PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-09-24, 21:16:08
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 44568 times)
Group: Restricted

Just when you think this lunacy has reached a crescendo up comes another breath stopping moron .
Your going to love this its even better than the the exponential belly laugh.
It just seems very odd to me that people pay these oxygen thieves .
It seems that concerning this virus dry sand is deadly and wet sand is quite safe . You just couldn't make it up could you?

https://youtu.be/bIFh9aHkf0c

Here's a major question  then – how do you cross the dry sand to reach the wet sand without touching it ? Answers on a post card. It could be funny alas --
Its really happening ! slap stick rules - I think your a Brit Smudge - Remember Brian Rix?
They called that the bedroom farce's  - This is a world wide bloody farce and with this expontential pish - your helping it!
You back peddle now - you have to there is no choice , Its a hoax . It always has been a hoax

Kindest regards Duncan 
« Last Edit: 2020-05-19, 19:06:45 by Duncan »

---------------------------
How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b9/suppressed.pdf
whilst we know little .. friends remember,
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
D. Erasmus

Good day All:

On a lighter note:   NOT!!

take care, peace
lost_bro

Good day All:

For your edification this is a live excerpt from the sessions of Italian Parliament:  It is in Italian but has English subtitles. I ripped it from Magluvin's post above.
Thanks Magluvin, great find.

https://greatgameindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Italian-Politician-Demand-Bill-Gates-Arrest-For-Crimes-Against-Humanity.mp4?_=1

This Speaker could not have summed it up better. 
She is directly accusing Bill Gates of 'Crimes against Humanity' and calling for him to be turned over to international authorities for prosecution.
It seems that there are still a few decent politicians that are not on the payroll and cannot be bought.

If humanity still has a chance to escape the now pending infernal future of the neo fascist tecno-medical control grid, it will be through the efforts of citizens as herself.

I am sorry, but I don't have time today to argue the points brought up the Italian Parliament speaker.  I suggest that anyone differing with her 'conspiratorial' point of view please take it up directly with her.

I can take comfort in the fact that in some countries around the globe the wool has not been pulled over the eyes and the naked truth be seen for what it is:

An insult to the life and liberty of the Human race that at its essence threatens to strip from us the very characteristics that define us as Humans; ie: to dehumanize us.

take care, peace
lost_bro
« Last Edit: 2020-05-19, 17:41:46 by lost_bro »

Group: Experimentalist

Bless Bless Bless you for posting this!and to think  I nearly missed it ! --
I will respond in detail I promise ! I'm overcome right now .
In the mean time I now at least know where the 'end' in 'Bell end' comes from . ;D ;D
Smudges papers ? how many ply might they be I wonder? do they come with an Andrex puppy? ;D
And you dare call Prof's out ?
You might have realised I am not a supporter of Nazi politics although it is a system and idea  as such alas it  can never die.
Walt was a rabid Nazi so I'm none to keen on posting – however in your case Smudge as you blindly follow other corrupt scientist's and researchers I make an exception and suggest a slight variation in lyrics opy  -do -do I'm absolutely determined to be a cretin too . ... 

https://youtu.be/9JDzlhW3XTM

you have really cheered me up with your nonsense  Smudge thank you

My kindest regards Duncan

Hi Duncan,
I think an apology is owed to Smudge by you and your horse, Smudge gives an intellectual contribution to this site that you severely lack.  Maybe that pickled brain of yours can't discern the difference between his contributions and yours, but the rest of us can.  If I had to pick between you and Smudge well bye bye Duncan.  I am not beating around the bush here, this site can do without your contributions but not Smudge's and he is respected and highly regarded here the same cannot be said about you.  Please tone down your talk with him and an apology is in order here. :-\

Regards
Room

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
FYI,

Duncan has been placed in moderation. His posts will require approval until his demeanor improves.

I will miss his creative posts and cavalier demeanor.   I don't see a reason to take it all so seriously.   And anyone who ends their post with 'Kindest regards' does not seem especially hostile or bad in any way I sense.   Just my opinion ....

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Duncan
I'm going to send this young lady some money . think you can spare a little too ?

Her research is masterful!!  She's exposed a malevolent plot which has been
planning the "weaponization" of vaccines World-wide.  An evil cabal which
seeks money, power and control;  the New Order of the World.

