PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2020-10-24, 07:26:20
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 51190 times)

From the World Doctors Alliance the statements of doctors, scientists, experts in epidemiology and others with knowledge of the situation say there is NO evidence of a medical pandemic. 

Tell that to Liverpool's mayor, Joe Anderson, mayor@liverpool.gov.uk , or that of Manchester, Andy Burnham, the.mayor@greatermanchester-ca.gov.uk .

Be sure to let us know what they say.

E2matrix
From the World Doctors Alliance the statements of doctors, scientists, experts in epidemiology and others with knowledge of the situation say there is NO evidence of a medical pandemic.   They say there is no reason for masks and lockdowns anymore.

Of course it's a hoax, that's why millions are infected, hundreds of thousands dead, why trump and his own administration who denied Covid got infected. Hoaxes are sneaky that way always doing the thing they claim isn't happening, lmao.

You do understand trump is on record as saying the Covid pandemic is real, worse than most think and he tried to downplay it. Are you saying trump is a blatant liar and in on the hoax then?. It's seems to be what your implying.

Regards

---------------------------
I don't like morning people... or mornings or people

Be careful when you blindly follow the Masses... sometimes the "M" is silent.

Group: Professor

An excellent discussion regarding the Big LIES involved in the hyping and over-reactions to the COVID-19 virus are provided by chemist Kevin Ryan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsyy0UNdcKo

An excellent discussion regarding the Big LIES involved in the hyping and over-reactions to the COVID-19 virus are provided by chemist Kevin Ryan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsyy0UNdcKo

Exactly right.   There are people getting ill from the bio-weapon released by China but it has been hyped by those who stand to gain and achieve their goals and it is being used as a political tool for an agenda that is NOT good.   Trump is doing the best he can to deal with it but he is not a doctor or epidemiologist so he is stuck between a rock and a hard place to do what is right.   Big Pharma, the medical establishment and the likes of Billy G have a lot of influence in Washington DC.

Thanks PhysicsProf!

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: E2Matrix
...the bio-weapon released by China...

While the BioWarfare Pathogen was indeed released in China, it was most
likely released by Deep State Operatives there in accord with the PLAN.
Cui Bono?  The World Economic Forum Plan of Action was developed long
before the present "Pandemic" yet it too was in accord with the 2014 LockStep
Plan that the "Virus" would originate in China.

The PLAN was made long in advance.

Lockdown Lunacy is Typical Occult Behavior

In contrast with:

Swedish Health Chief Said Country Avoided Lockdown to Prevent “Pandemic Fatigue”

Video:  Stockholm Today

Video download here.

And here A Voice of Sanity From Ireland

The level of Media Distortion there is mind boggling.

In the UK it continues to be crazy:

A no-feel Sexxit? UK reintroduces sprawling casual-sex ban amid nationwide lockdown ramp-up

From Germany a surprising development:

No proof banning nightlife would stop Covid-19: Berlin court overturns restaurant curfew

« Last Edit: 2020-10-17, 03:33:48 by muDped »

Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you're right and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth - Ghandi

Former FDA head says lockdowns are no longer necessary:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-16-fda-head-lockdowns-no-longer-necessary.html

Former FDA head says lockdowns are no longer necessary:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10-16-fda-head-lockdowns-no-longer-necessary.html

Instead of linking to an electioneering pro Trump platform, why not link DIRECTLY to your news story?

Here is "Squawk Box". Where is your story?
https://www.cnbc.com/squawk-box-us/

Paul-R
Instead of linking to an electioneering pro Trump platform, why not link DIRECTLY to your news story?

I think it's important to analyze the problem...

All this anti-science, anti-facts rhetoric is obviously not about Covid but relates more to trump retaining power. Why trump?, well the trump demographic is almost entirely evangelicals thus this was never about Covid or trump but organized religion. They will support trump no matter how many lies he say's or vile things he does as we can see.

This is there big chance to grab power by creating chaos and fear by using trump as a pawn, now who do the masses run to when everything goes to hell in a handbasket?...organized religion.

So it makes perfect sense why so many would deny Covid because by doing so they deny science facts and create chaos and fear in the process. As Christopher Hitchens implied, there goal was always to create a Church-State with no separation of power.

