precursor to the Internet was jump started in the early days of computing history, in 1969 with the U.S. Defense Department's Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET). ARPA-funded researchers developed many of the protocols used for Internet communication today. ...

ARPA Becomes DARPA. The Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) gained a “D” when it was renamed the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in 1972. The Agency's name briefly reverted to ARPA in 1993, only to have the “D” restored in 1996.

And Search browsers were a CIA/NSA funded social experiment in data collection/mass public surveillance.

Enter the  "Intelligence Community Massive Digital Data Systems Initiative" (aka: project MDDS)  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mail.cypherpunks/4CDiW59hS88

"The intelligence community wanted to shape Silicon Valley’s efforts at their inception so they would be useful for homeland security purposes.
To do this, they began reaching out to the scientists at American universities who were creating this supercomputing revolution. These scientists were developing ways to do what no single group of human beings sitting at work stations in the NSA and the CIA could ever hope to do: gather huge amounts of data and make intelligent sense of it." https://qz.com/1145669/googles-true-origin-partly-lies-in-cia-and-nsa-research-grants-for-mass-surveillance/

"The shares were a result of Google's acquisition of Keyhole, Inc, the CIA-funded satellite mapping software now known as Google Earth. ... In 2005 it was said to be funded with about $37 million a year from the CIA."

Original Google document on CIA.gob website:  https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/0001487894

Apparently most do live in a fantasy world devoid of real facts believing in the publicized mainstream narrative brought to you by your friends and their cohorts at the local intelligence agency.

Very interesting time we live in.

O0   Thanks lost_bro!   That's the info I knew and wanted to convey but I didn't have all the details memorized.   Good summary.

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Hillary Clinton says the United States must 'be ready' for the possibility that Donald Trump will not 'go quietly' from the White House if he loses in November and may blame mail-in votes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8520363/Hillary-Clinton-says-ready-possibility-Trump-not-quietly.html

The article is pretty self explanatory, the comments enlightening as few people seem to believe the Democrats won't use mail in voting to steal the election.

With cheating by electronic voting no longer an option due to NSA COIN intervention, illegal immigrants and vote by mail fraud is all they got left... one can't help but notice the timing of the Coronavirus pandemic is perfect to attempt to justify this desperate last chance strategy.

Voter ID is more important than ever and it is self evident why the Democrats resist this at every opportunity.

Do Americans want to return to a Republic with a strong Constitution and a Bill of Rights, or descend into anarchy ? In an honest election I have no doubt the Constitution would prevail but the Democrats and the deep state want to avoid exposure of their crimes against humanity... It doesn't matter what your personal opinion of Donald Trump is, if you want a return to the Republic and the Constitution you vote Republican and expose mail in vote fraud for what it is, an attempted coup!

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

tExB=qr

muDped
make that "change in our thinking."  It is the exercise of our ability to Freely
Make Decisions based upon our reasoning abilities and our internalization of

In many respects seeing how desperate some people are to convince me there false beliefs are true despite the facts has changed my way of thinking. I never want to become that desperate or hopeless so I have learned to accept they are who they are despite the facts of any given matter. In fact there way of thinking has caused me to do exactly the opposite and discard many of my own beliefs as untenable.

I was also kept up at night worrying about this pandemic however now I see that nature will do whatever it wants and it's completely out of my control. As a naturalist I had to question why I thought we ever had any real control over nature when we do not so far as time is concerned. This is only one pandemic, a minor one and there will be many more far worse because natural law demands it. So be it.

I have come to realize this chaos many get off on only breeds more chaos where I would rather move in the opposite direction back towards nature. It's strange how I was once at peace, looked to nature and found so many new answers and insight. Then somehow I got sucked into the chaos and degenerate behavior of society which seems so self-destructive. I have come to the conclusion that if they wish to destroy themselves then they own that not me.

My new way of thinking is more in line with natural law and natural selection. It begs the question, does nature select us or do we simply choose not to participate in the chaos and move forward on our own path?. So yes nature has changed my mind.

Regards

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-09-24, 20:59:20