PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2021-06-24, 15:49:46
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
Author Topic: Energy Source Identification and Quantification  (Read 3274 times)

Thank you for sharing your position. It reveals where you are at personally.

Here is my Bio

Test the science if that is what you want.

I am giving you formulas, to calculate this new energy form.
There has been no response, from these formulas that work.

What Joe gave people was Bible passages. His work was considered magic.

What is it you want?
DaveL

From the Bio of DaveL:
David claims he has seen into the 4th density and has communication with the Grey protectors of the lower 4th where the technologies that power the solar system and the universe are well understood. He refers to the "laws of nature" as the "Grey Protocols" and often claims to represent or even defend the "Grey ones" as a necessary functional part of our civilizations development, whom should be respected as such.

Such a claim is called insanity. Sorry, what else do you want to call that?

But have fun, if you like such things. What has become of this forum?

Greetings, Conrad

Group: Tinkerer

No, it is not insanity.  It is real.

Not all have experienced this reality for a variety of reasons.

Interpretations may differ, but the Greys do exist and are an integral part of numerous Black Projects unseen by the masses.

The Greys are not negotiators but are the workmen during the course of the Technology Transfer contracts.

There is so much that we do not yet understand about Energy, Time and Space.

There are other "existences" or "dimensions" which are capable of interaction with our physical reality.

In fact, nearly all "Overunity" or "Anomalous Free Energy" is the result of such interactions.

Science is just beginning to comprehend.  It is why Cern exists.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Yes, there's much we don't understand.

When I remarried, some 30 years or so ago little did I know that my " new " family were very special. My eldest step daughter regularly communed with spirit children and my father in law was an adept spiritual healer. At that time I found all this very disconcerting, hard to believe but now accepted as normal.

It's very easy to condemn others if they haven't yet experienced  what isn't accepted as " normal " but everyone's normal is different. In time, I hope all will get the opportunity to experience " something " that doesn't quite " fit in " with what is considered normal. From my perspective DaveL's writings are hardly the " ravings " of a madman....

There are many levels of consciousness. I feel DaveL is running at a much higher frequency than most.

Cheers Graham.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

@ Grumage and mudPed:

Thank you for confirming my assessment (may be not in way you intended to).

And I am glad for DaveL that he has found an avid audience, whom I do not want to disturb any further. Keep up the good work, the Greys will recompense you.

I went to the fifth level, and the beings there warned me of the Greys. The fifth level is much better than the fourth, they give you better gadgets way beyond free energy.

Greetings, Conrad

Group: Ambassador

I believe Dave is presenting “math” which He puts forward as “ empirical evidence “ ?( I am no mathematologist  )
And also some experiments..?

I know some are trying to experiment
And also Dave has mentioned parts arriving for a new experiment ?

For Myself... evidence viewable in this dimension or reality would be nice ?

(Perhaps my comment above falls under .... “yet another profoundly obvious comment”....)

—-///—-//——/

If there is an antithesis to sensitive?
I would perhaps be a good test bed , although I have had a few weird experiences in this reality...
Respectfully
Chet K
Ps
On the “math evidence “ ( not sure correctly phrased )

Dave
Have you engaged with appropriate persons on this ?

We could surely muster a discussion if key points are highlighted/presented

Sorry if I missed this if mentioned in links provided at times
However my visits to some information links went to large data areas ( hard for me to navigate effectively

Group: Moderator

My current focus of investigation is the point of creation of matter, the Isotope.
We do not need to get distracted with psi abilities other then to mention they do not dissagree with science at all.

Iregaurdless of my psi abilities to see how this works from the 4th density template, we can also work this using scalar coils given us by Wilbert Smith, and the conical designs offered by Walter Russell. I get the same that they did, because it is real.

Whats more we can calculate these things, from current science that hands us their frequencies.

The Isotope is the center of all atoms, and every element has a unique one. Where in this field is both self sustaining and regenerating, to preserve the atoms for millions of years without a failure.

Running outside and around this Isotope are shells of electrons, which have no weight, and form bonds between atoms. Electrons are not desirable to feel, as they operate at microwave frequencies, but feeling the mass vibration of specific materials we can come to recognize a material by it's feel, as all the elements have different frequencies. We can compare this feeling to a taste or imprint. Joe Calls this "Waters Memory" when manifesting elements in a cell.

