PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2021-05-08, 14:20:15
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Energy Source Identification and Quantification  (Read 914 times)

Energy Source, Identification, and Quantification

I noted from the old posts from 2011 they were working on a competition, where it was stated the output power must be 15 watts more then the input power, and I find that rather ambiguous, actually impossible. This only means they do not have to identify the source of the added power or how it comes into the device.
If the source of the extra power can be identified, then they loose! LOL!

My first requirement for a free energy device, is one must be able to identify, calculate, and quantify all sources of the free energy, to come up with a device of any real value to mankind.

I have also found many tinkerers do not want to do the homework on the physics side, or the spreadsheets and math required to accomplish this goal.
Todays physics is far too complex, but parts of it are essential.

The only real Source of energy that is "free" without any external fuels, is the background field, the "field fabric."
Comming to understand the nature of how atoms self correct from the "field fabric" is the only solution I have found to accomplish this goal.
This is the only no nonsense method we will ever be able to actually apply, and calculations that work are essential to predicting what will be the result.

When we have comprehension of this, then anyone can build a machine that works, every time.
Seeing a working device, which no one understands has no value, and most cannot be duplicated.
The frequencies that can bring up powering fields from the field fabric are very precise, and few might hit some of them with a tweak, or a waveform, or a specific voltage. I have personally done it a few times with tweaks, but only recently began to make advance in defining the source of this energy and the tools used to quantify it.

I would offer my latest document as an overal explination of where I am with this, and maybe it can lead to some discussion and explinations of the math and geometry being used to bring up these fields. The document was pointed at a Doctor level of academia, and includes references to some of the work.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Letter/Letter.html

I have also found that there may be two methods to bring up a field modeled on the isotope system, and both often work. One is using psi, or feel felt energy, and the other is using calculations and measurements. I do not know if at this time the psi work can be accepted as real by many, 20 years back it was considered to be imagination. Back then however I could not duplicate it, that has changed.

It is not my goal right now to present a working device that generates electrical power up front to anyone who has no desire the reach comprehension of how it works, what the actual power source is, and how to calculate and quantify it. "Blind builds" will not likely work, and just cause frustrations for people. Many of the steps require a real adjustment to our belief systems, and I have had to change many of my mental models over time due to actual experiimental results I did not want to believe were true.

The technology includes scalar cancelling or tensor coils, accurate frequency generators, and NVR calculations using an NMR calculator. It is not for anyone who is squemish about doing the math homework from modern science that is already well understood.

Also I am very well grounded in electronics, and understand this new energy form is not the same, it operates underneath the EM side, and yet it controls it. For the most part EM fields are divergent and always entropic. The fields we are now investigating are convergent in nature and self sustain from the background field frequency stack.

This is my first time on this site, I hope this messages comes through as expected.
Thanks all,
DaveL

How do we use NMR to extract energy from the Isotope function of atoms?

This has puzzled researchers for many years. In our early work we all agreed that the strong force of the atom that encapsulates the nuclear center of the atom, is the strongest power in nature. NMR technology however only knows how to extract radio waves from it, and these are extremely weak, as the strong force is far more powerful then any EM field can become.

We did not at that time know how to measure the frequency of a "tensor" field.
We had no idea where the atom got it's energy to create the "strong force" and continue to replenish it to control the shapes of the electron orbitals and continue to correct them over and over. Atoms are not winding down, they self correct their frequencies perfectly over and over.

Since an atom has a constant output of EM radiance at the electron shell level, we can see there is a constant loss of energy at those layers. EM is radiant and divergent. It does not turn around and feed back on itself, and this is most observed when attempting to build an EM device that does reach a COP of even 1 to 1.

In my first successfull tweak at powering a 100 watt light bulb, it became obvious to me there was a looping function, but it was not EM, it was a vibration energy, it was a fluxuating tensor field, and the large field around the device was spherical.
With a tweaking experiment, I had 100 watts of power with the cord to the input side unplugged from the wall, self sustaining both an electrical output load a light bulb, and a vibration field bubble in the shape of an atom with approximately a 9 foot diameter.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/V2EM/100watt.html

Tensor Vibration is all about frequency.
-------------------------------------------------------
So back to NMR and learning to extract energy using the scientific model of the Isotope.

