PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-09-24, 21:18:36
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 44569 times)

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality

---------------------------
Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

Ben Shapiro - Common Sense View of Racism and Poverty

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c4kbF7mvBWo

This rational and logical approach to sensitive issues by Ben should be admired and emulated by all.

I would like to add that if you wish to destroy a homogeneous country or civilisation then you attack their culture.

Uncontrolled and unsustainable immigration by foreign cultures that have no intention of integration, without the consent of the silent majority, achieves this goal.

Honest and open debate of this issue is prevented and shut down by playing the "race card" for all subjectively perceived grievances.

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.

Group: Room3327 Private Group

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
 O0  O0  O0

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Good day All:

So here's the latest twist to the psyop'ed story of George Floyd:  https://youtu.be/z64xAV3mib8?t=22

If this was/is true, then this supports postulates of a different level.

take care, peace
lost_bro

Good day All:

So here's the latest twist to the psyop'ed story of George Floyd:  https://youtu.be/z64xAV3mib8?t=22

If this was/is true, then this supports postulates of a different level.

take care, peace
lost_bro

Unfortunately, there is not enough concrete evidence to roll this out to the sleeping masses, especially it being such an emotional topic..  I would still need more evidence myself but tend to believe this is how 'they' operate so am inclined to truly consider the possibility.  People are walking right into the trap, regardless of the validity of this.  A division between police and civilian is being solidified and we know where that will lead us...  I sure hope the benevolent aliens come soon...

Dave
« Last Edit: 2020-06-13, 03:56:38 by web000x »

Group: Tinkerer

Oh they shall when the time is right for maximum benefit.

For the time being they're watching to see how many will
follow EVIL as it makes its intentions known.

The Goats are being separated from The Sheep.

Good will ultimately prevail once we've learned the lessons that
these tribulation times are teaching us.

The End is nearer.

The End of this Age is the Beginning of the New Age.

Web000x,

George Orwell agrees with you!
« Last Edit: 2020-06-13, 01:50:12 by muDped »

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

lost bro
Apparently from your synopsis of the current situation in the USA, it is evident that you do not have an inking to what is actually happening in the USA.
You should be more concerned regarding Bill 11 in Canada which will eliminate both religious and philosophical exemptions to forced vaccinations/medical procedures and while concurrently invoking the 'non-withstanding clause' from the Charter of Rights and Freedoms.  I assume you understand what this implicates since you are Canadian.
So it is good to hear you have 'intelligent' boots on the ground, maybe they can team up with B.Gates and get Canada back on the right track.
I wish you and all your Canadian citizens the best of luck.  With your attitude you will require much of it.

I apologize for my last post, it was out of line.

My concern and problem is not so much with the citizens of the U.S. or any other country but more so there governments. For example look at the latest and highest covid numbers U.S., Brazil, Russia, India, U.K., Spain and Italy. All are populist governments who have shown a disregard for human rights, free speech, the environment and the rule of law. So of course they have the highest covid numbers because there populist governments ignore the science and the facts and replaced them with propaganda to serve there political interests.

Look I'm a conservative and I believe in many of the same things most republican's do however electing a populist/fascist leader who claims to be the supreme leader above the rule of law is clearly not one of my beliefs. What gets to me is the constant lying and these populist leaders seem to get off on lying and peddling conspiracy theories. You know I try to be a good person, I try to be honest and work hard, I spend much of my time helping family and friends so when I see these lying, cheating, self-righteous populist leaders claiming there a victim which is bs and entitled to do anything they want... ya I get a little worked up.

So it's not about you or most of your countrymen, it is about common sense, the facts and doing the right thing. If we lower ourselves to that level consumed by greed and power then what kind of person are we?. I know who I am and when the boys with briefcases full of money came to buy my FE work and my freedom I basically told them to kiss my ass... would you?. You see believing and actually doing the right thing are not always the same thing.

We were supposed to be the good guys here, we were supposed to be the ones who wanted to do the right thing and make the world a better place.