Regards

The FEAR which seems an essential element of the Covid-19 Action Plan originates
with the so-called EXPERTS which Governments have relied upon to justify their
actions and the MEDIA which dutifully amplifies the FEAR.

Those Powers who are implementing the Tyranny are well aware that FEAR tends
to immobilize any thought of objection or resistance to the nonsensical mandates
which micro-control the behaviors of the People.

FEAR is a tool of manipulation much used by those who seek Power and Control
over the masses.

From a purely Scientific standpoint there is no need to FEAR anything.

Unfortunately the narrative that is repeated endlessly by the Media and the so-called
Experts who support the Action Plan is not Scientific.

The "Pandemic" is merely a stepping-stone to the next stage of Totalitarian Government.

That is why the "Pandemic" or the "Covid-19" scare stories continue on unabated.

That is why the need for "Vaccines" and ideally a mandatory submission to vaccination
by the Totality of Humanity is touted by Gates and Big Pharma.

All we need do is look carefully at Sweden, Belarus and Eastern Europe who haven't
caved in to the Pressure for Lockdown to see how un-natural the Ramped Up Fear is.

Why are the People so Fearful?  Because the Media is telling them to be afraid, very afraid.

By the way, what Hitchens says in the Image above is quite True. It is very much True of
what we call Organized Religion which is a Big Business.  Organized Religion, like any
Institution which lusts for Power and Control, will resort to FEAR to keep its "believers" or
"adherents" in line and to keep them coming back for more and more of its Indoctrination.

Virtually all of what is called Christendom practices a "Religion" which has deviated vastly
from the Guidance Provided by The Book.  The Churches too have been "infiltrated" by
Deceivers who are "preaching" a twisted message.  They are not being True to the Truth
of The Word.

In spite of the massive Deceptions there still remain large numbers of Good People who
are simply confused yet they try their best to always do what is good and to treat all with
respect.  Hatred and Violence and Falsehoods have no part in their lives.

Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct. Never apologize for being correct, or for being years ahead of your time. If you're right and you know it, speak your mind. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is still the truth - Ghandi

tExB=qr
The Kingdom is within each person, not without or some other dimension.

That is an interesting and common view.

In the not too distant future we shall know for sure.

Group: Professor

I have to admit that I avidly read the "Coronavirus" thread and the "Is Donny Trump Deranged" thread solely to see what technobabble or "truth seeking" nonsense is being put there to support  the strong views held by certain people, and the replies from people with opposite views.
I have not been posting here in a long time but I will now because of the above.

My view is that Ivermectin works as a COVID-19 prophylactic and treatment before the viremia peaks.
Also, Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc and with Macrolide work as a COVID-19 prophylactic and treatment before the viremia peaks in the organizm.
Note: Ivermectin has a longer therapeutic window than HCQ+Zinc.

My views about these antivirals come from the research of the various studies and from empirical experience with these drugs in my family.
I do not consider the conclusions from the retracted Surgisphere study that has been proven to be fabricated and neither from the VA study that gave patients toxic doses of HCQ (8x the recommended dose) and neither studies of these antivirals administered after the viremia has already occurred.

I am wondering what was the motivation for fabricating the Surisphere study and why has the W.H.O based it negative assessment of these antivirals on this one study while ignoring a larger number of non-fabricated studies out there which drew opposite conclusions.
Also, I am wondering why hasn't there been a double-blind placebo-controlled study of these antivirals untill this day.

muDped
All we need do is look carefully at Sweden, Belarus and Eastern Europe who haven't
caved in to the Pressure for Lockdown to see how un-natural the Ramped Up Fear is.

Why are the People so Fearful?  Because the Media is telling them to be afraid, very afraid.

That's not how real science works and your cherry picking data points.

I could just as easily argue we have nothing to fear because there are no Covid cases on the moon, ergo we have nothing to fear. However that does not change the fact that in other places the virus went wild overwhelming the hospitals killing hundreds of people.

Your using the same twisted logic as the person living on the coast with 100 inches of rainfall then denying there are no massive prolonged droughts due to climate change in other parts of the world. Denial and cherry picking data is not real science, never was.

From a purely Scientific standpoint there is no need to FEAR anything.

