PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-20, 09:01:58
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Replication Attempt 2021  (Read 7096 times)
Group: Moderator

Without the SEP, it relies on a much weaker ambient field.

Can anyone guess what it is?

Here is a clue: the tetra without an outer coil (SEP) stops when flipped over.  So did the first TPU (video one that is).

I have a large zip file somewhere on the MAGVID, but I'd go with the Spherics stuff instead.  MAGVID had no output as it was for other purposes.

My question is just how much current I need to pump into this thing. If I can get it under 1Mhz I can plot the relationship between the two for my setup. My PSU goes to 60 volts and 15 amps, which will be my upper limit for the SEP coil. I can't imagine it would take 15 amps to get a low enough pulse rate, but right now I have no clue.

Well, the aether is the universal "fluid" or field, and the magnetic and electric "fluids" are modifications of that universal fluid. I would guess the aether, which spherics pointed out already.

If you can share the zip sometime, I would appreciate it. I don't need it for this project, but I was interested in the effects that device produced. No need for distractions at the moment though.

Working on a form for the outer SEP at this time. I have the coil mounts figured out, but I need to get some bigger wood blocks.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
My question is just how much current I need to pump into this thing. If I can get it under 1Mhz I can plot the relationship between the two for my setup. My PSU goes to 60 volts and 15 amps, which will be my upper limit for the SEP coil. I can't imagine it would take 15 amps to get a low enough pulse rate, but right now I have no clue.

Well, the aether is the universal "fluid" or field, and the magnetic and electric "fluids" are modifications of that universal fluid. I would guess the aether, which spherics pointed out already.

If you can share the zip sometime, I would appreciate it. I don't need it for this project, but I was interested in the effects that device produced. No need for distractions at the moment though.

Working on a form for the outer SEP at this time. I have the coil mounts figured out, but I need to get some bigger wood blocks.

The early TPU and the Tetra use gravity when there is no SEP coil.  Weak, but no chance of blowing anything up.  Unconfirmed proof that there really is a connection between gravity and electromagnetism.  Steven could have called that TPU "The Holy Grail".

Current in the SEP is proportional to power output, so start small and increase as needed.

MAGVID produced a pulsar-like beam out the top at around 30 MHz.  Stephan said something about a electric force field also.  I'll look for that zip file.  It's believed that this device got him terminated...just before he was going to demonstrate it.

I hope others get involved with this again.  The more the merrier.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
That's a work of art.
Do you want to fire it back up?
I could never drive over 50 volts without blowing the fet circuit up, if you manage to get 1mhz driving at a high voltage and manage to pub it, I will get a pcb made up and try it.
PS bte, I am going to create you a workbench for you and move this thread to it, that way you can moderate it, mudped had a go at chet and that is off topic here.

I could never drive over 50 volts without blowing the fet circuit up, if you manage to get 1mhz driving at a high voltage and manage to pub it, I will get a pcb made up and try it.
PS bte, I am going to create you a workbench for you and move this thread to it, that way you can moderate it, mudped had a go at chet and that is off topic here.

Okay, thank you.

I'm really happy to see discussion about these technologies again.

Peterae, I haven't been to other OU forums in awhile, does anyone in the know, know of any interesting developments in the ou world?

Disclosure of real results is going to be a problem. I'd like to setup PGP with a few parties if things work out.

I dug through some NMR frequencies for Iron today that Earl and others posted on OU in Spherics' original thread:

Iron NMR (Mhz)
3.231 (Bolt on ONU)
9.718 (NMR Freq list site)
12.951 (Earl on OU)

Got some wood today to mock up a coil mount tonight. Won't be exactly 30 degrees but close. Would need to CNC parts to get things exact.

Glued the mounts tonight.

Trying to salvage my old pulsing board, may have damaged the chips with my hot air gun. Waiting for the board to cool. Bought a battery for the power source to get rid of any mains connections.

Update tetra diagram. My current setup. One bottom coil shown.

All four coils mounted and adjusted. Was able to salvage the circuit. I'll have to deadbug solder the mosfets and the diodes along with the EMCO (which is tiny!). My pulse controller is set for 50ns pulses which im sure the MOSFET can handle.

I need to buy terminal blocks to hook everything up...

Wiring diagram for coils. Gate signal comes from board (Phase X, Y, and Z). HV and HV GND from the EMCO. GND is connected to the negative of the battery.

Group: Professor

Thank you for sharing, bte! O0

"I'd like to setup PGP with a few parties if things work out."

Sorry, what is PGP?

tExB=qr
  Thank you for sharing, bte! O0

"I'd like to setup PGP with a few parties if things work out."

Sorry, what is PGP?

Pretty Good Privacy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) is an encryption program that provides cryptographic privacy and authentication for data communication. PGP is used for signing, encrypting, and decrypting texts, e-mails, files, directories, and whole disk partitions and to increase the security of e-mail communications. Phil Zimmermann developed PGP in 1991.

Group: Professor

Thank you, Grumpy - and bte!

Ordered lots of magnet wire for the outer SEP. Didn't have enough to finish the coil. Outer SEP 13" dia by 12" length. 28 awg, I'll measure resistance and post here. We can determine the length used by the resistance.

tExB=qr
Ordered lots of magnet wire for the outer SEP. Didn't have enough to finish the coil. Outer SEP 13" dia by 12" length. 28 awg, I'll measure resistance and post here. We can determine the length used by the resistance.

From the scriptures...LOL (couldn't say that without laughing)

Assuming X = 3 inch giving 9 inch diameter coil.

For outer SEP, MAIN SEP
AWG 22
3 layers of around 100-110 turns.
Total turns 300-330.
2 amps max
Volts 24.
Amp turns of 600-660.
Watts = 40-50 watts.
Around 0.5 watts per square inch surface area heat wise.
Final amps after tuning up to 0.5 amps.

For inner SEP, CB SEP

4 layers of around 100-110 turns
Total turns 400-440.
2 amps max
Volts 24.
Amp turns of around 800-880
Around 0.5 watts per square inch surface area heat wise.
Final amps after tuning up to 0.4 amps.

This coil is going to be a beast.

Making a form for the outer coil so I can take the unit apart to make adjustments. Ordered 19,000 feet of 18AWG. This SEP coil isn't going to be that long, but it's going to be a BIG coil.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-20, 09:01:58