Regards

I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

Group: Mad Scientist

"What gets to me is the constant lying and these populist leaders seem to get off on lying and peddling conspiracy theories. "

Do you mean Obama when he said we can keep our health insurance plans and we can keep our doctors and that OC would be cheaper?

Mags

Oh My!!

The conquest of Canada is much further along than I
had suspected!

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.

Oh My!!

The conquest of Canada is much further along than I
had suspected!

Good day muDped

The conquest of the entire world is further along than most would believe:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGA18p_XerE&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=KoZ1ai7EObq19sNa%3A6

Remember Agenda 2030 is only a milestone of Agenda 21.
Agenda 21 = 178 nation plan to inventory and control everything on the planet, all production, all economy, all resources including human beings....... a comprehensive plan that destroys representative government and transfers all power from local authorities to a Global Digital Entity. 
All aspects of your life will be monitored and controlled, at first by humans and eventually by A.I. 
All aspects of your individuality will slowly be dissolved and absorbed into this Global Digital Entity until 'you' as an individual do not exist, and you will have no choice in the matter.

This is the Technocratic End Game

take care, peace
lost_bro

John Guandolo, a former FBI special agent, a Naval Academy graduate and combat veteran who served in the Marine Corps. He now advises governments on national security matters, particularly the threats posed by the Global Islamic Movement.   He said that people think Black Lives Matters is a “mildly left-wing group that wants equal rights. That’s just not true. It’s a hostile communist anti-American organization that seeks to overthrow the government, and it needs to be treated like that and its leaders need to be treated like that.”

He also talked about the Communist and Marxist connections of the founders of Black Lives Matters. For example, co-founder Opal Tometi can be seen in photos circulating online smiling and hugging Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro in 2015 – a man who has made no secret of the fact that he wants to cause revolution in the U.S.

Mr. Guandolo, maintains that America is under attack by a partnership between the world's largest terrorist organization, the Muslim Brotherhood (in which Obama's half-brother Malik is the head of arms procurement and finance) and the Communist Party. They are in partnership with the Democratic Party which has morphed into the American Communist Party. Antifa is an operational arm of this plot along with other dissident and revolutionary radical groups identified in this interview. The interview not only identifies the key issues but also clearly identifies what lies ahead for America.

lost_bro - guess this is where we are headed   :o

Group: Experimentalist

I have a question!  Exactly how does a virus mutate?  Supposedly, the virus package (so to speak) has no intelligence and no ability to think or act on it's own, but is simply an rna/dna data packet.  So what environment gives it the ability to mutate?

According to Dr. Thomas Cowan, virii are formed in the body when a cell excretes the virus (exosomes) to be released from the body by action from our immune system.  This is a new conclusion that has been reached by virologists is the past few years.  So is it our human bodies that provide the mechanism for any virus to mutate?!? 

Curious minds want to know! 

Regards,
Pm

I have a question!  Exactly how does a virus mutate?  Supposedly, the virus package (so to speak) has no intelligence and no ability to think or act on it's own, but is simply an rna/dna data packet.  So what environment gives it the ability to mutate?

According to Dr. Thomas Cowan, virii are formed in the body when a cell excretes the virus (exosomes) to be released from the body by action from our immune system.  This is a new conclusion that has been reached by virologists is the past few years.  So is it our human bodies that provide the mechanism for any virus to mutate?!? 

Regards,
Pm

It's been about 50 years since I was involved in university studies about this but I would say that a virus mutates while replicating if exposed to toxins, radiation or damage from any external substances that results in a less than perfect replication.   Virii take over a cell in our body and depending on what is in that cell (sometimes damaged) there are many possibilities for it to mutate.

How does a virus mutate?.
The same way all life mutates by adapting to changes in it's environment. Life one million years ago is nothing like it is today nor will it be the same one million years from now.

It's kind of comical because many people are infatuated and judgemental about the color of our skin. However in 100 thousand years or so inter racial marriages dictate almost everyone may have a similar color. Everything changes with time.

