PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-16, 04:58:52
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Author Topic: The TPU: Was It Real ?  (Read 253546 times)
Group: Guest
Does anybody know if there are any kind of recivers that use any type of hetrodyning that dont require very low noise oscillators?
Would it be possible to tune into anything using squarewaves or noise of any kind?
Would semiconductor noise prevent any kind of usefull feedback from being effective?
If we couls not avoid noise wouldnt even harmonic be the only kind of noise that mighyt not de tune our circuit?
If it were a very low frequency that we were looking for miight the noise factor be so critical that purity of oscillator would be of prime importance?

Oh that right, it's  all fake!

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Does anybody know if there are any kind of recivers that use any type of hetrodyning that dont require very low noise oscillators?
Would it be possible to tune into anything using squarewaves or noise of any kind?
Would semiconductor noise prevent any kind of usefull feedback from being effective?
If we couls not avoid noise wouldnt even harmonic be the only kind of noise that mighyt not de tune our circuit?
If it were a very low frequency that we were looking for miight the noise factor be so critical that purity of oscillator would be of prime importance?

Oh that right, it's  all fake!

Gridbias:

Are those honest questions or are you trying to teach something? Your post is not clear and the ending line seems to carry some "attitude".

We like rigor without the rancor, so if you have something to teach, or questions to ask, please present in a manner befit a scientific mind.

Your post seems cryptic. We know semi's are noisy, so are tubes. Have you had success in getting any of your TPU attempts to work. What is the status of your TPU work these days, can you share that?

How is Steven these days?

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Ion,
The answer to these questions are important but that is just an opinion.   And yes I am sharing an attitude  ...despair
None of you have even the slightest chance of building a controllable device without using the recommended method ..again, just an opinion.

Im sorry if any body feels mislead and saddened that hardly nobody really took the path offfered.

tpu's wont fix our issues anyway

It is a 3 dimensional chord you are looking for ..good luck

Ion,
The answer to these questions are important but that is just an opinion.   And yes I am sharing an attitude  ...despair
None of you have even the slightest chance of building a controllable device without using the recommended method ..again, just an opinion.

Im sorry if any body feels mislead and saddened that hardly nobody really took the path offfered.

tpu's wont fix our issues anyway

It is a 3 dimensional chord you are looking for ..good luck

We all feel a bit of despair or maybe confused disillusionment. And opinions are fine we, are all entitled to them.

You (and SM) have often pointed the way and some of us did take it, building very fine oscillators and amplifiers, tubes of course, with no luck.

I would hope we could all be brothers here and share our level of failure (or success) in this project. It is no one's  fault that we have not cracked the code.

If you have cracked the code and have a working device or proof of principle, please do share, it will be uplifting to some of your brothers here to know that it can be done.

If you are as lost and dismayed as some of us, it is helpful to share that to, so we know we are all in the same boat and can try to find a shore.

I can tell you that I have been at this since 2006 with no success and of late just a few ideas on the bench to be tested.

Still believe what I see in the videos and the Prof. Lab report. As for all of SM's direction, I'm not sure although I have meticulously studied every word he left us with.

TPU's will not fix society's moral decay and materialistic bent, that is true, free energy will be wasted as energy is wasted now in the oil economy.

Have you taken the path that was offered......was it met with success?

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Do not worry my T-bros!      (aka   TPU bros)    :P

There is no reason to be disillusioned either, it's a journey of discovery and the process is quite captivating and fulfilling.  I wouldn't have it any other way!

In a few months I will embark on another intensive research effort of the TPU technology, and it promises to be 10 times more exciting then what was done in the last 5 years, because I have collected so much information and expanded so much brain energy that now I have a very clear understanding of what it is and how it functions, and most importantly how the energy arrives to it.    >:-)

EM

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Let us trim the fat and boil the meat down:

We have two parallel wires that shake when hit. I say hit because pulses are slow. Grumpy said current is slow. With the comp wave generation from the two wires we get a shock wave. It has to be because the jumper cables jump, right?

