PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 05:43:54
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New naval ‘UFO’ patents, fusion energy, fabric of reality and more  (Read 978 times)

Group: Tinkerer

December 4, 2018

Craft using an inertial mass reduction device

Abstract

A craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprises of an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The electrically charged outer resonant cavity wall and the electrically insulated inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the resonant cavity to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.

Pais patents.
10,322,827  High frequency gravitational wave generator
10,135,366  Electromagnetic field generator & method to generate an electromagnetic field
7,080,504    Laser augmented turbojet propulsion system 

Thanks Paul.
Here is the link to the high temp super conductor. Should get Luc onto that :) 
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/18/0e/ab/e1d6c87d74fabe/US20190348597A1.pdf

ANd to the Plasma compression fusion device.
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/1a/2e/a3/0df9bcb37c0593/US20190295733A1.pdf

The HTSC is interesting
"] high temperature superconductor is a material
that is capable of exhibiting superconductivity at operating
temperatures of or above 25 ° C. ( approx . 300 ° K ) . Several
materials have been reported to be room - temperature super conductors , although none of these reports has been con
firmed . However , instead of concentrating on the chemical
structure of such materials which do not utilize any electrical
or mechanical manipulation , high temperature superconduc tivity ( HTSC ) in a manipulated current - carrying special composite metal wire may be achieved . The current must be
pulsed for maximum effect . This concept enables the trans
mission of electrical power without any losses and exhibits
optimal thermal management ( no heat dissipation ) , which
leads to the design and development of novel energy gen eration and harvesting devices with enormous benefits to
civilization ."
« Last Edit: 2021-02-10, 01:21:19 by JimBoot »

Group: Professor

Thanks Paul.
Here is the link to the high temp super conductor. Should get Luc onto that :) 
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/18/0e/ab/e1d6c87d74fabe/US20190348597A1.pdf
I don't know what you did there Jim, but I had to scroll right over many page widths to find the quote button!!

Edit.  It may be my computer at fault as I had the same problem with my post. Solved by opening on a new tab.

I see that HTS patent is full of "consider this..." and "it is argued that....".   He doesn't give the derivation of his formula and I am highly suspicious of his arguments.  And note that it is not a patent, it has not been granted, it is merely a patent application (same goes for the fusion device).  So I wouldn't put much score into this.

Smudge

Edit, added note on patents.  My entire professional life was spent working for the UK Defence industry, initially as a civil servant at a government research facility then later working in a private company doing government work.  If I had an idea for a new invention my company claimed the rights under my terms of contract and I was paid the princely sum of one shilling for the assignment.  This was in the form of a postal order and I kept these to display them to show how generous the company had been!!  I had to work with the company's patent agent to create the applications, some of which were eventually granted.  The company held these patents to prevent anyone else from making money from the inventions, but they were not prepared to invest in it themselves, they wanted the UK government to put money into them.  Some of these patents went on for years with nothing being done, the company having to pay for the regular renewals to keep the patent active.  Much later and after numerous changes of management I found myself being quizzed as to why they were paying these charges and not getting anything in return.  I had to point out to them that the patent system was there specifically to enable new inventions to be exploited and if they weren't the Patent Office had the right to have the patent withdrawn (something that they never do afaik).  It was their decision to take out a patent, not mine.  I also got some flack from the US government over my improvement to Doppler proximity fuzes for shells where they claimed they held the rights that were granted to them under the lend-lease agreement in WW2.
« Last Edit: 2021-02-10, 16:51:30 by Smudge »

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
The official secrets act is with you until the day you die, they own you lock stock and barrel.

Regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

I don't know what you did there Jim, but I had to scroll right over many page widths to find the quote button!!

Edit.  It may be my computer at fault as I had the same problem with my post. Solved by opening on a new tab.

I see that HTS patent is full of "consider this..." and "it is argued that....".   He doesn't give the derivation of his formula and I am highly suspicious of his arguments.  And note that it is not a patent, it has not been granted, it is merely a patent application (same goes for the fusion device).  So I wouldn't put much score into this.

Smudge

Edit, added note on patents.  My entire professional life was spent working for the UK Defence industry, initially as a civil servant at a government research facility then later working in a private company doing government work.  If I had an idea for a new invention my company claimed the rights under my terms of contract and I was paid the princely sum of one shilling for the assignment.  This was in the form of a postal order and I kept these to display them to show how generous the company had been!!  I had to work with the company's patent agent to create the applications, some of which were eventually granted.  The company held these patents to prevent anyone else from making money from the inventions, but they were not prepared to invest in it themselves, they wanted the UK government to put money into them.  Some of these patents went on for years with nothing being done, the company having to pay for the regular renewals to keep the patent active.  Much later and after numerous changes of management I found myself being quizzed as to why they were paying these charges and not getting anything in return.  I had to point out to them that the patent system was there specifically to enable new inventions to be exploited and if they weren't the Patent Office had the right to have the patent withdrawn (something that they never do afaik).  It was their decision to take out a patent, not mine.  I also got some flack from the US government over my improvement to Doppler proximity fuzes for shells where they claimed they held the rights that were granted to them under the lend-lease agreement in WW2.
You have some great life stories Smudge. Thanks for the clarification. I'm now curious to see what happens to the resistance of a conductor wrapped in another that is pulsed. I think I have one wound somewhere from a past experiment of Brad's.

A craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprises of an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The electrically charged outer resonant cavity wall and the electrically insulated inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity.
I would like to share some info to this from own thoughts. Even I did study subject separately this description is something what is needed to amplify electrogravitics effect ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrogravitics ).

The resonant cavity is needed inside capacitor for electric field displacement inside vibrations(waves) with regards to surrounding magnetic field. Which is also directly related to Earth's magnetic/gravity field. The electrostatic field with added resonant cavity vibrations might be a missing piece to gravity drive puzzle. In fact, the EM drive is using just vibrations but missing electrostatic field.
As the matter of experimentation, put bee comb on top of Tesla coil top load and go through various frequencies then see what will happen to comb. The results should give you idea where all this stuff is going...

Cheers!

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 05:43:54