I would point out that science has proven that fear relates directly to natural selection. Fear is a psychological construct built into us to ensure the survival of the fittest or most intelligent. This is true because those without fear generally always end up dead while those with fear err on the side of caution and tend to survive. In fact, a healthy amount of fear is our minds way of reconciling the potential dangers around us which causes us to change our behavior which respect to the danger.

From a purely scientific standpoint those without fear are magnitudes more likely to deny the real dangers involved and end up dead, ergo natural selection works.

Regards

< snip
I am wondering what was the motivation for fabricating the Surisphere study and why has the W.H.O based it negative assessment of these antivirals on this one study while ignoring a larger number of non-fabricated studies out there which drew opposite conclusions.
Also, I am wondering why hasn't there been a double-blind placebo-controlled study of these antivirals untill this day.

HCQ is a very simple and extremely cheap drug and Big Pharma sees the plandemic as a way to reap huge profits so they want to peddle expensive drugs.  These drug pushers will readily pay big $ to have studies done that come out in their favor financially.   It's the same reason MMS has largely been banned.  MMS is so cheap that if you easily make it from the powder it will only cost you about 5 cents per dose.   $20 worth would get you a years supply if it was taken every day.

Big Pharma will do whatever it takes to keep cheap effective drugs from being prescribed or used.   Pure EVIL.   

e2matrix
HCQ is a very simple and extremely cheap drug and Big Pharma sees the plandemic as a way to reap huge profits so they want to peddle expensive drugs.  These drug pushers will readily pay big $ to have studies done that come out in their favor financially.   It's the same reason MMS has largely been banned.  MMS is so cheap that if you easily make it from the powder it will only cost you about 5 cents per dose.   $20 worth would get you a years supply if it was taken every day.

Big Pharma will do whatever it takes to keep cheap effective drugs from being prescribed or used.   Pure EVIL.   

I agree to some extent however would you fix someone's broken leg or remove there appendix or tell other people to?. Well no, because we are not professionals trained in doing that kind of stuff safely. In my opinion the same rule applies to HCQ and MMS which brings up many questions...
1) How do you know it's working on you specifically, are you getting tested, is there proof it works on you or are you just hoping it works?
2) How do you know it's not doing harm to you specifically, are you getting tested, what long term problems can it cause?.

A better question is would you be giving this same advise if you were libel for any damage or harm to others like professionals are?. I mean, if one person mistook what you said, it killed them and you lost everything you own would you still say it?. So it's pretty easy to throw out some nonsense and think nothing of it however in the real world where people are held responsible for there actions it simply doesn't fly.

In my opinion anyone experimenting on themselves or others based on something they read on the internet needs there head examined.

HCQ is a very simple and extremely cheap drug and Big Pharma sees the plandemic as a way to reap huge profits so they want to peddle expensive drugs.

...then you can provide us with a link to the double blind, peer reviewed study on HCQ that shows that it is an effective treatment for covid-19 and safe for use on patients, as AC discusses above.

Since the vast and overwhelming proportion of people recover, a study using chewing gum will produce very favourable results.

In my opinion anyone experimenting on themselves or others based on something they read on the internet needs there head examined.

...and if that person happens to be the leader of the free world, maybe we should all start building Anderson shelters and bunker down for trouble ahead.

[The main thing is that a Brit holds the championship of Formula 1 motor racing and this appears to be a prerequisite for the Democrats to unseat a sitting Republican president. Jack Brabham is a slight snag but the Aussies will always be accepted as honory Brits if they wish it].

Quote from: AC
I would point out that science has proven that fear relates directly to natural selection.

Fear is a psychological construct built into us to ensure the survival of the fittest or most intelligent.

This is true because those without fear generally always end up dead while those with fear err on the
side of caution and tend to survive.

In fact, a healthy amount of fear is our minds way of reconciling the potential dangers around us
which causes us to change our behavior which respect to the danger.

From a purely scientific standpoint those without fear are magnitudes more likely to deny the real
dangers involved and end up dead, ergo natural selection works.

You've given us a most interesting definition of Fear and Its Purposes which is also quite revealing.

You've shown us that you've been well indoctrinated in the Doctrines and Dogma of "conventional
manipulated science."  That you've actually come to believe in quite Un-Scientific speculations.