The question is what is the frequency of an isotope with no external magnetic field applied, as what we want to extract is a tensor energy stream, as the strong force uses, and not the very weak EM radiations from NMR stimulations.

Good ol Neishem Harrimen comes to the rescue with the statement, the Proton is a small fractal of the entire universe.
In the NMR calculator we have to plug in the 1H value of frequency to get a resultant frequency of the isotope vibration field.
1H is the proton vibration frequency of Hydrogen.
We did not know what to plug in because we are accessing an atom with no magnetic field externally applied!

Bashar then comes to the rescue with his 333000 hz background field of space.
If the entire universe has a background frequency in all space of 333000 hz and the proton is a fractal of it, why not try this number and see what we get?

To make this story shorter, let me just say it worked, we had to do some geometric expanding and then contracting as the calculator wants frequency values between Mhz and Ghz ranges, but when all was calculated out, we could now raise up tensor fields from empty space using tensor coils driven by F gens with very small amounts of power used.

From this we can derrive extremely accurate frequencies to over 6 digits, and this is what is necessary for accuracy to start pumping the conical forms for tensor energy power.

If there is interst in persuing how this fits into EM, or just interest in bringing up these fields from empty space, I can give a better run down on how the calculations work.

From my experiments I realized, these self sustaining froms of field energy run without any conventional power input at all other then to start them working. This is the first viable energy Source I have found that may totally replace fuels.

DaveL

Attached is a spreadsheet file that calculates cone frequencies and dimensions that will emulate the tensor field Isotope resonance of a bismuth atom.

To understand how to use this data we need to explain the difference between a 30 degree natural conical system, and a 33 degree conical system, and the reason to make the conversion.

In Joe Cell work, we can manifest an element from water by causing the water to go into the diamagnetic mode. In this mode where H1 atoms are being produced, we can then inject an NVR frequency, and it will attach to the H1 isotope and build it out to become what ever element we want the water to manifest. As we then flip the field on the water, the element will begin to precipitate for as long as we feed it electrons. Once the isotope is in place, the electrons then feed the electron orbital shells and the atoms are then completed. Manifesting elements in a Joe Cell is all about building atoms, and at the isotope level these forms attach to one another quite easilly.

However when we raise up a larger fractal of an element from the background field of space as a natural 30 degree cone system, other vibration fields will also attach to it quite by accident. This causes a dangerous condition, as we do not want our powering unit to start collecting other fields and stacking them onto it, these can become very problematic and even attach to the power grid. To take a stacked set of fields back down, one must identify each one of them, and then calculate a TDF [take down frequency] for each one. This is truly a difficult condition, and very dangerous at larger dimensions of the cone systems.

What we discovered is that the frequency of the cones height is how you pull up a cone from the field fabric. However the cone is powered from the lateral surface area. So to take this 30 degree cone back down we have to apply a 1/3 frequency, which translated to a 1/9 surface area and crashes the field. These natural 30 deg cones are then extremely hard to control once they are activated.

Now since the lateral surface area is the Source of the power of the cone, to convert this to a 33 degree cone system, we find the height of a 33 degree cone with the same lateral surface area, and now we have to set up a gap in space to hold this cone present. When we change the gap distance the cone crashes, and we can now control it using physical means.

On the lower left side of the spreadsheet is a chart of results that gives frequency/distance in khz = mm dimensions that will all work at different fractal sizes to produce self powering tensor fields in the shape of dual cones with tip to tip between two physical pin points held at correct distance apart.

We find this set up present in the Atree device. In the spherical ball there are pin point tips used, and in another of the tunning devices a brass screw over a crystal tip is used.

DaveL
« Last Edit: 2021-04-22, 18:49:07 by DaveL »

Selecting a 1H frequency for the NMR calculator.

Bashar gave us the 333 khz frequency, and this is too low a frequency to use in the NMR calculators.
Walter Russell gave us the formula for geometric expansion of a volume of space, which is the actual source of the power.
Geometric expansion uses an 8x factor, not a 10x factor.
A larger volume of space contains more energy then a smaller volume of space.
http://www.resonantfractals.org/Joe_Cell/Law_Of_Geometric_Expansion.html

The NMR calculator wants mhz to ghz values, not khz.
How do we find a 1H octave value, that is a geometric expansion of the resonance of space?

