PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-09-26, 02:49:37
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 44926 times)

Ronee
Those numbers are propaganda numbers... why do you plug up this thread with your BS? Lock downs and masks are just unproven and in most cases detrimental.

Masks have been proven to work by the medical community for over 100 years.
Lock downs or isolation have also been proven to work by the medical community for over 100 years.

This is a manmade virus deliberately released. And subject to continual release at their whim. They have promised us a second and third wave, how do you think they know?

You have no proof of any of your claims and a 2nd wave is almost a certainty based on the proven results of the first wave.

The pandemic could have been over in a couple of months if they had not suppressed Hydroxychloroquine and zinc. (and now Ivermectin triple protocol)

No, that's political propaganda and "the bleach" as donny trump likes to call it was proven to cause more harm in side effects than good.

Personally, I think people do have the right to poison themselves and it goes towards natural selection. Let them drink or inject themselves with bleach, problem solved, however don't expect intelligent people to believe your bs because they don't.

Regards

---------------------------
I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

Group: Experimentalist

Partially correct but revealing never the less, as it seems the virus was in the States as early as September and the French World Games came back to France with it after the Games.

[url]https://ca.news.yahoo.com/chinese-virologist-claims-she-proof-025700164.html[url]

Ron

It is not rocket science when you consider that Fauci was partly financing the Wuhan lab. It is therefore not too much of a stretch to think that at least four bio weapons labs were working on this together. Wuhan, Fort Detrick, Winnepeg and Porton Down. In the UK they had to have a Badger kill when it got away from them, in Canada they had to give Frank Plummer a heart attack because he knew too much   and at the Fort, it was so contaminated they had to shut it down for a few years.

Fauci knew 15 years ago that hydroxychloroquine wiped out SARS hence the major effort to make it disapear as a "killer".

SARS faded out after six months as these viruses don't mutate to a worse state, rather they start leaving things out, so when the virus strikes full blown again (second wave) you can bet that it has been re-released.

Ron

Ronee
Masks have been proven to work by the medical community for over 100 years.
Lock downs or isolation have also been proven to work by the medical community for over 100 years.

You have no proof of any of your claims and a 2nd wave is almost a certainty based on the proven results of the first wave.

No, that's political propaganda and "the bleach" as donny trump likes to call it was proven to cause more harm in side effects than good.

Personally, I think people do have the right to poison themselves and it goes towards natural selection. Let them drink or inject themselves with bleach, problem solved, however don't expect intelligent people to believe your bs because they don't.

Regards

Yeesh, here we are in the middle of an agenda driven plandemic and you continue to endorse the criminals? unreal!

Ron

You have no proof of any of your claims

Other than the OBVIOUS

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation,”  the Telegraph  quoted Prince Philip saying at the time.

AC a tutorial for you... The world is run by the Illuminati, Deep State, what ever name you prefer, and has many facets. The Rothschild's, the Rockefeller's, the UN, Rhodes scholars, Knight's of the Round table, Knight's of Malta, Bilderberger, CFR, all the secret services, Tavistock. the Zionists, Jesuit's, Free Mason's, Skull and Bones.

The Tavistock group is easy to follow as they call themselves "the Institute"  eg: Brookings Institute, Fraser Institute, et al.

To follow the illuminati agenda one should read the Georgia Guide Stones, Agenda 21 and Agenda 30.

To put this in layman's terms for you, they wish to crash the economy, destroy sovereignty and reduce the world population while maintaining all the money and control for themselves. A return to the dark ages, serfdom?

So the bioweapon Labs have been running full time. The American Government became alarmed at one point and passed a law restricting what the US labs could do... so what "they" did was to open nearly 200 labs world wide as then the American law was circumvented.

The 'product' has been the swine flue, Ebola, MERS, SARS and now covid-19 with the insertion of sequences from HIV and TB into SARS.

With the death of 140 people WHO declared a world wide pandemic. To make sure the plandemic would function as planned it was vital for them to pave over Hydroxychloroquine and any other simple cure such as the one the Cuban's had. To crash the economy they had a free for all with money give a ways, a trillion dollar debt so far, to devalue the dollar, grave unemployment, social distancing, masks to de-humanize the population and to bolster this, brought out BLM.

