PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-07-11, 15:02:52
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 27655 times)

With respect to the UN AGENDA 2030 FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT

I would point out that the UN AGENDA relates to basic human rights and sustainability which should be easy for anyone to understand. We all have a right to be treated with decency and live in a healthy sustainable environment.

I would also point out that which cannot be sustained must end or die, period, end of debate. Thus unsustainability is ultimately suicidal and form of mental impairment in which a person lacks empathy and common sense in my opinion. It begs the question, what kind of person would argue we should just keep consuming and destroying everything until there is nothing left?. Yet some people have got it in there head this is somehow normal when it is not.

To make matters worse not only is this kind of behavior ultimately suicidal but we know as a fact it will cause untold pain and suffering for our children. Which begs the question what kind of person would do this to there own children?. What kind of monster would knowingly inflict such pain and suffering on there own children and grandchildren?. I can't explain it because I can't even imagine how twisted one would have to become to get to that dark place.

We have big problems gentlemen and peddling nonsensical conspiracy theories ain't going to fix them.

Regards

---------------------------
I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

It is called manipulation, how to fool people.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Quote: "50-Year-Old Plot for Prison Planet

On the surface, the UN AGENDA 2030 FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT,
 sounds good.
But closer inspection reveals global government takeover
of every nation across the planet,
dismantling sovereignty, property rights,
privacy, food systems, and more."
------------------------------------------------
Translated:
Goal 1: End poverty in all its forms everywhere
Translation: Centralized banks, IMF, World Bank, Fed to control all finances
Goal 2: End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture
Translation: GMO
Goal 3: Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages
Translation: Mass vaccination, Codex Alimentarius
Goal 4: Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
Translation: UN propaganda, brainwashing through compulsory education from cradle to grave
Goal 5: Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
Translation: Population control through forced “Family Planning”
Goal 6: Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
Translation: Privatize all water sources, don’t forget to add fluoride
Goal 7: Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
Translation: Smart grid with smart meters on everything, peak pricing
Goal 8: Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all
Translation: TPP, free trade zones that favor megacorporate interests
Goal 9: Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
Translation: Toll roads, push public transit, remove free travel, environmental restrictions
Goal 10: Reduce inequality within and among countries
Translation: Even more regional government bureaucracy
Goal 11: Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Translation: Big brother big data surveillance state
Goal 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
Translation: Forced austerity
Goal 13: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts*
Translation: Cap and Trade, carbon taxes/credits, footprint taxes
Goal 14: Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
Translation: Environmental restrictions, control all oceans including mineral rights from ocean floors
Goal 15: Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
Translation: More environmental restrictions, more controlling resources and mineral rights
Goal 16: Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
Translation: More UN “peacekeeping” missions , remove 2nd Amendment in USA
Goal 17: Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
Translation: Remove national sovereignty worldwide

Ron

Yep - good interpretation.   The real meanings  O0

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
I believe William Casey (CIA director,1981-1987)  said it best:

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"

This quote was in reference to the JFK Assassination.
Seems similar thoughts circled around after 9-11.

Tucker Carlson: Ordinary Americans stand up as politicians continue to cower to the rage mob
The mob is not fearsome, it's pathetic. These are pampered children play-acting at revolution. 

For more than a month, mobs of violent crazy people have roamed this country, terrorizing citizens and destroying things. No one has stopped them from doing that, so they've continued and they've become stronger.

Politicians now cower before the mob. Corporate America mouths their slogans. The education cartel, enforced on your children, enforces their demands.

Police officers, emasculated and restrained, watch it all from the sidelines, unable to help.

ST. LOUIS COUPLE WHO BRANDISHED GUNS BEING INVESTIGATED AFTER CLASH WITH PROTESTERS

For weeks we've asked, "who will stand up for this country?" And the answer we're learning is Americans. Americans will. It's up to them.

Small groups of citizens are beginning to come forward to defend their laws, defend their history and their culture.