So keep that in mind...

We roll the parallel pair into a cylinder. It is not a coil at this point. Might look like it but we have a different approach to driving this configuration. A different type of induction.
When the wires are hit and they repel the energy that exited from the wires it is a 360 degree wave. This shock wave goes outward and inward of the cylinder. The field follows after this event. Have we not heard this before? I think so. In fact I am positive. Ever seen a nuclear explosion? We get the light then the magnetic field then the blast wind. As above same below.

At the center of this cylinder the shock wave runs into itself. Now we're talkin' TPU.
With the previous examples of the TPUs we can definately fit the twin wire test into them. As Wattsup has shown in other threads.
So what do we do with the magnitude of the eclipsing shockwave in the center? Why, yes... We can put circuitry there.

Attached is a depiction of the windings with the eclipsing activity in the center only. In reality this device is a spherics of energy.
« Last Edit: 2011-10-09, 05:42:53 by giantkiller »

Do not worry my T-bros!      (aka   TPU bros)    :P

There is no reason to be disillusioned either, it's a journey of discovery and the process is quite captivating and fulfilling.  I wouldn't have it any other way!

In a few months I will embark on another intensive research effort of the TPU technology, and it promises to be 10 times more exciting then what was done in the last 5 years, because I have collected so much information and expanded so much brain energy that now I have a very clear understanding of what it is and how it functions, and most importantly how the energy arrives to it.    >:-)

EM

T Bros or TPU Brothers, either way I like it.

Would that we could get a few more good minds on board.

I would hope that in the future, those who would present a theory do so by prefacing their comments with "this is my theory or WAG"

So many times folks present their WAG as if it were a fact.  If this is so then they should show us their working device.

This would cause some restraint, but clear the air of so many WAGs presented as the "the method to success".

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
After several years, we are still on different paths with no indication of altering our chosen routes.

Trying some insulated bailing wire rings.

Just experimenting for now.

Trying to see if there is something lightbulbable. lol

These rings are 8 turns each.

The frequencies this device would operate at are in the 1-8Mhz range and maybe more.

wattsup

PS: To save space on the forum I put higher res images as shown below and will add others there in time;
http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Wattsups%27%20stuff/tpu-stuff/ftpu-2011/

A little bit more work with that bailing wire and we'll get to the bottom of it all.  We should be spinning in no time!  :D

Direct current voltage induced by microwave signal in a ferromagnetic wire

Abstract

Experimental results of rectification of a constant wave radio frequency (RF) current flowing in a single-layered ferromagnetic wire are presented. We show that a detailed external magnetic field dependence of the RF current induced a direct-current voltage spectrum. The mechanism of the rectification is discussed in a term of the spin transfer torque, and the rectification is closely related to resonant spin wave excitation with the assistant of the spin-polarized RF current. The micromagnetic simulation taking into account the spin transfer torque provides strong evidence which supports the generation of spin wave excitation by the RF current.

EM,

Microwaves aren't required. I haven't found the journal address but there was amplitude modulated DC current produced on aluminum wire loops fractions of a meter in diameter. I'm pretty sure the wire was from a spool of MIG wire for welding aluminum/magnesium castings. The AC signaling used was from 100Hz to some few mHz. Static magnetic fields were required. It was from the same university in Mexico that confirmed work relating to frame dragging and rotating magnetic fields.

I found that article several years before I heard of a TPU. It would be nice to find it again. I'll keep it in mind as it would apply to the TPU saga.

