PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-09-24, 22:44:04
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 44633 times)

Group: Tinkerer

---------------------------
The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

tExB=qr

A New Study reveals how 5G Radiation Affects our Bodies

Doctor Thomas Cowan provides insights into the Human Response
to Radio Frequency Radiation

Dog Poet with thoughts about Covid-19 and Trump

Quote from: Dog Poet
...materially powerful forces, have been conjoined with fellow travelers in a nonstop effort to remove him as
president since the day he was elected. One can say that the entire COVID-HOAX is designed to do what all
of the other efforts, so far, have failed to do. It is a lot more likely to succeed as it attacks his greatest
strength which ‘was’ the economy. These ruthless psychopaths care not at all about ruining the lives of the
financial heartbeat of America; small business owners, the Mom and Pop operations and all of the
entrepreneurial efforts for which America is justifiably recognized as the best in the world.

Many are beginning to realize that the American Dream is gone.

It was a Coordinated, Collaborated effort.  The "Reset."
« Last Edit: 2020-07-27, 03:15:59 by muDped »

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.

tExB=qr
I know twp people who went to get tested for COVID-19.

They filled out the paperwork, but they got tired of waiting and left before being tested.

Three days later they got a call that they were both positive.

tExB=qr

MuDped made a good post linking the 5G fake news with trump.

Trump was completely incompetent in his handling of the covid pandemic and needs a patsy to throw under the bus. They also have a problem with China and there superior technology and cheaper manufacturing.

So they probably fabricated the fake 5G story to distract from trump's complete incompetence and to demonize China for not only Covid but also there technology, win-win.

New covid numbers say it's spreading fast in most places again with 4% mortality. Present global deaths are near 16 million however a 4% global mortality equals 280 million dead. The present U.S. deaths due to Covid are 149,000 however the total at 4% mortality would be 13 million.

So this party is just getting started and it's probably going to get much worse. This is supported by the stock market tanking again as investors flee a broken economy on life support. I sold all my stocks last week just before the big crash.

Regards

I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

MuDped made a good post linking the 5G fake news with trump.

Trump was completely incompetent in his handling of the covid pandemic and needs a patsy to throw under the bus. They also have a problem with China and there superior technology and cheaper manufacturing.

So they probably fabricated the fake 5G story to distract from trump's complete incompetence and to demonize China for not only Covid but also there technology, win-win.

New covid numbers say it's spreading fast in most places again with 4% mortality. Present global deaths are near 16 million however a 4% global mortality equals 280 million dead. The present U.S. deaths due to Covid are 149,000 however the total at 4% mortality would be 13 million.

So this party is just getting started and it's probably going to get much worse. This is supported by the stock market tanking again as investors flee a broken economy on life support. I sold all my stocks last week just before the big crash.

Regards

Just because one hair brained 5G - Coronavirus document wasn't good does not mean there is no relationship between the two.   There is a lot of evidence that 5G is detrimental to health and relationships to oxygen reduction in cells.   

e2matrix
Just because one hair brained 5G - Coronavirus document wasn't good does not mean there is no relationship between the two.

Nor does it imply there ever was a relationship. In fact it implies nothing of substance.

There is a lot of evidence that 5G is detrimental to health and relationships to oxygen reduction in cells.   

This sounds like false cause and speculation in presuming that because 5G may be detrimental to health and may also have a relationship to oxygen reduction in cells that it has any relationship with Covid-19. That is like saying I breath air and Covid may be airborne, as I walk down the street with people who may be infected with Covid... therefore air and streets may cause Covid.

Regards

Some People are very sensitive to Radio Frequency Radiation, particularly
the Microwave Frequencies and WiFi.  When I am near a WiFi Server set
to a high power level I'll get headaches.  I do have one WiFi device that
I use occasionally about 40 feet from my server so I set the server to
the lowest Power option which is 20 milliWatts which I can seemingly
tolerate.

My Android TV Box does have Ethernet Input so I intend to wire it to
the Server, then I can disable WiFi completely.  While I was in the Navy
we had frequent training sessions on the Hazards of Radio Frequency
Emissions, its bodily effects and symptoms of distress.  That is why I
do not have a CellPhone or any other portable device which generates
Radio Frequency transmissions. 

Some People are very sensitive to Radio Frequency Radiation, particularly
the Microwave Frequencies and WiFi.  When I am near a WiFi Server set
to a high power level I'll get headaches.

