PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-09-24, 21:05:28
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 44564 times)

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
Deserves front page exposure:

https://godskingdom.org/blog/2020/06/as-the-final-battle-approaches-what-shall-we-do

As the final battle approaches, what shall we do?

This is a call for prayer for America as we enter a very crucial crossroad in our history. The beast empires of Babylon lost their mandate in October of 2017 after their “seven times” expired, but like the original city of Babylon, they refuse to relinquish power. We know that God Himself has hardened their hearts as He did with Pharaoh, so that God’s people have “cause” (a legal case) against Mystery Babylon and are able to take their wealth and property as restitution.

Right now we are approaching the climax in this conflict. It is the equivalent of the tenth plague on Egypt in Exodus 12. It is the equivalent of Cyrus taking Babylon in Daniel 5. It is a time of danger. The threat is real, but so is God’s protection upon those who are covered by the blood of Jesus.

The “mystery” (secret/hidden) government of Babylon is coming fully into visibility as the battle lines are becoming clear and the Deep State is being forced to bring out its hidden assets, like retired General Mattis (the military leader of Babylon) and Secretary of Defense Espy.

Antifa has been exposed as a domestic terrorist organization. They seem intent on awakening the sleeping giant. Now they are planning to burn farmhouses in rural America.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-06-03-antifa-terrorists-sparta-illinois-burn-farmhouses-kill-livestock.html

This will turn the farming community against Antifa. Many of these farmers have been loyal Democrats for decades. After the first farm burns, no farmer will ever again vote for Antifa’s sponsors. Farmers will fight back. They have many weapons. Antifa will probably send in their “cannon fodder” first, the duped innocent youth to create a photo op so that they can claim that those farmers are racist and violent. Then they will want to ban all farms along with the police force.

Chaos is the goal; violence is the means to that end. If confronted, you will have to pick sides and get off the bleachers. Pray that it does not come to a full-scale confrontation.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local/2020/06/02/florida-sheriff-says-hes-encouraging-gun-toting-residents-to-shoot-looters-who-break-into-homes/

Antifa has hijacked the “Black Lives Matter” movement for their own purposes. Almost everyone knows that black lives matter, but apparently the looters have qualified this somewhat. Black lives matter only when there is no obstruction to loot stores. Here is one black life that did not matter to them.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/retired-st-louis-police-captain-killed-looters-while-trying-protect-n1223386

Apparently, their new motto is “If you’re not Antifa, you’re not black.” But they are only waking up the black community to the evil nature of their leaders. The vast majority of them know that the Democrat policy is leading them into disaster, chaos, death, and destruction.

The recent covid-19 so-called “pandemic” was designed to try to force the president into a position where he could be called a Dictator. He turned the tables, however, by putting the lockdown into the hands of the state governors. The medical mafia then helped the cause by claiming that HCQ was harmful to your health, even though it has been used for decades as one of the safest drugs of all time. Recently, The Lancet published a fake study claiming that HCQ would kill people. The evidence then forced them to retract it.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lancet-retracts-observational-study-on-hydroxychloroquine-for-study-2020-6

China, Costa Rica, Turkey, and many other countries are now using HCQ as their main defense against covid-19. It is so effective that it has frightened the Deep State.

Meanwhile, people are using homemade face masks and bandanas as a protective covering against covid-19. That is like putting up a chain link fence to keep out the mosquitoes. Dr. Fauci himself stated clearly last March that face masks were ineffective, and he told people not to wear them. In May he went against his own words by appearing in public with a face mask when he was in front of a camera.

Covid-19 did not work for the Deep State, so when the time came for the cities to reopen, they replaced the pandemic crisis with the Antifa crisis. This is the military option and is probably their final attempt to retain control of the world. I am confident that they will not succeed, because Babylon’s time has expired. God is no longer supporting them, because our long “seven time” (2,520 years) of tribulation and judgment has come to an end.

We have won our cases in the divine court. Babylon’s time of grace has been completed. They have no excuse any more. Let us pray that Babylon will fall in the same pattern as seen in the fall of Belshazzar’s Babylon. In that fall, only the king was killed, as far as the biblical record is concerned. It fell intact without a struggle.

That is my prayer.

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Does it surprise you?; of all faiths or none, that God would enlist an atheist evolvingape in the final battle for the future of The Earth, one of the Everymen...

We all have much to learn.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Group: Tinkerer

I'm not surprised.