Antifa does not own these things, neither does Black Lives Matter. They have no right to destroy them.

In New York City over the weekend, a group of citizens gathered to defend a statue of Teddy Roosevelt. Teddy Roosevelt was the most popular president in the history of this nation. That's partly because he was a sterling moral example.

Antifa wants him erased. Local officials have said that they will comply with that demand.

No one asked the public what the public thinks of this. Our leaders don't care what they think. This group decided to be heard.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE:  We will see to it that you fall and you fall so hard you won't know what hit you. 

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:  Yo, lady. Check your (bleep) privilege and get back over there. 

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE:  No. No. Yo, yo. Who are you talking to, punk?! You’ve got something to say little boy? You’ve got something to say, little boy? 

No, you don’t. Do you? 

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:  No, you can talk about over there. 

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE:  No, I'll stand wherever I want. 

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:  I think you -- you're bigots. You don’t understand the consequences. 

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE:  Is that the best you’ve got, little boy? 

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:  All men are created equal. 

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE:  Is that the best you’ve got baby boy? Is that the best you’ve got? 

That's the New York we love. Is that the best you’ve got?

Yes, actually it is the best they've got. Tear off the masks. Turn down the volume and you see it very clearly. The mob is not fearsome, it's pathetic. These are pampered children play-acting at revolution.

They are cowards. That's why they move in packs.

403 error - trying to split up this message - continued below

They have no skills. All they can do is destroy.

The closer you get to them, the clearer all of that is.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE:  They're trying to find this as a racial issue. This is not about race anymore. It never really was. This is about taking apart the fabric of America. 

Well, exactly. This is not about racial justice. It never was about racial justice. That's obvious to the rest of us now. The president understands it, too.

Last week, he issued an Executive Order to protect our monuments from the mob.

On Saturday, the Department of Justice charged four people with destruction of federal property for vandalizing monuments right across from the White House.

Federal Park Police posted 15 wanted posters online. The president retweeted them.

Oh but the overpaid corporate revolutionaries on cable news were outraged by that, enforcing the law? Enforcing the law is racist, they lectured us.

MSNBC anchors enjoy seeing statues topple as they glide by in their car services. It makes them feel alive.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE:  In another sign of where his priorities are, during this time, the president signed a new Executive Order yesterday centered on protecting monuments, memorials, and statues, not people. 

LAURA COATES, CNN LEGAL ANALYST:  So, he threatens prison terms. He threatens retribution. He defends statues. He ignores the substance of the message and wholly misses the mark. 

continuing below:

Well that is INTERESTING.   While trying to post more of this article I kept getting '403 errors' but then the website here became completely unreachable!!!   I was being blocked.   But as soon as I logged in from a TOR browser I got back in.   Regular browser still can't reach overunityresearch.com !!   

Isitdownrightnow.com says overunityresearch.com site is up but I can not access it even after clearing cache and restarting browser

Since I still can't seem to post the rest of the foxnews article I'll just say it's well worth the read and also the comment below the article by someone :

Every American should take the time to read up in detail about Lenin and Bolshevism. They called for the abolition of the police and the use of Revolutionary Defeatism (the concept that their members should help foreign countries and influences defeat their own country because they would gain more from their nation’s defeat by turning the conflict into a civil war and revolution to achieve power in the chaos). They used what they called “professional revolutionaries” (BLM/Antifa) who they would use psychological warfare and outright lies to to create a fanatical and devoted minority of extremists and agitators, and then used them to lead mobs to attack and disrupt government until the disarray was so widespread that they declared themselves in charge. They physically attacked shops and factories, seized schools, destroyed courts, and took over control of the press and all information put out by the press (Pravda). They used the chaos to take over power. Once in power, they murdered and eliminated anyone who was even suspected of having dissenting or non-conforming thought of any type. Truth was defined by their leaders - only ideological fiction mattered. They seized all private property under collectivism and engaged in forced resettlement (everyone should read the Decree on Land and Dekulakization). Fear, hatred, cynicism, dishonesty, intolerance and criminality were their tools to maintain power, all while publicly insisting they were the party of unity and civilization.