I certainly hope that the Good Guys in the Trump Administration are paying
attention to her warnings.  Hopefully Q is on top of the situation.

It is quite remarkable that so much of the Evil Darkness in our World is now
being brought into the light of day by selfless researchers such as Polly.

The World-wide Coordinated Over-Reaction Lockdowns were/are an
essential element of the PLAN to scare the People into submission.

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

Her research is masterful!!  She's exposed a malevolent plot which has been
planning the "weaponization" of vaccines World-wide.  An evil cabal which
seeks money, power and control;  the New Order of the World.

I certainly hope that the Good Guys in the Trump Administration are paying
attention to her warnings.  Hopefully Q is on top of the situation.

It is quite remarkable that so much of the Evil Darkness in our World is now
being brought into the light of day by selfless researchers such as Polly.

The World-wide Coordinated Over-Reaction Lockdowns were/are an
essential element of the PLAN to scare the People into submission.

Good day muDped

Could 'Q' actually be the product of a CounterIntelligence operation or a CounterIntelligence operative?
False hope on an epic scale such as 'Q', could provide a sense of security and lull the population into quiescence all the while waiting for the savior to appear (who doesn't).
Me thinks the jury is still out on this one.

Sorry for playing the Devil's advocate.

take care, peace
lost_bro

« Last Edit: 2020-05-20, 00:04:16 by lost_bro »

Under moderation ? censored ? ah well you all know where that goes - kindest regards Duncan

How many more to be .threatened, abused murdered, Their research in the hands of evil corporations intent on total control ?
D. Erasmus

Good day muDped

Could 'Q' actually be the product of a CounterIntelligence operation or a CounterIntelligence operative?
False hope on an epic scale such a 'Q' could provide a sense of security and lull the population into quiescence all the while waiting for the savior to appear (who doesn't).
Me thinks the jury is still out on this one.

Sorry for playing the Devil's advocate.

take care, peace
lost_bro

My sentiments exactly.  Q seems too good to be true.  While I don't think Trump is bought and paid for, it seems his strategy is too haphazard to be in coordination with a tight-knit take-down-the-cabal plan..  Glad someone else feels the same way.  I am hoping for the best and want to believe but will not put all of my eggs in that basket.

Dave

My sentiments exactly.  Q seems too good to be true.  While I don't think Trump is bought and paid for, it seems his strategy is too haphazard to be in coordination with a tight-knit take-down-the-cabal plan..  Glad someone else feels the same way.  I am hoping for the best and want to believe but will not put all of my eggs in that basket.

Dave

Good day web000x

Unfortunately (for us) when mounting a Psy-op campaign, counterintelligence narratives are par for the course if not a mandatory element.
There appears to be to much production value in the presentations, which seem to be prepared for a below average IQ audience.
Analysis would lend to the idea that it is a 'all show, no go' fraud or part of a psy-op campaign.
Generating and perpetuating 'false' hope is a very powerful tool that is definitely part of the playbook.
Sorry for sounding presumptuous.

take care, peace
lost_bro
« Last Edit: 2020-05-20, 06:02:20 by lost_bro »

Group: Tinkerer

Trump is an "actor" who is playing the part well.

The Deep State cannot be neutralized in one fell swoop.

Each element/participant/agent must be given opportunity to out themselves.

When all the "ducks" are in a row will be the time for action.

Enjoy the "show" with all of its "on purpose" distractions and "chaos."

Q is real.  The battle is incredibly complex.  Patience.

Week 3 Decode

Very interesting thoughts.  Comments too.

Dr. Andrew Kaufman as he sees the agenda.
« Last Edit: 2020-05-20, 19:56:36 by muDped »

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

Don't know about American polotics - however this seems very encouraging in depth on  hydroxychloroquine

https://youtu.be/LCvTxYwPSYU

kindest regards Duncan

D. Erasmus

Group: Ambassador

Stefan [on an open membership public forum] has started a very bold topic..

https://overunity.com/18495/bill-gates-will-he-try-to-force-vaccinate-you-soon/msg545826/#new
EDIT
Note to Paul below
..actually ...this was being discussed at this forum   at some level ...
and Stefan is passionate about this.

I never read such strong words from him.