So it should be interesting to see if they have achieved their long planned catastrophe, maybe even this October/November?

Ron

Other than the OBVIOUS

“In the event that I am reincarnated, I would like to return as a deadly virus, to contribute something to solving overpopulation,”  the Telegraph  quoted Prince Philip saying at the time.

AC a tutorial for you... The world is run by the Illuminati, Deep State, what ever name you prefer, and has many facets. The Rothschild's, the Rockefeller's, the UN, Rhodes scholars, Knight's of the Round table, Knight's of Malta, Bilderberger, CFR, all the secret services, Tavistock. the Zionists, Jesuit's, Free Mason's, Skull and Bones.

The Tavistock group is easy to follow as they call themselves "the Institute"  eg: Brookings Institute, Fraser Institute, et al.

To follow the illuminati agenda one should read the Georgia Guide Stones, Agenda 21 and Agenda 30.

To put this in layman's terms for you, they wish to crash the economy, destroy sovereignty and reduce the world population while maintaining all the money and control for themselves. A return to the dark ages, serfdom?

So the bioweapon Labs have been running full time. The American Government became alarmed at one point and passed a law restricting what the US labs could do... so what "they" did was to open nearly 200 labs world wide as then the American law was circumvented.

The 'product' has been the swine flue, Ebola, MERS, SARS and now covid-19 with the insertion of sequences from HIV and TB into SARS.

With the death of 140 people WHO declared a world wide pandemic. To make sure the plandemic would function as planned it was vital for them to pave over Hydroxychloroquine and any other simple cure such as the one the Cuban's had. To crash the economy they had a free for all with money give a ways, a trillion dollar debt so far, to devalue the dollar, grave unemployment, social distancing, masks to de-humanize the population and to bolster this, brought out BLM.

So it should be interesting to see if they have achieved their long planned catastrophe, maybe even this October/November?

Ron

I am wondering whether you are suffering from syphilis.

Group: Tinkerer

What is so very sad about this present catastrophe is that it is
bringing out the ugliness of certain personalities in this group.

Hateful, self-centered thoughts and words.

Evil has found a place in the hearts of many.

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.
Les Visible - 27 February 2020

...which reminds me that you have not answered post 1507, page 61, above. Where is the evidence that Bill Gates' work killed 400 people?
« Last Edit: 2020-09-15, 09:56:24 by Paul-R »

Well I am still learning. I thought if I said he was a narcissist he would get off my back... wrong, turns out that was the worst thing I could have done because now I have to be punished!

So I have gone "grey rock"

Thanks for the support.

Ron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBv3V8Ji4Js

I would agree, while real people and families suffer and lose there loved ones due to Covid, some deny it even exists. I can think of nothing more ugly than someone denying the pain and suffering of others because of there own petty political beliefs. It shows a complete and utter lack of empathy in my opinion.

Would you walk up to someone who just lost a loved one to Covid and tell them it's all a hoax, a conspiracy and there a fool to believe it?. I don't think anyone here would be that foolish because if they were there is a good chance it would be them who was in the hospital next. There lies the truth of this matter and it's well enough to peddle your snake oil hiding in the dark however in the real world there is little tolerance for this nonsense.

Yes, you confirm that with every post.

Ron

Quote from: AC as a question
Would you walk up to someone who just lost a loved one to Covid and
tell them it's all a hoax, a conspiracy and there a fool to believe it?.

Truth is finally emerging in the now honest statistical analysis figures
which are being admitted to by the CDC and WHO. :o

Are you paying attention?  It has all been grossly overblown for POLITICAL
and POWER reasons. C.C

How is it that you've so completely fallen for the Gaslighting Fear and Hysteria
of the Medical Tyranny Program that has been instituted? :D

Have you no eyes to see?  8)

The animal mind ALWAYS reacts to what it does not understand. This is what sets dogs barking. If you are going to tell the truth, you are going to have to be okay with barking dogs, because they will harry your passage until you pass through town.