333000 x 8 repeatedly.
2,664,000 hz
21,312,000 hz
170,496,000 hz

170.496 mhz   This is a good value to use in the NMR calculators for 1H, and this calibrates all the elements to the background field resonance.

NMR Calculator Example
http://chem.ch.huji.ac.il/nmr/software/xsi.htm

Now the output frequency of this value will be a 30 degree dual cone system that is also far too large to use in small projects.
We have to then do two things, convert it to a 33 degree safe and controllable cone system, and reduce it's size geometrically.
This is what the spreadsheet given above does.

A tensor cone can be set up using a gap distance / mm, and also a tensor coil with the correct frequency to about 6 digit accuracy / khz.

DaveL

Why do many tenkerers hit on somthing one time?

Then can never again duplicate it. Others waste time duplicating devices and can never get them to work.
Once I had these formulas and could set up isotope tensor cones by design of the table of the elements, it all made perfect sense.

6 digit accuracy is the problem.

Say you hit on something that works, and you believe you have solved the problem of free energy.
Then someone tries to duplicate it and they cannot get it to work.
So you build a second device and it does not work either.
Frustrating process, when you have no concept for what energy is the Source of the FE.

We now have access to some cheap F gens with digital chips that have this accuracy, and they work every time if we get the frequency calculated correctly. Moving to the use of a scalar cancelling coil and accurate F gen is the real solution to designs that are consistent. We can calculate these conical tensor fields down into the audio range of frequencies as well, and make the fields come up very small.

I used a set up to prove that 1 khz = 1 mm in space. This is now fully quantified and consistent.
We can now design tensor fields to about any dimension range we desire them to come up from the background field.

DaveL

Group: Tinkerer

That is quite an interesting proposition.

Would you be able to demonstrate in a video an example of what you have accomplished?

---------------------------
"The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see." - Alexandra k. Trenfor.

That is quite an interesting proposition.

Would you be able to demonstrate in a video an example of what you have accomplished?

Presently I am formulating a simple way to observe the cones when they come up, and the current theory is when we get one that is dense enough, one can tear up some kleenex and the small particles will get trapped into the dual cone vortex. Then with a flash we shoulld be able to see the outline of the conical system in the air between the two needle points.

Other then this one can stick a finger through the tensor system and feel it.

To produce a magnetic field we have to set up a formulation of 2 cones attached at 90 degrees, where one feeds off the other, and the second one goes into a rotation off the wide end of the other. The spinniing one will then respond to a magnet. The problem for photos is that these fields are invisible to the eye, they suck energy inwards.

I am also now working with magnesium and bismuth layering to attempt to set up a 90 degree spin along the layer where two discs meet, to see if there will be electrical effects noted. Magnesium in a negative spin metal, and bismuth is a positive spin metal.

It would be cool if one of the next group of these calculations produces some direct EM currents we can demonstrate with photos.

The goal is to remove the external power supply, as was used in the 100 watt experiment and on the Walter Russell cones, both of which produced more power out then in, by my estimation. The tweaking proved to me it can work to power EM devices, now we are closing in on how it works and how to engineer it.

Other proof for me was with car engines, where the goal is to assist motion and alter inertia, where EM is not the goal and this is actually much easier to do.

Anyway as to making EM power, we should keep the power low and small until the techniques are shared widely, then with the same math they can be expanded geometrically, and I have already had one too large on my desk.

According to Wilbert Smith the EM fields set at 90 degrees to the tempic field we are working with. That now appears to be what I observed.

DaveL

Group: Ambassador

Welcome to the forum Dave

I had heard of your work with the cones from a member here ( Ron)
A Very brief mention some time ago...

Is good to see you here , and hoping to understand.

Respectfully
Chet

Welcome to the forum Dave

I had heard of your work with the cones from a member here ( Ron)
A Very brief mention some time ago...

Is good to see you here , and hoping to understand.

Respectfully
Chet

Thank you Chet,

Your group here seems to be quite serious, and respectful of other experimenters.
Ron built the forms for the Walter Russel cone systems I was able to make. He did an awesome job with the accuracy of the dimensions and making a perfect 33 degree tip angle. These were the foundation for study of vibration resonance effects, which ended up at the isotope level of atoms. They gave us much of the correct math and geometry of what works on a large platform where it could be tested.