One can set blindfolded with a copper and an aluminum pipe or tube and learn to feel the difference bewteen them and recognize this feel very easilly.
Every atom of Aluminum is 100 percent identicle on earth, but copper has two different frequencies, and thus it feels much different to the touch in the hands.

Feel felt aside, we can use a scalar coil to vibrate up either one with an F gen, and create a field around the pipe or tube moving x distance out in all directions, and it will set there feeding on the matter of the tube, out to a specific distance where it will stop. It will remain present after the F gen is shut down, because it is attached to the Isotopes energy system, which is also self sustaining and regenerating. We then have to take the field back down using a different frequency to shut it off. I was doing this many years ago with scalar coils and f gens.

This is the nature of a mass vibration field system that taps it's energy from the mass of an object. Mass into energy.
This is a common expression from some of the ones like David Hammel who also witnessed how this can work using his cones and magnets.

These devices work because the isotope is real, and if we design at a larger fractal with the same parameters we create Isotopes that will be as stable as the atoms they are designed from.

What we get from the electron shell levels are heat, as we would expect to get from microwaves where they operate in frequency.
One cannot feel the mass of an electron flow even though various atoms have different arrangement of electron shells.

-------------------------------------------------------------

My latest work is design of a stand, where we can bring up Isotope fields, contain them, and study them for possible EM interactions with coil systems.
Once set up, as with atoms, they will self sustain and recover lost energy from the background field for longer then humans live.

It should not take long to realize this concept of atomic physics, as it has been studied now for decades, without allowing us to really ask the right questions about how it can exist for so long a peroid of time, if the universe were actually winding down from a big bang.

I actually had one of my teachers state that the electrons do not slow down, because they work in a frictionless enviornment!
That is not hard to see through as a mistaken notion, as we can beat on them with a hammer,  or a magnet, and they snap right back to their spectral frequency and shape all by themselves. As a metter of fact it takes a nuclear explosion to break them apart and nothing less is completely self sustaining for millions of years.

The Isotope is the first point of creation of matter, and self powering field force in the physical realm.

This is why I took so long to study it, and get up to speed on ways to understand and manipulate it, and finally how to create it from the background field alone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not let the complexity of spread sheets confuse you, if you start to do this stuff you will be writing your own, and they can save you a lot of time in calculations.

Just as we can calculate EM fields of radio waves, we can also calculate mass vibration fields that self sustain as atoms do.

Just because Joe can bring up these fields using his higher self or mind with feel felt work in a water cell, we can also do it using scalar coils and f gens.
My desire is to hand this to ones who have no psi abilities, so it can also be done by them and understood. I have done it both ways, and the progress and intention is to hand this to everyone. It is the basis of free energy, the only Source I am aware of that actually self powers with no outside energy being put into it other then the background field vibration system.

The fist device intended to show this is not very complex, but the extraction method using only vibration frequency can be a bit hard to grasp at first.

Here is my first drawing of the device.

Dave L

@ Grumage and mudPed:
Thank you for confirming my assessment (may be not in way you intended to).
And I am glad for DaveL that he has found an avid audience, whom I do not want to disturb any further. Keep up the good work, the Greys will recompense you.
I went to the fifth level, and the beings there warned me of the Greys. The fifth level is much better than the fourth, they give you better gadgets way beyond free energy.
Greetings, Conrad

This is probably off topic here ... but good to watch for skeptics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V21dVAmI3Bc

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

This is probably off topic here ... but good to watch for skeptics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V21dVAmI3Bc

I read almost all books written by Ruppert Sheldrake. He does not talk about a fourth dimension with Greys giving knowledge to humans. So, how does Sheldrake prove the ravings of DaveL?

Sheldrake writes about interesting experiments which show some sort of connection between people, like, if many people sing a song, it will be easier to learn that song. Or if many people have solved the Times Crossword puzzle in the morning, it will be easier for others to solve the puzzle in the afternoon. Or, your dog knows when you start your journey home.

Then he talks about a morphic field that defines the shape of a living being independent of its eventual size, like a small carp looks like a very big one.

But Sheldrake is very careful in stating, that his experiments and theories are just a glimpse into something we do not understand.

My opinion about Sheldrake:

His experiments are open to interpretation (how do you measure "it was easier to solve a puzzle" or "it is easier to learn a song") and therefore difficult to judge. May be he is on to something, but he could not prove it to me.

Sheldrake is a gifted writer and speaker and can present his case well, even if he has no case.