Life always adapts to change just as we will and either life adapts or it goes extinct. Constant change is the norm not an exception to any rule.

Regards

I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

Regards,
Pm

Good day Pm.

Viruses will undergo evolution/natural selection, just as cell-based life, and most of them evolve rapidly. ... RNA viruses have high mutation rates that allow especially fast evolution.  So the high mutation rate is actually part of the their survival process.  Yes, viruses must inject their genetic material into the host cell. The invading viral genetic material then hijacks the host cell's machinery to become in essence a mini factory of the viral genome. After the viral replication process is complete the host cell dies. It is precisely during this invasion/replication within the host cell that the mutations occur.  On their own, the only time they can mutate (outside of a host cell) is in a laboratory setting by the hand of man with the help of some Hi-tech processes, ie; CRISPR (clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats).

Of course when mutations are 'forced' upon an organism in a laboratory setting, it is called 'bio-engineered' or 'genetically engineered' (think GMO). Which brings us full circle to a single question: “How did that polybasic furin cleavage site PRRA get into SARs-Cov-2"?  The fortuitous occurrence as to the exact placement in the genomic sequence, of that Polybasic furin cleavage site in order to convey the expressed functionality(that it does have and by the way is crucial to the M.O. of infection unique to SARs-Cov-2 and HIV) would be the equivalent of having a monkey at a typewriter type your complete address into the White pages (of the phone book) at its exact alphabetical location on the first try.   https://www.virology.ws/2020/05/14/sars-cov-2-furin-cleavage-site-revisited/ 

"Our results suggest that acquisition of a S1/S2 multibasic cleavage site (polybasic furin cleavage site) was essential for SARS-CoV-2 infection of humans and identify furin as a potential target for therapeutic intervention." https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32362314/
Probably the most intriguing aspect of the polybasic furin cleavage site is that in the almost 60 years of Corona Virus research, NEVER has there been a documented occurrence of a polybasic furin cleavage site in any other known Corona Virus including the SARs-1 and MERS.  Definitely something to think about.

"RNA viruses have high mutation rates—up to a million times higher than their hosts—and these high rates are correlated with enhanced virulence and evolvability, traits considered beneficial for viruses." and "Mutations are the building blocks of most of evolution—they are the variation upon which natural selection can act, and they are the cause of much of the novelty we see occur in evolution"  https://journals.plos.org/plosbiology/article?id=10.1371/journal.pbio.3000003

Short answer:  Mistakes/variations produced during the process of reverse transcription of the virus mRNA into DNA that lead to 4 general classes of mutations.
1. Point mutations:  One DNA base is swapped out with another.
2. Frame-shift mutations:  Adding an additional DNA base to the genomic sequence.
3. Non-sense mutations... which divide further into 'Silent' and Conservative / Non-Conservative mutations.
4. Mis-sense mutations.

https://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat/biomolecules/genetic-mutations/v/the-different-types-of-mutations

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/medicine-and-dentistry/virus-replication

RNA viruses mutate faster than DNA viruses, single-stranded viruses mutate faster than double-strand virus, and genome size appears to correlate negatively with mutation rate.

RNA viruses like Poliovirus likely have higher mutation rates than what would be optimal for the organism because higher mutation rates are, in part, a byproduct of selection for faster genomic replication.

take care, peace
lost_bro

« Last Edit: 2020-06-14, 04:47:13 by lost_bro »

Naturally occurring "alterations" or "mutations" are unpredictable
and are therefore not of any use in a  BioWeapons Program.

The U.S. Bioweapons Program has long ago mastered the art of
creating "mutations" which positively result in desired "gain of function."

This, of course, is not Public Knowledge nor is the fact that numerous
genetically modified pathogens are held in reserve in "underground
stockpiles."  If and when they are actually planned to be utilized and
released in the same manner as Covid-19 is unknown.  What is known
though is that there are enclaves within the "establishment" who are
eager to precipitate the deadly pandemic which is frequently referred to
in the "models."