The average person will never be able to build large cones with that accuracy, but they will be able to apply the math and geometry to pulling up tensor field cones from the background field to experiment with these and determine how to use them.

Quantifying mass vibration and background field frequency resonance, seems to be a good approach for FE.

DaveL

Group: Experimentalist

Thank you Chet,

Your group here seems to be quite serious, and respectful of other experimenters.
Ron built the forms for the Walter Russel cone systems I was able to make. He did an awesome job with the accuracy of the dimensions and making a perfect 33 degree tip angle. These were the foundation for study of vibration resonance effects, which ended up at the isotope level of atoms. They gave us much of the correct math and geometry of what works on a large platform where it could be tested.

The average person will never be able to build large cones with that accuracy, but they will be able to apply the math and geometry to pulling up tensor field cones from the background field to experiment with these and determine how to use them.

Quantifying mass vibration and background field frequency resonance, seems to be a good approach for FE.

DaveL

Well thank you Dave for always acknowledging my small contribution to your work. But we should keep in mind it was your skill in deciphering Walter Russell's cone workings and your math skills that brought this program to fruition. Incidentally your winding of the coils on the cone are a work of art!

My only regret is that having no math and no sensitivity I was unable to follow you down this road. My ability to make Chi Balls and a modest success with the pendulum however lead me to have supreme faith in your feel felt vibration teachings all these years. Your outstanding volume of help to so many is an accolade well deserved.

I will enclose a photo of a cone so that people can see what we are on about... further pics on your sites.

Ron

Hello  friends.
I want to tell you that is this DaveL is the same person and owner of resonantfractals.org ....than I VOUCH for him.
He is a very nice and kind person and his efforts on sharing information are very very big.

I was also a member of his private Gmail group , where we as a group discussed a lot of things.

I had a lot of interest in the JOE CELL technology , and Dave has place lots of information on his website.

However.....with all that information , and with the help of Dave and Arnie on the gmail group , in the last 5 years I was not able to replicate a st age 3 JC.

I can not force anybody here to show something that they do not want...but hell...I would love some bones thrown now and then.

Love you guys ,and I wish you all the best !!

I organized the details on bringing up conical tensor fields, from the backgrounkd field fabric.
This is the summary of the techniques used condensed into one document.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Conical_Manifestation/33_Degree_Cones.html

Dave L

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Dave,

This all sounds fascinating and I would like to understand more. Might you have a more basic description to make it easier to grasp the concepts?

You speak of tensor fields, that is how the Russians refer to scalar waves is it not?

Group: Professor

Most interesting subject.  A lot in his web site, but the one that gave me the most background is here.
http://www.resonantfractals.org/Magnetism/Magnetism.htm
I don't agree with all he says but I am sure that we need something like this to unlock the hidden forces of nature.
I may follow up with a critique when I have had time to digest everything.
For those interested here is his 100 watt self sustaining experiment.
https://www.resonantfractals.org/V2EM/100watt.html

Smudge
« Last Edit: 2021-05-03, 08:02:21 by Smudge »

Group: Tinkerer

Smudge,

Your hyperlink above did not work.

Try this one.(100 Watt)

Resonant Fractals home page.

---------------------------
"The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see." - Alexandra k. Trenfor.

Smudge,

Your hyperlink above did not work.

Thanks, hyperlink now corrected.

Smudge

How do we use NMR to extract energy from the Isotope function of atoms?
Allegedly, this can be done with elements that have odd spin numbers and are capable of Beta decay.
The spin axes of such atoms can be aligned by magnetic fields which also aligns the probability axes of their beta decay intensity/direction of emission.  See the diagram below:

Furthermore the beta decay products (fast electrons or positrons) can be confined by magnetic flux which is perpendicular to their motion, through the Lorentz force deflection caused by this magnetic field.  See the photo of this confinement below:

Fast electrons (or positrons) confined by a perpendicular magnetic field will circulate and form a loop of so called "Beta Current" which is capable of ordinary Farday's induction.

The alignment of the beta decay probability axis together with the spin axis is already confirmed by mainstream science. 
The confinement of fast electrons and positrons by perpendicular magnetic fields is also confirmed.