Better to have these types of discussions at Stefan's forum IMO [Bill Gates etc]..it is an open public forum [membership] where many can join if they wish.
Here our host already pushes the envelope with FE research ...

over there Stefan embraces the topic and has many more readers there to comment .

« Last Edit: 2020-05-21, 00:14:07 by Chet K »

https://overunity.com/18495/bill-gates-will-he-try-to-force-vaccinate-you-soon/msg545826/#new

That thread is bollocks. It is Stefan trying to drive traffic to his site - as he often does.

EDIT
Note to Paul below
..actually ...this was being discussed at this forum   at some level ...
and Stefan is passionate about this.

I never read such strong words from him.

Better to have these types of discussions at Stefan's forum IMO [Bill Gates etc]..it is an open public forum [membership] where many can join if they wish.
Here our host already pushes the envelope with FE research ...

over there Stefan embraces the topic and has many more readers there to comment .

My biggest concern is that OU and OUR are soiled by association with nutbag liunatics. Funders out there are dumb enouigh to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Group: Room3327 Private Group

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
My biggest concern is that OU and OUR are soiled by association with nutbag liunatics. Funders out there are dumb enouigh to throw the baby out with the bath water.

So what you are actually saying is that anyone that doesn't agree with YOUR idea of what is correct is a nutbag lunatic even though there appears to be a ton of evidence that something sinister is actually going on.

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

An example of a common sense approach to a so-called pandemic. 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/georgia-coronavirus-principles-democracy-david-avella-mike-dugan

I am proud to say I voted for governor Kemp.  He has a lot of common sense, which is uncommon in today's world.

Carroll

1. So what you are actually saying is that anyone that doesn't agree with YOUR idea of what is correct is a nutbag lunatic

2. even though there appears to be a ton of evidence that something sinister is actually going on.

1. No. I am talkiing about hard nosed financiers who can fund stuff to happen.

2. Where is the scientifically reproducable evidence? - excluding well produced flaky websites and people who claim to be consultants or professors but who aren't. See video of Mohammad Iqbal Adil linked to above, page 33, #815.
« Last Edit: 2020-05-21, 23:02:37 by Paul-R »

Group: Experimentalist

1. No. I am talkiing about hard nosed financiers who can fund stuff to happen.

2. Where is the scientifically reproducable evidence? - excluding well produced flaky websites and people who claim to be consultants or professors but who aren't. See video of Mohammad Iqbal Adil linked to above, page 33, #815.

You want proof? It is all around you.

Quote:

Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.
How did he know this? Because of research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director. In connection with the SARS outbreak – caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV – the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks. The COVID-19 bug is likewise a coronavirus, labeled SARS-CoV-2. While not exactly the same virus as SARS-CoV-1, it is genetically related to it, and shares 79% of its genome, as the name SARS-CoV-2 implies. They both use the same host cell receptor, which is what viruses use to gain entry to the cell and infect the victim.
The Virology Journal – the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health – published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading – get ready for this – “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” (Emphasis mine throughout.) Write the researchers, “We report…that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”
This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci  has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”

Dr. Didier Raoult, the Anthony Fauci of France, had such spectacular success using HCQ to treat victims of SARS-CoV-2 that he said way back on February 25 that “it’s game over” for coronavirus.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cover-up-fauci-approved-chloroquine-hydroxychloroquine-15-years-ago-cure-coronaviruses/5713659

You want proof? It is all around you.

Quote:

1. Dr. Anthony Fauci, whose “expert” advice to President Trump has resulted in the complete shutdown of the greatest economic engine in world history, has known since 2005 that chloroquine is an effective inhibitor of coronaviruses.