In short: Sheldrake by no means proves that DaveL is right. But Sheldrake proves that many weird types are out there. But one weird type does not prove that an other weird type is right. Someone claiming he has met Greys does not prove that the JOE CELL works.  An overunity machine which doe not work, does not prove that other OU machines could work.

You can cite as many weird claims as you want, they do not prove each other. They just show that many weird claims are made.

Yes, many things are not known. But DaveL and Sheldrake do not provide useful knowledge, they stumble through the unknown like you and me.

Greetings, Conrad

DaveL
I actually had one of my teachers state that the electrons do not slow down, because they work in a frictionless enviornment!
That is not hard to see through as a mistaken notion, as we can beat on them with a hammer,  or a magnet, and they snap right back to their spectral frequency and shape all by themselves. As a metter of fact it takes a nuclear explosion to break them apart and nothing less is completely self sustaining for millions of years.

moved my response here...https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3975.msg92416;topicseen#msg92416

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Hi Dave.

In your post No. 76. https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4107.msg91946#msg91946 Gravity Rod.

Is the Aluminium tube essential to the working of this experiment? I have been running a small foundry business for over 30 years, Die casting in the lower temperature metals is one area of my expertise.

I could simply pour the Bismuth into a 1/2" diameter, split mould and let it solidify.

Picture of two gravity cast Zinc alloy bearings.

Cheers Graham.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Hi Dave.

In your post No. 76. https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4107.msg91946#msg91946 Gravity Rod.

Is the Aluminium tube essential to the working of this experiment? I have been running a small foundry business for over 30 years, Die casting in the lower temperature metals is one area of my expertise.

I could simply pour the Bismuth into a 1/2" diameter, split mould and let it solidify.

Picture of two gravity cast Zinc alloy bearings.

Cheers Graham.

Zinc is a very different element then Aluminum. The power will be lower, with only one isotope that responds with positive spin as bismuth does and only to 4.1 percent of its overall mass will vibrate up at 5/2 spin.

Both Aluminum and Bismuth will vibrate up 100 percent of all their atoms in a synchronous way when resonant with the G wave.
That was the reason I used those two metals, Aluminum is also very abundant and people can get it and cut it to length at low cost.

I really cannot say, if the bismuth alone will be felt the same, I have not tried it. Zinc is not a negative spin metal so it will likely work.
Remember as the Bismuth cools, the crystals may be effected in ways I cannot predict.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Grey Protocols

I would also like to address the Grey ones again, they do not just hand anyone the answers, they monitor what is being done so as to intervene if something goes wrong. They have told us, we have to come to comprehension on our own personally. Their job is to make sure we do not disturb the course of nature and accidentally cause chaos and destruction.

In order to project our conciousness down into the 3rd density physical we all have an astral body on 4th. Every one of you has a Grey one that preserves the structure of this world, and works in alignment with the correct physics to even be here.

The horrors we have been handed about the unknown are many, all generated by people who do not actually know, using emotional imagination.

As with any true science, there will be resistance from belief systems people are emotionally attached to.
The emotional charge will blind the logic process.
Send Love to your higher self, and these things will vanish as the illusions they are. 4th density will feed back to you what you manifest into it.

The closed mind is not a state of honesty, as it assumes we already know everything. Obviously until we can create matter and energy also as the universe does, we do not know everything.

This is my personal perspective on this now, but 40 years ago, I would not have believed it, so I fully understand the resistance.
My attempts to save the younger ones time, may not work, but it may.

Basically when we make a strong appeal to our higher guidance, it will make a best attempt to hand us what we desire.
Since I recieved the call to come here, I must then assume someone here is asking for this information.

But as with nature teaching us, each person must come to comprehension on their own, and of their own effort.

Mankind was able to do this with electronics about 100 years ago. Will we be able to do this using Mass vibration as the next step inwards of the atom?
There is nothing secret anymore about the nuclear parts of the atom, or where the wieght of atoms is located.

There are many beliefs about the field forces that are crazy, armchair theories, or even first hand experiences, which are not comprehensible at this time. There is no need for that anymore. It has all already been ciphered by men and waiting for the rest of mankind to catch up.

DaveL

To read an NMR chart or calculator one must learn a few important details, and then they may ignore some of the data that has no real bearing on what we need to realize about all matter.

Looking at a chart like this would seem very confusing the first time, you need some background on what the parameters all mean.

Now I had to do this the hard way over a few years, but you do not, you can ask me for what is important, in order to use this data to create Isotopes at bench sizes that will never stop working, until you intervene to take them back down.

