PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 07:39:05
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Dally, Akula & Ruslan Coils & Magnetics discusion circuits  (Read 11015 times)
Group: Guest
   Picowatt:
    I had asked, that my thread be placed on read only, after I had removed it. So, it may be possible for members to view what was posted there, to your suggestion. I really am not an asshole, but there is only so much distraction that I can deal with. Some guy even asked me to shut up, which is what I've done.
   Anyway, I have not gone there to see if members are able to view it or not. So, you might want to try it and let us know what happens, now. As well as to ask Itsu for anything that you may have a question about.
  I may activate that thread, for the sole purpose of dealing with "energy from the ambient", as that is what my focus and interests are. Not energy from Mass...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-10-20, 01:28:01 by NickZ »

Group: Professor

@Nick:  Do Vasmus videos meet your approval ?

@Nick:  Do Vasmus videos meet your approval ?

Verpies:
   I don't know why you always ask a loaded question. I just hope that I can get out of your comments box this time...

Vasmus, is Dally, and as you know Itsu tried to replicate his earlier supposed self running circuit, years ago.
 Again and as always, to no avail. And Vasmus is a relative of Tariel Kapanadze, also, cousin I think.
So,  there lies the family connection.
   As far as I know Vasmus's latest devices, have not been replicated, either. And made to self run. Of course, I could be wrong. As, I don't follow the Kapanadze clan, as they do not provide for all the needed build information, and prefer to make it a family secret.
My approval???  No. Nor would not try to replicate what does not have a full and complete schematic, with all the important data present, scope shots, voltage points, etc. And, that has been replicated, by a believable builder.
As nothing so far, has worked as shown. Nothing. That does not mean that I give up, and go fishing, instead.
Although, I just might.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-10-20, 21:39:59 by NickZ »

Vasmus, is Dally, and as you know Itsu tried to replicate his earlier supposed self running circuit, years ago.
Really ?
Why do their builds look very different ?  e.g. Dally used a DSRD nanosecond pulse generator and Vasmus did not.

And Vasmus is a relative of Tariel Kapanadze,
He is or his devices are related ?

I don't know why you always ask a loaded question.
What does "loaded" mean?  It is a simple question:  Either you approve or you don't.

My approval???  No, I would not try to replicate...
I asked whether his videos met with your approval, not whether you would replicate them.  These are not the same topics !

Why don't you answer the question directly, succinctly and stay on-topic ?

Verpies:
   I answered in my own way.
   Again, ask Itsu. He may know or remember Vasmus's actual name and history. I have no opinion about Vasmus's device, I have not really studied it, as there are too many unknowns, and no one has replicated it, as far as I know. I don't replicate anything "blindly", as you seam to think. The builds look very different, yes, but, you'll have to ask him why that is.
 I don't really follow him, either, other than just watching his videos. And hearing others comments about his person, and relation to Kapanadze, and their secrecy. Personally, I don't know, just what I've heard. Nor do I know if they work any better than his old nano pulser circuit.
  Vasmus device, is NOT the same as Tariels device, nor similar, but, may be related as to their mode of operations.
  Sometimes these guys place fake components into their devices. To make things not so easy to replicate. And I am no mind reader.
   I hope that I've answered your questions, this time.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2023-10-20, 21:44:31 by NickZ »

Sometimes these guys place fake components into their devices.
Do you think this component is fake ?

Verpies:
   I don't know about the device, or that coil. But I have no reason to consider something a fake without some proof.
 And I have not heard anything about it being a fake. Nor being replicated and shown self running, either.
  Could be eye candy. We would need Hoppy and his magnifier. As I don't get off on just talking about possible fakes.
I do know that it was shown some years ago, and no updated versions since then.
 Same as with most of the other inventors, such as Stalker, Akula, and Ruslan. To me that is a bummer.

NickZ

I don't know about the device, or that coil.
Does it look like a genuine OU device to you after watching this playlist ?

I have seen those videos before, but there is also a much more resent Vasmus replication, posted 9 month ago , not 9 years ago, by Ruslan. Which I had forgotten about, until I saw it just now on YouTube under Vasmus replications. There are several videos of that newer Ruslan version device, as well. It is a simpler version and possibly easier to understand. He also shows scope shots with his newer type digital scope, instead.
  Is that a better system than the previos Akula or Ruslan devices? That would need to be tested, and veryfied. But I kind of doubt it. Not 5000 watts like his video out in the field.
Does it look genuine? Looks good to me, but who knows. These guys are into it for the money. And Ruslan already went to court over a supposed fake non working device that he sold for $5.000. That sort of makes me take everything with a grain of salt. Also I wonder what that noise is, that they make, and what it's coming from. Sounds like a spark gap or similar type of sound. When I'm on my Pc, I'll post a link, if interested.