It now appears that Covid-19 was engineered to be rather easily defeated
as the HCQ + Zinc treatment plan has proven.  It was not intended that
this treatment plan would be discovered and utilized extensively.  The
effort to "debunk" the effectiveness of the inexpensive treatment was
coordinated however.  As was the much encouraged protocol of the
"ventilators" which actually resulted in thousands of needless deaths.
We weren't supposed to notice that we were being lied to.

US alerted Israel, NATO to disease outbreak in China in November — TV report

https://www.timesofisrael.com/us-alerted-israel-nato-to-disease-outbreak-in-china-in-november-report/

White House was reportedly not interested in the intel, but it was passed onto NATO, IDF; when it reached Israel’s Health Ministry, ‘nothing was done’

Am I proof that some people will never be immune to Covid-19? MoS's Ben Lazurus tested positive for the virus in March - but has tested NEGATIVE for antibodies three times

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8417409/Am-proof-people-never-immune-Covid-19.html

"At the point I came down with a fever at the start of March, there were just 40 confirmed cases in Britain, and no one in this country had yet died from the virus. We were still at the point where the Government was advising the NHS to test only those who had just returned from China, Italy – where at the time the virus was tearing through the Lombardy region – and a few other high-risk areas.

But I hadn’t been abroad. I believe I caught it at a private party in a London bar on February 29.

Seven of my friends who had been there also fell ill over the following weeks.

Soon afterwards I told in these pages how I suffered what we now know are classic Covid-19 symptoms over two weeks: along with the fever, appalling exhaustion and muscle aches, almost suffocating breathlessness, a dry cough and, at the very end of the illness, the most excruciating sore throat.

Despite struggling to breathe at one point, in my stubbornness and confusion I didn’t go to hospital when advised by the 111 service. Doctors have since told me it was likely I’d developed pneumonia."

---

By February 29 I was already recovering from COVID19. At the beginning of February I had already been to the doctor and diagnosed with a strange viral infection. It had been circulating in Singapore all of November (at least) where my colleague caught it and flew it to me. He was highly symptomatic and just walked straight through the airport with a high fever. End of January I was in a car dealership where the sales rep apologised for the constant dry cough claiming they had all had it, awful it was she said, the air conditioning circulating the virus! The media needs to stop spinning and lieing as our own life experiences scream "untruth!"... You don't have much credibility left, along with the Government and the law and order system...

The human race has been attacked with a bioweapon to serve specific societal transformative goals, we the silent majority understand this... we are now in motion when before we were docile.

Enough is enough, expect us.

Let's spend some time contemplating the meaning of words, definition is important.

culture

culture noun (WAY OF LIFE)

the way of life, especially the general customs and beliefs, of a particular group of people at a particular time:

youth/working-class culture

She's studying modern Japanese language and culture

cultural intelligence

noun [ U ] (also Cultural Intelligence)

knowledge or understanding of how a person from a particular country, race, religion, etc. lives and behaves, and how this affects the way they do business:

Cultural Intelligence is essential for anyone who wants to do business internationally.

cultural appropriation

the act of taking or using things from a culture that is not your own, especially without showing that you understand or respect this culture:

Some see his use of African music as cultural appropriation.

cultural imperialism

ECONOMICS

the fact of the culture of a large and powerful country, organization, etc. having a great influence on another less powerful country, etc:

The brand has become a symbol of globalization and, to some, one of the most vivid examples of cultural imperialism.

REVEALED: Hero Black Lives Matter supporter who carried injured white 'far-right' protester to safety at violent London demo is a personal trainer and athletics coach as he declares 'we saved a life'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8419155/Hero-Black-Lives-Matter-supporter-carried-injured-far-right-protester-personal-trainer.html

Everyone see this? Is this man representative of his culture? As defined by whom?

Tricky isn't it... when you begin to finely define...

Coronavirus Prevention

https://blacklivesmatter.com/coronavirus-prevention/

March 12, 2020

As the coronavirus spread across the globe, the United States had two months to prepare — and our federal government squandered it.