My comment :  Do you really think there is no bad agenda going down?

Trying one more time to finish the article:

Nope - it fails again. 

Back in by using a different VPN.  Apparently something is blocking my IP address if I make more than a couple posts from that IP address.   Is this some implementation in this web site or is some outside entity blocking my posts?

This quote was in reference to the JFK Assassination.
Seems similar thoughts circled around after 9-11.

Good day Grumpy

How many people still believe the 'one' bullet / one shooter scenario? 

Once it was proven that an American President could be assassinated in public on national TV all the while controlling the narrative to derail and conceal evidence and thereby preclude anything that resembled a serious investigation, and get away with it..... only reinforced the idea that the American public was truly gullible and set precedence for continuing false flag events.
All evidenced released as of 50 years later has been redacted for 'national security'.  Really???  It has been redacted to bury the truth and keep it obfuscated forever.

It would seem that William Casey's statement has never been more poignant or to the point.

**********************************************************************************************************************************
 On June 4, 1963, President John F. Kennedy issued Executive Order 11110 gave the Treasury of the US the power to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation, all backed by silver.

If enough of these certificates were brought into circulation, it would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes, which are backed by nothing.

Five months later, Kennedy was shot and the silver-backed notes were taken out of circulation.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

take care, peace
lost_bro
« Last Edit: 2020-07-01, 00:04:47 by lost_bro »

Group: Ambassador

e2
there is some mechanism that blocks you when you write percentage sign ? [I believe]
Peter is checking for other issues too.

see chat room at top of forum [ above

Group: Experimentalist

With respect to the UN AGENDA 2030 FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
snip
We have big problems gentlemen and peddling nonsensical conspiracy theories ain't going to fix them.

Regards

Good to see you always endorsing the "official story", you know what that makes you...

Ron

Good to see you always endorsing the "official story", you know what that makes you...

Ron
It makes him not a tuppenny ha'penny two bit tosser who has marginalised himself by communicating with discredited web sites and has no knowledge of method in general or the scientific method in particular.

Mudped (et alia) are such prats that hopefully few will hear of them. Unfortunately, some people will and those who take notice may well be seriously harmed.

The problem is that mud sticks and will stick to this site.

tExB=qr

Good day Grumpy

How many people still believe the 'one' bullet / one shooter scenario? 

Kennedy had a lot going on besides the silver notes, but yes, they proved they could do whatever they want and still do today.

Paul-R,

Your point of view is quite comprehensible.  Many in the
Queen's Domain share your feelings.

But, on the other hand, many, many of your Compatriots
are awakening and seeing that all is not well.  Particularly
now with the Covid-19 Hysteria on top of all of the Brexit
madness.

As is always the case, Time will Tell. Our World is not at all
what it seems to be on its surface.  All things hidden are
now being revealed and what we're seeing is very, very
ugly.  It will get much worse before it's made better.

Better is coming when the time is just right.

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

Why the Social Distancing?

Something very strange:

I attempted to upload an attachment.  As it was
uploading the "reply" page disappeared with all
that I had entered and a blank "start new topic"
page took its place.  I've not seen that before.

Why the Lockdowns and the Chaos/Violence?

What are the Covi-Pass Immunity Passports?

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.

It makes him not a tuppenny ha'penny two bit tosser who has marginalised himself by communicating with discredited web sites and has no knowledge of method in general or the scientific method in particular.
snip

Good heavens, another one???
Hey, I have some property for sale, very reasonable pricing, but I would ask you to come at low tide.

Ron

;D 8) C.C

Why the Social Distancing?

Something very strange:

I attempted to upload an attachment.  As it was
uploading the "reply" page disappeared with all
that I had entered and a blank "start new topic"
page took its place.  I've not seen that before.