NickZ

When I'm on my Pc, I'll post a link, if interested.
Yes, please.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Just reading Nick's comments strongly subjects to me all Nicks answers are based on cut and past assumptions and he gets annoyed because he is most likely expecting some sort of documentary investigation with proof one way or another.

Also Verpies's question, answers his previous question on what is a loaded question.

I hope this helps in your answers.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW4sjPMYy_8   <  O0

is this on topic ? https://pin.it/1DC64ja

Yes, please.

Verpies:
   There are several of Ruslans Vasmus type of replications if you search YT for Vasmus replications. You'll  find plenty to keep you busy watching videos for a while. You can also see what you've missed in the last 10 years.
   There you'll also find Wesley giving his take of Vasmus or Ruslan's replication.
   Ruslan's 1,2,and 3 part Vasmus replication videos is showing what looks like a simple kacher circuit, along with another very simple pulse circuit, main thing is that this is a very simple device. How it works is the part that is not so simple. You can also find better and clearer copies of the Vasmus replication videos, elsewhere.
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pnW1XBOhQ

Thanks for your kind words AG. Always appreciated...

NickZ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pnW1XBOhQ
Wait a minute !
In this replication of the Vasmus' device, the Nakapityel/summator a.k.a. "transformer" by some, has different type of windings than the one from the video from Vasmus himself, which I posted in that post.

I hope this helps in your answers.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW4sjPMYy_8   <  O0
It's a great find!
This video clearly illustrates that the Vasmus style winding works, while the ordinary transformer winding style - does not (that winding style was attempted by Ruslan in that video from Nick about his replication of the Vasmus' device).

I don't know what works, or not, of  course Ruslan keeps saying that it works.
But I would of liked to have seen him disconnect the device from the battery, to see how well it works, then.
  Also, the way that Vasmus uses a 9v battery to kick start his device with for only a second, is more convincing.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-10-21, 20:46:33 by NickZ »

Just reading Nick's comments strongly subjects to me all Nicks answers are based on cut and past assumptions and he gets annoyed because he is most likely expecting some sort of documentary investigation with proof one way or another.

Also Verpies's question, answers his previous question on what is a loaded question.

Its difficult to see how it is connected and all hooked up.
But when I connect a halogen bulb with one wire to the topliad of a kacher coil it generates significant lumination.
The other connection of the bulb is not connected.

I added a video 75 watt halogen bulb connected single wire to top of TC secundairy.

https://youtube.com/shorts/3sX_1NSerqg?si=7G9TWQQ1IDHp_FSp

I added a video 75 watt halogen bulb connected single wire to top of TC secundairy.
It will not light up if you disconnect that loose black wire from the bulb's socket.
It will light up more if you connect that black wire to ground.

It will not light up if you disconnect that loose black wire from the bulb's socket.
It will light up more if you connect that black wire to ground.

In my case, yes disconnecting the loose wire does kill the action.
But connecting it to ground also zero lumination.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ddc7_GMfN18?si=b9wGCgwEz1p6PgrK

So the impedance of the load becomes too mismatched according to MPTT.
How long are the wires?  The ground wire, too.  Long wires have significant inductance.

What is the frequency of current flowing in these wires anyway ?

Itsu:
   As it's been some time since I could use my scope, since the display would not turn on, when the rest of the scope would. I've had that problem with it before also, and I thought that it was toast. So anyway, I turned it on, and just covered it up so that it's own heat would help to get things dried up and going again. I left it like that some some hours. And, it worked. 
I played around with it for a while, to get used to it again. As it's amazing how much I've forgotten about how it works, so I played around with it to get to know it again. And now I see that it needs to be used, otherwise it will go back to doing the same thing.  Any ways, I was jumping for joy there for a while. And I hope that it will continue working. As I had also forgotten how much fun it is, even better that watching the Simpsons.

NickZ

So the impedance of the load becomes too mismatched according to MPTT.
How long are the wires?  The ground wire, too.  Long wires have significant inductance.

What is the frequency of current flowing in these wires anyway ?

Frequency 1.57Mhz
Load wires each 100cm
Groundwire 37.5meter, but w/o groundline connected to the metal surface its no different.

When I connect extra coil( one end open) at topload  add a secundairy 3 turn from the bulb wire on this extra coil.
Connect one of the bulb wire to ground ( circuit ground)
Here is open load not working.
Connecting to circuit ground does
Running 2.3Mhz

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 07:39:05