We were already at a disadvantage after the CDC rapid response taskforce was disbanded as a result of the 2017 Trump Tax Cut — and then Trump dug us further into a hole when he decided to follow his “hunches” about the seriousness of the situation instead of listening to the experts.

Then, as the situation worsened, Trump and his administration kept peddling conspiracy theories instead of taking action — and now we’re on the verge of a major outbreak that will undoubtedly affect many of our communities and ultimately harm the most vulnerable among us.

We can’t go back and change Trump’s mishandling of this epidemic, but here are some things we can all do to keep ourselves and each other safe:

WASH YOUR HANDS and avoid touching your face. The virus is spread through respiratory droplets, and this is the best way to combat it.

Limit large gatherings and non-mandatory activities to avoid coming into contact with infected persons.

Check in on your friends and family — especially those who are older, because they are at the highest risk. And offer to help out by running to the store for them.

Refill your prescriptions and stock up on any over-the-counter medication you may need in case of quarantine.

Learn more about the coronavirus and how to limit the spread of it on the Surgeon General’s website.

One last thing we can do is get involved in this election with BLM’s #WhatMATTERS2020 and vote. Our leaders matter a great deal when times are good, and even more when we face crises like the one we’re grappling with right now.

Take care of yourselves, your family, and your friends.

Does BLM have an anti Trump agenda?

Is it sincere in its Coronavirus prevention measures?

Was Paul Hutchinson wearing a mask to reduce the risk of infection and was it effective in a riot?

Will he follow BLM advice and check on his older relatives now he has exposed himself to potential infection?

Coronavirus Prevention

WASH YOUR HANDS and avoid touching your face. The virus is spread through respiratory droplets, and this is the best way to combat it.

Limit large gatherings and non-mandatory activities to avoid coming into contact with infected persons.

Check in on your friends and family — especially those who are older, because they are at the highest risk. And offer to help out by running to the store for them.

Was the white guy only there at that time because he had answered a cultural call to stand after the previous weekend tens of thousands of BLM protesters had denounced his heritage and violently vandalised the historical statues?

Would this have been necessary if the Government and the Police who are tasked with defending cultural heritage from violent vandals not "bent the knee" and prostrated themselves on the alter of political correctness?

Ask questions, define accurately, own your own mind.

Tyranny, one tiny step at a time - How ideology, group identity & collective guilt destroy societies

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sSDClxjcR-4

Jordan Peterson - Racism Perfectly Defined

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2WehoPtuAqA

Jordan Peterson on Black Lives Matter & Identity Politics

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uZeE-u7ltL8

I just checked this Q drop on Google trends, the data is accurate. Raises some interesting questions?

California is reporting an increase of more than 3000 new cases
of Covid-19 for a 24 hour period.

We should not underestimate the determination and the
capabilities of those who are effecting the PLANDEMIC.

A new outbreak has just been reported in China as well.

Those who have planned the Planedemic are able to release
pathogens at will at any location on the surface of Planet Earth.
It will continue for as long as they continue to feed it with
new pathogens which will be called "mutations."

One of their primary goals is to reduce the World's population.
In such a way that to the uninitiated it would seem to be "natural"
or "an act of nature."

There are other goals as well such as "reset" and the establishment
of a New World Government with the necessity to contend with a
much reduced World Population.

The leadership of the Nations who are cooperating with this effort
are quite astounding.  What is happening in the UK is beyond rational
explanation.  The CITY OF LONDON is deeply involved.

The immediate goal is to reduce the World population by at least 30%.

We have been warned that this day was coming.

Will they succeed or will the People awaken?

Those who remember how things used to be and who want things to
return as they were are deemed an obstacle to the Plan.  It is they who
are being eliminated.  As with the Borg:  "Resistance is Futile."

They are the Borg.  They did let us know.

We tend to be fearful because we've been led to believe that Death
is permanent.  It is not.  Be fearless and have faith.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 64
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-09-24, 21:18:36