There is plenty of concern about these radiations and health in general and and some anecdotal cases - see below -

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0026/69344/radiation_research_trust.pdf

but no suggestions that it causes (as opposed to aggravates) certain conditions, e.g. coronavirus. THIS DISTINCTION IS VITAL. And of course, the above relates to 2G and 3G, as does the year 2000 report of Prof William Stewart, who urged the "precautionary principle".

tExB=qr
5G Wireless Communication and Health Effects—A Pragmatic Review Based on Available Studies Regarding 6 to 100 GHz

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6765906/

There was no consistent relationship between power density, exposure duration, or frequency, and exposure effects. The available studies do not provide adequate and sufficient information for a meaningful safety assessment, or for the question about non-thermal effects. There is a need for research regarding local heat developments on small surfaces, e.g., skin or the eye, and on any environmental impact. Our quality analysis shows that for future studies to be useful for safety assessment, design and implementation need to be significantly improved.

5G APOCOLYPSE - THE EXTINCTION EVENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBpZFqR6Qzk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol3tAxnNccY

A full length documentary exposing the 5G existential threat to humanity in a way we never imagined possible! Please SHARE this as widely as you feel drawn...use it to target your local bureaucrats, technocrats, health practitioners, local and federal government agencies and more than anything else...your family and friends. Featuring in this film: weapons development experts, biologists, molecular & cellular biologists, blood microscopists, activists, as well as good leaders out there on the frontline. We know what this technology is - we know how it was conceived and we know where it is intended to take people and planet. We are drawing the line here....and we are doing so with the full fire of consciousness.

https://www.electricsense.com/14645/emf-dangers-cover-up/

The landmark study from the National Toxicology Program of the US Department of Health and Human Services concluded that there is “clear evidence” that radiation from cell phones causes cancer [4,5].

There are close to 6,000 scientific, peer-reviewed research papers showing a strong correlation between electromagnetic radiation and a host of diseases and disorders.

4. National Toxicology Program. “Cell Phone Radio Frequency Radiation,” from the rat and mouse studies, November, 2018. Retrieved from https://www.niehs.nih.gov/news/newsroom/releases/2018/november1/index.cfm

5. Environmental Health Trust. “Clear Evidence Of Cancer Concludes U.S. National Toxicology Program Expert Panel On Cell Phone Radiation,” March 2018 Retrieved from https://ehtrust.org/clear-evidence-of-cancer-concludes-the-expert-panel-to-the-us-national-toxicology-program-on-cell-phone-radiation-study-findings/

https://www.change.org/p/leah-presley-stop-5g

----------------
The landmark study from the National Toxicology Program of the US Department of Health and Human Services concluded that there is “clear evidence” that radiation from cell phones causes cancer [4,5].

There are close to 6,000 scientific, peer-reviewed research papers showing a strong correlation between electromagnetic radiation and a host of diseases and disorders.

4. National Toxicology Program. “Cell Phone Radio Frequency Radiation,” from the rat and mouse studies, November, 2018. Retrieved from https://www.niehs.nih.gov/news/newsroom/releases/2018/november1/index.cfm

5. Environmental Health Trust. “Clear Evidence Of Cancer Concludes U.S. National Toxicology Program Expert Panel On Cell Phone Radiation,” March 2018 Retrieved from https://ehtrust.org/clear-evidence-of-cancer-concludes-the-expert-panel-to-the-us-national-toxicology-program-on-cell-phone-radiation-study-findings/

The above is from :  https://www.electricsense.com/14645/emf-dangers-cover-up/
 Please sign the petition below to stop the 5G rollout:

https://www.change.org/p/leah-presley-stop-5g

tExB=qr
go back and read some of the actual studies and not someone else's interpretation of them

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/cellular-phone-towers.html

What they say about cell phone towers

So far, neither IARC nor the NTP have classified the cancer-causing potential of RF waves from cell phone towers specifically. However, some other agencies have commented on cell tower safety.

The US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has said this about cell phone towers near homes or schools:

“[R]adiofrequency emissions from antennas used for cellular and PCS [personal communications service] transmissions result in exposure levels on the ground that are typically thousands of times below safety limits. These safety limits were adopted by the FCC based on the recommendations of expert organizations and endorsed by agencies of the Federal Government responsible for health and safety. Therefore, there is no reason to believe that such towers could constitute a potential health hazard to nearby residents or students.”

Whenever I think I want to believe something I use the ... take it to the bank test.

Sure the banks are ruthless profiteers however when we go in to apply for a loan or mortgage they want to see real proof of our claim and collateral to back it up. They simply do not buy the bs being peddled on the internet, in politics or business and demand tangible proof which I can respect.

