PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-29, 18:11:17
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Should a free energy device be released to the public?  (Read 8247 times)

Group: Tinkerer

JimBoot,

Thanks for sharing the KoneHead video!

I remember him well from the RotoVerter board some years ago but hadn't seen that particular video.

Doug's WebPage is quite interesting and has a lot of info.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Thanks, Jim - interesting.  Whatever happened to Doug K and his device?

Recalling Yahoo groups of that era, what happened to that rather wired South American character, brilliant, and his rotoverter?

Recalling Yahoo groups of that era, what happened to that rather wired South American character, brilliant, and his rotoverter?
was that the ev gray group?

was that the ev gray group?

Yes, it was.

Yes, it was.
I think I still have all those emails. Be interesting to revisit

Group: Tech Wizard

Folks,

When all the technical  yahoo mail groups were terminated and deleted by Yahoo a few years ago,  Doug Konzen had in good time moved all the old mails to this new site:

https://groups.io/g/EVGRAY   

They have been active since.

Gyula

Folks,

When all the technical  yahoo mail groups were terminated and deleted by Yahoo a few years ago,  Doug Konzen had in good time moved all the old mails to this new site:

https://groups.io/g/EVGRAY   

They have been active since.

Gyula
wow thanks ghulam

When all the technical  yahoo mail groups were terminated and deleted by Yahoo a few years ago...

Did they save them somewhere as a searchable archive?

If not , this is really irresponsible. There may be be a load of patents taken out which cannot be challenged for novelty because Yahoo have deleted the prior art.

Group: Tech Wizard

Did they save them somewhere as a searchable archive?

If not , this is really irresponsible. There may be be a load of patents taken out which cannot be challenged for novelty because Yahoo have deleted the prior art.

If I recall correctly Yahoo informed all yahoo group runners / moderators in advance to take actions on their own way. 

Group: Moderator

Reading some posts in the forum and it occurred to me that most don't want free energy...

There seems to be a pro-fossil fuel, anti-climate change narrative which is a way of implying we don't need free energy because everything is fine and we don't have a problem. Apparently out of control pollution isn't a problem either and hell they seem to think it may be a good thing. Why even bother with free energy?.

Then we have the anti-science crowd which is a subtle way of implying we can't trust science or technology. Wait a minute, free energy is based on science and the study of nature and it is a technology so... the narrative is in fact anti-free energy.

Then we have the critics and people spamming every thread with volumes of completely unrelated content in an attempt to obscure any real debate on free energy and how it works. As Poynt99 said... it's turned into a real shit show.

I have talked with a few members about this and most agree there seems to be an effort to prevent real debate about free energy. Many people have even went so far as to say free energy should never be released which begs the question... why in the hell are you here?.

So we should be aware that many have made it clear through there actions they have no interest in free energy or trying to solve our problems. There actions dictate they have come here to distract and prevent the debate on free energy. I agree with Poynt99 and many others that this has turned into a shit show and it may be time to do a little spring cleaning.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Experimentalist

Reading some posts in the forum and it occurred to me that most don't want free energy...

There seems to be a pro-fossil fuel, anti-climate change narrative which is a way of implying we don't need free energy because everything is fine and we don't have a problem. Apparently out of control pollution isn't a problem either and hell they seem to think it may be a good thing. Why even bother with free energy?.

Then we have the anti-science crowd which is a subtle way of implying we can't trust science or technology. Wait a minute, free energy is based on science and the study of nature and it is a technology so... the narrative is in fact anti-free energy.

Then we have the critics and people spamming every thread with volumes of completely unrelated content in an attempt to obscure any real debate on free energy and how it works. As Poynt99 said... it's turned into a real shit show.

I have talked with a few members about this and most agree there seems to be an effort to prevent real debate about free energy. Many people have even went so far as to say free energy should never be released which begs the question... why in the hell are you here?.

So we should be aware that many have made it clear through there actions they have no interest in free energy or trying to solve our problems. There actions dictate they have come here to distract and prevent the debate on free energy. I agree with Poynt99 and many others that this has turned into a shit show and it may be time to do a little spring cleaning.

