PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-05-26, 18:22:07
News: Registration with the OUR forum is now by invitation only.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 17609 times)

So who owns the controlling interest in Big Pharma???????   
Bill Gates.

Not even Bezos is within reach of capital to be able to get anywhere near doing that.

YOU seemed determined to miss the whole point of what Ronee posted.  DOCTOR FAUCI HIMSELF SAID THAT CHLOROQUINE WAS A VERY EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR A CORONAVIRUS INFECTION.

Lost_bro has it - see #892 above.
« Last Edit: 2020-05-22, 18:59:24 by Paul-R »

Group: Experimentalist

YOU seemed determined to miss the whole point of what Ronee posted.  DOCTOR FAUCI HIMSELF SAID THAT CHLOROQUINE WAS A VERY EFFECTIVE TREATMENT FOR A CORONAVIRUS INFECTION.  I have seen the video myself where he clearly stated that.  Yet the main stream lying media and Dr. Fauci continue at this time to claim it has not been proven to work even though Dr. lying Fauci knows for a fact it does work.  And has been proven to work on Covid19 by many many doctors who have been brave enough to try it on their own against the advice of the lying Dr. Fauci.

Interesting developement, from Smokey's group... Dr Fauci indicted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AlQ7iSG51g&feature=youtu.be

Starts after the add at about 4:30, lets hope this is true.

Ron

Good day All:

Just ran 'Fauci indicted' in both DuckDuckGo and Google browsers:

Attached screenshot below.

Google censored ALL references to 'Fauci indicted' vs a multitude of hits on DuckDuckGo.

take care, peace
lost_bro

**edited for grammar
« Last Edit: 2020-05-22, 22:04:22 by lost_bro »

Group: Tinkerer

The Covid-19 "Live Exercise" seems to have produced a positive outcome!

People are waking up!  They are beginning to "see" how we're being lied to
by politicians and so-called "experts."

My thanks to all of the Truthers here who are keeping the discussion alive and
honest!  There is hope!  The MainStream Media has lost enormous credibility.

What an exciting time to be alive!

---------------------------
The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

Good day All:

"Unfortunately, too many Americans are under the impression that our God-given and Constitutional rights and freedoms are somehow irrelevant in the face of a health pandemic. This is simply not true, as Ron Paul points out. We are a free people and our liberties do not require the rubber stamp of approval from the government.

We have found ourselves at the mercy of a small group of elites who pretend to be concerned about public health safety and protecting the vulnerable in society but all they really care about is taking complete control and exercising total power over the American people, and probably their wallets as well. "

https://www.teaparty247.org/ron-paul-calls-for-the-fraud-dr-fauci-to-be-fired-all-he-wants-is-total-control/

take care, peace
lost_bro

"Unfortunately, too many Americans are under the impression that our God-given and Constitutional rights and freedoms are somehow irrelevant in the face of a health pandemic".

You have still failed to reply to my post 849 on page 34.

There is no compulsion but your failure to do so can only be seen as an inability to do so.

Group: Room3327 Private Group

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Just supposing we were dealing with the 14th century pandemic or even the 1918 spanish flu instead of Covid-19, would you take the same attitude?

You didn't ask me but since you insist on an answer, I'll give you my answer for that question.  Which is better, to feed your car oats or hay?  You are comparing very different situations as the medical profession has changed drastically since those times.  In other words the question is ridiculous.  All the dire predictions by the MSM and the so called professionals about what would happen as states started re-opening have failed big time.  Which further proves the lock down was a farce.

Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

Quote from: Paul-R on 2020-05-18, 21:24:52  Just supposing we were dealing with the 14th century pandemic or even the 1918 spanish flu instead of Covid-19, would you take the same attitude?

the question is ridiculous. 

Well, that says it all.

« Last Edit: 2020-05-23, 17:28:55 by Paul-R »

Just supposing we were dealing with the 14th century pandemic or even the 1918 spanish flu instead of Covid-19, would you take the same attitude?

You have still failed to reply to my post 849 on page 34.

There is no compulsion but your failure to do so can only be seen as an inability to do so.

Good day Paul-R

Apparently you are antagonistic by nature?
Apparently the inability is your inability to understand written word:  I have already responded to post #849:

My reply has not changed since I posted it on page 35, post# 855.

Ok Paul-R

Short version:  If it violates Constitutional Law and therefore infringes on Constitutional rights, then I am against it.
I don't give a Damn what the situation is.

You seem not to realize that these rights you will so easily relinquish were fought for and earned, they were won with bloodshed and should be protected.
The civil liberties and human rights you so easily relinquish will NOT be given back free of charge. Unless you are a child, you should already understand this principle.