Now imagine we walked into a bank peddling the conspiracy theory that 5G causes Covid-19 and wanted money to spread the word. Do you think they would buy it?, well no because it's nonsense and they would probably start laughing out loud because it's absurd. So we should understand that most of these fallacies and conspiracy theories being peddled on the internet as entertainment have little value in the real world.

I get it, it's fun to get all worked up and pretend we know more than everyone else because we read something however at the end of the day if it isn't real and verifiable then it's just speculation, little more. I like Grumpy's attitude because he seems to be old school like myself and people who work for a living and tend to get there hands dirty doing it have a better appreciation for facts vs bs in my opinion.

You want to know who a man is or where he has been you don't look at the size of his wallet but his hands. They tell the tale of all the hardship he has endured, all the mistakes he has made and the tangible work he alone accomplished with his own two hands. Battle scars, I can respect that...

Regards

Although Sweden was hammered with lots of bad publicity by the
MainStream Media for their refusal to go Lockstep with the Lockdowns,
it turns out that what they did was Right!

While most of The West was going insane with Hysteria, Sweden
maintained their Cool and proved that Good Science has merit.

go back and read some of the actual studies and not someone else's interpretation of them

https://www.cancer.org/cancer/cancer-causes/radiation-exposure/cellular-phone-towers.html

What they say about cell phone towers

So far, neither IARC nor the NTP have classified the cancer-causing potential of RF waves from cell phone towers specifically. However, some other agencies have commented on cell tower safety.

The US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has said this about cell phone towers near homes or schools:

“[R]adiofrequency emissions from antennas used for cellular and PCS [personal communications service] transmissions result in exposure levels on the ground that are typically thousands of times below safety limits. These safety limits were adopted by the FCC based on the recommendations of expert organizations and endorsed by agencies of the Federal Government responsible for health and safety. Therefore, there is no reason to believe that such towers could constitute a potential health hazard to nearby residents or students.”

Too funny grumpy.   cancer.org main page - pushing vaccines.   That should tell any intelligent person this site is part of the big Pharma cartel's bullshit about the actual causes of cancer and other diseases as well as all the wrong ways to deal with them.

e2matrix
Too funny grumpy.   cancer.org main page - pushing vaccines.   That should tell any intelligent person this site is part of the big Pharma cartel's bullshit about the actual causes of cancer and other diseases as well as all the wrong ways to deal with them.

Ah, the old, if you don't agree with me then you must be part of the conspiracy shtick, lol.

My wife must also be part of the big Pharma cartel's massive conspiracy against me because we seldom agree on anything, yet I love her unconditionally. It sounds to me like you need to get out more, go for a walk, find a hobby like fishing which is awesome. They say fishing is a sport but not really because generally only the small somewhat immature fish ever take the bait, kind of like conspiracy theories.

Regards

Germany is reporting the "Second Wave" is already there.

Interesting comment by Activisor follows the article.

Quote from: All Canadian
Ah, the old, if you don't agree with me then you must be part of the conspiracy shtick, lol.

A good and really effective Conspiracy involves only a few People at the top of the
Power structure.  The Action Plan is highly Compartmentalized to assure that the
99% who are paid to "do their jobs" in support of the Plan know nothing about it at
all.

About 50% of what are considered "Conspiracy Theories" are fakes created and
promulgated by The Establishment to muddy the waters.  Propaganda.

Credible "Conspiracy Theories" are revealed by "insiders" and "Truthers" who have
intimate knowledge.  These "theories" nearly always become "fact."  Truth.

Example:  "Most Government Operations are Conspiracies."

Will be ridiculed by Media and Government until it is proven to be True.

Then it will be a "Conspiracy Fact."

Canada is "ruled" by Conspirators too.

tExB=qr
US officials: Russia behind spread of virus disinformation

https://apnews.com/3acb089e6a333e051dbc4a465cb68ee1

Interesting report link Grumpy.

The Empire is crumbling under its own weight and, as Orwell predicted,
goes Looney Tunes desperately to hide the Truth.  Propaganda is easily
identified by certain characteristics, chief among them repetition of the
"party line." 

The Covid-19 PsyOp has, sadly, been too effective owing to the fact that
Americans have been so "dumbed down" they have lost the ability to
question or to even think critically.

The Censorship has had the desired effect in stimulating Behavior Modification
including whole hog support for Lockdown, Masking and Social Distancing.
Any who disagree are looked at with real Hatred.  The American who once
functioned fully at the Adult Level is no more.  Fear, repeated endlessly, has
done its job.  Deceiving People is so very easy once they've bought in to the
Ideology;  they've been bamboozled by Fake News, Fake Science, Fake Medicine
and Magnified Fear.  Welcoming the New Normal as their savior.