To pick your elements to experiment with, there are several parameters that are impotant to create a coherent mass field.

As with electronics we choose copper, silver, aluminum, for electric field control, and for magnetic metals iron, nickel, and cobalt work well.
Using only these we can set up fields that resonant between the aluminum plates of a capacitor and the copper windings of the coil with soft iron core in layers. We also then discover with radio transmissions on antenna the magic formula for wavelength in space. 300/f mhz = wavelenth in meters.

If we want to experiment with mass vibration we choose elements with strongly reactive nuclear spin.
ABCH  Aluminum Bismuth Copper Hydrogen.

One of the columns on the NMR chart gives us "nuclear spin with a ratio." Bismuth is 9/2,   Aluminum is 5/2,  the higher this ratio the stronger the effect to the outer world in a coherent mass vibration field.

"Abundance" is another parameter to consider, as some elements have more then one Isotope with slightly different frequency, each one has a ratio of how much is present on earth metal of that element. Some have atoms that will not respond at all. Low abundance means most of the mass will not respond at all with a nuclear spin reaction to outside forces. High abundance means most of the mass will respond. Bismuth and Aluminum have 100 percent abundance and positive spin.

"Magnetic moment" can be either positive or negative, and this is also important. As when Bismuth responds it will increase positive charge spin.
Silver will respond with negative charge spin. There are a host of rare earth elements having negative spin like Magnesium, and these are more rare.

I can offer only some of what is possible, as it will take more experimients then I will ever complete, but the concepts will give you the power to do these experiements yoursef and take it further.

Here is a Calculator

Stick in 333 at the top for the frequency, then hit the update button.

There is found most every atom on the table of elements, that will respond to outside manipulation of the field and can be aligned to spin with many other atoms to produce effect of field coherence that can be used to generate a field bubble.

What this science teaches is that all the atoms in a collection of atoms that are the same Isotope will produce an RF frequency when in the same strong magnetic field, if we hit them all with 1/4 wave of that frequency at 90 degrees with a second magnetic field. The nucelar core will gyrate as it recoveres in such a way as to release Radio frequencies from the nuclear gyration that will then pass through the electron shell. They call this the gyromagnetic ratio, and there is a formula we do not have to learn, if we only realize what it hands us in the calculator.

Note here it is when the applied 90 degree field releases [relaxes] that the atom recovers and produces this energy. Something we definitly see in scalar coil work, as many times the field comes up on relaxation of the applied voltage. Thus duty cycle is something to play with here.

What they do not teach in NMR, is that we can also align all the atoms with out using external magnetic fields at all, through the use of background field fractals. This is where resonantfractals.org steps in to assist one to define this energy, experience it, and finally start using it to create.

The universe does not have huge magnetic coils to create matter, it uses the underlying mass vibration frequencies to do it.
We were at this point back in the 80's trying to cypher how to control the nuclear bundle of the atom, without using coils at 90 degrees.
It is obvious to most who delve this deep, where the power of the atom is located.

When the mass vibration system of a large group of like atoms comes into resonance with forces outside the group, there is an energy coupling between them, and each atom becomes a generator of that energy system. More mass places more power into the field.

Two vibrating fields at correct ratio will create self sustaining fields. pi/2 ratio was then observed to create a vibration envelope that would never stop working on two SS Joe Cell tubes. We could at this point many years ago set up SSF fields and realized they are not only real but they never stop working until we take them back apart. Pi/2 will transfer energy from the nuclear center of the atoms mass into the outer electron shell, and it will cause the water to start dropping at record levels.

This of corse was not what JC people wanted to see, and they totally rejected its value at that time. They wanted the cells to "breed" to create atoms, I was not there yet. However I now had a mathematics that could tap into the nuclear mass level, which they had no comprehension of, and thus did not realize the importance of what I showed them.

Later in one experiment I was able to charge a very large capacitor instantly using that formula after I had placed a very dense inflow field in the nuclear level of the copper mass of a large ground bar system. The tension on the nucleus of the atoms, was transferred into the E/P gap, and instant voltage appeared on a capacitor, with no current flows, or time constant. it then discharged with a time constant showing it was real EM energy.
Pi/2 is not the only thing, it was only the last step of that process. Orgonite people can hand one the first step to create that nuclear mass energy charge, that can then be shot into the E/P layer instantly if the frequency of the mass vibration is known.

My point here is to offer ways to begin calculating this stuff, the stuff of free energy from what is already in front of our faces.