I hope my response does not disappoint.

take care, peace
lost_bro

take care, peace
lost_bro

P.S.  I do not post here with the intent to purposefully intimidate those who cannot fathom the obvious

Group: Experimentalist

Well, that says it all.

Not quite all. You were comparing a natural plague with a manmade pandemic,

One must add in the fact that the Covid-19 is manmade: quote...

"The study was run by the University of North Carolina and funded by USAID/CIA.  It chose a Chinese bat virus and chose to include a medical facility in Wuhan as well.
Now we know why, a smokescreen of the blame for a program China had little or nothing to do with, something satanically evil and purely American.

In November 2015, a study was published outlining the capability of producing the virus we are dealing with now.  Among the many involved was a lab in Wuhan, China.  It was listed from the beginning as one of the dozens, mostly American, working on this project.

However, one key participant was left out, USAID.  It is suspected, deeply so, that USAID is a front for American bio-warfare research such as that done in Tbilisi, Georgia, and elsewhere, much documented.  This is the citation that adds USAID to the research funding group.

Published: A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence by Vineet D Menachery, Boyd L Yount Jr, Kari Debbink, Sudhakar Agnihothram, Lisa E Gralinski, Jessica A Plante, Rachel L Graham, Trevor Scobey, Xing-Yi Ge, Eric F Donaldson, Scott H Randell, Antonio Lanzavecchia, Wayne A Marasco, Zhengli-Li Shi, Ralph S Baric
Nature Medicine volume 21, pages1508–1513 (2015)"

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/05/17/pravda-us-army-created-covid-19-in-2015-research-proofs-or-debunking-you-pick/

As my good friend mudped has consistently pointed out... the purpose was/is population reduction and a financial collapse for increased control of people world wide.

Ron

Good day All:

So now Ivermectin combined with the Tetracycline related antibiotic Doxycycline has demonstrated very promising effects for treatment of CoVID-19.

"We have got astounding results. Out of 60 COVID-19 patients, all recovered as the combination of the two drugs were applied, said Professor Dr Md Tarek Alam, the head of medicine department at private Bangladesh Medical College Hospital (BMCH). Alam, a reputed clinician in Bangladesh, said a frequently used antiprotozoal medicine called Ivermectin in a single dose with Doxycycline, an antibiotic, yielded virtually the near-miraculous result in curing the patients with COVID-19."

https://medicaldialogues.in/medicine/news/doxycycline-and-ivermectin-combo-may-be-new-effective-covid-19-treatment-65868

"Ivermectin is an FDA-approved anti-parasitic drug used for the treatment of head lice, scabies, ascariasis, etc. Earlier in March, a study published by the Monash University, Australia, suggested that the drug has strong anti-viral activity against COVID-19. In lab studies, a single treatment reduced the presence of virus by 5,000 fold within 48 hours.

As per the FDA, ivermectin doesn’t have any contraindications apart from an allergy to its components."

https://www.firstpost.com/health/medical-team-in-bangladesh-suggests-combination-of-ivermectin-and-doxycycline-for-covid-19-treatment-8380171.html

"As per media reports, the team tested a combination of the antiparasitic drug Ivermectin and the antibiotic Doxycycline on a group of 60 COVID-19 patients, all of whom were cured within four days of treatment with the combo. The patients had reported breathing problems and other symptoms of the coronavirus disease and were confirmed to be COVID-19 positive.

Medical team in Bangladesh suggests combination of Ivermectin and Doxycycline for COVID-19 treatment Representational image. Image by Miguel Á. Padriñán from Pixabay. None of the patients showed any side effects and all of them tested negative for the virus in the repeated or the second test."

Doxycycline is a matrix metalloproteinases inhibitor. Ivermectin appears to inhibit RNA transport. Both processes are used by CoVID-19.

So par for the course there begin to appear numerous treatments using tried and true (FDA approved) compounds which reduce viral load by unprecedented proportions, alleviating symptoms associated with CoVID-19 and providing for negative virus test results posterior of said treatment.

Imagine all this w/o the need for the 'WarpSpeed' experimental  mRNA vaccine.
Of course it can't/won't be imagined, because it goes against the narrative.

take care, peace
lost_bro

**edited for grammar
« Last Edit: 2020-05-23, 22:25:41 by lost_bro »

Not quite all. You were comparing a natural plague with a manmade pandemic,

One must add in the fact that the Covid-19 is manmade: quote...

"The study was run by the University of North Carolina and funded by USAID/CIA.  It chose a Chinese bat virus and chose to include a medical facility in Wuhan as well.
Now we know why, a smokescreen of the blame for a program China had little or nothing to do with, something satanically evil and purely American.