Here is a prime example of the Truth which has just been censored.

MuDped
Here is a prime example of the Truth which has just been censored.

No offense but those doctors don't sound very credible in my opinion.

Most are using false analogies and fallacies to support there opinion. For example one doctor said Sweden should be used as an example of what the U.S. should do. Well they tried that and now there infection rate jumped to 70,000 a day because ... the U.S. is not Sweden. Sweden has a completely different culture, there much more socially responsible, mostly rural and have a drastically smaller population. Sweden is similar to Canada which is why are numbers are low as well.

In my opinion the numbers tell the real story, U.S. 4.4 million infected, Brazil 2.4 million, India 1.5 million and Russia 0.8 million. All of these countries with the most infected people were listening to bs propaganda from there populist leaders and not the real medical experts. They demonized there experts for no other reason than petty politics and now people are dying in droves. The numbers don't lie but the politicians do.

I mean if there so smart and have it all figured out then why have the the populist leaders done such an absolutely pathetic job in controlling the pandemic?. So in my opinion it's a gross incompetence issue based on the results. If my employees were this incompetent I wouldn't reward them by extending there term or listen to there nonsensical excuses I would fire them and find better people. It's just common sense.

“To 'choose' dogma and faith over doubt and experience is to throw out the ripening vintage and to reach greedily for the Kool-Aid.”
― Christopher Hitchens

Regards

The Authentic Front Line Doctors who are actually treating Covid-19
infections with Verpies' Very Effective Protocol have explained why
the so-called Infection Numbers are meaningless.  The Tests are
flawed and are not designed for Diagnosis but are never-the-less
used for Propaganda Purposes to Amplify the FEAR.

If you believe the Establishment Infection Numbers have meaning
is that because of some BIAS or is it because of some FEAR?

The ONLY numbers which have any meaning are FATALITY Numbers.
And then only if they are really Covid-19 fatalities and not the fake
numbers the Establishment has been providing to Magnify Fear.

Are you certain that you watched the Entire Video?

Front Line Doctors who are actually treating patients to preserve
their lives are reporting cures. If treated early and properly
(HCQ + Zinc + Appropriate Antibiotic) with low doses of HCQ
the recovery and survival rate is near 100%

The Doctors who are treating patients ethically and properly are
being silenced by the Establishment.  Why is that the case?

Why does the Establishment want you to be FEARFUL?

Why does the Establishment want you to think that the Censorship
is for your protection?

Follow the money.  The Evil is real.  The deception is deadly.

Why does the Establishment  want you dead?

Think Critically.  Question More.  Learn to recognize Propaganda.

Those who insist upon being deceived because it "feels better"
will never-the-less have their eyes opened in due time.  Those
who are not able to see the deception will eventually see it as
the Evil works its Magic.  In the End it will all be Good.

Even the "Blind" will be made to "See."

The questions you're asking yourself as you reason through
the conflicting "information" are good questions.  Obviously
you have no experience with elected officials as they go about
their "duties."  You haven't yet seen the corruption up close
and personal.  You may even doubt that corruption even exists
in government.  You may doubt that politicians have allegiances
and agendas which run counter to their oaths;  that they have
"secret bosses" who tell them what to do and when to do it.

If that is the case then you can't believe it until you "see" it.

Be patient.  You will see it soon.
« Last Edit: 2020-07-29, 10:33:51 by muDped »

tExB=qr

tExB=qr
Face masks are thwarting even the best facial recognition algorithms, study finds

https://www.cnet.com/news/face-masks-are-thwarting-even-the-best-facial-recognition-algorithms-study-finds/

Facial recognition researchers have been compiling photos of people wearing face masks as data for its algorithms to learn from -- in some cases, without people's knowledge.

Facial recognition adapts to a mask-wearing public

https://gcn.com/articles/2020/06/03/facial-recognition-masks.aspx

Researchers at Wuhan University in China compiled and posted to GitHub a larger dataset that consists of 5,000 cleaned and labeled images of masked faces of 525 different individuals, along with images of 90,000 unmasked faces.

Based on the masked face dataset, developers will be able to build face detection and recognition algorithms to help identify people wearing masks traveling in and out of communities or facilities that require identity verification.  Additionally, they said, facial security checks at train stations and other checkpoints can be upgraded to detect pedestrians wearing masks. Based on the constructed datasets, the eye-focused masked face recognition model they designed and trained has an identification accuracy over 95%, they said.

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-09-24, 22:44:04