Recommend when dealing with mass vibration one should seek 6 digit accuracy if possible, the effects will then become repeatable every time.
In Isotope work the calipers often do not have the accuracy necessary for 100 percent repitition, but todays electronics do.

DaveL

Group: Professor

Raving madmen should not be tolerated, ...
There is a thin line between madness and genius.
IMO that line consists of precision and logic and is stretched thinner by experimentation.

Group: Experimentalist

For those tempted by the NMR experiments DaveL mentioned, I had compiled an excel file 2 or 3 years ago when I tried this field, to be able to choose the materials easily. It may be of interest (see attached file).
The list of all the atoms that can be used is there, with their spin, Larmor frequencies, and some other data. It's on the "NMR" tab (the second tab is for resistivity).
There are easy sorting and filtering possibilities through the drop down menus but my Excel version is in French, so I'm not sure if everything works well in English Excel.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

F6FLT,

I'm curious as to your findings when you worked in Dave's field?

Regards,
Pm

Me too.
He stopped answering my questions.

Me too.
He stopped answering my questions.

Did I miss a question?

I have been a bit busy lately, both my wife and I have been recovering from various medical conditions.
Lots of Dr appointments, physical theraphy, and other duties.

I have all the materials now to build the new platform 2a, and start experimenting again with the isotope fields at dimensions that will be very easy to control, much smaller then Walter Russell cones.
It will require some time to build, as accuracy is necessary for alignments.

F6FLT,

Regards,
Pm
Hi Partzman,

I didn't work specifically "in Dave's field". It's true that my previous answer might have suggested that. At the time, I just wanted to test NMR effects in general, and I just answered here because I had a technical data file on materials.
I didn't come up with anything meaningful. It seems very difficult to get enough magnetic field constancy with permanent magnets, and with a coil, the field is usually not strong enough. I gave up this research, even if I think that "shaking the electrons" by this means could give interesting results.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

From the Bio of DaveL:
David claims he has seen into the 4th density and has communication with the Grey protectors of the lower 4th where the technologies that power the solar system and the universe are well understood. He refers to the "laws of nature" as the "Grey Protocols" and often claims to represent or even defend the "Grey ones" as a necessary functional part of our civilizations development, whom should be respected as such.

Such a claim is called insanity. Sorry, what else do you want to call that?

But have fun, if you like such things. What has become of this forum?

Greetings, Conrad

I am mystified as to one person calling a scientific advance insanity, much as Columbus wanting to travel around an earth that is seen as a sphere.

There is no way to separate saucer craft from psi functionality. As both work on the same underlying principle. That of pure vibration energy and frequency coupling effects with the same spherical boundaries as atoms have.

Again we see the sphere is the point of connection in an expanding of our own conscious awareness.

The entire earth pulled together to one central point in space and we all have no choice but to submit to this geometry. Everyones down vector converges at one point in space.

Gravity has a polarity that runs from inside to outside, and this is nothing like a magnet, which pulls to the ends, and dissappears at the center of mass.
Anyone who can observe the difference would think the people with theories of gravity being a result of EM effects, is insane!
EM has nothing in common with gravity as a field force in operation, it is geometrically totally different.

Gravity opeartes from the center of mass of an object, and in Judo we learn to spin people around their center of mass and the effect is amplified greatly over boxing. Poking a person in specific points to damage that one point is weak compared to spinning that person over and then smashing them into a wall or the floor. The person goes flying with their entire mass. A spining back heel kick to the pelvis, causes them to go flying across the room. Target the center of mass, and get far more powerful effects.

I remember all the formulas they attempted to create to show that gravity was electrogravity, and none of it works.
That was insanity!

Anyone with 1/2 ability to observe, knows that gravity operates from its center towards the outside in all directions evenly. Toss a wrench into the air spinning it and there will be one center point on that wrench that goes straight up and then back down, while the rest of it's mass spins around that one point. EM fields cannot explain that at all, and that is not how they operate in reality.

It should become self evident by any impartial observer that mass and gravity are a different thing then Electricity and Magnetism.

EM are forces that operate on the surface of a mass, and they do not have a center of gravity.

We can do a calculation of the mass of an atom and establish a spherical field bubble based on it's fractal expansion.
Max Planck did the math on equivalence of mass to a specific frequency.
There is a way to express a mass as a distance fractal in space, which is a fully resonant form of energy.
When we set up that distance wth 5 or 6 digit accuracy a sphere of energy will form inside that gap distance if we get our calculations correct.