How did he know this? Because of research done by the National Institutes of Health, of which he is the director. In connection with the SARS outbreak – caused by a coronavirus dubbed SARS- CoV – the NIH researched chloroquine and concluded that it was effective at stopping the SARS coronavirus in its tracks. The COVID-19 bug is likewise a coronavirus, labeled SARS-CoV-2. While not exactly the same virus as SARS-CoV-1, it is genetically related to it, and shares 79% of its genome.
..., as the name SARS-CoV-2 implies. They both use the same host cell receptor, which is what viruses use to gain entry to the cell and infect the victim.
The Virology Journal – the official publication of Dr. Fauci’s National Institutes of Health – published what is now a blockbuster article on August 22, 2005, under the heading – get ready for this – “Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread.” (Emphasis mine throughout.) Write the researchers, “We report…that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.”
This means, of course, that Dr. Fauci  has known for 15 years that chloroquine and it’s even milder derivative hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) will not only treat a current case of coronavirus (“therapeutic”) but prevent future cases (“prophylactic”). So HCQ functions as both a cure and a vaccine. In other words, it’s a wonder drug for coronavirus. Said Dr. Fauci’s NIH in 2005, “concentrations of 10 μM completely abolished SARS-CoV infection.” Fauci’s researchers add, “chloroquine can effectively reduce the establishment of infection and spread of SARS-CoV.”

Dr. Didier Raoult, the Anthony Fauci of France, had such spectacular success using HCQ to treat victims of SARS-CoV-2 that he said way back on February 25 that “it’s game over” for coronavirus.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cover-up-fauci-approved-chloroquine-hydroxychloroquine-15-years-ago-cure-coronaviruses/5713659

I don't care what golobalresearch.ca says.

The whole of your reply is undemined by the fact that, as you say, sars-cov-1 is not the same as sars-cov-2. That's the point. 79% of genes the same? Meaningless. Humans and chimps share 99%. (info: Scientific American).

It is always good to see hcq research.
What was the size of the group?
Was it double blind?
Its tough on the placebo people; what happened to them in the end?

Trump's personal trial is, as I undestand, futile. We are told that hcq is not a preventative - it is to improve outcomes when the disease progresses beyond a certain point. But it deserves to be rigorously tested and this is, at last, happening with a couple of new large trials.

If you're facing malaria, then you're going to take risks. But remember that hcq is quite nasty stuff. Run it through BNF or equivalent. You don't want it on your breakfast cereals if you can avoid it.

YOU seemed determined to miss the whole point of what Ronee posted.  DOCTOR FAUCI HIMSELF SAID THAT CHLOROQUINE WAS A VERY EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR A CORONAVIRUS INFECTION.  I have seen the video myself where he clearly stated that.  Yet the main stream lying media and Dr. Fauci continue at this time to claim it has not been proven to work even though Dr. lying Fauci knows for a fact it does work.  And has been proven to work on Covid19 by many many doctors who have been brave enough to try it on their own against the advice of the lying Dr. Fauci.

Group: Professor

Thank you, Carroll.
  Dr. Seheult, an MD who treats COVID-19 patients, has recently posted a video about the benefit of HCQ + zinc.  It was his Pandemic Update #71 and featured a serious scientific study of the benefit of this combination - showing its efficacy for COVID-19 patients.
  Unfortunately, it was taken down by YOUTUBE not long after it was posted there, as discussed in his Update #72 (which has not been taken down yet).

YOU seemed determined to miss the whole point of what Ronee posted.  DOCTOR FAUCI HIMSELF SAID THAT CHLOROQUINE WAS A VERY EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR A CORONAVIRUS INFECTION.  I have seen the video myself where he clearly stated that.  Yet the main stream lying media and Dr. Fauci continue at this time to claim it has not been proven to work even though Dr. lying Fauci knows for a fact it does work.  And has been proven to work on Covid19 by many many doctors who have been brave enough to try it on their own against the advice of the lying Dr. Fauci.

Good day CITFTA

To concur with your above observation: President Trump is taking HQC regime as a prophylaxis only because his top cabinet members know full well that HQC is an effective treatment both PREP (prophylaxis/pre exposure) and PEP (post exposure).

You can thank the MSM smearTrump campaign for obfuscating the truth.
It is a sorry ass state of affairs when medicine becomes a political issue.

take care, peace
lost_bro

Thank you, Carroll.
  Dr. Seheult, an MD who treats COVID-19 patients, has recently posted a video about the benefit of HCQ + zinc.  It was his Pandemic Update #71 and featured a serious scientific study of the benefit of this combination - showing its efficacy for COVID-19 patients.
  Unfortunately, it was taken down by YOUTUBE not long after it was posted there, as discussed in his Update #72 (which has not been taken down yet).

MedCram - Coronavirus Pandemic Update #71 has been reposted to YouTube. https://youtu.be/sh1v4nE-wQE

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 64
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-09-24, 21:16:08