PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-09-22, 16:15:12
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 44022 times)
Group: Experimentalist

You don't need to risk your life with HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE.

Zinc does all the heavy lifting.

No risk Grumpy, my sister in law has Lupus and has been on hydroxychloroquine for years.

The risk was in the hoax tests they were using 10 to 100 times the regular dose... on people in the last stages of life.

A tiny bit of Hydroxychloroqune and a zinc supplement, at the first stage of the virus, kills the virus immediately.

Ron

Which salt?
What dose?

A tiny bit of Hydroxychloroqune and a zinc supplement, at the first stage of the virus, kills the virus immediately.

It is like the pill you have to take five minutes before the pain starts. Take it earlier or later, it will not help. The timing seems to be pretty tricky.

Whatever you do with this wonder cure it will be self fulfilling. If you die, you took it to late. And if you live because it was not the Coronavirus that made you sick or because you were young and strong enough, it was of course this cure.

By the way, how much is "a bit of Hydroxychloroquine". I also see a problem of dosis. A little bit more or a little bit less and it will not help.

Greetings, Conrad

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Which salt?
What dose?

https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/sd/pii/S1201971220304410?token=5AEAD492A4680E71858604022F64D61E565AB14D0490BF7D2D15FAB8C572368D869D67D7CD3019F71DB94C21E710A471

Case 1: 209mg per day, zinc citrate
Case 2: 161mg per day, zinc citrate
Case 3: 138mg per day, zinc (citrate?) (note she was also on HCQ initially)
Case 4: 150mg per day, zinc (citrate?)

Personally, I take 50mg zinc glycinate daily because this salt doesn't make me nauseated.
I have a bottle of Zinc picolinate as a reserve in case I run out of the other one.

https://reader.elsevier.com/reader/sd/pii/S1201971220304410?token=5AEAD492A4680E71858604022F64D61E565AB14D0490BF7D2D15FAB8C572368D869D67D7CD3019F71DB94C21E710A471

Personally, I take 50mg zinc glycinate daily because this salt doesn't make me nauseated.
I have a bottle of Zinc picolinate as a reserve in case I run out of the other one.
Interesting. I was once prescribed zinc orotate by an Indian ayurvedic practitioner and was wondering if it would come up again.

Grumpy,

Chloroquine is a Zinc iionophore, explained very well here... (up to the 5 minute mark at least, but read as much as you want to)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnZI4i8vf4E

Ron

It is like the pill you have to take five minutes before the pain starts. Take it earlier or later, it will not help. The timing seems to be pretty tricky.

Whatever you do with this wonder cure it will be self fulfilling. If you die, you took it to late. And if you live because it was not the Coronavirus that made you sick or because you were young and strong enough, it was of course this cure.

By the way, how much is "a bit of Hydroxychloroquine". I also see a problem of dosis. A little bit more or a little bit less and it will not help.

Greetings, Conrad

Take it before if you like, there is some indication that it is a prophylactic.

don't make fun of my posts... they are intended to spur your research.

Ron

Quote from: Conrad Elektro
MudPed and ronee will get a golden face mask for their countless contributions.

The face mask will hopefully slow down their not really necessary utterances.

May be MudPed needs two gas tight face masks to slow him down a bit.

Thank you for the recognition Conrad!  Very kind of you.

Simply trying to keep open a doorway that Censorship is trying to close.

In the Tradition of George Orwell.

Something is very wrong about how the Covid-19 Hysteria is being managed.

Political Decisions have been made, non-Scientifically, which are destroying
an economy and a culture.  Evil is at work.

People are very fearful and are beginning to feel hopeless.  Wondering why
governments seem to have gone insane.

Government by Fear is a terrible thing.  Thousands are dying needlessly.

Why?

---------------------------
The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

Greetings, Conrad

Well since you ask...

Dr Zelenko statistics - 699 cases / 0 deaths = 0% death rate patients treated with three drug regimen

1- hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days

2- azithromycin 500mg once a day for five days

3- zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for five days

Ron

It appears that zinc will not become intracellular very easily without a zinc ionophore.  The epigallocatechin-3-gallate found in green tea seems to be a good zinc ionophore.  I've just ordered some.

Dave

tExB=qr
I've been using quercetin for a few years now.  It is also a zinc ionophore.

I've been using quercetin for a few years now.  It is also a zinc ionophore.

I have been taking quercetin since I learned of its zinc ionophore activity.  However, looking at the comparisons of quercetin vs the EGCG found in green tea, it appears quercetin is a rather weak Zn-I.  The fluorescent particles are intracellular zinc.

QCT - Quercetin
EGCG - epigallocatechin-3-gallate
CQ - pyrithione and clioquinol

Dave

« Last Edit: 2020-08-05, 17:11:41 by web000x »

tExB=qr
Quercetin has other benefits, being a zinc ionophore is coincidental.

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.

Madness in Melbourne

Comments at page bottom from those who empathize with the Australians

Full article here.