In November 2015, a study was published outlining the capability of producing the virus we are dealing with now.  Among the many involved was a lab in Wuhan, China.  It was listed from the beginning as one of the dozens, mostly American, working on this project.

However, one key participant was left out, USAID.  It is suspected, deeply so, that USAID is a front for American bio-warfare research such as that done in Tbilisi, Georgia, and elsewhere, much documented.  This is the citation that adds USAID to the research funding group.

Published: A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence by Vineet D Menachery, Boyd L Yount Jr, Kari Debbink, Sudhakar Agnihothram, Lisa E Gralinski, Jessica A Plante, Rachel L Graham, Trevor Scobey, Xing-Yi Ge, Eric F Donaldson, Scott H Randell, Antonio Lanzavecchia, Wayne A Marasco, Zhengli-Li Shi, Ralph S Baric
Nature Medicine volume 21, pages1508–1513 (2015)"

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/05/17/pravda-us-army-created-covid-19-in-2015-research-proofs-or-debunking-you-pick/

As my good friend mudped has consistently pointed out... the purpose was/is population reduction and a financial collapse for increased control of people world wide.

Ron

Very correct analysis Ron:

I posted this many weeks ago which supports exactly of which you speak, including journal reference:

Notice that the research was a joint US and China cooperative project.

Good day All:

So apparently this GOF/CRISPR/Bat reservoir genome corundum has been known and it's resolute dangers discussed and experiments carried out since the mid 2010's:

https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985

Incredible as it might appear the researchers of the journal article(2015), "Using the SARS-CoV reverse genetics system(2), we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone."  after investigating and verifying the modality/lethality of this "chimeric virus" their "Evaluation of available SARS-based immune-therapeutic and prophylactic modalities revealed poor efficacy; both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches failed to neutralize and protect from infection with CoVs using the novel spike protein."

" On the basis of these findings, we synthetically re-derived an infectious full-length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo. Our work suggests a potential risk of SARS-CoV re-emergence from viruses currently circulating in bat populations."

So after duly noting the potential lethality and failure of both monoclonal antibody and vaccine approaches to protect from infection of their first "chimeric virus" creation, they then proceed to synthetically re-derived an infectious full-length SHC014 recombinant virus and demonstrate robust viral replication both in vitro and in vivo.

Hey, at least they warned us!!!

So my question is: *If* a GOF reverse genetic CoV bat genome derived chimeric virus *containing* spike proteins was already synthesized and proven to be vaccine resistant, *Why* is the world waiting for a proverbial tooth fairy of a vaccine program to magically appear before rescinding the quarantine and restoring normalcy to world order.

*Hint*  Read below to see which institutions funded this research.  Notice that the research was a joint US and China cooperative project.  Remember that Dr. Fauci is the spearhead of the NIAID,
Dr. Fauci was appointed Director of NIAID in 1984.
Then try and imagine *who* stands to benefit most from a mandatory vaccine program.
It appears suspicious that Dr. Fauci does not seem to remember the results of the research that the NIAID (of which he is the Director) funded just five years ago.

Fortunately for us the most recent French studies demonstrate more than anecdotal evidence of the efficacy of HCQ + Azithromycin +Zn.
And ironically this study demonstrates more than anecdotal evidence that a *vaccine* approach was NOT effective and even detrimental when applied to SARS_CoV-virus *containing* spike proteins.

Research in this manuscript was supported by grants from the National Institute of Allergy & Infectious Disease and the National Institute of Aging of the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) under awards U19AI109761 (R.S.B.), U19AI107810 (R.S.B.), AI085524 (W.A.M.), F32AI102561 (V.D.M.) and K99AG049092 (V.D.M.), and by the National Natural Science Foundation of China awards 81290341 (Z.-L.S.) and 31470260 (X.-Y.G.), and by USAID-EPT-PREDICT funding from EcoHealth Alliance (Z.-L.S.). Human airway epithelial cultures were supported by the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Disease of the NIH under award NIH DK065988 (S.H.R.). We also thank M.T. Ferris (Dept. of Genetics, University of North Carolina) for the reviewing of statistical approaches and C.T. Tseng (Dept. of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Texas Medical Branch) for providing Calu-3 cells. Experiments with the full-length and chimeric SHC014 recombinant viruses were initiated and performed before the GOF research funding pause and have since been reviewed and approved for continued study by the NIH. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.