Quote from: EvolvingApe
We all have much to learn.

And we shall.

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

Covid-19 did not work for the Deep State, so when the time came for the cities to reopen, they replaced the pandemic crisis with the Antifa crisis. This is the military option and is probably their final attempt to retain control of the world.
That is my prayer.

Good day All;

Well I disagree that the military option "is probably their final attempt to retain control of the world."

The unabated fabrication of trillions of US dollars basically out of thin air, (backed only by projected future debt of US taxpayers) will precipitate a world wide financial reset that will alter forever all aspects of our lives and the world we now know.

This will be one of the final weapons that the 0.01% wield to gain not only complete world financial control, but likewise control of your personal life as well.
If CV nor Socially Engineered Unrest cannot acquire the goal, the forced restructuring of the world's financial system along with all other necessary changes to implement that will effect that goal.

This is not simple coincidence, it is a 1-2-3 punch, systematic lockstep approach that has been in the planning for years.

take care, peace
lost_bro

** all opinions expressed above only reflect the opinions of the author and are no way related to O.U.R.

Good day All:

The future of Humanity isn't Human at all:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6pzXrEBqR0&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=5CJwyj9vuFXorWOH%3A6

On the bright side, most of us on this forum will not live long enough to see it's fruition.
And I must say it makes me sick to think that this is the future we have collectively worked together to give our children.
May God forgive us.

take care, peace
lost_bro
« Last Edit: 2020-06-07, 20:55:48 by lost_bro »

Well I disagree that the military option "is probably their final attempt to retain control of the world."

It would be more accurate to say their final attempt to regain the power of the office of POTUS.

We are watching an attempted insurrection here, The Saker's latest is worth a read:

https://thesaker.is/the-systemic-collapse-of-the-us-society-has-begun/

It would be more accurate to say their final attempt to regain the power of the office of POTUS.

We are watching an attempted insurrection here, The Saker's latest is worth a read:

https://thesaker.is/the-systemic-collapse-of-the-us-society-has-begun/

Good day evolvingape:

Agreed!

take care, peace
lost_bro

The Show goes on.

Q is real.

Trump and Q seem to be on a mission to Drain the Swamp and more.

Although I'd like to believe that their stated intentions are honorable
and True there is room for doubt.

Many of Trump's actions raise red flags.  Is he "acting" or is he showing
us the Real Donald Trump?

I'm still not entirely convinced but am impressed by the complexity of
their communications.  Q has won a lot of support and many believers.

Yes, it is real.  Whether or not it serves what is Good we shall see soon.

One thing for certain:  America as it exists now is being destroyed.

That in itself may be very Good.

Watch this

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.

Two excellent articles (opinions) which help to clear the fog so
that we can see clearly:

Light 'em up

The Shallow Deep-State Goes Deeper as It Moves Toward Martial Law

Comments following the articles are quite revealing.

WHO is predicting a resurgence of the "Virus."

If so, then that is the PLAN.

Those who have developed the deadly pathogens have a
storehouse of "Mutations" to unleash.

We shall see.

Group: Mad Scientist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPnsuaWT5dE

Mags

I am in no doubt of this theory.

I was working closely with an American (21 male) who arrived into my work space the last week of November. He was delirious with fever on the entire flight from Singapore to the UK, slept most of the way he claimed completely fatigued. In work the very next day constantly coughing, couldn't stop apologising enough.

At that time I was working in a closed test chamber approximately 10ft by 20ft with a recirculating air conditioning unit as it is temperature controlled. I believe for the entire time he was infectious I got a sustained dose, high viral load.

By end of December I was quite ill, unable to drive and certainly not considering testing my eyesight. By mid January I was struggling to breathe, the lower part of my diaphragm was shut down due to inflammation. I began deep breathing exercises for about a week forcing my lower diaphragm to work through will power alone. It hurt like ****, I was close to calling an ambulance. After a week or so of this exercise regime my lower diaphragm began working on its own again. After this in the third week of January I completely and totally lost my sense of taste and smell, this was most noticeable.

I suffered prolonged fatigue for a few months, the inflammation slowly presided and breathing got easier, by the end of April I was starting to feel normal again.

I must mention that around September last year I was diagnosed with a serious Vitamin D deficiency and had taken a crash course on doctors orders to correct this situation, it probably saved my life.

