PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-09-24, 21:40:51
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 44574 times)

evolvingape
Hillary Clinton says the United States must 'be ready' for the possibility that Donald Trump will not 'go quietly' from the White House if he loses in November and may blame mail-in votes

Uhm, you do understand trump has said publicly that he wants to serve multiple terms like Putin, will not accept mail in votes as valid despite the pandemic and basically told his followers to revolt if he loses the next election for any reason, lol. Maybe it might help if you got down on your knees and licked trumps boots, clean jack boots and a winning attitude are a must in my opinion.

Regards

---------------------------
I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

Group: Tinkerer

It is likely that the Covid-19 family of pathogens/mutations may have
been strategically pre-positioned well in advance of the Plandemic
in order that they may be incrementally released as required to
sustain the Plandemic and prolong the Societal Collapse process.

The chaotic and violently destructive demonstration/protests were
obviously organized in advance and pre-positioned to await the
trigger event needed to activate.  Obama's "civilian army" of
revolutionaries recruited and paid to perform well.

Very strange times indeed.  All being engineered and coordinated.

Lost_Bro,

Again, excellent research on Propaganda and how our governments
assure that it will be utilized to accomplish the agenda.

A fearful and angry population is easily Mind Controlled to bring about
desired Behavior Modifications of Compliance and Docility through Fear
and Intimidation.  The numbers who are sufficiently "awake" to resist
are typically small and made targets for "Neutralization."

It seems that Evil has won the day;  at least for a time.

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

muDped
A fearful and angry population is easily Mind Controlled to bring about
desired Behavior Modifications of Compliance and Docility through Fear
and Intimidation.  The numbers who are sufficiently "awake" to resist
are typically small and made targets for "Neutralization."

I would agree and it works both ways... who do you see at all those trump rallies?.
Why it's a sea of grey hair and super sized stretchy pants with red suspenders to boot. All those elderly people deathly afraid the future left them behind and it has. Angry at the world because people no longer buy into there outdated beliefs and do as there told. I do not see power I see desperation and despair as the world we knew slowly disappears. 

The chaotic and violently destructive demonstration/protests were
obviously organized in advance and pre-positioned to await the
trigger event needed to activate.  Obama's "civilian army" of
revolutionaries recruited and paid to perform well.

When donny trump loses the next election I'm sure were going to see more than a few little demonstrations. There talking civil war not demonstrations, murdering there own countrymen to seize power just like Adolf and friends. Meanwhile your all flustered about a bunch of tree hugging millennial's, is this a joke?. Your kidding right, or are you deathly afraid they might run up and try to hug you?, lmao. Where do you people get this nonsense because you seem to be living in the land of fairy tales and unicorns.

I think you may be in the wrong forum... the the bat shit crazy conspiracy forum is next door, lol.

Regards

tExB=qr
There going to vaccinate everyone against pathogens carried by aliens that we are going to become in contact with in the next year or so.  Our government has been in contact with them for decades.

They are putting this alien vaccination in with the COVID-19 that everyone will be getting.
Not enough people were getting the flue shots so they had to create a new, more threatening virus.

Every so often they will say you lost immunity and you have to get a booster so they can vaccinate you again.

There going to vaccinate everyone against pathogens carried by aliens that we are going to become in contact with in the next year or so.  Our government has been in contact with them for decades.

They are putting this alien vaccination in with the COVID-19 that everyone will be getting.
Not enough people were getting the flue shots so they had to create a new, more threatening virus.

Every so often they will say you lost immunity and you have to get a booster so they can vaccinate you again.
Might I respectfully trouble you for evidence for what, on the face of it, appears childish nonsense?

tExB=qr
Might I respectfully trouble you for evidence for what, on the face of it, appears childish nonsense?

I made it up.

A stroll down memory lane:

Tools for future use.

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.

Where our World is going and why.

The Deep State is desperately using every trick in its book to
bring about the "Change" it has been planning for centuries.

It will be very uncomfortable but necessary for all of us to
experience their PLAN in order to realize how EVIL operates.

In order to realize how something Horribly Evil can be made
to look Good.  How the People can be deceived into welcoming
it into their future.

The Human Mind is a terrible thing to waste.

muDped
The Deep State is desperately using every trick in its book to
bring about the "Change" it has been planning for centuries.