WW,

I hope you find that article.   Personally,  I see the DC phenomena as a byproduct and perhaps related to the gain mechanism that pulls in more energy from the external fields and causes the regeneration action without transistor amplifiers.  Certainly we don't need microwaves, that article is just to show that there's special action going on in a ferromagnetic wire under AC influence, and explains the DC voltage that results.     The 5000 kHz frequency in the TPU gets rectified in the bailing wire and DC develops, but what does the DC current do in turn?  Anything?   My theory is that the DC current with superimposed AC current received is the mechanism that brings in more energy.  It's really quite simple, let's do the math:

Assume we have direct current Idc and a sinusoidal small signal current Iac sin(wt) superimposed on each other, and let's calculate the instantaneous power flow into a load resistor R.

P_inst = I^2 R = ( Idc + Iac sin(wt) )^2 R = Idc^2 R   +   Iac^2 sin(wt)^2 R  + 2 Idc Iac sin(wt) R

Notice that we have 3 terms,  one for DC power, one for AC power, and another AC term which is a product of the two currents.

Now, if we integrate over one period to find the average power delivered to the load, we are left with:

P_avg = Idc^2 R  + 1/2 Iac^2 R

which is what we expect.  This is because the last term integrated over one period is equal to zero, so it's a type of reactive power that is given to the load and taken back the next half cycle, which is weird because we are dealing with a resistor here, not a capacitor or inductor.   What I believe we need to do is capture this instantaneous power and rectify it somehow or simply let it resonate our tank circuit with even more energy, this is a way to amplify reception of weak signals with DC.  O0

EM

Group: Experimentalist

I just took a look at the TPU, starting with the synthesis on Rexresearch.

- there is a point on the explosion (implosion?) of a 1960s CRT, the presumed cause of which would be an effect similar to that of a TPU, which occurred by misfortune and killed a child. But there was no TV explosion since the glass of more modern CRT is made much thicker, while the deflection circuits of cathode ray tubes are still manufactured on the same models.

- the magnetic field of a nuclear explosion is presented as if it could share a mysterious common principle with the TPU, a principle that would be unknown. That's not true, the principle is known: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_electromagnetic_pulse
As with the mention of the CRT explosion, and also of old Edison DC generators that would have killed workers, this confirms the need to regulate the system that generates this immeasurable power, without which the risks would be enormous, we risk dying in agony.  :o

- it is said: "It is common scientific knowledge that if you have a piece of wire and first run electricity through it you will have a small kick when first energized.  The kick is universally attributed to the earth's magnetic field."
A piece of wire that is not yet connected to a voltage source does not have the same potential. In addition, like any conductor, it is a capacity.  Once connected, a current flows to charge this capacitive conductor until its potential is equal to that of the source. This kick has never been "universally" attributed to the Earth's field.
Since the different frequencies are supposed to provide this kick, and this kick has nothing to do with an unexplainable anomaly, either it cannot be a specific effect of the TPU, or Steven Mark didn't at all understand what he faced.

I obviously cannot try to make a technical analysis, since nothing is presented methodically, there is no science on youtube, only popularization. So I analyzed (I admit it quickly) with a method called "zététique" in French, not common in English nevertheless I found that: zeteticism. ). It can be applied not only to the scientific questions as indicated at the link, but also to the non-scientific ones (people credibility, psychology and so on).
I don't see any Steven Mark technical description documents, only vague explanations and videos. I may conclude that Steven Mark is not trying to inform us but, in view of the above, to impress and condition us to think in a certain way, whether he really found something or nothing. Dr. Schinzinger, who certified the experiments, is surely respectable and credible, but he could very well have been manipulated. Scientists are not the best at detecting fraud, they have little experience in this field. According to the zeteticism, the best for this task are the "magicians", it is their job.

However, not everything is negative. The idea of rotating fields thanks to superpositions linked to different frequencies is surely a path to explore, because fields can be "moved" at the phase velocity, which has no limit.
It reminded me of that experiment of H Ardavan:
"Experimental demonstration of a new radiation mechanism: emission by an oscillating, accelerated, superluminal polarization current"

Capacities instead of coils are sequentially powered, generating a polarization current in a dielectric, which can have a much faster velocity than an ordinary current. This generates a wave that at a given location, can come from different emission moments that will therefore accumulate (a "kick"?). This idea gave rise to the US2017323697A1 patent.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Buy me a beer
The full works are attached

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

tExB=qr
Steven Mark did state that the TPU has a rotating field and that it was a requirement for the device's operation.   He did not state what type of rotating field this is.