For those that do not know anyone who has suffered with this disease, I caution that the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

I know quite a few people that have been made ill with this bioweapon. One who developed blood clots on the brain and after recovering from that is now back in hospital with more blood clots. The virus is real, the 5G relationship as a direct cause is bullshit, like many people's belief systems.

COVID19 is a bioweapon specifically adapted to human DNA and was released last summer to impact the November 2020 election, amongst other goals. Who released it is still up for debate.

tExB=qr
COVID-19 is the Pangolin's Revenge!

Montezuma would be proud....

COVID-19 is the Pangolin's Revenge!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8356751/How-COVID-19s-unique-structure-means-man-made.html

Pangolin's are "highly unlikely" according to Professor Nikolai Petrovsky.

Good day All:

"There Are Fates Worse Than Death"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI_JvEbEEHc

take care, peace
lost_bro

Group: Mad Scientist

Hey Ev

I was sick from the end of nov till near end of feb and still felt bad for some weeks off and on.  I didnt have loss of smell and taste though. Started as a flu thing. Then my lungs had fluid and hard to breathe. I would breathe in and the last half of the breathe out was like a partially closed of bubbling and would take a long time to get the second half out. So thought, ok, pneumonia.  Then had a full body rash, chest to toes. My buddy said maybe you have shingles. So I looked it up on NaturalNews.com and it really looked like I had the worst case of it. Typically shingles can last a week to 5 weeks, but worst case up to a year along with flu and pneumonia. 

So before all THIS came out, I assumed that is what i had.  But NN also said that if on the onset of having shingles, a flu could exacerbate the issue.

But now I feel that I maybe had covid and shingles. 

These masks suck.  Just got in 2 tiny 3.3v blower fans. 15mmx15mmx4mm.  So tiny.  Im designing a clip on setup for common masks to evacuate the air in the mask.  Buttars vid on the issues with masks become fairly clear when one thinks on it and the issues you can actually feel when wearing them.
Rebreathing is not a good thing to be doing all day long let alone the extra resistance of doing so, let alone periodically during the day.  The masks for me are just so I can do things where I have to wear them and then it is off.
Just making a simple test setup to see if these tiny things can help with that.  If it helps then find the proper small rechargeable batt and finish the product. Im figuring blowing the air out below the front or sides of the chin. The way people where masks, not sealed to the face, or even just covering their mouth with nose out, it doesnt matter to me much which way the fans blow other than away from my face. And pretty much they are silent.

Mags

Mags, the rash may well have been caused by the virus:

https://www.livescience.com/skin-rashes-covid-19-symptoms.html

It seems that until you get it you don't know how your body is going to react to it. If your old enough like me to have contracted most viruses in circulation already, and you develop symptoms for this new one, I was in no doubt I had caught something new for the first time. The fatigue is especially noticeable and can linger for months. A friends wife at work still hasn't got her sense of taste and smell back and it's been months!

lost bro
Good day All:

"There Are Fates Worse Than Death"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xI_JvEbEEHc

There are fates worse than death?, no I don't think so because once your dead your dead... the end. In any other case there could be hope that things could get better in the future however once your dead there is no future ergo it cannot get better.

Personally I think the problem relates more to Bill Gates being an intelligent person who believes in science and facts more than anything. That is what's gotten everyone all worked up and foaming at the mouth isn't it?.

No worries lost bro because intelligent people with there boots on the ground and there eye's on the future are out there. They will change the world soon enough in my opinion and there is nothing anyone can do about it. This is true because those who oppose progress will die of old age and progress will march on in spite of them and there misguided beliefs... it is the way.

Regards

I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

The Corbett Report has a documentary on Gates. I haven't watched it, anybody seen it?

https://www.corbettreport.com/gates/

https://qposts.online/new

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-we-were-lied-to-about-coronavirus-and-the-mass-lockdowns-heres-the-proof

"We were all played. Corrupt politicians scared us into giving up control over the most basic questions in our lives. At the same time, they gave more power to their obedient followers, like Antifa, while keeping the rest of us trapped at home and censored online."

virus OR ELECTION?

virus OR EXCUSE TO PUSH VOTE-BY-MAIL?

Q

Seething angry yet? Don't lash out... Channel your anger productively...

STAND UP AND FIGHT!

There is:

(1)  Bill Gates the "Image" created for public consumption

and

(2)  Bill Gates the "man" behind the image.

Those who are wealthy expend a significant portion of that
wealth to create the Benevolent Image as a cover.