No, I believe that would be the millennial's who are basically our children or grandchildren bringing about change.

It's very strange because the far right are always talking about how brave and strong they are but then completely lose there shit over a 16 year old Swedish girl in pigtails named Greta. I mean all red in the face, hot and bothered, foaming at the mouth over... a little girl. I thought it was hilarious because all I had to say was "how about that Greta" and watch the mayhem unfold, lmao.

What is it with you hard right conspiracy people and teenagers and why do you think there "chaotic and violently destructive" or "evil"?. It's almost like some kind of strange twisted fetish concerning young people in my opinion. Why not just say you disagree then use your words to explain why, why all the drama?. Donny trump has the best words, big, beautiful and quite fantastic words... I'm sure you could find some?.

Just not "Covfefe", that's kind of an embarrassing word, lol.

Regards

Quote from: All Canadian
Just not "Covfefe", that's kind of an embarrassing word, lol.

It does have meaning, actually. C.C

And, it was used brilliantly in a tweet! 8)

COVFEFE Act :o

tExB=qr
Check this out: Coronavirus hospital data will now be sent to Trump administration instead of CDC

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/14/politics/trump-administration-coronavirus-hospital-data-cdc/index.html

I get the feeling that Trump doesn't want to be re-elected, but they are forcing him to stay in office for another term.

It's pathetic that Sloppy Joe is the best candidate the Dem's can come up with.

grumpy,  you do realize the CDC is almost completely made up of former Big Pharma boys.   They control it and the FDA.   So having hospitals bypass the CDC which I've read has been tampering with the numbers is a smart move and likely to show more accurate numbers. 

I made it up.

Sorry for not picking up on that.

The problem is that there are plenty, not far away,  who would happily believe stuff that is even more improbable.

Quote from: All Canadian
No, I believe that would be the millennial's who are basically our
children or grandchildren bringing about change.

Well, it is a certainty that "someone" is working at bringing
about "change" in a very destructive manner.

Insights

Insights II

Furthermore, it isn't spontaneous.  It is managed.

A very accurate analysis of what the Covid-19 International
Coordinated Response has been about as well as a sterling
example of how the People have made their voices heard.

We've already seen what is coming.  It was tried before, perhaps
as a "trial run" to work out any problems or oversights.  The World
wasn't quite ready for it then so it has been finely tuned for now.
« Last Edit: 2020-07-16, 05:14:50 by muDped »

tExB=qr
Sorry for not picking up on that.

The problem is that there are plenty, not far away,  who would happily believe stuff that is even more improbable.

I posted that to make fun of some of these ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Grumpy
I posted that to make fun of some of these ridiculous conspiracy theories.

The conspiracy theories are ridiculous and serve to deflect the attention away from donny trumps gross incompetence in handling Covid. First it was China, then the WHO and now Fauci.

The lesson here is that there is no low too low for donny and everyone get's thrown under the bus... including the American people.

muDped
Well, it is a certainty that "someone" is working at bringing
about "change" in a very destructive manner.

How convenient that everyone gets thrown under the bus except for poor donny trump and friends in your strange little world. Donny is always the poor victim always whining and crying about every little thing 24/7 on twitter, lol. It's kind of pathetic to be honest and he sounds like a 6 year old.

Gaslighting 101, always pretend to be the poor little victim as you screw everyone else over, lol.

Personally I think the real kicker will be when everyone finds out most of those trillions of dollars of Covid funds eventually ended up in donny trump and friends bank accounts, lol.

Regards

« Last Edit: 2020-07-16, 16:51:05 by Allcanadian »

It is too soon to properly evaluate the question of incompetence.

More will be revealed in the coming weeks/months about the
questions we all have and the motives behind current events.

What is encouraging is that there is a growing resistance to the
Evil which has taken hold of America and the World.

People are beginning to "see" what has been hidden.  They're
beginning to notice the weirdness and expressing a new interest
in finding Truth.

The Story is yet a few chapters away from its conclusion.

Speaking of The Story, here is more about Bill Gates and his PLAN:

Bill Gates launching "Trust Stamp" in West Africa.

"Pandemic Two" will be more deadly.