He also said there is a video that shows a compass rotating when placed in the ring of the TPU, but I have never seen this video.

The entire time that Steven Mark was conversing with experimenters, he stated that he could not give details of the device's operation and could only speak through "analogies".

The TV story was an analogy for a magnetic vortex, so strong that it pulled the screws out of the walls.  IT doesn't matter if it true, he was trying to tell us to look at a vortex or rotating field.

All the analogies of initial circuit connection, when electrons first start to flow, when DC generators are first turned on are references to pulses.  If you look at the work that Peter did with the bifilar wires and pulses, a compressed pulse is the product when one wire was delayed about 220ns.  Poynt99 was able to reproduce this effect in a Spice simulation.

Dear F6FLT

Thank you for your interest.

You said:
Dr. Schinzinger, who certified the experiments, is surely respectable and credible, but he could very well have been manipulated. Scientists are not the best at detecting fraud, they have little experience in this field. According to the zeteticism, the best for this task are the "magicians", it is their job.

This whole story of the TPU gets more interesting the deeper you go.

Roland Schinzinger 1926-2004
Roland Schinzinger
1926-2004

Roland Schinzinger, Professor Emeritus of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, passed away on January 25, 2004.

Professor Schinzinger joined UCI in 1966 as an assistant professor, one of the first three faculty members of the school and a founding faculty of the new campus. His area of expertise was power systems engineering and energy engineering. During his career, he served the school in the capacities of associate dean for undergraduate student affairs, associate dean for graduate affairs and on occasion as acting dean. He also held a long-term joint appointment in the graduate school and was instrumental in developing a program in operations research. He was a compassionate and considerate faculty, a father-figure to his students. He was the academic director of the energy scholars program and a mentor to the students who participated in independent studies of the electric vehicle. He was dedicated to teaching ethics and was co- author of the book, "Ethics in Engineering." He wrote, "Technology should be viewed as an experiment on a societal scale. Its practitioners should be viewed as experimenters. Such a perspective can reveal much about the responsibilities inherent in engineering and the need for serious attention to professional ethics." Although he retired in December 1992, he remained active on the campus and was recalled many quarters to continue his teaching.

Professor Schinzinger and his family were among the first residents of the City of Irvine and he has lived in University Park for many years. He served on the Irvine Planning Commission, as a member of the energy committees for the city and the county and was the founder of the bicycle trails found throughout Irvine today.

Professor Schinzinger received his B.S. in 1953, M.S. 1954, and Ph.D. in 1966; all degrees were earned at U.C. Berkeley. Professor Robert Saunders, the founding dean of the UCI School of Engineering, was his graduate advisor.

Professor Schinzinger's memorial, in the form of a Quaker meeting for worship, will be held in the University Club on Saturday, February 7, 2004, at 2:00 p.m. Testimonials from friends are welcome at the service. Additionally, a Web site has been established to accept testimonials www.schinzinger.com.

DR. Schinzinger would not have been easily fooled as he showed up at the one demonstration in SM's home with equipment to detect stray fields or hidden sources.

As a mentor to the electric vehicle club at UCI, he would certainly have understood power electronics and what is possible with batteries.

You may wish to read the Doleshall Letters on this site.

Read the letters from Dr. Schinzinger to SM. Also check out the published works, books and papers of RS including "Engineering Ethics"

As Grumpy stated, there is no direct literature only analogies and there are serious doubts SM really understood the device, as is evident when he demonstrates the first small unit. So the earth magnetic field stuff is to be taken with a large sprinkle of salt.

There is much more.