Regards
AC
And lets see who was it that came here with their BS and propaganda that turned this place into a shit show in the first place? Those who are first to point fingers should point them at themselves! So who should be the first to be spring cleaned from this place, hmm let me think!

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

AC,

It is simply a matter of setting Priorities.

Our World is now under attack by Globalist Psychopaths who are inflicting Covid Craziness Tyranny in an effort to Destroy Economies.

People are suffering and wondering Why?

What is the real reason behind all of the Covid Disruption of Life and Society and Nation?

Why is our New Normal looking more and more like Orwell's 1984?

The interest in Free Energy hasn't subsided or gone away or been "trolled" out of existence.

And it never shall.

It is simply that Larger Problems Have Arisen with the Covid Craziness which has literally pulled People away from their "Normal Lives."

People are worried about the Future of their Lives and about Survival.

When a People feel Threatened and Fearful they tend to lose the ability to deal with "Normal" interests and pursuits.

Whether we realize it or not We Are At War against a very powerful force which is destroying our ability to function "Normally."

Call it a "Shit Show" if you want.  It is real.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Call it a "Shit Show" if you want.  It is real.

Is it?

Everything you have called has failed.

Same with this.

You live in an Alice in Wonderland world of your own and your chummies. Keeping taking the acid and you won't touch down.#

Paul what gyula said is correct. Mods were given adequate notice. I have the searchable archive as email. Many of the links are broken now. Happy to search for anything about the SA bloke.

AC most of us like you got involved in the “free” energy movement before AGW  hit the mainstream because we could see the damage fossil fuels are doing. Where we disagree is that the amount of co2 man is generating is causing catastrophic run away heating effects on the planet.

Like many others I’m concerned about the habitats destroyed from the mining/drilling of these fuels to feed our consumerism and the pollution that comes with it.

Just because we disagree on some things does not mean we disagree on everything.
Cheers❤️

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
The Doug Konzen video linked to earlier has been removed.  :(

Good that Doug was able to save all his work on his own site.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Paul what gyula said is correct. Mods were given adequate notice. I have the searchable archive as email. Many of the links are broken now. Happy to search for anything about the SA bloke.

That's great. search for "Hector" and see what comes up. Some of it may be a bit unprintable but he's a very smart guy.

Quote from: Poynt99
The Doug Konzen video linked to earlier has been removed.  :(

Good that Doug was able to save all his work on his own site.

Yeah, the account was terminated.

I did download and save the video as a 360p mp4 format.  Size is 237 mB.

Doug came across as a talented speaker with a great sense of humor and the video is a bit of a "classic" performance.

It may be still available on some of the other video sites.  Haven't located one yet.

If not, I could put it up somewhere for anyone who would want to download it.

This video is still available on the same topic at another time by Doug.

Pulse Motors do have a number of advantages.

More video at the YouTube Channel.  A good selection of very interesting topics.

That's great. search for "Hector" and see what comes up. Some of it may be a bit unprintable but he's a very smart guy.
Lol last post I have from him.

Yeah, the account was terminated.

I did download and save the video as a 360p mp4 format.  Size is 237 mB.

Doug came across as a talented speaker with a great sense of humor and the video is a bit of a "classic" performance.

It may be still available on some of the other video sites.  Haven't located one yet.

If not, I could put it up somewhere for anyone who would want to download it.

This video is still available on the same topic at another time by Doug.

Pulse Motors do have a number of advantages.

More video at the YouTube Channel.  A good selection of very interesting topics.
Weird. Good find thanks for that.

Lol last post I have from him.

Yes, that sounds like him. What is the date on that post? It is a shame if he has upped sticks and gone. I suspect his problem may have been that there weren't enough people at his level to communicate with.

Yes, that sounds like him. What is the date on that post? It is a shame if he has upped sticks and gone. I suspect his problem may have been that there weren't enough people at his level to communicate with.
im not in front of the email now but from memory it was 2017

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-29, 18:11:17