And now, to the heart of The Story:

When will the Madness end?

Quote from: The Article
My thought then was that the evidence of the extremely discriminatory impact of the virus on
plus-70 people with underlying conditions would cause a sudden realization that this virus was
behaving like a normal virus. We were not all going to die. We would use rationality and reopen.
I recall writing that with a sense of confidence that the media would report the new study and
the panic would end.

I was preposterously wrong, along with my four-month-old feeling that all of this stuff would
stop on Monday. The psychiatrist I met in New York was correct: the drug of fear had already
invaded the public mind. Once there, it takes a very long time to recover. This is made far
worse by politics, which has only fed the beast of fear. This is the most politicized disease in
history, and doing so has done nothing to help manage it and much to make it all vastly worse.

We’ve learned throughout this ordeal that despite our technology, our knowledge, our history
of building prosperity and peace, we are no smarter than our ancestors and, by some
measures, not as smart as our parents and grandparents. The experience with COVID has
caused a mass reversion to the superstitions and panics that sporadically defined the human
experience of ages past.

Eventually, people have and do come to their senses, but it is as Mackay said: people “go mad
in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.”

Florida Department of Health saboteurs are RIGGING coronavirus test results
« Last Edit: 2020-07-17, 01:12:59 by muDped »

In the news...
New covid infection cases:
United states - over 70,000
Canada- 259

Someone should have listened to the experts and this is beyond embarrassing. Thank God Canada closed the border to keep those crazy Americans out.

Not to worry AC.  Those "New Covid Infection Cases" are
made up numbers derived from a "Test" which was never
intended to be used for "diagnostic purposes" because it
doesn't even test for the presence of Covid-19 or any other
"virus."

But of course, even cursory research would have revealed
that to you.  It is the job of the "Media" to assure that you
drink their swill while being convinced that it is "truth"
simply because they say so.

In due time you'll figure it all out.  Have faith!  You were given
a very capable mind to honestly examine the deceptive claims.
Once you've reclaimed it from the brainwash fog that has
temporarily captured it, all will be good!

The Human Mind is a very powerful thing once set free!

For some strange reason the Hospitals still have no new
cases of symptom plagued patients.

This hysteria is ALL about the "election."

Bon Appetit!

And now this:

The Voice of Evil has Spoken.  Resistance is Futile.

Comply or be Exterminated!

« Last Edit: 2020-07-17, 20:50:28 by muDped »

Not to worry AC.  Those "New Covid Infection Cases" are
made up numbers derived from a "Test" which was never
intended to be used for "diagnostic purposes" because it
doesn't even test for the presence of Covid-19 or any other
"virus."

But of course, even cursory research would have revealed
that to you.  It is the job of the "Media" to assure that you
drink their swill while being convinced that it is "truth"
simply because they say so.

In due time you'll figure it all out.  Have faith!  You were given
a very capable mind to honestly examine the deceptive claims.
Once you've reclaimed it from the brainwash fog that has
temporarily captured it, all will be good!

The Human Mind is a very powerful thing once set free!

For some strange reason the Hospitals still have no new
cases of symptom plagued patients.

This hysteria is ALL about the "election."

Bon Appetit!

And now this:

The Voice of Evil has Spoken.  Resistance is Futile.

Comply or be Exterminated!

Very well said muDped.   So good I'm saving it to my Coronavirus info folder ;)   

Allcanadian - it would seem obvious you have TDS - Trump derangement syndrome.   He has done more good for the U.S. and especially black and Hispanic people than Obama or any other U.S. president in the last 50 years.   Just which MSM news source is brainwashing you?

The Human Mind, once freed, is a Beautiful Thing to behold!

Sandra Gwynne, a Canadian, tells it like it is!

Yes, a Beautiful Thing!

For Allcanadian:  President Trump’s former campaign manager Brad Parscale called the media a “criminal network” on Friday and vowed to keep fighting alongside Trump after being replaced this week with veteran GOP operative Bill Stepien.

“The media is a criminal network that has very few honest people. They have zero intention to tell the truth. I have seen so many live in fear of a negative story,” Parscale wrote on Twitter. “I am happy I get to continue to fight with @realDonaldTrump against America’s biggest enemy, the media!”

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-09-24, 21:40:51