Fear is actually a state of mind response assisted by chemical secretions into our bloodstream in
response to perceived "threats" which we are unable to comprehend and more importantly, threats
which we suspect we are unable to control or to nullify.

With practice, or with "indoctrination," Fears can be greatly exaggerated and even deflected onto imaginary
sources of perceived harmful threats.

Your input is very much appreciated. :o ;)

I agree to some extent however would you fix someone's broken leg or remove there appendix or tell other people to?

Well no, because we are not professionals trained in doing that kind of stuff safely.

In my opinion the same rule applies to HCQ and MMS which brings up many questions...

1) How do you know it's working on you specifically, are you getting tested, is there proof it works on you or are you just hoping it works?

2) How do you know it's not doing harm to you specifically, are you getting tested, what long term problems can it cause?

The answers to those questions are easily found with a little sleuthing.

MMS Treatment is nothing more than the ingestion of very small quantities of either Sodium Chlorite
or Postssium Chlorite with a small amount of Citric Acid to partially activate it.

Full activation occurs in the stomach where the chemicals react with the Hydrochloric Acid which
is naturally produced there as an aid to digestion.

We must note that Hydrochloric Acid is a chemical that is dangerous to ingest and should never be
taken by means of the mouth.  Its production in our stomachs is entirely natural and harmless.

If you've ever experienced Acid Reflux then you intuitively know this is true.

Chlorites, like most Prescription Medications, must be used in very small quantities.

Chlorites tend to produce Chlorine Dioxide within the human body and bloodstream in very small quantities.

It should be noted that our bodies also produce internally Nitrogen Dioxide which is a very hazardous gas
which can do much damage to lungs with fatal results.

However, in the very small quantities where it is produced within our bodies it is entirely safe.  Its production
internally has a very interesting affect upon our circulatory system.  It enables men to impregnate women
with the seed of life in order to bear children.

Knowledge is Treasure which is capable of allaying much Fear.

Look it up!

For further clarification:  The Chlorites of Sodium or Potassium are not Bleach.

Household Bleach is Sodium Hypochlorite which is a strong oxidizer and quite hazardous
unless it is used in very tiny quantities as a disinfectant to make drinking water safe.

Again, Look it Up!
« Last Edit: 2020-10-19, 04:54:56 by muDped »

muDped
You've shown us that you've been well indoctrinated in the Doctrines and Dogma of "conventional
manipulated science."  That you've actually come to believe in quite Un-Scientific speculations.

No, in fact it's based on science as I read it in the science literature.

Fear is actually a state of mind response assisted by chemical secretions into our bloodstream in
response to perceived "threats" which we are unable to comprehend and more importantly, threats
which we suspect we are unable to control or to nullify.

What your trying to explain is called a fear response which gives us a burst of adrenaline increasing our heart rate and allowing a greater intake of oxygen. This extra energy helps us avoid or survive many life threatening circumstances. This is how fear relates to natural selection whereby those unaware or nonresponsive to a real threat who have no fear response generally end up dead. You could say... they didn't see it coming.

With practice, or with "indoctrination," Fears can be greatly exaggerated and even deflected onto imaginary
sources of perceived harmful threats.

The alter ego is of course a failure to acknowledge a real threat like Covid due to a false belief. My theory is 39,884,616 infected and 1,112,535 dead is really all the proof I need to be cautious about Covid.

Your input is very much appreciated.

No problem, if you need more facts I can help.

Regards

What your trying to explain is called a fear response which gives us a burst of adrenaline increasing our heart
rate and allowing a greater intake of oxygen.

This extra energy helps us avoid or survive many life threatening circumstances.

This is how fear relates to natural selection whereby those unaware or nonresponsive to a real threat who have
no fear response generally end up dead. You could say... they didn't see it coming.

Adrenaline is but one of the chemical secretions associated with the Fear / Survival Response.  The more Potent
and much, much more valuable and sought after component is Adrenochrome.

Adrenochrome is the chemical which produces unusual strength and awareness, extreme stamina and extreme
physical movement capabilities in terms of speed and accuracy.  It is also the chemical which in sufficient quantity
turns the Human or Animal in question into a Killer.  Its Psychotic Effects stimulate a Blood Lust which enables
killing without fear of consequences, conscience or concern for the victim.