Is Bill Gates really the Benevolent Philanthropist as portrayed
by the Image or is he a Charlatan;  a Fake?

Those who know Bill Gates personally and those who have
worked with him tell very interesting stories.

Bill Gates' Love of Money is paramount.

The link EvolvingApe provided to the Corbett Report has
the complete transcript of the videos.

The research he's done is quite impressive.

Have the Gates' permitted their own children to be vaccinated?

You might be surprised.
« Last Edit: 2020-06-11, 17:44:49 by muDped »

Tucker Carlson: We were lied to about coronavirus and the mass lockdowns. Here's the proof

Millions of Americans remain subjected to unprecedented restrictions on their personal lives, their daily lives, their family's lives.

The coronavirus lockdowns continue in many places. You may not know that because it gets no publicity, but it's true. And if you're living under it, you definitely know.

As a result of this, tens of millions of people are now unemployed. A huge number of them have no prospects of working again. Many thousands of small businesses are closed and will never reopen. More Americans have become dependent on drugs and alcohol, seeing their marriages dissolve, and become clinically depressed.

Some of them delayed their weddings. Others were banned by the government from burying their loved ones in funerals. Some Americans will die of cancer because they couldn't get cancer screenings, some unknown number have taken their own lives in despair. Others have flooded the streets to riot because bottled up rage and frustration take many forms.

The cost of shutting down the United States and denying our citizens desperately needed contact with one another is hard to calculate. But the cost has been staggering.

The people responsible for doing all of this,say they have no regrets about it. We faced a global calamity, they say. COVID-19 was the worst pandemic since the Spanish flu. That flu killed 50 million people.

We had no choice. We did the right thing. That's what they're telling us. Is it true?

The answer to that question matters, not just because the truth always matters, but because the credibility of our leaders is at stake here. This is the biggest decision they have made in our lifetimes. They were able to make it. They rule because we let them. Their power comes from us.

As a matter of public health, we can say conclusively the lockdowns were not necessary.

So the question, now and always is, are they worthy of that power? That's not a conversation they want to have. And right now, they don't have to have that conversation because all of us are distracted and mesmerized by the woke revolution underway outside.

They just created a separate country in Seattle. Huh? We'll bring you the latest on that. But we do think it's worth four minutes taking a pause to assess whether or not they were in fact lying to us about the coronavirus and our response to it.

And the short answer is this: Yes, they were definitely lying.

As a matter of public health, we can say conclusively the lockdowns were not necessary. In fact, we can prove that. And here's the most powerful evidence: States that never locked down at all -- states where people were allowed to live like Americans and not cower indoors alone -- in the end turned out no worse than states that had mandatory quarantines. The state you probably live in.

The states that locked down at first but were quick to reopen have not seen explosions of coronavirus cases. All of this is the opposite of what they said would happen with great confidence.

The media predicted mass death at places like Lake of the Ozarks and Ocean City, Md. -- places where the middle class dares to vacation. But those deaths never happened. In the end, the Wuhan coronavirus turned out to be a dangerous disease, but a manageable disease, like so many others. Far more dangerous were the lockdowns themselves.

For example, in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Massachusetts, panicked and incompetent governors forced nursing homes to accept infected coronavirus patients, and as a result, many thousands died, and they died needlessly.

This is all a remarkable story, but it's going almost entirely uncovered. The media would rather tell you why you need to hate your neighbor for the color of his skin. The media definitely don't want to revisit what they were saying just a few weeks ago, when they were acting as press agents for power-drunk Democratic politicians.

We were all played. Corrupt politicians scared us into giving up control over the most basic questions in our lives. At the same time, they gave more power to their obedient followers, like Antifa, while keeping the rest of us trapped at home and censored online.

Back then, news anchors were ordering you to stop asking questions and obey.

Chris Cuomo, CNN anchor: All right, so while most Americans are staying inside -- or should be, right, if they're not out protesting like fools -- they're not happy about being told to stay home. Staying home saves lives.

And the rest of us should be staying at home for our mothers and the people that we love, and to keep us farther apart, will ultimately bring us closer together in this cause.

Our collective conscientious actions -- staying home.

Oh, if you love your mother, you will do what I say. It turns out cable news anchors don't make very subtle propagandists.

And then Memorial Day arrived in May, and some states started to reopen. Millions of grateful Americans headed outdoors for the first time in months, and the media attacked them for doing that. They called them killers.