What is not confirmed, is whether one beta decay event can stimulate another such event when the spin axes of the participating atoms are aligned in the same direction.
If such cascade of events happens then a chain reaction of beta decays will occur and a great pulse of electric current will result.  Such pulse of electric current must generate a magnetic pulse as well. This pulse can be inductively coupled to an output circuit just like any other magnetic pulse.
« Last Edit: 2021-05-03, 16:57:57 by verpies »

Many of us know a lot about what happens when we start to tear atoms apart. Maybe on our search for energy, we had to go there. The concept of using atoms as fuel, as we use other sources of fuels is an entropy concept as where everyone must start out.

It is in fact a long path to finally ask the right questions, how does an atom recover it's frequency and dimensions over and over short of a nuclear explosion, fission or fusion?

The correct approach to free energy is to discover not how to destroy atoms, but how to build them, emulating them.

Everyone needs to see something to alter their reality, to show them there is a kind of energy that continues to power from the background field, until we take it down. Until they witness this directly, there is little desire to chase what has been deemed impossible. It is too easy to discount in the mind until you see and feel it working. Once phenomena is witnessed then the math can be created to work with it. New phenomena cannot be determined by existing math being extended somehow that describes something else.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Joe_Cell/Caliper_Injection.html

To be consistently possible we need the math that governs how it works.
There are many very inteliigent minds here with mathematics understanding.
My goal is to give you somthing, you can prove to yourself, along with how it works and the Source of the energy fully identified.

It does not destroy atoms, it emulates them.

In past times we have had many descriptions of these devices that must condition the space around them over time.
This simple experiment, shows how to condition the space instantly, using either calipers or scalar coil and Function generator, using only sine waves. No need for the hammer of a square wave at all.

Dave L

It is in fact a long path to finally ask the right questions, how does an atom recover it's frequency and dimensions over and over short of a nuclear explosion, fission or fusion?
Tearing atoms apart by fission is not the only way to access the energy of the nucleus. Fusion is the other one you mention, but there are other ways, too, that don't fragment or explode the nucleus ...but unwind it instead.  Beta decay and Internal conversion are the ones you did not mention.

Thinking about the stability of protons is fun and it amounts to considering the very nature of matter, e.g why is matter ponderable, why does it gravitate, why is the proton 1836x more massive then the electron and does it have an intrinsic* frequency at all and most importantly what is spinning inside the proton and electron. 
I think I know the answer to these theoretical questions but from my experience pursuing them here will degenerate to esoterica and misunderstandings and in the end will detract us from building working devices.

* I do NOT mean the Larmor precession frequency which is determined by the magnetic flux density and the gyromagnetic ratio.

Until one can experiment with a real phenomena, no amount of theory has much value.
The degeneration of the discussion to lead no where, is a fact, where an experiment we can all do is missing.
The universe has a structured heirarchy, starting with nothing at all. Tempic, Electric, Magnetic, in Quadrature structure.

In fractal resonance work, we discovered that ratios are very important to observe and can quickly lead to experiments that work.
Comprehension includes the ability to use and manipulate what you have a feel for. At the point where you write your own formula, is an indication of reaching comprehension.

In the E/P document is given a real experiment also, that produces something real. From that experiment came the understanding of Floyd Sweets coil winding ratio. I applied that to the 100 watt autotransformer experiment, and got real results consistently, of a field bubble generation effect, with an electrical device.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/EP_Ratio/EP_Ratio.html

We can show how a vibration ratio can set up a Self Sustaining form of energy using only vibration, in another very simple way.
Get a small amount of copper sheeting, cut out a rectangle with 90 degree corners such that one side dimension is pi/2 times the other side length. A mass vibration will be generated that should feel very nice. Once you feel it, you will become involved in the experiments in a feel felt way. You will be able to tune a pi/2 ratio by feel from the memory imprint on your own body senses.
This will work at any frequency, showing how two frequencies of vibration can create a self sustaining form of energy.

Then you get out the meters and scopes and start testing this piece of copper to realize what you are feeling does not have an EM signature as we know in our technology, yet it continues to crank out a constant vibration field we can feel and detect with our human body. Something we recognize as life force. We cut this piece off center and the vibration dissappears.

It is true we can bat around ideas and concepts all day and never come to a point of agreement, the experiment is the truth, and if we can define it in it's truth, then we can create a new science to amplify it and learn how to use it.

If our mental models do not reflect the truth, then our experiments will not work, we have to change the mental models to match.