Mass is generated as a sphere. And observing the earth should make that rather obvious to anyone who is not insanly believing EM is all there is to the field forces. LOL!

Until one does the experiments and sees a sphereical field bubble as the result of a calculation, they are greatly ignorant as to what mass is.

Mass into energy, is one path to free energy systems. Whom has studied mass to a point of generating it from the background field?

Dave L

We are at a point of "mental blocks" socially, where we as a culture are arrogant in that we know so much about EM fields, we think that is all that exists.

The reality is that , that is all that exists in our little ego minds, because that is all we have programmed into them. We believe EM is the gold of energy production, and that is why free energy eludes us.

When one finally has a full understanding of EM, and has reached the end of our current science knowledge, they must then begin to realize EM cannot explain the universe as it apears to operate. Possibly one needs to take it to the end of what we know, and this may take many years indeed in the study of EM with real hands on experiments.

This is called catching up. And maybe there is no other way to do this, me attempting to enlighten others to the fact that there is one more field force involved in the creation of matter, that we have supressed totaly as a culture. The martial arts is totally centered around using the center of mass of the body to do things that may appear as supernatural.

The jump front snap kick, where on deivery of the spin, the person appears to freeze in the air, hanging for a moment free of gravity.
This one blew our minds as we mastered it, and then began to realize that gravity is not what we thought, it can be defeated for a moment if the force of outwards spin is powerful enough. No EM field necessary at all.

Martial arts is all about creating coherent mass fields, and using feel felt conscious abilities to do things that may seem impossible.
When the entire body vibrates up as one, instant motions become possible. The merging of mind with body, you can feel every point in the body simultaneously. You can sense all the way around yourself simultaneously in all directions. This is development of the spherical awareness.

Development of the spherical awareness then leads directly into out of body perceptions, and sliding to other locations to observe accurately.
This is not magic, it is connected to how the next field force operates.

A saucer craft with no winidows is operated by a being that can see out of it in all directions simultaneously. This is well within the ability of humans.
Western cultures tend to ignor this abilty and deem it as magical, where asian cultures tend to raise their children with this ability more present.

The human body has the physical aparatus necessary to use the pinieal sense, and it becomes accurate just as it learns to use the physical eyes.
The lizard can feel you comming near to it, without turning it's head at all.

The pineal sense operates from the center of mass of the brains parts, three sections operating at one frequency through out its entire mass. All functions of the brain then stay present simultaneously.

Most people tend to operate in one section of the brain and turn the others off. We become emotional, and the logic shuts down. We go to work and the emotions shut down. When we establish a resonance frequency that encompasses all the brain tissue, old memories come up we tended to want to forget. We discover we must begin to heal these emotional scars, or shut parts of the brain back down, and abandon the scalar coil work. There is no way to hide from what we have created inside our own small ego minds, when they experience a coherent vibration field on them.

We have to face ourself.

This is the stigma encountered when we open to working with Wilbert Smiths coil systems at frequencies that cause coherent mass fields in our own bodies. This is why they were given to mankind. We can no longer hide from our own dishonesty and escape it. No longer lie to ourself.

The experience of the spherical field on the human head, causes , for lack of better words, an awakening to what we are, and what we personaly supress. The Halo of anchient literature.

When we begin to realize this field bubble can be set up using science also, and it will have effects on our awareness in the now moment, we get the integration of our spiritual nature with our science, and direct experience with the universe as it actually operates.
We have all our abilities of logic, intuition, and compassion present simultaneously. Nothing can be ignored in the now moment. The mind then accelerates in clcok rate, and all that we know from all paths experienced is present simultaneously for instant access.

All memory is also present.

This is effortless. There is no work involved in comprehension, or use of mind.

The mind that is divided in polarity experience slows down, and becomes clouded.
The mind that sees all sides of all issues simultaneously is accelerated.

Turns out this is also how atoms operate with two polarities that can never become joined or stop also feeling opposition and attraction to one another.

E/P ratio is an interesting experience, as it touches us deeply.

One whos mind is polarized to one side trying to destroy the other side is polarized to isolate parts of the brain and deny them. A brain divided, cannot find truth. A person who suppresses any knowledge of truth, cannot experience the acceleration of the mind.