Swimming with your kids, they told us, was tantamount to mass murder.

Claire McCaskill, MSNBC political analyst: Frankly, a lot of the people in those crowds --  they thought they were, you know, standing up for what the president believes in and that is not to care about the public safety part of this.

Robyn Curnow, CNN host: Look at this. I mean, this is kind of crazy, considering we're in the middle of a global pandemic.

I mean, as one person quipped, you know, that's curving the curve. That's not flattening it.

Don Lemon, CNN anchor: Massive crowd of people crammed together, as if it were just an ordinary holiday weekend despite the risks of a virus that has killed more than 98,000 people.

Boy that montage was the opposite of a MENSA meeting. Has that much dumbness been captured on tape ever?

The last clip you saw was from May 25th. That was just over two weeks ago. "Ninety eight thousand people are dead. How dare you leave your house? You don't work in the media. You're not essential."

But it didn't take long for that message to change completely. In fact, it took precisely five days.

Here's the same brain dead news anchor you just saw less than a week later. He is no longer angry, you'll notice, about Americans going outside. As long as they are rioting and burning and not doing something sinful, like swimming with their children, he is delighted by it.

Lemon: And let's not forget, if anyone is judging this -- I'm not judging this, I'm just wondering what is going on. Because we were supposed to figure out this experiment a long time ago. Our country was started because -- this is how: the Boston Tea Party. Rioting.

So don't -- do not get it twisted and think that, oh, this is something that has never happened before. And then this is so terrible, and where are we in these savages and all of that. This is how this country was started.

Yes, don't judge. This is how this country was started -- by looting CVS and setting fire to Wendy's. Of course, you took American History. You knew that.

Andrew Cuomo's brother must have been in the same history class because he had the same reaction.

Chris Cuomo: America's major cities are filled with people demanding this country be more fair, more just.

And please, show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful. Because I can show you that outraged citizens are the ones who have made America what she is and led to any major milestones.

They are here to yell, criticize, blame, and shame.

Citizens have no duty to check their outrage.

Wow. So, one minute they were mass murderers for going outside. Now, they're Sam Adams. They're patriots. They're American heroes.

If all of this seems like a pretty abrupt pivot, fret not. Rioting is not a health risk as long as it helps the Democratic Party's prospects in the November election. Rioting will not spread the coronavirus.

Sounds implausible, but we can be certain of that, because last week, hundreds of self-described public health officials signed a letter saying so. They announced that the Black Lives Matter riots are a vital contribution to public health. In effect, they're an essential medical procedure.

But that doesn't mean you get to go outside. You don't. Thanks to coronavirus, you do not have the right to resume your life, and if you complain about that, it's "white nationalism." That was their professional conclusion.

Does a single American believe any of that? No, of course not. It is too stupid even for CNN to repeat, so they mostly ignored it. That's an ominous sign if you think about it. It means these people are done trying to convince you, even to fool you.

They're not making arguments, they're issuing decrees. They think they can. They no longer believe they need your consent to make big decisions to run the country. Once the authority stops trying to change your mind, even by deceit, it means they've decided to use force -- and they have.

During the lockdowns, people whose loved ones died were not allowed to have funerals for them. Think about that. It's hard to think of anything crueler, but it happened to a lot of people. They claimed it was necessary. It was not necessary. And we know that because now that a man has died whose death is politically useful to the Democratic Party, the authorities have given him three funerals and not a word about a health risk.

Or consider King County, Wash -- that's where Seattle is. Restaurants in King County are operating at just 25 percent capacity. That's the law now. Nonessential businesses are allowed just 15 percent capacity. The effect of that is economic disaster. Most small businesses run on very small margins. They can't survive for long, and in fact, many have failed.

What should they do? They should join Antifa, obviously, because in King County, Wash., Antifa can do whatever Antifa wants to do. They have taken over an entire six-block section of downtown Seattle, and that's fine with health authorities. There is no social distancing required. They're essential.

Are you getting the picture? Is it adding up to a message? Yes, the message is we were played. We were all played. Corrupt politicians scared us into giving up control over the most basic questions in our lives. At the same time, they gave more power to their obedient followers, like Antifa, while keeping the rest of us trapped at home and censored online.

In other words, they used a public health emergency to subvert democracy and install themselves as monarchs. How were they able to do this? The sad truth is, they did it because we let them do it. We believed them, therefore, we obeyed them.