National Center for Toxicological Research, Food and Drug Administration, Jefferson, Arkansas, USA
Sudhakar Agnihothram

Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China
Xing-Yi Ge & Zhengli-Li Shi

Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA
Scott H Randell

take care, peace
lost_bro

**edited for errors in grammar

take care, peace
lost_bro

I have already responded to post #849:

My reply has not changed since I posted it on page 35, post# 855.

I asked in #849:

You replied with:

Ok Paul-R
Short version:  If it violates Constitutional Law and therefore infringes on Constitutional rights, then I am against it.
      You seem not to realize that these rights you will so easily relinquish were fought for and earned, they were won with bloodshed and should be protected.
The civil liberties and human rights you so easily relinquish will NOT be given back free of charge. Unless you are a child, you should already understand this principle.

My question required a "Yes" or "No" answer. You give me politician's techno-babble.

I asked in #849:

You replied with:

Ok Paul-R

My question required a "Yes" or "No" answer. You give me politician's techno-babble.

I am sorry Paul-R that my techno-babble did not suffice as a proficient enough answer.
I attach a picture (to avoid the techno-babble) for you as my proxy(modified at your request) answer.
Considering the disparaging stretch between technologies of two different time periods, this would be the fitting response(attitude) to these ancient plagues.

take care, peace
lost_bro

I am sorry Paul-R that my techno-babble did not suffice as a proficient enough answer.

"...as a proficient enough... "

Your answer did not address ANY PART OF MY QUESTION.
« Last Edit: 2020-05-24, 10:05:22 by Paul-R »

"...as a proficient enough... "

Your answer did not address ANY PART OF MY QUESTION.

Well Paul,

Your original question is a non-sequitur.

If your question actually followed a coherent chain of thought, I would answer it:

How on earth in your mind can you equate the bubonic plague or 1918 Spanish flu epidemics with a Man Made Biological Weapon of which the sole purpose is to project a 'false narrative' to crash the World's economy and usher forth the NWO agenda?  This scenario has been planned for decades now. (I am not saying that Pandemic1** will accomplish this, more than likely this is only the warm-up round, ie; war game gone live scenario.)

The politics of this 'plague' 100% pertain to the issues of 'disarming' the rights of the population in general.
This never was a medical issue:  All original casualty estimates were off by orders of magnitude and harm done to the World's economy will take years to recover (if ever).
The 'SmearTump' campaign has completely bewildered the public opinion regarding HCQ as an effective, cheap and proven treatment.
It is full steam ahead for a High$$ BigPharma Vaccine at the taxpayers expense, WTF....... as I posted above there are now multiple cheap && available treatments which utilize FDA approved compounds that need to be reviewed under Placebo/Double Blind conducted studies.  Which of course will NOT be investigated because of conflicting interest between Politicians and BigPharma.
'House Arrest'/Shelter In Place is as CITFTA has stated above: "a farce" which was instated w/o any conclusive scientific studies/evidence proving it's effectiveness. 
It is an asinine social experiment based on the draconian dreams of power hungry politicians.

**Bill Gates has already prognosticated Pandemic2 for the Fall of this year (saying it will be much more lethal).

take care, peace
lost_bro

P.S.  I do not post here with the intent to purposefully intimidate those who cannot fathom the obvious

« Last Edit: 2020-05-24, 22:37:47 by lost_bro »

Good day All:

Here are the observaciones and opinions of 3 more Law Enforcement Officials from distinct parts of the U.S.A.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQHHuGfCX3o&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=Jc2sJQvvi_Vu_EN-%3A6

"Shelter in Place = False Arrest"

"False arrest is the unlawful restraint of a person's freedom of movement. It can occur any time one person: holds another individual against his or her will or takes another individual into custody without consent or without legal justification to do so."

It is refreshing to witness critical thinking in a time of crisis. People like these are the true heroes of the pandemic.

take care, peace
lost_bro

Good day All:

"But Professor Hill, director of the university’s Jenner Institute, revealed that his team now faces a major problem, throwing the September deadline into doubt.

In short, their adversary is disappearing so rapidly in the UK that the next phase of trials has only a 50 percent chance of success.

Without Covid-19 spreading in the community, volunteers will not catch the disease, leaving scientists unable to prove that their vaccine makes any difference."

https://news.yahoo.com/oxford-university-covid-19-vaccine-160048546.html

Infections from SARS-COV1 became non-existent within two years of the initial outbreak.  In essence it disappeared before a vaccine could be developed/tested and brought to market.  Could the same be happening with SARS-COV2?

take care, peace
lost_bro

If your question actually followed a coherent chain of thought, I would answer it:

This is waisting my time.

Quote from: Paul_R
This is waisting my time.

Translation please.
« Last Edit: 2020-05-25, 22:13:09 by muDped »

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.