Regards

Buy me a beer
Grumpy and iron are right. O0

There is a lot more to this, each week that goes by I seem to understand it more and I think more than SM himself, I'm sure he is not the inventor.

I am sure that pulling in the static ambient charge is the name of the game, as so capacitors and not coils, pulling in like air into a water vortex.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Note also the Rexresearch page is a mess of stuff put together by  someone who has no idea what they were doing and is ripe with misinformation mingled with some correct stuff.

Jack Durban who gets it wrong is given top billing.

Half the time you can't tell who a particular quote is attributed to.

The Gunderson patent and ECD are thrown in to complete the confused mess.

Why the entire Gunderson (non working) patent is there is beyond me.

And what does Wesley/Akula have to do with this?.

Further only one of over a half dozen original TPU demo videos is linked

Beware, Rexresearch is not a good source for info, and will certainly confuse.

tExB=qr
Grumpy and iron are right. O0

There is a lot more to this, each week that goes by I seem to understand it more and I think more than SM himself, I'm sure he is not the inventor.

I am sure that pulling in the static ambient charge is the name of the game, as so capacitors and not coils, pulling in like air into a water vortex.

Regards

Mike 8)

I give Steven the benefit of the doubt in regards to his discovery because I have NEVER been able to find the delayed bifilar pulse compression method in any literature source.  How he went from that to a working energy device is a testament to his character even if someone told him how to do it.

The electrons in a conductor are already there, we just need a better way to make them move.

Buy me some coffee
Note also the Rexresearch page is a mess of stuff put together by  someone who has no idea what they were doing and is ripe with misinformation mingled with some correct stuff.

Jack Durban who gets it wrong is given top billing.

Half the time you can't tell who a particular quote is attributed to.

The Gunderson patent and ECD are thrown in to complete the confused mess.

Why the entire Gunderson (non working) patent is there is beyond me.

And what does Wesley/Akula have to do with this?.

Further only one of over a half dozen original TPU demo videos is linked

Beware, Rexresearch is not a good source for info, and will certainly confuse.

On and off over the years,i have watch many video's about the TPU.
Most of which would be very easy to fake,but a few have me stumped.

There was one i watched that you posted ION on one of the many threads here that is one of the few that has me stumped. It was one of the smaller unit's,where SM powers up a few light bulbs,and also a small TV,but where the output of the device was sent into a converter of some sort,and then to the TV.

So far so good,it could have been faked at that point.
The kicker came when SM took the small unit,walked out of-and away from his house,and then powered up an incandescent bulb with the unit while out in the garden.

Is it safe to assume that back then there were no CFL or LED bulbs that could look like the incandescent bulbs of the day?

Also,how is it that SM(who was not that savvy in the art of EE,according to many) could build these devices-large or small,one after the other,and have them all work,and yet we have some of the brightest minds here-such as your self ION,poynt,verpies-etc ,that cant seem to work out how this very !apparently! simple device worked ?.

If we look at the video below,we can see that there is very little to this device.
I believe that this is the one that used plastic speaker backing plates?
Why-or how is this so hard to replicate ?.
Mind you,this is one of those times where it could easily be faked,where the batteries are hidden within the lamp bases them self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxLpaydM4eg&list=PLGallUGGsDszooMoKrvXnT-Eq5fmGh0IP

If the TPU is real,and is this easy and simple to build,i just do not understand as to why anyone here is looking elsewhere,or why replication attempts have stopped.

Brad

Added-this was the video i was referring to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MYVmtF4JYg&index=8&list=PLGallUGGsDszooMoKrvXnT-Eq5fmGh0IP

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Mad Scientist

I have an electric bike from the early 2000s that has 30 NIMH D cells in series in the front hub. They are 10ah and can deliver 50A continuous and 100A peak. One could probably do some incredible fakes with just one of these batteries and a boost converter to light a 100w bulb.  Yeah, the battery could get warm, even hot. ;)

Mags

tExB=qr
There was an EE that did an analysis of the TPU to see if batteries at the time could have explained it's function and he determined in his report that it was impossible with batteries available at the time.  His name was Michael Ferrel or Fennel, or something like that, as I recall. This is posted on this sight along with the Dr's report.  I was able to determine that he was a real engineer and that he lived in California.  We never contacted him though.