Regarding the coming Vaccines:

Jabbed at your own risk.  Vaccine manufacturers have been granted blanket immunity.

Evil is springing up all around us.

Will Fauci be held accountable for his poor decisions?

How many could have been saved with appropriate use of HCQ+Zinc?

The Love of Money is the root of much Evil.
« Last Edit: 2020-08-07, 03:32:50 by muDped »

several sites list that Bill Gates CIA thing as a hoax:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/bill-gates-brief-cia-in-2005/

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-gates-fundamentalists-penta/false-claim-video-shows-bill-gates-presenting-vaccine-for-religious-fundamentalists-to-pentagon-idUSKBN22P35M

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2020/05/18/reuters-fact-check-video-shows-vaccine-being-proposed-to-pentagon-to-immunise-religious-fanatics/

Snopes, a supposed ‘fact-checking’ website is nothing more than a propaganda mill for the Left.   Did you even watch the video of Gates talking to the CIA?   

And speaking of Snopes they are trying to redefine the word “terrorist” so that it fits a Left-wing narrative about Black Lives Matter: 
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-07-snopes-trying-redefine-word-terroris-left-wing-narrative-black-lives-matter.html

An article for the Trump fans:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/07/us/allan-lichtman-trump-biden-2020-trnd/index.html

But do not worry, it is just the left wing propaganda mill. I bit more agitation against face masks and vaccinations will swing the election.

Greetings, Conrad

tExB=qr
Snopes, a supposed ‘fact-checking’ website is nothing more than a propaganda mill for the Left.   Did you even watch the video of Gates talking to the CIA?   

And speaking of Snopes they are trying to redefine the word “terrorist” so that it fits a Left-wing narrative about Black Lives Matter: 
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-08-07-snopes-trying-redefine-word-terroris-left-wing-narrative-black-lives-matter.html

You say that about everything.  After a while, no one listens to you.

You say that about everything.  After a while, no one listens to you.

But it is true. What world do you live in? no masks just rose colored galsses?

Ron

tExB=qr
Watch the movie "State of Play":
Mess with the billions that dirty politicians make through defense contractors, and you'll have serious problems.

Who pulled the US out of the Middle East?

Who is going to earn fortunes from the COVID-19 pandemic?

EDIT:
https://www.defenseone.com/policy/2020/07/unconventional-tactic-becomes-congresss-go-weapon-against-troop-withdrawal/166880/

« Last Edit: 2020-08-08, 22:55:02 by Grumpy »

Hi Guys I live in Melbourne the capital of Victoria. In stage 4 lockdown. Our 99yo aunt was in one of the nursing homes that got hit. She contracted it on the 26th. I just got off a video chat with her. She's doing really well and we're hoping in a few days she'll test negative. I don't think they've treated here with anything. In other news looks like Ivermectin will now start getting the attention it deserves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6A6RFDprIs&t=1s

Now we have more Craziness in California.

Who is issuing orders to America's Politicians to disrupt the food supply?

The Chaos and the Fear have not yet peaked.

Coming soon.  All over the Planet.

The destruction of Britain ramps up with convenient cover of Covid.

The "Test" for Covid-19 is meaningless but is used, never-the-less, to fake
rising numbers of "infections" to justify additional Medical Tyranny.

« Last Edit: 2020-08-09, 06:47:03 by muDped »

Hi Guys I live in Melbourne the capital of Victoria. In stage 4 lockdown. Our 99yo aunt was in one of the nursing homes that got hit. She contracted it on the 26th. I just got off a video chat with her. She's doing really well and we're hoping in a few days she'll test negative. I don't think they've treated here with anything. In other news looks like Ivermectin will now start getting the attention it deserves. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6A6RFDprIs&t=1s
Does she have other medical issues?
Is she on oxygen or ventilators?

She has age against her but nowadays, many people of that age are robust and generally speaking,most people pull through without any interventions, all of which have some side effects. Make sure she has a good diet - brocolli, avocadoes, edamane beans and so on and is kept cheerful. If she is a bit naughty, you could send her a link to the youtube video of Stan Boardan telling his Spitfire joke on Des O'Conner's show.

There are developing signs that the Covid-19 Political Response and
the role of Media in promoting FEAR have awakened a portion of the
People:

Only half of Britons would definitely have Covid-19 vaccination

Poll: 84 Per Cent of Americans Blame Media for Political Divisions in the Country

Does she have other medical issues?
Is she on oxygen or ventilators?

She has age against her but nowadays, many people of that age are robust and generally speaking,most people pull through without any interventions, all of which have some side effects. Make sure she has a good diet - brocolli, avocadoes, edamane beans and so on and is kept cheerful. If she is a bit naughty, you could send her a link to the youtube video of Stan Boardan telling his Spitfire joke on Des O'Conner's show.
SHe is doing well. We did a vid call with her yesterday. She's planning the 100th looking forward to champers & oysters. She's remarkable. btw Ivermectin was recommended for use in flu pandemics. I've emailed our state and federal Ministers asking for answers. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6048202/

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-09-22, 16:15:12