If there's anything good to come out of this disaster, it's that none of us will ever make that mistake again.

Adapted from Tucker Carlson's monologue from "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on June 10, 2020.

https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-False-Prophets/

Matthew 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

Bill Gates Met With Jeffrey Epstein Many Times, Despite His Past

"In fact, beginning in 2011, Mr. Gates met with Mr. Epstein on numerous occasions — including at least three times at Mr. Epstein’s palatial Manhattan townhouse, and at least once staying late into the night, according to interviews with more than a dozen people familiar with the relationship, as well as documents reviewed by The New York Times.

Employees of Mr. Gates’s foundation also paid multiple visits to Mr. Epstein’s mansion. And Mr. Epstein spoke with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and JPMorgan Chase about a proposed multibillion-dollar charitable fund — an arrangement that had the potential to generate enormous fees for Mr. Epstein."

muDped
Those who know Bill Gates personally and those who have
worked with him tell very interesting stories.
Bill Gates' Love of Money is paramount.

Of course he loves money just like everyone else however business people are more ruthless about how they get more money. All hard core business people are psychotic and care only about there status and how much they can take from others, that is there nature. Of course bill Gates is a charlatan, so is Trump and all his rich friends and family, so is Joe Biden and basically every other politician and business person... that is there nature, greed and power.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a32784116/jeffrey-epstein-donald-trump-connection-friendship-explained/
The same Times article told of a party the future president hosted at his Mar-a-Lago club in 1992. The guest list? Epstein, Trump, and 28 “calendar girl” competition contestants. Ten years later, Trump told New York Magazine that he’d known Epstein for 15 years. “Terrific guy,” said Trump. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” Trump’s name appears on the flight log for Epstein’s plane, and Epstein’s brother claimed that Trump flew on the aircraft “numerous times”

Uhm didn't donny trump claim he barely knew Epstein?. It's just one big sick joke built on lies and more lies so let's be clear that Trump makes Bill Gates look like a choir boy. So why the bs thread?. In my opinion and that of most of the rest of the world this is just more american propaganda to distract from Trumps gross incompetence and obviously psychotic behavior so don't think your fooling anyone.

The Americans need to get rid of Trump because he's pathetic and an embarrassment in the eyes of the rest of the world. I used to think the Americans were great but now it's just pathetic, there is really no other word for it, it's pathetic. The toxic twitter president, how honorable and presidential is that, lol, what a joke. At least Obama and the other presidents had the common sense to know when to keep there mouth shut but not trump, he's a special kind of stupid.

Regards

I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

lost bro
There are fates worse than death?, no I don't think so because once your dead your dead... the end. In any other case there could be hope that things could get better in the future however once your dead there is no future ergo it cannot get better.

Personally I think the problem relates more to Bill Gates being an intelligent person who believes in science and facts more than anything. That is what's gotten everyone all worked up and foaming at the mouth isn't it?.

No worries lost bro because intelligent people with there boots on the ground and there eye's on the future are out there. They will change the world soon enough in my opinion and there is nothing anyone can do about it. This is true because those who oppose progress will die of old age and progress will march on in spite of them and there misguided beliefs... it is the way.

Regards

....The Americans need to get rid of Trump because he's pathetic and an embarrassment in the eyes of the rest of the world. I used to think the Americans were great but now it's just pathetic, there is really no other word for it, it's pathetic. The toxic twitter president, how honorable and presidential is that, lol, what a joke. At least Obama and the other presidents had the common sense to know when to keep there mouth shut but not trump, he's a special kind of stupid.

Regards

Good day Allcanadian

Apparently from your synopsis of the current situation in the USA, it is evident that you do not have an inking to what is actually happening in the USA.
You should be more concerned regarding Bill 11 in Canada which will eliminate both religious and philosophical exemptions to forced vaccinations/medical procedures and while concurrently invoking the 'non-withstanding clause' from the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.  I assume you understand what this implicates since you are Canadian.
So it is good to hear you have 'intelligent' boots on the ground, maybe they can team up with B.Gates and get Canada back on the right track.
I wish you and all your Canadian citizens the best of luck.  With your attitude you will require much of it.

take care, peace
lost_bro

P.S. try to use the spell check function:  there == place/location vs. their == possessive
« Last Edit: 2020-06-12, 03:50:47 by lost_bro »

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-09-24, 21:05:28