Everyone has not given up, there have just become quiet.  A wise person would not show a working version without protecting themselves first, and protecting themselves very well. 

There may be more to the operation of these devices than just generating electricity. 

Brad, you said:
Also,how is it that SM(who was not that savvy in the art of EE,according to many) could build these devices-large or small,one after the other,and have them all work,and yet we have some of the brightest minds here-such as your self ION,poynt,verpies-etc ,that cant seem to work out how this very !apparently! simple device worked ?.

In your post you have brought up many of the points we have thoroughly addressed in the Steven Mark thread. But to answer your question by example, who would have thought that a polished ruby rod and some high intensity pulsed light or RF source could have resulted in what we know as a LASER.

Some things are difficult until the operating principle or mechanism is discovered, then it is easy and even a  child could do it.

I could give many more examples, but think about it, even the simple discoveries of Faraday were unknown until he did the work of discovery.

Giving birth to something truly new is difficult at first, especially when everyone is so steeped in pulsing coils and electromagnetics, most  of which has been rather thoroughly investigated. This is a very well traveled path, or more like a rut most TPU researchers got stuck in for many years, hence no progress.

As I said before, sloshing charge or electrons back and forth is not the goal.

Buy me some coffee
Brad, you said:
In your post you have brought up many of the points we have thoroughly addressed in the Steven Mark thread. But to answer your question by example, who would have thought that a polished ruby rod and some high intensity pulsed light or RF source could have resulted in what we know as a LASER.

Some things are difficult until the operating principle or mechanism is discovered, then it is easy and even a  child could do it.

I could give many more examples, but think about it, even the simple discoveries of Faraday were unknown until he did the work of discovery.

Giving birth to something truly new is difficult at first, especially when everyone is so steeped in pulsing coils and electromagnetics, most  of which has been rather thoroughly investigated. This is a very well traveled path, or more like a rut most TPU researchers got stuck in for many years, hence no progress.

As I said before, sloshing charge or electrons back and forth is not the goal.

Ok,so sloshing charge/electrons back and forth is not the answer.
So what is the path forward?,so as this dose not die a horrible death.
Which is the best thread to continue on with this research and development toward a working TPU,as there is so many of them.

I recall you making a post in one of the many threads,where some one carried out an experiment where they spun a coil up to a high speed,then stopped it quickly,and was able to read a voltage across the coil once it stopped spinning. If this were true,would we not see the same by a rapid spin up of the coil?. Im guessing we are going on the assumption that the electrons mass will give the electrons inertia,and when the conductor stop's spinning,the electrons inertia will keep them flowing through the conductor for a brief time ?.

Dose this have relevance to the TPU's workings?
If it dose,i can carry out that experiment,and see if indeed a voltage appears across the coil once it is stopped quickly from spinning. If so,what dose this tell us?.

Brad.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Note also the Rexresearch page is a mess of stuff put together by  someone who has no idea what they were doing and is ripe with misinformation

I agree, and I saw that the patent at rexresearch does not correspond to the TPU. But they quote facts and comments, so just take them with caution.
When I look at an invention, I normally use what the inventor has published. The problem with the TPU is that we are obliged to use what others write about it because we have nothing from Steven Mark except comments.

My main doubt about the TPU does not come from a technical question but from what surrounds it. When you have such an invention, in my opinion you don't let it go. Either you have the skills and you try to understand, if not the principle, at least the conditions under which the effects occur, and if you do not have the skills, you surround yourselves with people who have them, such as Dr. Schinzinger.
Is SM dead? Has he gone mad? Why has this invention not been completed, with disclosure to the general public?

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-16, 04:58:52