I would agree, while real people and families suffer and lose there loved ones due to Covid, some deny it even exists. I can think of nothing more ugly than someone denying the pain and suffering of others because of there own petty political beliefs. It shows a complete and utter lack of empathy in my opinion.

Would you walk up to someone who just lost a loved one to Covid and tell them it's all a hoax, a conspiracy and there a fool to believe it?. I don't think anyone here would be that foolish because if they were there is a good chance it would be them who was in the hospital next. There lies the truth of this matter and it's well enough to peddle your snake oil hiding in the dark however in the real world there is little tolerance for this nonsense.

You do like to twist things around. I post a nice tutorial for you and you come back saying I said Covid-19 is a hoax, hello?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q5teMsw2h4

Ron

Snake oil? I did notice that not you or your buddy were unable to refute even one of my claims.

Let me make it very clear for you, What I said was covid-19 was a man made virus deliberately released on the public and a simple cure withheld. That makes them the killers.

Ron

What I said was covid-19 was a man made virus deliberately released on the public and a simple cure withheld.

Ron

Then  provide the proof.

muDped
Truth is finally emerging in the now honest statistical analysis figures
which are being admitted to by the CDC and WHO. :o

Are you paying attention?  It has all been grossly overblown for POLITICAL
and POWER reasons. C.C

How is it that you've so completely fallen for the Gaslighting Fear and Hysteria
of the Medical Tyranny Program that has been instituted? :D

Gaslighting #11. They tell you everyone else is a liar.

By telling you that everyone else (your family, the media) is a liar, it again makes you question your reality. You've never known someone with the audacity to do this, so they must be telling the truth, right? No. It's a manipulation technique. It makes people turn to the gaslighter for the "correct" information—which isn't correct information at all.

Snake oil? I did notice that not you or your buddy were unable to refute even one of my claims.

It's not up to us to refute your claims; it's up to you to prove them.

from his post 1506, page 61:

...Hell on Earth is upon us. 

...The End has arrived.

...The End of the Evil Elites who have planned this entire Operation

...We die that we may Live. 

...All who die will be raised to life again.

...The GOOD PLAN will begin once the EVIL PLAN has run its course. 

...The Forces of Good will prevail when it is their time and Evil will be done away with. 

This suggests that mudped is a religious fundamentalist waiting for the rapture, the end of times, the apocalypse and is using this website to preach his extremist views.

It's not up to us to refute your claims; it's up to you to prove them.

What do you deduce from this [covid.jpg] ?

Always link to the original publising web site.

« Last Edit: 2020-09-16, 18:56:08 by Paul-R »

Paul-R
from his post 1506, page 61:
...Hell on Earth is upon us.
...The End has arrived.
...The End of the Evil Elites who have planned this entire Operation
...We die that we may Live.
...All who die will be raised to life again.
...The GOOD PLAN will begin once the EVIL PLAN has run its course.
...The Forces of Good will prevail when it is their time and Evil will be done away with.

This suggests that mudped is a religious fundamentalist waiting for the rapture, the end of times, the apocalypse and is using this website to preach his extremist views.

I would agree and assumed that to be the case a long time ago.

The major demographic of these far right populists types is that they are generally always religious, mostly elderly, white men. Here's a clue, were also seeing a large spike in suicides from this demographic. Here in Conservative country, just last week a friend was very upset about how he was losing all his friends. Some 15 deaths of generally white, middle aged conservative men in under a year. They just couldn't seem to deal with reality any more and opted out, it's tragic.

Here is my theory...
This populist rise is not because of some hatred of the more liberal left but because of there message. Everyone knows Climate Change is real, the environment is going to hell in a hand basket and it's going to get much worse very soon, we all know it. However some people have convinced themselves that so long as they can keep denying the facts and the messenger they may just keep there sanity a little longer.