To get free energy we do not have to take it any deeper then the atoms two components, as the atom displays everything we need to understand to do what it does.

I have finally broken down the three field forces to the entropic, and the regenerating. EM is entropic and that is a good thing.
The T field is the self sustaining structure that regenerates and organizes.

Tempic field is the conditioning of space, or the field fabric we live inside of. It has a different set of basic laws then EM does. From it, and using the ratios of NMR, with the background field frequency, we can pull these forms of energy up and observe them directly first hand.

This is the missing part of our publicly distributed technology. It opens the door to energy from the background field.
Until one can truly observe it working, there is little gained in the discussion, because the "feel felt" part also instills comprehension.

DaveL

Get a small amount of copper sheeting, cut out a rectangle with 90 degree corners such that one side dimension is pi/2 times the other side length. A mass vibration will be generated that should feel very nice.
I would like to feel something that my instruments cannot (usually it is the other way around).

What the thickness of the copper sheeting is supposed to be?   We are 3D creatures so the thickness to width ratio should matter as much as the length to width ratio.
If you do not know, then write what the thickness of your rectangular copper sheet is?

I would like to feel something that my instruments cannot (usually it is the other way around).

What the thickness of the copper sheeting is supposed to be?   We are 3D creatures so the thickness to width ratio should matter as much as the length to width ratio.
If you do not know, then write what the thickness of your rectangular copper sheet is?

48 mm x 30.56 mm x 1 mm

It is a two dimensional resonance, so thickness will only effect power level of the mass vibration.

Dave L

OK, thanks for the concrete reply.  I will make it and report.

On another subject, I am puzzled why the E/P ratio of gyromagnetic ratios (658.2) means that 1:658 voltage induction ratio in a transformer produces the "Electron-Proton vibration coupling" effect ?   Alas, the gyromagnetic ratio relates magnetic flux density to frequency - not to voltage !

Also, the ratio of gyromagnetic ratios of electrons to copper atoms is much higher (2482 or 2316) so why not use these higher turn ratios (or their quarters) in a transformer with copper windings, instead of the 658 ratio for single protons (hydrogen ions) ?

On another subject, I am puzzled why the E/P ratio of gyromagnetic ratios (658.2) means that 1:658 voltage induction ratio in a transformer produces the "Electron-Proton vibration coupling" effect ?   Alas, the gyromagnetic ratio relates magnetic flux density to frequency - not to voltage !

They use magnetic field to detect all atoms that are NMR active, and so using a voltage is not possible, it would not be coherent through the whole human body, and besides that it may shock people. So a magnetic field is the only choice for MRI work to hit a whole group of atoms all at once and penetrate the human body at the same distances for all the different atoms on a layer during a scan.

We could only use voltage to alter vibration on a conductive metal that has a coherent E field on it, as with Copper or Silver or Aluminum etc.

As we raise the voltage on a copper wire, the field spreads out by a function of the inverse distance squared, creating a higher tension on the wire and space around it. Does the frequency change? Yes.

Using vibration sensing tools we can measure this at low voltages, as a SS caliper is a metal that will conduct a voltage all the way through it. I measured 1 cm will resonate up with 1 volt dc to an earth ground. 2 cm with 2 volts dc. I get frequency couplings at those points anyway. This was something I did not want to be true at all! Measuring voltages with a SS caliper, are you kidding me?

The voltage component seems to be harmonic at 10x octaves of vibration so one can also read 13.8 vdc at 13.8 mm and feel a resonant peak on a caliper as you move over it back and forth. Electronics techs are not taught to feel the energy they are measuring by sticking a finger on it! LOL!

This is really sort of funny when you see it work and very hard to accept.
Imagine Hendershot reading the voltage on a battery using a caliper! LOL!

The concept that every "field force" can be measured as a "frequency equivalent in space" may seem crazy at first, until one carefully reads Wilbert Smiths "The New Science" to grasp the concept of what the 3 forces actually are constructed from.

EM is not even active until you have two tensor fields setting at 90 degrees to one another.

Working directly with the vibration field gives you access to detecting all three field forces, not just the two on the surface that are more complex.

This one may help to understand this a little better.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Joe_Cell/Law_Of_Geometric_Expansion.html

This gives us the mathematics that works in experiment.

DaveL

Pages: [1] 2 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2021-05-08, 14:20:15