Group: Mad Scientist

Good day All:

United Nations New World Order Websitehttps://unnwo.org   (This website just came online today!!!)

"The United Nations New World Order Project is a global, high-level initiative founded in 2008 to advance a new economic paradigm, a new political order, and more broadly, a new world order for humankind, which achieves the UN’s Global Goals for Sustainable Development by 2030, and the happiness, well-being, and freedom of all life on Earth by 2050."

United Nations NWO (UNNWO) Launches COVID 19 Coronavirus Focused International Day of Happiness 2020 Campaign Theme HAPPINESS FOR ALL TOGETHER
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/united-nations-nwo-unnwo-launches-110000578.html

Happytalism
Happytalism is a new economic paradigm which places happiness, well-being, and freedom at the center of human development models, systems, and all life.

April 2020 Rockefeller Foundation Paper Urges Testing and Tracing Entire US Population
https://thefreedomarticles.com/2020-rockefeller-foundation-paper-urges-testing-tracing-all-americans/

THE STORY:As Operation Coronavirus has unfolded, Bill Gates and the Rockefeller Foundation have been exposed as key orchestrators of the crisis.
THE IMPLICATIONS:The Rockefeller Foundation is laying out their explicit scheme of surveillance and tyranny for all to see. There is time to stop this nefarious agenda if people awaken and unite.

“instead of ricocheting between an unsustainable shutdown and a dangerous, uncertain return to normalcy, the United States must mount a sustainable strategy with better tests and contact tracing, and stay the course for as long as it takes to develop a vaccine or cure.”

2020 Rockefeller Document
https://www.rockefellerfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/TheRockefellerFoundation_WhitePaper_Covid19_4_22_2020.pdf

2010 Rockefeller Document
https://norberthaering.de/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Scenarios-for-the-Future-ofTechnology-and-International-Development.pdf

As I stated in post #912, this psy-op has been in the planning for many years:

Good day All:

THIS FROM 2010 - No Conspiracy here, taken right from the Playbook:

"The pandemic blanketed the planet—though disproportionate numbers died in Africa,
Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence
of official containment protocols. But even in developed countries, containment was a
challenge. The United States’s initial policy of “strongly discouraging” citizens from flying
proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but
across borders. However, a few countries did fare better—China in particular. The Chinese
government’s quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens,
as well
as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping
the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter post pandemic recovery.
China’s government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens
from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their
authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions
, from the mandatory wearing of face
masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and
supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight
of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified.
In order to protect themselves from
the spread of increasingly global problems—from pandemics and transnational terrorism to
environmental crises and rising poverty—leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power."

LOCKSTEP ...  2010 ..... ROCKEFELLER FOUNDATION

http://www.nommeraadio.ee/meedia/pdf/RRS/Rockefeller%20Foundation.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3guoUs5fmy5lZjMxeRf9sb9MmU21KPTraMqcDD57WBCnvUbeCSw1byu28

take care, peace
lost_bro

I personally tend to not trust with my future the very same people who 'predicted' this World Wide Pandemic ten years ago.

" Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight
of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from
the spread of increasingly global problems—from pandemics and transnational terrorism to
environmental crises and rising poverty—leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power."

How in the Hell could the Rockefeller Foundation predict a pandemic in which China would be the first infected and no less ten years in the future???
I would say they have one hell of a crystal ball, or they have an inside man.

Their blueprint of the future tells exactly what they have in store for us.............
A Panoptic Surveillance System where every aspect of life is under their constant scrutiny being sold to the public as Happytalism.

'Happytalism' really?, is this similar to consumerism where you purchase or lease happiness?  Or maybe something closer to Nationalism/Socialism or Authoritarianism, where the government ordains when and where 'Happy' can take place :-\

I mean seriously, who doesn't want to be happy, right???

take care, peace
lost_bro
« Last Edit: 2020-05-25, 06:30:29 by lost_bro »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPzfY34JyD4

Mags

Good day Mags.

Great video......... It's information that I known about for some time, but it is great to see someone trying to relay the message to the general public.
It is a very sad state of affairs when the DOJ is defending BigPharma in Federal Court, effectively insulating it from all damage it causes.
It make me sick to my stomach to think about all the children and their families that have had their lives destroyed by these money sucking ghouls (BigPharma).
I thought the purpose of the DOJ was to uphold the law, not enforce a protection racket on behalf of billion dollar corporations.

take care, peace
lost_bro

Not much in the news about Belarus but they've resisted "lockdown" with
rather incredible results.

No "social distancing" either.

Thankfully, not all have gone insane.

Freedom is beneficial!

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-05-26, 18:22:07