There is a point in the seeking of truth in honesty, where all things begin to converge to one truth that never changes. This is the beginning of a solid foundation for a true science to stand on. We can then understand the meaning of the TAO as it was developed thousands of years ago.
The Yin , the Yang, creating the One, in the never ending dance of balance between them. The Electron, the Proton, and that Atom, with never ending ability to self sustain and self repair. This takes us to the root of how all matter is operating, and the crux of free energy from the universe.
That is the root wheel work of nature.

This is an all encompassing study which must include our own personal awareness.

All scientific advance is based on one person facing the universe in truth, and discovering something as to how it operates.
This is unavoidable. The person and the universe are directly involved in an exchange of intelligence.

Recognizing how we advance and what is required, is necessary to making the journey shorter for those who follow in the stream of time of the development of a culture. However the personal work is still necessary as all comprehension is a personal gain. In the sharing we create a public science only as fast as the public can follow.

There are people out there with more accurate knowledge, and we must learn everything we can to take it one step further.
There are millions of wrong paths that lead no where real, into fantasy mental models that produce nothing real.

If it does not work on an experimental platform, then the mental models are not correct.

Spiritual people developing the sensitivity, do not like to hear this message.
Science people do not like to hear the message that comprehension is a personal development and many emotional blocks can be present.

Most all the ones who took science deeper, were also spiritually motivated.
They would say things like this "There is simply too much order in the universe to deny the existence of some intelligence behind it."
My physics instructor. He was a nuclear physicist visitng Alaska and taught one year of high school my senior year. At the end of the year he covered Einsteins relativity formulas, and blew my mind. Totally changed my reality.

Wilbert Smith then finally resolved Einsteins paradox by referencing all motion with respect to the center of the universe, or the center of mass of any section of the universe. It takes three points of reference, and not just two to understand space time dialation.
Dewey Larson resolved the problem with infinite mass at light velocity, by adding a minus sign to Einsteins equations, to accurately match actual experiments in the lab. As we also see with levitation craft, as they move faster mass drops, it does not increase towards infinity.

Mankind has discovered all the correct data now, to take this forwards. The problem is so many have not caught up with what is already known so as to ask the right questions.

Dave L

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Many of the so-called UFO's are mental projections from beings who's society is a social memory complex.

One of these societies created the Great Pyramid in a single night.

For them, spacecraft are not required as they can project their bodies, but they create a ship to cover their bodies lest you see them floating in the sky and think them Gods!

Big universe out there...

Hi Partzman,

I didn't work specifically "in Dave's field". It's true that my previous answer might have suggested that. At the time, I just wanted to test NMR effects in general, and I just answered here because I had a technical data file on materials.
I didn't come up with anything meaningful. It seems very difficult to get enough magnetic field constancy with permanent magnets, and with a coil, the field is usually not strong enough. I gave up this research, even if I think that "shaking the electrons" by this means could give interesting results.

Yes many of us back then attempted to understand NMR realizing the strong force of the atom was the most powerful part if we could access it somehow to use that power. NMR however as a science stays in the world of the two fields of EM, and does not recognize the mass vibration field as of yet as a pure field of power, as a vibration without EM components present. They would have no clue we can grab a background field frequency, rout it through their formulas and create Isotopes from thin air [The Field Fabric].

Wilbert Smith offers the path to understanding there is a field force that can appear as a background field through out the universe, which cannot be measued as EM. In Star Wars referred to as The Force, also with a conscious link into it directly. This belief did not come from the author of the Star Wars movies. It comes form the anchient teachings of Eastern belief systems.

My wife was telling my yesterday about a child hood experience where the three girls were playing with a Uiji board, and were told never to ask about how a spirit had died. So she asked how this spirit had died, the puck jumped off the board, flew up and hit a china plate on the china cabnet, and the large plate flew across the room and smashed on the floor. That was when they decided to get rid of the Uiji board!

Now if we examine enough of these sort of experience as scientists, we would have to realize this was not an EM related motion. It was a directed force with intention in specific directions. It moved items that are not electrical conductors, or would respond to a magnet at all. It was a mass being propelled through space by an unknown force that also responded to a conscious question.

I told her what was happening, although she probably did not believe me. Their Astral bodies were playing with them, in a game of deception.
The astral body knows how to levitate objects. And to amplify emotioinal experiences on earth we have a veil so the physical body is kept in the dark, to heighten emotional experiences and to experience strong polarities. Believing in death is a great incentive to feel strongly a fear in that way, and that our life can end so we come to value it more.

