PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-19, 05:13:00
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Author Topic: TPU Continuum  (Read 41473 times)
Group: Elite Experimentalist

Imagine that you are a strict business man who finds an inventor guy with a device that could change the energy market as we know it and be potetially worth trillions of dollars.

This inventor guy has been making videos to get whatever interest he can and in the process many shcemes develop with vhs and betamax videos being duplicated and passed around.

The different would be ceo's would put their brand on it and arrange $10,000 investments and a visit to witness the device in operation.
Bring your video camera by all means as this thing is taking off and the more the merrier but only for investors plaese.

More videos are made and the inventor who knows it works but for the heatn and  cant understand why he isint the hero of our time yet.

Many of the schemes fail due to greed, disbelief,  and an un willingness to disclose the simplicity other than its made of commonly available radioshack parts. and wood and cork!
this further fuels the skeptics as its way too good to be true .

After all if the secret gets out its worth nothing to the inventor.

After many failed schemes and burnt egos an astute gentlemen who is well versed with human nature ,us politics and the law comes along and buys the rights from the inventor with conditions of non disclosure,which the inventor must agree to as its in everybody's interest.

So along comes the internet and you tube and yes, the videos that revealed things that were not seen as vital at the time were put up from the remains of the failed investment schemes.
People are talking and all the vidoes are being analysed by tech people ...too many parts of the secret are in them in different ways and time is not on your side .

What strategy would you use to protect your investment?

Group: Mad Scientist

The way I would LIKE to see it, is open source. But, I believe the inventor should be in some way compensated. Invested in, in some way as to further works on the idea and or even new ideas.

If an idea were open sourced, somebody has to make the product. And that takes money. Just because an idea is out, it doesnt mean everyone and anyone are able to build them for themselves.  For example, the subject of this thread. Us as builders cant get it to work, if it actually does work, so far.

The only advantage to opensource would be that no one in particular owns the idea and be a soul profiteer. Thats a tough one. Somebody will make some changes and claim it for their own, some way some how. Like in the time of this corona crisis, people buy and hoard products, possibly to scalp for profit by making high profits from those that cannot get the products. If that goes on at lower levels of society, just imagine the ones with big money and power will do.  Or someone will come about and say the Gov, etc. already has it and owns it. But then we could ALL say, what is the hold up?? Why not bring it out? Why invest trillions into nuke plants and cause possible dangers that they behold?

Its all a tough call in this 'business' we are in here. What do we do?

The main goal I would think for open source is to get the idea out there so that 'everyone' would know that FE does exist and that the idea of it cannot be buried. And what happens from there could be magical or rain doom on the world.

Mags

Group: Elite Experimentalist

The way I would LIKE to see it, is open source. But, I believe the inventor should be in some way compensated. Invested in, in some way as to further works on the idea and or even new ideas.

If an idea were open sourced, somebody has to make the product. And that takes money. Just because an idea is out, it doesnt mean everyone and anyone are able to build them for themselves.  For example, the subject of this thread. Us as builders cant get it to work, if it actually does work, so far.

The only advantage to opensource would be that no one in particular owns the idea and be a soul profiteer. Thats a tough one. Somebody will make some changes and claim it for their own, some way some how. Like in the time of this corona crisis, people buy and hoard products, possibly to scalp for profit by making high profits from those that cannot get the products. If that goes on at lower levels of society, just imagine the ones with big money and power will do.  Or someone will come about and say the Gov, etc. already has it and owns it. But then we could ALL say, what is the hold up?? Why not bring it out? Why invest trillions into nuke plants and cause possible dangers that they behold?

Its all a tough call in this 'business' we are in here. What do we do?

The main goal I would think for open source is to get the idea out there so that 'everyone' would know that FE does exist and that the idea of it cannot be buried. And what happens from there could be magical or rain doom on the world.

Mags

What strategy would you use to protect your investment?

Wouldnt making the puzzle more complicated be your only real legal option?

Use the internet communication and ignorance in your favour?

Isint divide and conquor the oldest and the best business strategy ?

Are we not all part of that strategy in whatever form wether we can see it now or not?

All of sm's clues had no context ,the videos are a different story and that is the point.

Brilliant strategy that is working well.

« Last Edit: 2020-03-18, 06:40:43 by 3D Magnetics »

Even Elon Musk released Tesla patents after successfully rising company profit. Do you expect someone who invest all money and time and become poor man suddenly release all information to build his invention only to see  those who are rich have become even richer ? However I do not understand the strategy of some governments like India or African countries - they should invest a lot to have their own electricity and rise the level of living for citizens .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNeLUngb-Xg&list=P
It is very good question which bothered me for years.
At the end I concluded that FE can be only released without compensation to inventor.
I know, many years of hard work and money invested?

FE is not any product. It is very specific, because we all need energy to live.
Fresh water, transportation, light, it's all around us.
The biggest slavery is energy slavery which can be shut down with FE.
It is a big need, not a luxury.
Not much for us which are fat and well fed,
but for billions who merely surviving all around the world.

If the inventor tries to make money, he is on suppression radar and
will be manipulated and killed, and FE stays buried.

I concluded that only way is, quietly send it to the world, and enjoy
for the rest of the life in fruits which it will bring.
Every morning wake up happy because I don't have a home heating bill to pay,
and can save that money for me, every month, till the end.

Forget about lost invested time and money.
Get over it.
Don't look who will profit on that, or not.
And just do it!

And when it comes to the surface, who will know more about it than inventor?
He can prepare in advance and make products driven by FE.
There are options.

That is how I see it.

We have to fall to loose it all.
At the end it doesn't really matter if we all win.

---------------------------

Group: Ambassador

Whatisit
If you are not aware ,this forum is dedicated to open source

since day one.... Poynt and Peters path.

No business or other agendas ever ...regarding time and money spent ??
Here it is hard to imagine... or put a value to the years [decades] and cost /sacrifice of the open source membership [here and elsewhere

If ever there is a true OU discovery it will not be kept quiet.

I might add there are always interesting things to look at and experiment with.

But then again, every inventor have option "take the money".
It is on inventor.

Like a mouse driven by the smell of cheese into the trap, and death in agony.
Getting old, surrounded by poverty, polution and human misery,
tied to silence by the NDA and barrel,
dieing from inside, while worshiping the paper.

I am aware that this is right place.
And I am glad about it.

Mags
We are talking about spinning the Tcoil on its axis, right?

Yes, spinning the coil on it's central axis while horizontal or parallel to the Earth and the phenomena is not reversible to my knowledge.

It consists of two disciplines...
1) Understanding that external fields can act on and induce tangible forces within a material or device.
2) Understanding that an external field can act on something in such a way that there is no perceivable reaction force. As Tesla said, a unidirectional force which does not and cannot reverse causing an equal and opposite reaction.

« Last Edit: 2020-03-20, 14:47:25 by Allcanadian »

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-19, 05:13:00