Adrenochrome has of course been synthesized for use by Special Forces Military Operatives while on Search and
Destroy missions, but the most sought after and much, much more valuable form of Adrenochrome is that which
is freshly collected from a Tortured and Nearly Brutally Killed Human.

Is Adrenochrome collected for Occult Use in a location near you?

By all means.  Look up "SRA" and where it occurs.

The alter ego is of course a failure to acknowledge a real threat like Covid due to a false belief.

My theory is 39,884,616 infected and 1,112,535 dead is really all the proof I need to be cautious about Covid.

What is now being called "Covid" is of course a threat to humanity.

Covid is not a Single Virus and possibly not even a virus at all.  It is a blend of Pathogens which have been created
for use as Biological Warfare Weapons.  These Pathogens have been incrementally released in such ways that the
masses are unaware.  Each increment is dependent upon successive increments in order to achieve the sought
after Gain of Function Response which can indeed be deadly.

Why do you suppose Bill and Melinda smirked when they warned that the Second Wave would make a difference in
how the People elevate their Fears?

Because Bill and Melinda are fully aware of the PLAN and are in fact Operatives to assure Success of the Plan.

They know that the Second Wave Releases will be Ebola Based (not necessarily a virus) Pathogens which will
result in the deaths of many, many more vulnerable People.

When precisely will this Second Wave Attack take place?

That is not known with any Precision and is entirely dependent upon the Compliance Enforcement Actions taken
by the various Governments.  If the Actions are deemed Insufficient by those with the Power, then the rest of
the Plan will be implemented to achieve the level of Population Reduction they desire.

Components of the Second Wave Pathogens are being incrementally released in the Air, in Foods, in Atmospheric
High Altitude Emissions and by means of Vaccines.

Quote from: Dr. Eric Pianka
“War and famine would not do. Instead, disease offered the most efficient and fastest way to kill the billions that
must soon die if the population crisis is to be solved. AIDS is not an efficient killer because it is too slow.

"My favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world’s population is airborne Ebola (Ebola Reston), because
it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years.

“We’ve got airborne diseases with 90 percent mortality in humans. Killing humans. Think about that.

“You know, the bird flu’s good, too. For everyone who survives, he will have to bury nine”

— Dr. Eric Pianka University of Texas evolutionary ecologist and lizard expert, showed solutions for reducing the
world’s population to an audience on population control

Quote from: John P. Holdren
“The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and
for each region and for arbitrating various countries’ shares within their regional limits.

"Control of population size might remain the responsibility of each government, but the Regime would have some
power to enforce the agreed limits.”

--Obama’s Science czar John P. Holdren: From a book he helped write ‘Ecoscience’

Quote from: David Spangler
“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer.

"No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”

--David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

Look it Up!

The Potential for a Very Good Development in the UK

The Video

Have the Good People of the UK been betrayed by their Parliament?

« Last Edit: 2020-10-19, 10:52:15 by muDped »

From a Canadian whistleblower - I hope he's wrong - but this would be total tyranny and Canadians who have severe limits on guns will be very restricted in fighting back:

"World leaders are preparing for a second and third wave of covid-19 cases and are fine-tuning their lock down strategies which will be implemented late in 2020 and into 2021. Their planning involves the development of a new world economy, one that introduces medical fascism as a permanent way of life.

A Canadian whistle blower came forward with the plans. The whistle-blower is on the Liberal Party of Canada’s Strategic Planning Committee, which operates under the direction of Canada’s Office of the Prime Minister (PMO).

The historic lock downs have engineered mass poverty and will continue to weaken people’s financial and food security, making them more vulnerable and eventually making them more desperate to accept the new world economy and its bodily requirements.

New world economy includes universal basic income and vaccination requirements
The new world economy includes the introduction of a digital currency, a universal basic income, vaccine requirements for travel, and “The World Debt Reset Program.” A continuous cycle of lock downs into 2021 will eventually lead to an international economic collapse. Governments worldwide will offer citizens an alluring way out by promising to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc.)