The 4th density body understands the physics of nature already! When a person is done with the emotional polarity experiences, if they live long enough to get bored with these kind of sensations, they can meet the 4th density body and command it to work with them as one.
The fear of death falls away, with the realization that we are also a 4th and 5th density body, and basically cannot die ever. The jig is up on fear and a lot of the emotions of intimacy are lost.

When the 4th density body begins to do what you command it to do then you can start to "slide" and use it as a tool.
Establishing a coherent connection with the 4th density body allows you to see and feel the vibrations at distances, accurately.
By this time however you are done with personal desires to use this for gain, as you might see a witch casting spells on others for body gratification.
The focus turns to creation, and the wonder of how it all works.

However there are laws of the 4th density also, that are there to maintain the consistency of 3rd density reality, and even our own 4th densitiy body will not allow us to mess with them carelessly without full comprehension to control what we do, so as to maintain a society that may be stable.
These are the Grey protocols of nature. We agreed to them when we entered this world. From the 4th density level we all decide what our culture will be allowed to experience. No one person can shift it around working alone. Levitation was not being allowed in past times for anything but Uiji board type of fear generating experiences. The public however is changing on this, and the knowledge of levitation craft is becomming more normal to most people. They all know it is presently beyond our science, but they are becomming conditioned to accepting it.

This slow progress with public belief systems is why I was allowed to share the 89/50 work with inertial reduction and shift of the gravity center of a car.
I published this publically, and it works. No men in black showed up at my door, because the the law of 4th density states if we have comprehension, and have good control, it will not be supressed. Anyone still trapped in emotional polarity battles will not be able to reach comprehension of it anyway.

However there are now enough 4th density beings , our astral bodies, that have decided free energy must come soon, or this world will have a major collapse of it's civilizations. Comprehension on 3rd is now possible, and we are supposed to disseminate this knowledge that it begin to be developed in the public arena. When everyone, as the majority, know it works and has a mental model of how it works, it will become impossible to suppress.
Levitation craft and free energy come in one package. Once the genie is out of the bottle, it has to become a next step. All civilizations that last longer then the nuclear age of development must take this step.

We either self destruct from personal emotional unrest, conflicts, and power struggles, or we move forwards with mind, and become a civilized race.
It can still go either way.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The main point here is that when we open this door, consciousness is present there and hits us in the face with a new responsibility.
The focus shifts to the self sustaining ability of mankind on this world, rather then who will be top dog with the largest destructive arsenel.

Buckminster Fuller sumerized this with a neat parabol.
The earth right now is like a large ship, with many captains.
The captain on the bow, is aiming a missle at the captain on the stern, and threatening to skin him!
Only ignorant people would believe they can win. That is insanity!

This is what the nuclear age gave us. We must drop our animal behaviours, and become a civilized planet.

Our highest reach will enable us to become creators of a self sustaining civilization.
Free energy is a major part of this, freeying us to place our focus on assisting every one to have a quality of life that ends the needless suffering of supressed peoples.

The focus must shift to creation, and away from destruction. A natural shift for ones who find unity with their own 4th density body.

The scalar coil is the entry level point for opening to all this, and it may take a long time to realize it.
It is the very science of consciousness in this universe, and how it enters the physical realm, geometrically.
--------------------------------------------------

This may sound like a fantasy to many, but it is where my logical mind took me with the direct experiences and experiments.

There is another neat thing that can release gravity, it is called party levitation, and it works.
If you get to be in the middle and feel this, it will change your belief system as to what gravity is.
It is in the "experiences" that will change one to want to take our science to the next level.
Just knowing a thing is possible is the first step to making it into a science.

DaveL

The practice of party levitation alone, should without a doubt prove to one it is not an EM phenomena of electric or magnetic fields.
It is a mass vibration effect set up by 4 people around one, in a state of emotional joy or laughter.

You are welcome to bring in any sort of EM tools to prove this to yourself.
There should be no fear necessary in this discovery, people have been doing this for a very long time in our past history.

Everyone askes for a meter to read the energy to believe it is real, and that is really a problem, when your body can feel it's weight vanish, that is better then a meter.

I was able to record a frequency using a caliper when I was being lifted up with extremely reduced weight.
I could feel the resonance on the SS caliper, and for me that was enough of a meter to believe it can be quantified and engineered.

DaveL

NMR however as a science stays in the world of the two fields of EM, and does not recognize the mass vibration field as of yet as a pure field of power, as a vibration without EM components present.
What about NAR ?

What about NAR ?

What is NAR?

Do you mean NVR?
DaveL

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2021-06-24, 15:49:46