However reality has started creeping in and when they can no longer deny it they just hope it all ends soon to ease there suffering or they take there own life. As such they want the end to come and just get it over with so they do not have to deal with waiting for the consequences of our collective actions. Understand, Climate change and unheard of weather events, pandemics, economic and social upheaval are just getting started and it will supposedly get much worse in the near future. Many speak of eternal hope and god in public but behind closed doors there scared to death and have no idea what to do.

muDped and friends basically told us what they want, "the end has arrived, we die that we may live, All who die will be raised to life again". In my opinion he is part of this new age populist death cult who want the world to end so they can supposedly go to heaven and end there suffering here. However the problem is they also want to take us and our loved one's with them which ain't going to happen. So yes, I do get tired of all these populist snowflakes wanting the world to end just because there weak. Man up, accept and deal with the facts rather than wallowing in there own self pity because they think there a victim. I'm no victim and I will deal with whatever comes my way in the future as I see fit... bring it on, let's go, lol.

Regards
« Last Edit: 2020-09-16, 18:48:26 by Allcanadian »

Maybe you would like to explain some of these numbers?
Current population of Canada about 36 Million
Population of Canada predicted for 2025 is 26 Million.   A loss of 10 Million people...

Current population of United States about 331 Million
Population of United States predicted in 5 years (2025)  100 Million

Oh,  these are not my predictions.  This is from www.deagel.com which is a real intelligence organization for the United States.  Ties to the N S A, used for briefing the President, the UN,  The World Bank and so on.

See the numbers here:

https://www.deagel.com/country/United%20States%20of%20America

Info about deagel.com here:

https://steemit.com/news/@rebelskum/deagel-a-real-intelligence-organization-for-the-u-s-government-predicts-massive-global-depopulation-50-80

So maybe the Gates depopulation agenda ...

Quote from: Paul-R
This suggests that mudped is a religious fundamentalist waiting for the rapture, the end of
times, the apocalypse and is using this website to preach his extremist views.

Knowing what is really taking place presently and what will happen as the future unfolds will
indicate that there is no reason at all to be Fearful.  What is happening now is a necessary
process which will have a Very Good Outcome once the dust has settled.

I do share my opinions but never demand that anyone must believe as I do.

We are each still able to make decisions as we see fit and to form our beliefs as we desire.
Those freedoms are in danger of being terminated by those in power so we shall see how that
goes soon enough.

Do you find my opinions to be good things or bad things?

Do you find my opinions to be good things or bad things?

Bad things.

If you are going to take literally scriptures which are thousands of years old, written in a now dead language, you need to get your translations right.

The ISIS islamist nutbags are in the same situation.

Quote from: Paul-R
Bad things.

If you are going to take literally scriptures which are thousands of years old, written in a now
dead language, you need to get your translations right.

The ISIS islamist nutbags are in the same situation.

I wonder simply as a point of curiosity;  do your opinions represent the viewpoints held by the
majority of People in your World?

Perhaps you'd care to enlighten readers as to what you mean when you say: " ...you need to get
your translations right?"
  And perhaps too to enumerate the "Bad things?"

You of course must realize by now that the "ISIS Islamist Nutbags" are a creation of the CIA and the
MOSSAD jointly.  Creating "enemies" and "insurgents" is an old American Tradition.  Those terrorists
were created for and used for a specific purpose in the Middle East.

Were you thinking that ISIS and all of their brand new Toyota Pickup Trucks just materialized out of
nowhere?  And that their Israeli and American weaponry just appeared by magic?

I wonder simply as a point of curiosity;  do your opinions represent the viewpoints held by the
majority of People in your World?

Perhaps you'd care to enlighten readers as to what you mean when you say: " ...you need to get
your translations right?"
  And perhaps too to enumerate the "Bad things?"

You of course must realize by now that the "ISIS Islamist Nutbags" are a creation of the CIA and the
MOSSAD jointly.  Creating "enemies" and "insurgents" is an old American Tradition.  Those terrorists
were created for and used for a specific purpose in the Middle East.

Were you thinking that ISIS and all of their brand new Toyota Pickup Trucks just materialized out of
nowhere?  And that their Israeli and American weaponry just appeared by magic?

I can't be bothered. I forgot just how crazy you are.

This thread is supposed to be about discussing the most serious public health issue for 102 years. You have highjacked it for your religious purposes. You should create your own thread for your ideas, which, contrary to your beliefs, have NOTHING to do with what this thread was set up to discuss.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-09-26, 02:49:37