Why the Lockdowns and the Chaos/Violence?

What are the Covi-Pass Immunity Passports?

The Russians did it...LOL
-------------------------------------

My friend, the lock down link tells it like it is... a brief quote, worth repeating from your excellently researched posts...

Quote: The pandemic response will have major implications for the public funding of education, welfare, social security, environment and health in the future.”

This is precisely right. The country has been deliberately plunged into another Great Depression with the clear intention of imposing harsh austerity measures that will eviscerate Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid and any other social safteynet programs that benefit ordinary working people, retirees, or anyone else for that matter. None of it is random, spontaneous or spur-of-the-moment policymaking. It’s all drawn from a centuries-old Imperial Playbook that’s being used by scheming elites to implement their final plan for America: Tear down the statues, destroy the icons and symbols, rewrite the history, crush the populist resistance, create a permanent underclass that will work for pennies on the dollar, pit one group against the other by inciting racial hatred, political polarization and fratricidal warfare, promote the vandals who burn and loot our cities, attack anyone who speaks the truth, and offer unlimited support to the party that has aligned itself with the corrupt Intel agencies, the traitorous media, the sinister deep state, and the tyrannical elites who are determined to control the all the levers of state power and crush anyone who gets in their way.

What is it the Elite call our disbelieving detractors? useful idiots? how true!

Ron

I've avoided doctors and medical ever since as much as possible.
Some are bad; some aren't. One can't generalise.

Group: Professor

A voice of reason (finally) - an aid to sorting out fact from fiction:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9fFfO5AgQE

Another one of Jon Rappoport's great articles from his blog-

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020/07/01/murder-by-lockdown-details-from-a-dozen-countries/

In our state of Kansas USA, we will have mandatory masks required starting July 3.  Let's see, with the heat being 100-105 degrees F, what could go wrong?  Certainly not hypoxia!

Regards,
Pm

Ronee

I would disagree and seldom believe any "official story" including the Free Energy, UFO, massive government corruption/industrial/military complex lies. However I do believe that which is unsustainable obviously cannot be sustained and will soon end or die. Unsustainability = Death... do you understand?.

As well who in there right mind would argue against guaranteeing basic human rights and good living conditions for everyone?.

Here's a question, if we live in a dog eat dog barbaric world as you seem to imply dismissing sustainability and basic human rights then why would you think we should help anyone and share FE?. If what you suggest is true then why would you think much more intelligent people than yourself should share anything by your own reasoning?. I'm not buying the snake oil your peddling and were better and smarter than that in my opinion.

Whenever I start having doubts I crank my favorite band, Boston- "Piece of Mind", https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edwk-8KJ1Js... wise words my friend.

Regards

I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

e2
there is some mechanism that blocks you when you write percentage sign ? [I believe]
Peter is checking for other issues too.

see chat room at top of forum [ above

Thanks,  I thought and was hoping it was just something like that.   

Some are bad; some aren't. One can't generalise.

I didn't say all doctors are bad.   But many are only in it for the money.  Average doctor in U.S. gets between $10,000 and $100,000 per year from big Pharma companies in gifts and such depending on how many prescriptions they write.   I know this from personal experience - not just Internet talk - I've seen it many times and have had Pharmaceutical reps brag to me about some of the things they were giving doctors and also pharmacists (so the pharmacists would use their brand instead of generics).   

I didn't say all doctors are bad.   But many are only in it for the money.  Average doctor in U.S. gets between $10,000 and $100,000 per year from big Pharma companies in gifts and such depending on how many prescriptions they write.   I know this from personal experience - not just Internet talk - I've seen it many times and have had Pharmaceutical reps brag to me about some of the things they were giving doctors and also pharmacists (so the pharmacists would use their brand instead of generics).
I quite agree with you but if you find yourself in a covid ward with an oxygen tube, you need to agree to what they say or you'll be looking up at the underneath of a pine coffin lid.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-07-11, 15:02:52