In the U.S. this idea has already been implemented in 2020 through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) – a guaranteed loan program that forgives the debt if the borrower follows specific instructions. Under an impending economic collapse, any and all loans will be forgiven if the citizen agrees to participate in the “World Debt Reset Program, funded by the International Monetary Fund (IMF). In order to get all debts forgiven, citizens will have to forfeit ownership of any and all private property, accept a universal basic income, and enroll in the covid-19 and covid-21 vaccination schedule.

As the rolling lock downs and economic sanctions commence, citizens will be permitted all their previous freedoms  to travel and gather in stadiums and public venues as long as they provide an ID showing they were inoculated with all the mandated covid-19 and covid-21 vaccinations. In Canada, detainment camps are being installed in all provinces and territories to coerce people to comply with the new plans. The Canadian whistle-blower revealed that this vaccine ID will be referred to in Canada as Canada’s HealthPass.

The whistle-blower warns that world leaders in Australia, the US, the UK, Canada and New Zealand will push for a “complete and total secondary lock down much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions.” These new lock downs will be pushed in November 2020 through January 2021 by hyping up covid-19 testing and case counts.

2020 lock down tyranny is just the beginning of a much larger plan
The upcoming lock down plans are congruent with the “Great Reset” plan outlined by the World Economic Forum and Event 201, both funded and pushed by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, which seeks worldwide compliance with vaccine experiments and genetic modification of humans. The Prime Minister’s National covid-19 Advisory Commission (established in lockstep in March 2020) is now advising and pushing the Canadian PMO and the Department of Prime Ministers and Cabinet in Canberra to carry out these totalitarian plans.

The whistle-blower said at least thirty percent of the committee members strongly oppose these plans but their voices are being drowned out. It has been made “very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes,” said the whistle-blower.

The Canada’s Office of the Prime Minister has laid out the plan, which includes a secondary lock down by December 2020, that will implement restrictions on a rolling basis, beginning with major metropolitan areas and expanding outward. The media will project that daily covid-19 cases exceed testing capacity and must be curbed using a complete and total secondary lock down much stricter than the first and second rolling phase. The unemployment program will be configured into a universal basic income program by the end of quarter one, 2021.

As the vaccines are rolled out, all viral shedding, mutations, and vaccine injuries will be blamed on a “third wave” which includes a higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Anyone who does not agree to the vaccines will be stripped of their right to travel freely and will either be detained in the isolation centers or monitored on home arrest until they agree to comply.

During this time, medical facilities will reach peak capacity, and government will enhance lock down restrictions, implementing a Third Lock Down by quarter two, 2021. Large inventory shortages, supply chain break down and economic instability is expected, as all individuals are put on a universal basic income program to curb hunger, homelessness and civil unrest. By quarter three, governments are expected to deploy military personnel to major metropolitan areas and roadways to create travel checkpoints. These tactics have already been tested out in 2020. Everyone who is dependent on these systems will be forced onto the HealthPass vaccination schedule. Anyone who disagrees will be deemed a “public health threat” or “enemy of the state.”

The whistle-blower said that dissenters will not be tolerated. “Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individual’s best interest to participate.”

“When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer, we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. Those who refuse “refused to participate” in the debt forgiveness program “would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities.”

“Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.”

Two years before the outbreak of COVID-19 the USA, the EU, China and nations around the world started exporting millions of diagnostic test instruments for… COVID-19, a disease that supposedly didn’t even exist back then.

Rothschild's provisional patent was made in 2015 - "System and Method for Covid-19 Testing"

https://humansarefree.com/2020/09/proof-covid-19-planned-new-world-order.html

"Paul-R: Instead of linking to an electioneering pro Trump platform, why not link DIRECTLY to your news story? "

Paul-R
I think it's important to analyze the problem...

No it isn't.

You spoke of a "Squawk Box" story. Please link to it instead of changing the subject.

From a Canadian whistleblower - I hope he's wrong - but this would be total tyranny and Canadians who have severe limits on guns will be very restricted in fighting back:

"World leaders are preparing for a second and third wave of covid-19 cases and are fine-tuning their lock down strategies which will be implemented late in 2020 and into 2021.

When you say "a Canadian whistleblower", I presume you mean that you have no evidence WHATSOEVER and furthermore, like religious extremists, no logical reason to believe either.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2020-10-24, 07:26:20